Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,872
Pageviews Today: 1,678,111Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 12,158
04:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Chaol

User ID: 27806659
France
11/15/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Chaol,

Would the wands of Horus help us with our visualization?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27418261

What, may I ask, are the wands of Horus?

And what visualisation are you referring to?

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/15/2012 11:15 AM
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is it better to carry the symbol in my hand to the bank (or anywhere else) instead? I don't see much interaction with having a symbol in a bag or that it is related to the perspectives I'm bringing together.
 Quoting: Unit3

You could, but are you ready to keep the symbol in your hand most of the time?

The Potential Energy space is just a place for it to hang out. It can grow (thus "potential energy") and allow greater interactions, but this happens automatically.

The bag is fine as long as you take it out to interact, or it interacts with the other things in the bag, etc.
 Quoting: Chaol

If I carry a symbol in my bag to the bank plus a different symbol I leave on the counter (which I carry in my hand), do I need to do anything with the bag.....such as place it it on the counter?

And I would be carrying this same bag to the other places I go that day, so it would be interacting with all the places I go. Is this effective?

So just to clarify, is your Potential Energy/Possibility element is the bank or the bag?
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, how many times must we go over this?

The pancakes just have a different value once they're in your mouth. I suppose they could be called something different (like, mush).

As for the towels, wet vs. dry depends on which object has more water- towel or skin. When skin is perceived to have more water on surface, the towel dries. When towel has more water, skin becomes wet. This, of course, is all just relationships and doesn't actually exist. But don't tell anyone I said that.
 Quoting: CatCarel

hehe.. actually, I would say that it ceases to exist when you put it in your mouth and becomes mushcakes.

I like your wet towel/dry towel example. Evaporation is certainly one way our reality illustrates Ecsys Prime (by returning what is no longer used to its source).

How do you define source?

CatCarel answers it beautifully, 5 posts down :)
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ch-a-o-l,

I've read your posts about binaural beats and the third tone created etc. But what about isochronic tones? Does the lack of 'blending' frequencies make them more/less effective?
 Quoting: CatCarel

With isochronic tones a relationship between the tones is still had (though each tone would appear to be the same, it is not).

The frequencies are still blended. However, the effect would be generally different because of the different kind of resultant relationship.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that this is a bit outside of the scope of what is currently being discussed but:

Have you discussed how voodo dolls relate to this?

Also, "The Bat Lady hasn't sung yet"

Care to expand on that a bit??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

I suppose voodoo dolls follow similar principles, but I don't know enough about the practice to say.

The "Bat Lady" plays Catwoman in the lastest Batman movie.

It's a play on the expression, "It ain't over til the fat lady sings" and implies that there's a great chance the US presidential election is not over. Also, there is a great chance that actress will sing at a related event in January.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

I will be heading out on November 17th to return on December 17th.

All posts will be responded to before then :)

thanks for your patience

Awwwww Chaol, we will miss you!
Thanks for your patience you kind surgeon! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1755255

:) All ways a pleasure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1467009
Canada
11/15/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

The wands of Horus are depicted in his hands in Egyptian statues. It is thought that they helped to focus visualization. You had mentioned that your form of visualization makes things manifest. I wondered of this type of symbol in the space of our hands interacting with visualization might produce a more immediate manifestation of our visualization.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

In spite of you saying you aren't the teacher.... if I was looking how to be a teacher... well,all I can say is, your interactions with us are better than any teacher I've ever had :)
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Wow! Thank you. You made me blush :8}
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]
Chaol, I have a question re: a symbol carried in a bag. Somewhere in this thread, you told me to interact with the symbol before/during/after putting it in the bag.

No such.

I took this to mean the symbol needs a space defined besides the bag.....which is contrary to my understanding that each space needs its own symbol.

If the space (Possibility) is the bag, no other definition need be.

Your symbol interacts with your perspective.

Anyway, my symbol stays on my most valuable piece of artwork until its space definitions for Tuesday errands which places it in the bag. Is this okay?

Why not just leave it in the bag?

Additionally, can I create another symbol for a billfold in the bag.....which is technically a different space but I could take advantage of the interaction with the bag as a whole?

Thanks so much.

To clarify, do you want to create it in the bag? Or create a symbol for "a billfold in the bag", or...?
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you uncovered the outcome of our dual nexus? Is this the reason for your absence?

Thank you Chaol, and all my classmates... been a very interesting time "lately".
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Hi.

Yes. But it is not related to my absence. The October 17 and 18-19 nexus is the father of the November 17th one. It spawned the Vancouver Island earthquake and also the Sandy storm, among other things.

(These events are not just geophysical or meteorological, but human in nature. As in, they have deep ties to our current perspective. They are an illustration of other events that are occurring.)

I tend to take advantage of these "portals" to spend more time in my world. But I return :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that this is a bit outside of the scope of what is currently being discussed but:

I suppose voodoo dolls follow similar principles, but I don't know enough about the practice to say.

It's a play on the expression, "It ain't over til the fat lady sings" and implies that there's a great chance the US presidential election is not over. Also, there is a great chance that actress will sing at a related event in January.

Will she perform as Anne Hathaway or as another of the pseudonyms she use?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/15/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

So, I have some ideas. ohyeah

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!

Memory is more or less based on relativity, so you would only 'forget' if it weren't relative to your current perspective.

(This doesn't mean you cannot forget your name or where you live. If you do, then you're in a different reality than you were before where those things are not relevant and/or there is other existing conflict where you are not sure which is which.)

May I ask, when did you discover your possible inheritance? Was it anytime in the last 4 weeks?

Sticking to one branch should be more effective, especially since you'll be able to make relationships (with the persons there) stronger.

Interesting you should as this question. The answer is YESTERDAY!

Yesterday, I remembered something my father told me many years ago. So, I googled and sure enough, what he told me has some basis in truth.

[snips]

Do you think this has anything to do with your current exercises with the Genius?

Well, that depends.

I hadn't activated the Genius for wealth I created here, when I remembered.

However, I am just beginning to see a larger perspective on a Genius....seems there has been one at work throughout my life.

(hope that makes sense.)
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not sure about the possibility and interaction elements of my Genius map. I think leaving the symbol at a car dealership might be fine, because it is very related to the goal it represents. Also the symbol may interact with a lot of things nearby.

However, I rarely go to car dealerships. I mean if instead of the dealership I had the symbol at my workplace for instance, it would probably let it be more relative to my perspective, as I spend at least 40 hours a week there.
As far as I understand the interaction is needed to bring the represented thing closer and closer to my perspective by allowing it to create more and more relations with my surroundings. For this reason I don't think that a place where I don't spend much of my time is the best space possible.

I am also thinking about creating a second symbol representing another aspect of the new car and letting its space element be my workplace. I will think about other rules and interaction element for that one.

What do you think?

Quoting: madcaddy

I think it would be more effective at your home than at the dealership.

Again, the Symbol bridges your current perspective (through interaction) with your desired perspective (the Symbol).

So the greater the Symbol can interact with aspects of your current perspective the more effective it could be.

This does not mean don't leave it at the bank if you don't go to the bank that often. The bank may have a value that is much greater than you think (because of infrequency of bank visits), and thus it may actually be a great part of your perspective.

Experiment, and see which works best for you.

BTW, my younger son, who is just around 14 months old started to snap his fingers the other day (remember: that is the logic element of my Genius map). I found it quite strange, because my elder son who is 3.5 years old still haven't learned how to do it :) Today I saw only one car on the street, so I snapped my fingers once.
Last evening after creating the symbol and the Genius map I was so excited. I felt the same contentment and stillness that I had when I finished preparing for my exams and visualized receiving an A grade. I felt like I already had the car parking under my window.
I hope I can also see it with my eyes soon!
 Quoting: madcaddy

Nice. He's picking it up :)

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/15/2012 12:04 PM
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

thanks for your patience

Chaol,

Do you require us to do anything forgot to find your way back?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

I require nothing of you.

And I promise not to forget hehe
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you to everybody participating in this thread. I have learned much while here.

I would like to thank Chaol. Your patience is amazing. I don't know the reasons for your "absence" but I am sure you earned it. My prayer is for you to fully enjoy it. I hope I didn't ask for too much. I have plenty from your teachings to last me a long time. How can I thank you enough?

To Gespenst: I have learned a valuable lesson because of you. I apologize I didn't get it sooner. You are precious.

To LeKing: Just wow! Time to rock and roll, eh? rockon

To everybody....I see some more amazing things getting ready to happen. How about you?

These threads would not be possible without the support, feedback, and participation of all of you!

Thanks.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huge nexus on December 17th, 3 to 4 days to manifest...ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1865772

I refer to November 17th.

More physical manifestation almost always takes 3 days to unfold.
Unit3

United States
11/15/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kewl. At least I'm getting somewhere. BUT, we aren't finished with this yet. Houston, we have a problem. 1doh1

I am not interested in changing my perspective where the majority of my time is spent in handling money. Nor do I wish to create a perspective where the majority of people I have to deal with are people that are not hanging out here. I want the free time to hang out here and learn to use the Genius on the fly! Heh!

So, I have some ideas. ohyeah

I'd like to tie this to my timeline WITHOUT erasing memory. I'm thinking of either "my" inheritance that has just been discovered. (There is a possibility I am related to the Churchills and/or the Marriot family.) Or a foundation sponsors me for research and gifts funds to me. Or, we can through our Genius work, bring some lawyers, tax accountants, CPA's into the thread, hehe! Something along those lines.

I thought about introducing a Trust Fund set up by a relative at my birth, but I'm afraid of erasing memory!

Any comments?

Edit: I'm also going to modify the symbol. Instead of a plastic something with a red dot, I'm going to cut out a small piece of the paper that comes in the egg carton, crunch it up like a spit wad and put a red dot on it.

Another Edit: I just realized, if I modify the symbol to a little wad of paper, I can go to the branch of my bank that I always go to. No need to go to all the different branches since I won't be quite as strange, heh!

Memory is more or less based on relativity, so you would only 'forget' if it weren't relative to your current perspective.

(This doesn't mean you cannot forget your name or where you live. If you do, then you're in a different reality than you were before where those things are not relevant and/or there is other existing conflict where you are not sure which is which.)

May I ask, when did you discover your possible inheritance? Was it anytime in the last 4 weeks?

Sticking to one branch should be more effective, especially since you'll be able to make relationships (with the persons there) stronger.

Chaol, would it be more effective to leave the symbol at the teller's counter where I will be interacting? Or is it okay to leave it at the counter where people write out their deposit slips? (It's 2 different counters.)

One reason I want to use the writing counter is the tellers are at different windows every time I go in. I could specify leaving it at a teller's window but that is not as specific as the writing counter.

Edit: Also, at this branch, the drive-in window is used more than inside. What about leaving another symbol at the drive-through? I could specify which lane and tape it to the intercom.

Also, how exact do I need to be on the 11:00 AM timing? I decided it's too complicated so I took out the exact time and just have I'll go to the bank on Tuesdays. Is this ok?

Interesting question.

It does not matter which, but it should have some relation to your Potential Energy element.

Experiment, and see which space can be used more naturally.

Your logic of Tuesdays is fine. As long as you have some rules.

Thanks.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/15/2012 12:51 PM
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

before you leave can you elaborate on:

1.) how representations change through interaction

2.) how best to "move into state"

Thanks so much

in lak'ech ala k'in
 Quoting: dodec 20177375

Hi.

The representations do not change, only your perspective of "nothing".

That is to say, we are perceiving one thing endlessly. There are different ways to perceive of this one thing, which we call perspective.

The perspective changes (or seems to change) by forming a relationship with something else.

This is the interaction.

When I have an other respond that could be more clear in English I will reply again.

By the way, what do you mean by "move into state"?
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 2642042
United States
11/15/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really appreciate all you've done to open our minds Chaol. I have to admit though, I'll miss ya. If you're ever in the Detroit area, hit me up.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are both the same thing ;)
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) Can you also answer how to keep a reference point within chaos?

2) I received a language several years ago. May I use it instead of Ecsys?

3) Is Ecsys used with symbols, much the same as the girl in the video?

4) Why you need a month to prepare for the bigggggggg nexus?

Thank you and bighug

1) What is your definition of chaos?

2) What do you mean by receive? And use it for what? Of course, you can use whatever you'd like for whatever purpose, with different results depending on what you're doing.

3) Please clarify.

4) No preparation is needed. The November 17th nexus is just a portal, and I am using it. I tend to use big portals for traveling in what would be called space and time. Though I am not quite sure of the values of this one it is done nonetheless.

Hugs to you, too :)
Unit3

United States
11/15/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) Can you also answer how to keep a reference point within chaos?

2) I received a language several years ago. May I use it instead of Ecsys?

3) Is Ecsys used with symbols, much the same as the girl in the video?

4) Why you need a month to prepare for the bigggggggg nexus?

Thank you and bighug

1) What is your definition of chaos?

2) What do you mean by receive? And use it for what? Of course, you can use whatever you'd like for whatever purpose, with different results depending on what you're doing.

3) Please clarify.

4) No preparation is needed. The November 17th nexus is just a portal, and I am using it. I tend to use big portals for traveling in what would be called space and time. Though I am not quite sure of the values of this one it is done nonetheless.

Hugs to you, too :)

1) I can only describe as it seems to me....I feel I'm just about to dissolve into molecules. That doesn't seem like chaos maybe, but to me it feels like it.

2) The language just came out of me. I heard someone singing a beautiful song and looked around to see who it was....only to realize it was me.

3) I think the girl in the video has Esycs language in her mind as she interacts with symbols. I thought I could use my language to interact with symbols the same as she. I did so today while I walked...just didn't have a goal in mind. However, I got lost looking at the sparkles in the cement.

4) Maybe Roger put my symbol in Toon Town after all! Heh!

XO
Unit3

United States
11/15/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really appreciate all you've done to open our minds Chaol. I have to admit though, I'll miss ya. If you're ever in the Detroit area, hit me up.

Jesse, I think we all are going to miss him. How about we have a group project and use the Nov 17 nexus....to meet him in his world? Heh! (Won't hurt to try, eh?)

How about we come up with a string?

Would it work Chaol?

Edit: I realize it would work if you put the symbol in your world for us, heh! But, you won't do that. And I understand why. Just wishful thinking here. ;o)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/16/2012 07:54 AM
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

The wands of Horus are depicted in his hands in Egyptian statues. It is thought that they helped to focus visualization. You had mentioned that your form of visualization makes things manifest. I wondered of this type of symbol in the space of our hands interacting with visualization might produce a more immediate manifestation of our visualization.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1467009

They are used for bringing what would be called a life force into the body. One is for the reception and one is for grounding.

Many thousands of years ago there was a beautiful, energetic force on the Earth. It's still here but in lesser qualities and not nearly as prevalent. Everything was basically luminous. It would like having the Aurora Borealis everywhere.

Many structures around the world were built to capture this energy and use it for different purposes (healing the body, recharging the mind, communicating, electricity, etc).

Some people were resourceful enough to possess these 'wands' which were like mobile receiving stations.

Neuronics changes the nature of perspective to make certain things more relative than others. This is not about visualization because you are manifesting it as soon as you symbolize it (that is, creating a shortcut to it from your current perspective).

A more immediate manifestation is accomplished by having the internal language to more quickly express it. It is there all ready but it's perception is limited by your ability to symbolize and represent it.

Neuronics simply provides the representation.

Hope this clarifies it a bit.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will she perform as Anne Hathaway or as another of the pseudonyms she use?

We shall see. There are many events between then and now so perhaps it will be perceived as something similar, instead.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, that depends.

However, I am just beginning to see a larger perspective on a Genius....seems there has been one at work throughout my life.

(hope that makes sense.)

So, to clarify...

You created a Genius model for monetary wealth. A few days later you learned that you may be related to a financially wealthy family and possibly have an inheritance.

Or do I have it confused?
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are both the same thing ;)

Exactly. The same thing from different perspectives.

You could say, for ease of illustration, that by the time the train hits our stop (Physicality Station) that it's 3 days later.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll go ahead and post this. I want to see how to use multiple symbols. Thanks.

Bank statement with $250 million USD.

1) Symbol: Wadded up paper from egg carton holder with a red dot on it.

2) Space: Will leave symbol on writing counter in my branch of the bank every Tuesday. Will also go to bank Nov 17 and leave symbol at the counter.

3) Interaction: Someone will throw it away or say something about it. People will be writing checks and filling out deposit slips while it sits there. Voices will carry sound to it.

5) Logic: Every time my account has an additional $10,000 USD, I will jump on one foot. Every time my account has an additional $500,000.00, I will sing the froggie song to my bank statement. Every time my account has an additional $1 million USD, I will purchase a $1.00 lottery ticket (until I reach $250 million) and tickle it.

I will do the same thing as above for a visit to Barnes and Noble on Tuesdays with a different symbol.

1) Symbol: A piece of scotch tape with fuzz from the carpet on it.

2) Space: I will leave the symbol at the investment section of books.

3) Interaction: People will walk by it, move it and throw it out.

5) Logic: Same as above.

I will carry a symbol in my bag on Tuesdays.

1) Symbol: Twisted piece of paper with a string tied around it.

2) Space: Bag

3) Interaction: Symbol will be placed in bag before running errands. Bag will go into all places I visit that day. Bag will be on counter in bank, on bookshelf in Barnes and Noble and with me the rest of the time while running errands. Will get into bag when I pay for something, to put $ in it when I go to the bank, to put car keys in it, etc;. Symbol will come out of bag when I get home and be placed on my most expensive piece of art until the next Tuesday.

5) Logic: Same as above.

Nov 17 nexus

1) Symbol: Stone with blue mark on it.

2) Space: Drive-through at bank, on ground by intercom.

3) Interaction: Cars will drive by. Sound of voices, wind, birds will be in the area.

4) Logic: Same as above.

It all seems fine. Let me know of any thing you experience related to gobs of money ;)

(had to qualify that one.. hehe)
Unit3

United States
11/15/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, that depends.

(hope that makes sense.)

So, to clarify...

You created a Genius model for monetary wealth. A few days later you learned that you may be related to a financially wealthy family and possibly have an inheritance.

Or do I have it confused?

I was trying to figure out how to create the wealth Genius. I certainly had not activated it. Somewhere in this process, I remembered what my dad told me and googled to find it is a huge possibility.

Your initial question was if I remembered in the past 4 weeks. My answer is yes to that.
Chaol

France
11/15/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll be back before you close your window!

GLP