Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,914 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,064
Pageviews Today: 1,411,785Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 11,690
03:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27889768
Germany
11/16/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Has anyone gone longer than an hour watching the blue strobe light? Just curious. I have an experiment in mind.
 Quoting: Unit3

Didn't yet do that... have to dig in the thread where the manual is ;-)
madcaddy

User ID: 27679948
Hungary
11/16/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have created another Genius model for my new car.
This time it represents our first travel to the beach with the new car. Car details remain the same.

Symbol: I cut out a non-figurative form from a plastic plate (you know the one in which you have your lunch delivered to home), made a few cuts on it and folded into a nice "something". I colored one of its side to orange with a highlighter and drilled two holes then added a red string so that I can hang it onto a lamp in the hall.

Possibility/space: the hall of our apartment.

Interaction: the lamp where it hangs is above the mirror. Before leaving the apartment we usually stand in front of that, so we will interact with it a lot of times. It might also interact with the hair dryer that we usually use there, the clothes, coat, hat, scarf that we take on before leaving. It can also interact with the car keys as it is just next to the mirror.

Logic/rules: until getting the car, on every day when I see a Ford S-Max on the street, I will hang the symbol to the other lamp above the mirror (note: there are two identical lamps above it). Until getting the car, on every Sunday, before leaving in the morning, I will knock at the symbol with my car keys three times. Until getting the car, whenever I dry my hair in front of the mirror, I will direct the hair dryer towards the symbol so that it will see-saw and turn around.

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/16/2012 04:46 PM

User ID: 918001
United States
11/16/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all,

I finally registered :) Just in time for Chaol's departure =?

Actually, it's part of my Genius:

Symbol: My avatar.

Possibility/Space: This forum (GLP).

Interaction: You, the internet, the symbols and things on my computer screen.

Logic: When I post and when someone interacts through posting with my symbol and I read it, I will wave my left hand over my screen, if it's between 12am and 12pm. If it's 12:01pm - 11:59pm, I will wave my right hand over my screen.

Chaol, any last thoughts before you go? Thank you so much for every thing <3

And every one here, as well!
---
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/16/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone gone longer than an hour watching the blue strobe light? Just curious. I have an experiment in mind.

Didn't yet do that... have to dig in the thread where the manual is ;-)
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Nah.....here you go.

[link to moodlight.org]

Set on chillout or strobe (or experiment). Timing is 22-27 seconds and colors are mostly variations of blue. (again, you can experiment with that.)

Stare deeply into screen and past it. Can also use headphones with binural beats. Turn on ambient light in the room so you won't have headaches.

I went 2 hours last night, no problem. Am thinking about a marathon week-end after Thanksgiving, heh!
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This time it represents our first travel to the beach with the new car. Car details remain the same.

Symbol: I cut out a non-figurative form from a plastic plate (you know the one in which you have your lunch delivered to home), made a few cuts on it and folded into a nice "something". I colored one of its side to orange with a highlighter and drilled two holes then added a red string so that I can hang it onto a lamp in the hall.

Interaction: the lamp where it hangs is above the mirror. Before leaving the apartment we usually stand in front of that, so we will interact with it a lot of times. It might also interact with the hair dryer that we usually use there, the clothes, coat, hat, scarf that we take on before leaving. It can also interact with the car keys as it is just next to the mirror.

Logic/rules: until getting the car, on every day when I see a Ford S-Max on the street, I will hang the symbol to the other lamp above the mirror (note: there are two identical lamps above it). Until getting the car, on every Sunday, before leaving in the morning, I will knock at the symbol with my car keys three times. Until getting the car, whenever I dry my hair in front of the mirror, I will direct the hair dryer towards the symbol so that it will see-saw and turn around.
 Quoting: madcaddy

Sounds good to me. I'd tie it into the 17th nexus too.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all,

Logic: When I post and when someone interacts through posting with my symbol and I read it, I will wave my left hand over my screen, if it's between 12am and 12pm. If it's 12:01pm - 11:59pm, I will wave my right hand over my screen.

Quoting: * * *

I guess he is gone. He said tomorrow so there is a chance he will be on tonight. I think you will be glad you registered. I did because I have learned too much on GLP to not register. I got banned a lot otherwise.

No problem though. Go back through threads and anybody who has answered your posts, do your rules. There is no time/space. If your space has something to do with your goal, your Genius sounds good.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think these are good news
[link to www.keshefoundation.org]
 Quoting: miqq

Wow! That foundation is awesome. I've read some of their stuff before. Thanks for the link.

Edit: Btw, are you a member of that forum? The reason I'm asking is I have a Genius for technology from Chaol's world. It just could come through them, eh?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/16/2012 06:14 PM

User ID: 918001
United States
11/16/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
No problem though. Go back through threads and anybody who has answered your posts, do your rules. There is no time/space. If your space has something to do with your goal, your Genius sounds good.

Very cool thought ;)

Thanks!
---
Chaol

User ID: 27868126
France
11/16/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't we make a Genius so we can get your technology here? Would it work? ;o)

Here is a sample Genius for it:

Check out innovative software program from Chaol's world

1) Symbol: Rubber band with a paper clip through it

2) Space: On top of print-out from this page
[link to ecsys.org]

of the website and put in a zip lock bag with a weight on top, outside on patio:

3) Interaction: Wind, clouds, birds, plants, sun, stars, people.

5) Every Tuesday, I will make a strange sound as I look at it. I will subscribe to a technology newsletter, Saturday, Nov. 17. Every Saturday, I will read about the latest technology esp. concerning functions of the mind and I will lift my eyebrows when done reading. I will place a * in my Genius page on new technology, the first time I use new technology.

Dunno how much more you'll be online. So, I just want to say I'll sure miss you. A month sure seems like a long time. But, I will stay busy. Most of all though, I hope it's a wonderful time for you. hf

Hi. Sure, you can try. But the technology that is used in my world is very different that what this world's perspective would allow. The issue would be that it is difficult for you to imagine what it is. A Genius may steer you there, but you'd have to keep an open mind about what the technology we use is. Just think of software in the brain, and you are the programmer who can code instantly to alter your reality.

The technology that I present to you here on these threads is somewhat a re-interpretation of the technology that some of us use in my world. We call it "X", I call it "Ecsys". The elements have different names but the same functions and used in more advanced ways. I've given you the basics (even though they're difficult for me to explain) and hopefully by the time you get to more advanced levels you'll teach us a thing or two :)

I'll miss all of you, too. It's been both educational, fun and revealing for me!

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/16/2012 09:27 PM
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't we make a Genius so we can get your technology here? Would it work? ;o)

Here is a sample Genius for it:

Check out innovative software program from Chaol's world

1) Symbol: Rubber band with a paper clip through it

2) Space: On top of print-out from this page
[link to ecsys.org]

of the website and put in a zip lock bag with a weight on top, outside on patio:

3) Interaction: Wind, clouds, birds, plants, sun, stars, people.

5) Every Tuesday, I will make a strange sound as I look at it. I will subscribe to a technology newsletter, Saturday, Nov. 17. Every Saturday, I will read about the latest technology esp. concerning functions of the mind and I will lift my eyebrows when done reading. I will place a * in my Genius page on new technology, the first time I use new technology.

Dunno how much more you'll be online. So, I just want to say I'll sure miss you. A month sure seems like a long time. But, I will stay busy. Most of all though, I hope it's a wonderful time for you. hf

Hi. Sure, you can try. But the technology that is used in my world is very different that what this world's perspective would allow. The issue would be that it is difficult for you to imagine what it is. A Genius may steer you there, but you'd have to keep an open mind about what the technology we use is. Just think of software in the brain, and you are the programmer who can code instantly to alter your reality.

The technology that I present to you here on these threads is somewhat a re-interpretation of the technology that some of us use in my world. We call it "X", I call it "Ecsys". The elements have different names but the same functions and used in more advanced ways. I've given you the basics (even though they're difficult for me to explain) and hopefully by the time you get to more advanced levels you'll teach us a thing or two :)

I'll miss all of you, too. It's been both educations, fun and revealing for me!
 Quoting: Chaol

Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes, I'm thinking of a more "live' technology. I thought maybe my Genius could help either bring it from your world or at least get ours more advanced to close the gap somewhat.

And I'm counting on intuition to tell me when it's "the" technology resulting from my Genius.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/16/2012 08:16 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1522775
Canada
11/16/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rest assured that I will be here to answers questions for Chaol in his absence.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1522775

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2

YW

We will all do our part.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2

YW

We will all do our part.

Yes. And I'm so glad to see people stepping up to do that.

Do you happen to know how long a month of our time is to Chaol's time?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2

YW

We will all do our part.

It varies. There is no simple answer to this. The question has been answered previously in the thread but the length of time it represents to Chaol is somewhat irrelevant to our perspective.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2

YW

We will all do our part.

It varies. There is no simple answer to this. The question has been answered previously in the thread but the length of time it represents to Chaol is somewhat irrelevant to our perspective.

Oh, ok. I thought maybe it would be something like several years compared to our month. Similar to how it is in "dreamtime." You can cover years, even centuries, in minutes.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even for you the sense of one month varies.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even for you the sense of one month varies.

Oh yeah...you're right. Even my day varies. Interesting!
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello! I have recently started reading your post... I'm on page 2! lol... but i skipped to the end and saw you would be leaving in a couple days so i have some questions:

1. How is it that your "people" "world" discovered this means of "travel"?

2. Do you think that our corrupt world will ever advance to a state of peace and equality?

3. What pointers can you give us to be one with our soul?

4. Do your "people" die?

Sorry if these questions are a lil far fetched... i just am trying to understand a bit of everything i have learned recently on GLP lol...

is this guy kinda on the right track?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

he says we should NEVER eat animals, should be growing our own food to ensure that it is not contaminated, we should be sungazing and also meditating! to sorta sum it up! lol

Quoting: QueenJay

Hi. Thanks for your questions.

Some are familiar with how to use it. (About 10-15% I think. Mostly in university, military, and some hobbyists.) Many others simply don't care. An analogy would be the PC or internet in its early days.

It's not that we discovered it directly but it is a benefit of having discovered Ecsys Prime.

With our understanding and interpretation of Ecsys Prime many things become clear.

For example, with time and space travel we discovered that we need not use fuel to go somewhere that is here now. Once that is realized, the maths is just something that takes a bit of time once we're focused on its solution. And we express the solution in ways different from what you're used to on this world. (Our maths is very much influenced by our use of neuronics.)

Think of how amazing it is to be able to print just about anything at home, from your computer. How impossible such a thought would be 20 years ago! To be able to print an entire house? Science fiction!

Neuronics may appear to be science fiction, too. But it is something that makes sense once it is thought about thoroughly. And, of course, very useful. I suppose you could say that we had an open mind to it, much like this world had an open mind to the PC, internet, or the possibility of printers.

2. Do you think that our corrupt world will ever advance to a state of peace and equality?

Sure, when we stop seeing it as being corrupt :)

It is not that the value isn't there. Of course, all values are there. The question is how do we interpret those values?

Working against corruption actually creates more of it. Same for crime or anything else considered "bad". Resisting the values and trying to push them away gives them energy.

I'm not saying to give into crime or anything. What would be best for civilization is to realize that it can be interpreted in different ways.

The crime of today is entirely different from the crime of 100 years ago. We have evolved into a different interpretation of corruption, crime, etc., of values that will all ways be there.

We can interpret corruption to simply be a corruption of food, for example, instead of social corruption.

When we trust our own people then peace and prosperity is created.

There is no need for the current interpretation of police forces (which, in many places around the world, are becoming more militaristic. You can do away with the police entirely to reduce crime significantly over a 5-to-10 year period. Most of your prisoners can be freed, for example, to end the cycle of crime and punishment. It sounds crazy and is in a way (because there would be a few years of anarchy) but you're all ready approaching anarchy all by yourselves.

When we enforce peace and prosperity, the opposite is manifested.

The three things that I think would most help are:

1) Ending the tax system. Instead of income, corporate, and sales taxes there could be a transaction fee of perhaps 1% every time funds are transferred from one party to an other

which would do away with interest and mostly pay for

2) Free infrastructure. Anything that is infrastructural could be free and plentiful for all who lived in the land. Roads, internet, telephone networks, transportation, energy, water, etc.

3) A 'crimeless' society, satisfied from getting rid of all but a small handful of laws that basically state that you are punished only if you cause harm to others. There is no need for prisons. Functional communities of rehabilitation for offenders would work much better. You'd still have crime but it would not be anything near like what you have now.

Two things I don't recommend for this society but have helped us, in a way, are:

Something that our world has been working on for the past 10 years is a type of points system for everyone. Each person has a unique ID that is used as kind of reputation system. That means if you're out walking around and someone spits on you then you can add two points to a certain category in their profile. When you meet someone you can see how many points they have in each category.

We also have surveillance everywhere. For example, instead of cameras being under the scrutiny of a select few the data from every public camera is in the public domain. Meaning government offices, streets, etc. Our surveillance system monitors everything but anyone and everyone is able to monitor it. That means you can find out where every cent of any money ever spent it going. (Every quantity of money has a code, which can be tracked anonymously. We don't know who the user is but know what it is being spent for. The biggest buyers are still anonymous but we can usually figure out which government or which department is doing the spending.) The conversations and movements of public officials are also monitored. It doesn't mean that neighbors are spying on neighbors. It's more of a way to keep the public in the public's hands.

I don't particularly care for the last two. That's one of the reasons why I prefer living in this world.

3. What pointers can you give us to be one with our soul?

Unfortunately I don't know what that means.

4. Do your "people" die?

Yes, same as here. No difference.

Sorry if these questions are a lil far fetched... i just am trying to understand a bit of everything i have learned recently on GLP lol...

is this guy kinda on the right track?

he says we should NEVER eat animals, should be growing our own food to ensure that it is not contaminated, we should be sungazing and also meditating! to sorta sum it up! lol

When we start telling others what they should and should not do then that's when the trouble begins.

We can each have the freedom to live our own lives as we interpret how they 'should' be led, without obstruction.

The human body was made to eat other animals. You can certainly change it but it's not something your body is really used to. I prefer to be pesceterian, but that's just a personal preference and does not generally benefit me any more than being one who eats other meats.
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does your girlfriend know what you are?

Human? Yes :)

Someone who realizes the worlds that they are a part of? Yes.

Does she travel with you?

Yes, sometimes. But she is not able to stay that long until the perspectives are similar.

Can you take me with you? lol

Out of curiosity?
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought: Have proof of transaction that shows I transferred USD 450MM to 9 separate accounts, each receiving USD 50MM.

Direct Symbol: Breakage Crowdfunding Page

Space: Indiegogo website

Interaction: People interfacing with crowd-funding page

Logic: Whenever someone makes a donation of less than $250 USD, I will generate a "buzz" noise

Whenever someone donates $500 USD or more I will generate a clap.

Whenever someone comments on the page I will add a "." to a Word document.

Indirect Symbol: iooooy
 Quoting: dodec 20177375

Your Logic element is free to roam, however don't forget that it's purpose is to solidity what your symbol represents in your perspective. This is done by building rules and guidelines around your representation.

Logic for your Symbol.

You could use other logic, for example, but creating the Logic for your Symbol is more effective.

Chaol before you depart,

would the logic be best then if it was made to be what is most logical to reach my goal and bring it into my perspective. For example, If the idea is ever going to generate 500MM then I am going to need to raise a lot of money to build a great website that can handle that kind of user traffic.

Then would it be best to have logic items such as:

clap every time someone clicks the donate 10,000 USD button on my symbol page

or

add a "#" sign to a word document every time my symbol page receives 50,000 new views?

Also,

is having this map limiting the ways I can get 500MM, or is it fine if it is the most relevant way to get there?

You're the best,
Dodec
 Quoting: DODEC 20177375

Yes, you seem to be unnecessarily limiting your possibilities by assuming, "...then I am going to need to raise a lot of money to build a great website that can handle that kind of user traffic."

among other things.

What would your Genius model be without assumptions?
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

I will be heading out on November 17th to return on December 17th.

All posts will be responded to before then :)

thanks for your patience

Hi Chaol before you go, could you please give me some advice like you have for others here before...you know, that thing you do when offering that special bit of help to an other's situational perspective.

Anything you could offer in this regard would be much appreciated. I don't want to ask you for/about anything in particular. If you would, surprise me!?

Thanks again for all your help thus far.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Hi.

What thing is that?
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Symbol: I created a Genius symbol for the feeling I have during our first travel to the mountains with our new Ford S-Max car. The symbol is made of two cardboards, white and blue. It is something like an origami that I made randomly. Also glued it together so it won't fall apart.

[...]

Interaction: new car magazines and pamphlets nearby. People planning to buy a Ford. Ford dealership personnel. Lot of Ford cars. Car parts. Paperwork. Keys.

Hi.

Let your sub-conscious work out the details.

For your Interaction element, how would you like your Symbol to interact?

I am somewhat confused about this. Should I let the sub-conscious work out the details, or should I think about the details of interaction instead? Or you mean the exact car details should be worked out by the sub-conscious but I should make clear statements how I'd like to experience the interactions.

I will going to put my symbol on a table where car magazines and Ford brochures are placed. It will sit on top of them. Some people that are waiting in the lobby area will start reading the magazines, but first they will wonder what that strange white-blue piece of paper is. Probably they will just put it aside. Or, in Ford dealerships there is usually a corner for kids so that they can draw, play and keep busy why their parents arrange stuff. Maybe they will put my symbol to that kid's table thinking it was made by some kid.
Ford personnel may throw it out, or just wonder why did it get there. Maybe a kid will play with it then accidentally leave it in a car's back seat when finished playing with it... Etc.

But I will sure create another symbol still today and make its possibility element to be my home. It is much more relevant to me anyways. Probably I am going to store it near my car keys where I can see it every morning. Or in the living room so that my kids can play with it. I am not afraid they will tear it apart, it still is an interaction. And still it will represent my new car no matter how the symbol looks like.

Thanks for your thoughts Chaol, it helped.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3752130

Through your extensive details and also the above statements you are all ready limiting your 'future' perspective.

Letting your sub-conscious work out the details really means not thinking about it too much.

Just briefly thing of what you want the perspective to be, create the symbol and the other elements, and let it go.

When you detail it so much you are actually satisfying the experience of it and making it less likely that it would happen.
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

The real irony for me in this whole thing, is talking with Chaol, is just like talking with my husband. Although there are some great improvements, LOL! When Chaol posted how hard is it for him to order at Denny's, I thought I'd croak. This is so familiar!
[snips]

It's also hard for my wife to quote me accurately lol =D
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Perhaps try 1 crazy rule instead of a few conditional rules.

Also, are you likely to rent this car and take it to the beach?
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all,

Quoting: * * *

The symbol is your avatar or what the avatar is depicting?

Keep in mind that the interaction is with the symbol.

It could work. Try it and see. You can all ways make new ones and experiment to see what works best for you.

A pleasure :)
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes, I'm thinking of a more "live' technology. I thought maybe my Genius could help either bring it from your world or at least get ours more advanced to close the gap somewhat.

And I'm counting on intuition to tell me when it's "the" technology resulting from my Genius.

hehe.. me thinks there would be a severe "culture shock".

I get it, too, if I go someplace new.

Our most valuable technology, in my opinion, is use of the neuronicons. Though this may take some time to understand, there's nothing you cannot do with it.
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha.. good luck ;)
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear it. TY.

applause2

YW

We will all do our part.

A year for you is about 3 weeks for me, sometimes about 4 weeks, to give you an idea.

Your time is also very flexible but you only seem to remember this when you're dreaming.
Chaol

France
11/16/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a party...

See you there (briefly)!

GLP