Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 514,112
Pageviews Today: 883,633Threads Today: 391Posts Today: 6,059
11:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/16/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Rest assured that I will be here to answers questions for Chaol in his absence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1522775

haha.. good luck ;)
 Quoting: Chaol

I don't need luck. While you've been making this world more relevant for your own purposes, yourmworld has also been made more relevant to mine.
Chaol

User ID: 27868126
France
11/16/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha.. good luck ;)

I don't need luck. While you've been making this world more relevant for your own purposes, yourmworld has also been made more relevant to mine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Indeed, and it is the purpose of this interaction.

Come on over!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9834739
United States
11/16/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

The real irony for me in this whole thing, is talking with Chaol, is just like talking with my husband. Although there are some great improvements, LOL! When Chaol posted how hard is it for him to order at Denny's, I thought I'd croak. This is so familiar!
[snips]
 Quoting: Unit3

It's also hard for my wife to quote me accurately lol =D

LOLOL! My husband would say the same, heh!

Your wife???
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes, I'm thinking of a more "live' technology. I thought maybe my Genius could help either bring it from your world or at least get ours more advanced to close the gap somewhat.

And I'm counting on intuition to tell me when it's "the" technology resulting from my Genius.

hehe.. me thinks there would be a severe "culture shock".

I get it, too, if I go someplace new.

Our most valuable technology, in my opinion, is use of the neuronicons. Though this may take some time to understand, there's nothing you cannot do with it.

I was thinking there might be way for a new technology to download it to the human mind?
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes, I'm thinking of a more "live' technology. I thought maybe my Genius could help either bring it from your world or at least get ours more advanced to close the gap somewhat.

And I'm counting on intuition to tell me when it's "the" technology resulting from my Genius.

Our most valuable technology, in my opinion, is use of the neuronicons. Though this may take some time to understand, there's nothing you cannot do with it.

I was thinking there might be way for a new technology to download it to the human mind?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9834739

Sorry, I wasn't logged in. This is me.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha.. good luck ;)

Indeed, and it is the purpose of this interaction.

Come on over!

I've been thinking how our worlds will impact one another. We can learn from each other, I'm sure.
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
11/16/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

I will be heading out on November 17th to return on December 17th.

All posts will be responded to before then :)

thanks for your patience

Hi Chaol before you go, could you please give me some advice like you have for others here before...you know, that thing you do when offering that special bit of help to an other's situational perspective.

Anything you could offer in this regard would be much appreciated. I don't want to ask you for/about anything in particular. If you would, surprise me!?

Thanks again for all your help thus far.
 Quoting: X Won 1407931

Hi.

What thing is that?

You've referred to it before as seemingly "reading an other's mind", and you sometimes do it as if to guide or help or make suggestion as to some one else's situation. For example, like when you recently suggested Tuuuur take along the "moon colored" object with him when he went to look at the car...another example was when you suggested to an other here that they might alleviate a problem with a certain female by getting rid of a "sharp piece of metal" that was currently in their perspective.

You know, 'that' thing! So, can you throw me a bone?!

Many thanks, Chaol. And happy travels until we see each other again.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all,

I finally registered :) Just in time for Chaol's departure =?

Actually, it's part of my Genius:

Symbol: My avatar.

Possibility/Space: This forum (GLP).

Interaction: You, the internet, the symbols and things on my computer screen.

Logic: When I post and when someone interacts through posting with my symbol and I read it, I will wave my left hand over my screen, if it's between 12am and 12pm. If it's 12:01pm - 11:59pm, I will wave my right hand over my screen.

Chaol, any last thoughts before you go? Thank you so much for every thing <3

And every one here, as well!
 Quoting: * * *

The symbol is your avatar or what the avatar is depicting?

Keep in mind that the interaction is with the symbol.

It could work. Try it and see. You can all ways make new ones and experiment to see what works best for you.

A pleasure :)

My avatar is my symbol.

Interaction: It is noticed, it is posted and there is always the possibility someone will say something about it.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

4. Do your "people" die?
Quoting: QueenJay

Yes, same as here. No difference.

If there is nothing Neuronics can not do, why not take death out of one's perspective? And old age? Disease, deformity etc:.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/16/2012 10:39 PM
Chaol

User ID: 26646690
Thailand
11/16/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

The real irony for me in this whole thing, is talking with Chaol, is just like talking with my husband. Although there are some great improvements, LOL! When Chaol posted how hard is it for him to order at Denny's, I thought I'd croak. This is so familiar!
[snips]

Your wife???

lol

In your scenario I am like your husband, so I said my "wife", referring to you.
Chaol

User ID: 6023891
Switzerland
11/16/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes. It's called learning. Sometimes the download is slow or fast, depending on your connection. hehe
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/16/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Learning is simply making something that was already known relative.
Chaol

User ID: 27911174
Spain
11/16/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, All

I will be heading out on November 17th to return on December 17th.

All posts will be responded to before then :)

thanks for your patience

Hi Chaol before you go, could you please give me some advice like you have for others here before...you know, that thing you do when offering that special bit of help to an other's situational perspective.

Anything you could offer in this regard would be much appreciated. I don't want to ask you for/about anything in particular. If you would, surprise me!?

Thanks again for all your help thus far.

Hi.

What thing is that?

You've referred to it before as seemingly "reading an other's mind", and you sometimes do it as if to guide or help or make suggestion as to some one else's situation. For example, like when you recently suggested Tuuuur take along the "moon colored" object with him when he went to look at the car...another example was when you suggested to an other here that they might alleviate a problem with a certain female by getting rid of a "sharp piece of metal" that was currently in their perspective.

You know, 'that' thing! So, can you throw me a bone?!

Many thanks, Chaol. And happy travels until we see each other again.

If I start doing that by request there would be no end to the creativity of our queries.

It's probably more efficient to happen in the course of things. But if I see 1 thing that I think would help many things I will let you know.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes. It's called learning. Sometimes the download is slow or fast, depending on your connection. hehe

LOL! That's what I'm worried about. I'm afraid my connection is slowwwwww!
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

[snips]

Your wife???

lol

In your scenario I am like your husband, so I said my "wife", referring to you.

Ah, okay. hehe!

tounge
Chaol

User ID: 1132272
Russia
11/16/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is nothing Neuronics can not do, why not take death out of one's perspective? And old age? Disease, deformity etc:.

If those things did not have some benefit then it would not be experienced.

There once was a boy who met a genie. The genie gave him 3 wishes.

"I wish for and endless supply of wishes" the boy commanded.

"Very well" said the genie. "You have an endless supply, and two more wishes after that."

The first wish that the boy wished for was a spaceship to take him far from Earth. He traveled far, and along the way he wished for things like air, food, water, friends to play with, and more.

Although the journey to other worlds was fun, after a while he grew tired and wished for an endless amount of physical energy so that he'll never have to rest.

He still had an unlimited supply of wishes left, which comforted him. Yet, he was still quite lonely because he continued to realize that his friends were not real. They only came to be and came to play because he wished it.

It was all an illusion, really.

He eventually came back to Earth because he grew lonely and missed the things he could not control. He missed fighting with his brother because it also meant that he liked making up with him. He missed his homework because it gave him something to do and meant that he would have a sense of accomplishment. He missed his parents because even though he had problems and it wasn't a perfect family, they have been there since the beginning.

After considering all of this for quite some time he decided that life is better left to its own elements.

His second wish was to 'undo' his first wish, and return the endless supply of wishes back to the genie.

He lived a happy life for a number of years. But still, in the back of his mind was the lingering thought that it was all an illusion. That somehow his life, which he was now quite happy with, is something that he wished for. He wanted to feel more secure and that. He wanted life to be itself and to be as real as it could possibly be.

What an awful thought! To think that even he is not real and does not exist. "What could be worse that having absolutely no value?", he would think. This troubled him too much, and one day he came to a decision.

Finally used his third wish.

"I wish I never met the genie"

And in a puff of smoke the genie vanished.

Last Edited by Chaol on 11/16/2012 11:10 PM
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does your girlfriend know what you are?

Human? Yes :)

Someone who realizes the worlds that they are a part of? Yes.

Does she travel with you?

Yes, sometimes. But she is not able to stay that long until the perspectives are similar.

Can you take me with you? lol

Out of curiosity?

Does your girlfriend post here? afro
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Very well" said the genie. "You have two wishes remaining."

The first wish that the boy wished for was a spaceship to take him far from Earth. He traveled far, and along the way he wished for things like air, food, water, friends to play with, and more.

Although the journey to other worlds was fun, after a while he grew tired and wished for an endless amount of physical energy so that he'll never have to rest.

He still had an unlimited supply of wishes left, which comforted him. Yet, he was still quite lonely because he continued to realize that his friends were not real. They only came to be and came to play because he wished it.

He eventually came back to Earth because he grew lonely and missed the things he could not control. He missed fighting with his brother because it also meant that he liked making up with him. He missed his homework because it gave him something to do and meant that he would have a sense of accomplishment. He missed his parents because even though he had problems and it wasn't a perfect family, they have been there since the beginning.

After considering all of this for quite some time he decided that life is better left to its own elements.

His second wish was to 'undo' his first wish, and return the endless supply of wishes back to the genie.

He lived a happy life for a number of years. But still, in the back of his mind was the lingering thought that it was all an illusion. That somehow his life, which he was now quite happy with, is something that he wished for. He wanted to feel more secure and that. He wanted life to be itself and to be as real as it could possibly be.

What an awful thought! To think that even he is not real and do not exist. "What could be worse that having absolutely no value?", he would think. This troubled him too much, and one day he came to a decision.

beautifulu
Chaol

User ID: 24866440
France
11/16/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then live like you have already learned it.

You're using calculus right now, wouldn't you know? Simply by the act of sitting in a chair.

If you begin to realize that you all ready know it, then the learning is irrelevant. You begin to make use of it (which is actually more useful than learning itself).
Chaol

User ID: 24866440
France
11/16/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, not at all.

User ID: 918001
United States
11/16/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi all,

I finally registered :) Just in time for Chaol's departure =?

Actually, it's part of my Genius:

Symbol: My avatar.

Possibility/Space: This forum (GLP).

Interaction: You, the internet, the symbols and things on my computer screen.

Logic: When I post and when someone interacts through posting with my symbol and I read it, I will wave my left hand over my screen, if it's between 12am and 12pm. If it's 12:01pm - 11:59pm, I will wave my right hand over my screen.

Chaol, any last thoughts before you go? Thank you so much for every thing <3

And every one here, as well!

The symbol is your avatar or what the avatar is depicting?

Keep in mind that the interaction is with the symbol.

It could work. Try it and see. You can all ways make new ones and experiment to see what works best for you.

A pleasure :)

The symbol is my avatar.

Does not interaction occur between the avatar and people who see it, and the letters on the screen that appear next to it, etc.? Or have I got that bit wrong?
---
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Told you I'd be here to answer some of the questions.
Unit3

United States
Report Abusive Post

You're using calculus right now, wouldn't you know? Simply by the act of sitting in a chair.

If you begin to realize that you all ready know it, then the learning is irrelevant. You begin to make use of it (which is actually more useful than learning itself).

Awesome! Thank you for that. (I'm always so grateful for shortcuts, heh)

:144:

United States
11/16/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

HAHA! Love this!!
---

United States
11/16/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Very well" said the genie. "You have an endless supply, and two more wishes after that."

What an awful thought! To think that even he is not real and does not exist. "What could be worse that having absolutely no value?", he would think. This troubled him too much, and one day he came to a decision.

Story of my life.

But for now, the endless supply of wishes, I guess.
---
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I have noticed the longer I mess with my Genius plans, the more I get glimpses of how I already use it. I can see we already use it on the run to a certain extent.

I'm still puzzled how I already use symbols with little value in a desirable space, knowing it will provide a desired outcome. It's all very interesting to contemplate.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Okay, how long have you been studying this material? How come I've never seen you post before? And last but not least, do you use Genius maps?
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, not at all.

Give her a hug for me. I'm so glad you 2 met.

red_heart
Chaol

User ID: 1301917
France
11/16/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbol is my avatar.

Does not interaction occur between the avatar and people who see it, and the letters on the screen that appear next to it, etc.? Or have I got that bit wrong?

Somewhat. But I think the interaction is limited to looking at it, mostly.
Chaol

User ID: 1301917
France
11/16/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Boo Yah!!

GLP