Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,763 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 72,842
Pageviews Today: 136,931Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 990
01:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/16/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Learning is simply making something that was already known relative.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Told you I'd be here to answer some of the questions.

Okay, how long have you been studying this material? How come I've never seen you post before? And last but not least, do you use Genius maps?
 Quoting: Unit3

I have been here for a few years. I am using the Genius to experience the PGA. My IP changes depending on where I post from.

User ID: 918001
United States
11/16/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is nothing Neuronics can not do, why not take death out of one's perspective? And old age? Disease, deformity etc:.

If those things did not have some benefit then it would not be experienced.

There once was a boy who met a genie. The genie gave him 3 wishes.

"I wish for and endless supply of wishes" the boy commanded.

"Very well" said the genie. "You have an endless supply, and two more wishes after that."

The first wish that the boy wished for was a spaceship to take him far from Earth. He traveled far, and along the way he wished for things like air, food, water, friends to play with, and more.

Although the journey to other worlds was fun, after a while he grew tired and wished for an endless amount of physical energy so that he'll never have to rest.

He still had an unlimited supply of wishes left, which comforted him. Yet, he was still quite lonely because he continued to realize that his friends were not real. They only came to be and came to play because he wished it.

It was all an illusion, really.

He eventually came back to Earth because he grew lonely and missed the things he could not control. He missed fighting with his brother because it also meant that he liked making up with him. He missed his homework because it gave him something to do and meant that he would have a sense of accomplishment. He missed his parents because even though he had problems and it wasn't a perfect family, they have been there since the beginning.

After considering all of this for quite some time he decided that life is better left to its own elements.

His second wish was to 'undo' his first wish, and return the endless supply of wishes back to the genie.

He lived a happy life for a number of years. But still, in the back of his mind was the lingering thought that it was all an illusion. That somehow his life, which he was now quite happy with, is something that he wished for. He wanted to feel more secure and that. He wanted life to be itself and to be as real as it could possibly be.

What an awful thought! To think that even he is not real and does not exist. "What could be worse that having absolutely no value?", he would think. This troubled him too much, and one day he came to a decision.

Finally used his third wish.

"I wish I never met the genie"

And in a puff of smoke the genie vanished.
 Quoting: Chaol

Story of my life.

But for now, the endless supply of wishes, I guess.
 Quoting: * * *

Sorry, I should explain and not be so emo:

The other day I had an experience of great clarity about unity, and it was very lonely.

The reason for the illusion(s) is because being every thing at once means being no thing at all. I got close to being every thing at once, and not sure if I actually became no thing, but close was enough to feel devoid. The void.

Then, I was glad again for the illusion of separation, to know I exist, in relation.

So now, how to use it for entertainment.
:)

Jeez you guys, I'm sorry for not making more sense! Thanks for listening!
---
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/16/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Learning is simply making something that was already known relative.

Okay, how long have you been studying this material? How come I've never seen you post before? And last but not least, do you use Genius maps?

I have been here for a few years. I am using the Genius to experience the PGA. My IP changes depending on where I post from.

Oh sure. We've chatted about your symbol. AC's are hard to keep up with. Any chance you'd do something in a signature so we'd know you?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka

United States
11/16/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbol is my avatar.

Does not interaction occur between the avatar and people who see it, and the letters on the screen that appear next to it, etc.? Or have I got that bit wrong?

Somewhat. But I think the interaction is limited to looking at it, mostly.

Ah, okay.

I am experiencing interaction between non-human things with the symbol, as well as humans looking at it.

I will see how it goes :)

Perhaps the space/possibility element is bigger than this forum or my computer screen, as well. Hmmm.

Last Edited by * * * on 11/16/2012 11:28 PM
---
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbol is my avatar.

Does not interaction occur between the avatar and people who see it, and the letters on the screen that appear next to it, etc.? Or have I got that bit wrong?

Ah, okay.

I am experiencing interaction between non-human things with the symbol, as well as humans looking at it.

Perhaps the space/possibility element is bigger than this forum or my computer screen, as well. Hmmm.

I'm trying to figure out how best to use the internet as a space too. If you want to do a blog with your symbols, etc:, feel free to interact with me. [link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/16/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh sure. We've chatted about your symbol. AC's are hard to keep up with. Any chance you'd do something in a signature so we'd know you?

My symbol is now three straightened paperclips wrapped in a post-it note. The space is an envelope with a PGA logo I drew on it. The interaction and logic is when I shake the envelope everyday to move the symbol around in the space. Maybe Chaol can help me if there is something missing here before he leaves.

PGA

United States
11/16/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The symbol is my avatar.

Ah, okay.

I'm trying to figure out how best to use the internet as a space too. If you want to do a blog with your symbols, etc:, feel free to interact with me. [link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Thanks Unit3! I've looked at your blog and it inspired me :)

I am thinking that putting my symbol here, for this intent, where there is a lot of interaction, in this particular way, is best.

But I am putting out other symbols "online" in different ways in every thing I do. I know that sounds weird, but think of those company pens dispersed around to successfully brand that company. When I think in this way, it all fires off in my brain and every thing I would like to experience more is becoming more relative.

Genius at play!
---
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

My symbol is now three straightened paperclips wrapped in a post-it note. The space is an envelope with a PGA logo I drew on it. The interaction and logic is when I shake the envelope everyday to move the symbol around in the space. Maybe Chaol can help me if there is something missing here before he leaves.

PGA

Thanks for the PGA. I had an idea you might do that, LOL! And by the way, you could use this as one of your symbols and rules. I guess you can write it up after you've already placed the symbol...not sure about that.

I suggest you tie shaking the envelope with something to do with PGA, such as watching a tournament, reading about PGA, something like that. Make sense?

I know you have the logo on the envelope, but if it were me, I'd double tie it to PGA, since it would be so easy to do so. Once a week, watch a tournament and shake the envelope during the first hole or something.
Unit3

United States
11/16/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, okay.

I am thinking that putting my symbol here, for this intent, where there is a lot of interaction, in this particular way, is best.

But I am putting out other symbols "online" in different ways in every thing I do. I know that sounds weird, but think of those company pens dispersed around to successfully brand that company. When I think in this way, it all fires off in my brain and every thing I would like to experience more is becoming more relative.

Genius at play!

Yes, everywhere online. Also, in our lives.

The only problem I'm having is I keep forgetting to write down what I am supposed to be doing. Some of the rules are easily built-in, but I have to review my Genius maps because others are done on certain conditions.

I guess I need a "rule book" or something. Haven't decided on that.

Thanks for looking at the blog. It's such an easy system. Takes 3 minutes to post.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/16/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there is nothing Neuronics can not do, why not take death out of one's perspective? And old age? Disease, deformity etc:.

"Very well" said the genie. "You have an endless supply, and two more wishes after that."

The first wish that the boy wished for was a spaceship to take him far from Earth. He traveled far, and along the way he wished for things like air, food, water, friends to play with, and more.

Although the journey to other worlds was fun, after a while he grew tired and wished for an endless amount of physical energy so that he'll never have to rest.

He still had an unlimited supply of wishes left, which comforted him. Yet, he was still quite lonely because he continued to realize that his friends were not real. They only came to be and came to play because he wished it.

He eventually came back to Earth because he grew lonely and missed the things he could not control. He missed fighting with his brother because it also meant that he liked making up with him. He missed his homework because it gave him something to do and meant that he would have a sense of accomplishment. He missed his parents because even though he had problems and it wasn't a perfect family, they have been there since the beginning.

After considering all of this for quite some time he decided that life is better left to its own elements.

His second wish was to 'undo' his first wish, and return the endless supply of wishes back to the genie.

He lived a happy life for a number of years. But still, in the back of his mind was the lingering thought that it was all an illusion. That somehow his life, which he was now quite happy with, is something that he wished for. He wanted to feel more secure and that. He wanted life to be itself and to be as real as it could possibly be.

What an awful thought! To think that even he is not real and does not exist. "What could be worse that having absolutely no value?", he would think. This troubled him too much, and one day he came to a decision.

He created the genie, then chose to forget him. Hrm.
Cat

United States
11/16/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, okay.

Genius at play!

Yes, that is what I meant by putting online in quotes ;) Holographic universe! Every thing is our lives.

The only problem I'm having is I keep forgetting to write down what I am supposed to be doing. Some of the rules are easily built-in, but I have to review my Genius maps because others are done on certain conditions.

Thanks for looking at the blog. It's such an easy system. Takes 3 minutes to post.

I was forgetting to do my logic/structure actions, too. I wonder if the more I practice them and they become habit, the more relative the symbol has become? Maybe Chaol will have a last piece of advice on this. Or PGA. Or that person lurking! Haha. Life is weird :)
---

United States
11/16/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CatCarel

He is the genie.

o.O
---
Unit3

United States
11/17/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Genius at play!

Yes, that is what I meant by putting online in quotes ;) Holographic universe! Every thing is our lives.

I was forgetting to do my logic/structure actions, too. I wonder if the more I practice them and they become habit, the more relative the symbol has become? Maybe Chaol will have a last piece of advice on this. Or PGA. Or that person lurking! Haha. Life is weird :)

Tell me about it, LOL! ^^^^

I have noticed some of them are very easy to become habit. I even forget which Genius map I'm using them for. But, I wonder how hard it is to switch to other actions when new Genius maps are written up? Ohhhhhhhhhh, so much to consider, so much to learn. But, boy, it is fun.

I feel like a spy when I go to some places to place my symbol, hehe!

United States
11/17/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

I have an Ecsys question, which I didn't ask almost a year ago now, because I thought I must just not be understanding it. (I may have asked back then, but never got an answer. Mind is blurry.)

Any way, now that I've studied and learned more, there is still something that's confusing me.

Can someone please explain to me how -S+I = NO ?

1. Isn't the neuronicon for NO = -S+P

I keep reading -S+I as KILO from the pronunciation chart [link to ecsys.org]

But on this page [link to ecsys.org] , under Using "EC: 1 - English-to-EC" it says the word for "constitution" is pronounced oo-n-ing.

In the side paragraph, it says "Let's then say the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction."

2. I read this as GO = S+I ; Is this correct?

But then above the second neuronicon in the graphic for constitution, neutral Symbol and high Interaction is noted as -S+I

3. Wouldn't neutral symbol be S (no "-")?

Any help greatly appreciated. This is what stopped me from moving forward confidently before.

Thank you!!

Last Edited by * * * on 11/17/2012 03:17 AM
---
dodec
User ID: 20177375
United States
11/17/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

I have an Ecsys question, which I didn't ask almost a year ago now, because I thought I must just not be understanding it. (I may have asked back then, but never got an answer. Mind is blurry.)

Any way, now that I've studied and learned more, there is still something that's confusing me.

But on this page [link to ecsys.org] , under Using "EC: 1 - English-to-EC" it says the word for "constitution" is pronounced oo-n-ing.

In the side paragraph, it says "Let's then say the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction."

But then above the second neuronicon in the graphic for constitution, neutral Symbol and high Interaction is noted as -S+I

Any help greatly appreciated. This is what stopped me from moving forward confidently before.

Thank you!!

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20177375
United States
11/17/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
go = S/ +I
LeKing

User ID: 27895385
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a party...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

See you there (briefly)!

Bump!

November 15/16: A short meeting in the dream world under Chaol’s tree as first attempted months ago. Its possible to connect there any time. So as a warm up to the big one this is a good starting point I feel.

November 16/17: The power of our Sun ensures as we attempt to meet on the sun again.

November 17/18: Hopefully we are all dream world experts ;) or Chaol is there to help us and we attempt to find city with lagoons! Surely if someone posts about dreams in cities and lagoons after this date we can organise more types of meetings and activities.

Everyone reading please get involved, instructions are in the thread Chaol linked above.

Give it a try, what's the worst that can happen?
LeKing

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to echelper.weebly.com]

It works well enough to store and retrieve your words.

Its easy to break and not prettiest or neatest application but its a start!

Will update it often but for now I am at least taking a week off, still need to plan a meet in the dream exercise!

Anyway, let me know what you think.
 Quoting: LeKing

This looks great!

Sorry if I missed it, but is it only for Windows? I'm on a Mac.

Thanks!

---
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918001

Currently windows only.

Taking a little time off from developing it but I am hoping to get it on mac in the future :)
LeKing

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also for the neuronicons, remember we only need the sound of the bit which is underlined.

So for example +S-S, on the icon chart its AMERICAA

So the pronunciation is A A

Another example +S+I on the icon chart its BOOK

So the pronunciation is OO

I know most of you probably had that already, just for the new comers.

Last Edited by LeKing on 11/17/2012 05:24 AM
Chaol

User ID: 1132272
Russia
11/17/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I should explain and not be so emo:

The other day I had an experience of great clarity about unity, and it was very lonely.

The reason for the illusion(s) is because being every thing at once means being no thing at all. I got close to being every thing at once, and not sure if I actually became no thing, but close was enough to feel devoid. The void.

Then, I was glad again for the illusion of separation, to know I exist, in relation.

So now, how to use it for entertainment.
:)

Jeez you guys, I'm sorry for not making more sense! Thanks for listening!

Well, now you know why we all ready 'live a perfect existence'.

So many of us seek unity, but that would not only be very boring it would mean absolutely nothing.

Of course we can dream, I suppose. And it's a nice idea in theory.
Chaol

Russia
11/17/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

PGA

Hi.

You put a Symbol on your Possibility.

You can also make more Logic. Come up with something a bit crazy for better results.
Chaol

Russia
11/17/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

It helps, but it is the work of all the elements together that makes the symbol more relative.
Chaol

Russia
11/17/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CatCarel

He is the genie.

o.O

Yes :) With an endless supply of wishes, he was the genie.

But his best wish by far is to forget that he ever knew that part of himself, thus forgetting what he can do.
Chaol

Russia
11/17/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ecsys Prime:

"We perceive that which takes the least amount of energy to perceive"

or, alternatively:

"We perceive that which takes the least number of interactions to perceive"

I make one more post before I go.
LeKing

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ecsys Prime:

"We perceive that which takes the least amount of energy to perceive"

or, alternatively:

"We perceive that which takes the least number of interactions to perceive"

I make one more post before I go.

I replied in the dream world thread, please reply there.
Unit3

United States
11/17/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also for the neuronicons, remember we only need the sound of the bit which is underlined.

So for example +S-S, on the icon chart its AMERICAA

So the pronunciation is A A

Another example +S+I on the icon chart its BOOK

So the pronunciation is OO

I know most of you probably had that already, just for the new comers.
 Quoting: LeKing

This newcomer appreciates it. Plus, reviews are always good even when you think you know a subject. AND you learn it better when you teach anyway!

So, 2 thumbs up!

Goofy Thum Goofy Thum

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/17/2012 09:16 AM

United States
11/17/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

Thank you!!

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P
 Quoting: dodec 20177375

Okay, thanks. So there are some typos on that page (which I found very hard to believe, hence my mad confusion!):

Word "constitution":

(From the text)
The first icon of the word has an input of +Symbol and an output of (neutral)Logic... the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction... the last icon is -Interaction and +Logic.

Proper definition: +SL S+I -I+L

Proper pronunciation: th-g-ing

THINK GO SING

On that page, it says the pronunciation for constitution is "oo-n-ing", which is way different than "th-g-ing".

Please let me know if I'm still off, but if not, it clears up a lot for me. Thanks!
---
Chaol

User ID: 8043452
Egypt
11/17/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

Thank you!!

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P

Okay, thanks. So there are some typos on that page (which I found very hard to believe, hence my mad confusion!):

Word "constitution":

(From the text)
The first icon of the word has an input of +Symbol and an output of (neutral)Logic... the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction... the last icon is -Interaction and +Logic.

THINK GO SING

On that page, it says the pronunciation for constitution is "oo-n-ing", which is way different than "th-g-ing".

Please let me know if I'm still off, but if not, it clears up a lot for me. Thanks!

Good catch, and my apologies for the confusion with the example graphic. It has been corrected.

See you in a ~month, everyone!

(And see some of you in your dreams)

X
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/17/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

Thank you!!

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P

Word "constitution":

(From the text)

THINK GO SING

Good catch, and my apologies for the confusion with the example graphic. It has been corrected.

X

hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,

Thank you!!

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P

Word "constitution":

(From the text)

THINK GO SING

Ahhhhh, THANK YOU <3

X

Yes.

x

GLP