Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 682,915
Pageviews Today: 1,183,381Threads Today: 380Posts Today: 7,741
12:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

User ID: 918001
United States
11/17/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Hi guys,

I have an Ecsys question, which I didn't ask almost a year ago now, because I thought I must just not be understanding it. (I may have asked back then, but never got an answer. Mind is blurry.)

Any way, now that I've studied and learned more, there is still something that's confusing me.

Can someone please explain to me how -S+I = NO ?

1. Isn't the neuronicon for NO = -S+P

I keep reading -S+I as KILO from the pronunciation chart [link to ecsys.org]

But on this page [link to ecsys.org] , under Using "EC: 1 - English-to-EC" it says the word for "constitution" is pronounced oo-n-ing.

In the side paragraph, it says "Let's then say the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction."

2. I read this as GO = S+I ; Is this correct?

But then above the second neuronicon in the graphic for constitution, neutral Symbol and high Interaction is noted as -S+I

3. Wouldn't neutral symbol be S (no "-")?

Any help greatly appreciated. This is what stopped me from moving forward confidently before.

Thank you!!
 Quoting: * * *

-S / I = Do

-s / P = Hello

kilo = -S / +I

no = -S / +P
 Quoting: dodec 20177375

Okay, thanks. So there are some typos on that page (which I found very hard to believe, hence my mad confusion!):

Word "constitution":

(From the text)
The first icon of the word has an input of +Symbol and an output of (neutral)Logic... the next icon is (neutral)Symbol and +Interaction... the last icon is -Interaction and +Logic.

Proper definition: +SL S+I -I+L

Proper pronunciation: th-g-ing

THINK GO SING

On that page, it says the pronunciation for constitution is "oo-n-ing", which is way different than "th-g-ing".

Please let me know if I'm still off, but if not, it clears up a lot for me. Thanks!

Good catch, and my apologies for the confusion with the example graphic. It has been corrected.
 Quoting: Chaol

Ahhhhh, THANK YOU <3

See you in a ~month, everyone!

(And see some of you in your dreams)

X

Yes.

x

EDIT: There is still a typo in the example graphic: The second icon (GO) should not have the box on the input. I'm just adding this here so those who are new to it don't get confused and give up. It is quite easy, now that I know the sample matches my understanding of the language. Woohoo!

Last Edited by * * * on 11/17/2012 02:35 PM
---
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/17/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a party...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

See you there (briefly)!

Bump!

November 15/16: A short meeting in the dream world under Chaol’s tree as first attempted months ago. Its possible to connect there any time. So as a warm up to the big one this is a good starting point I feel.

November 16/17: The power of our Sun ensures as we attempt to meet on the sun again.

November 17/18: Hopefully we are all dream world experts ;) or Chaol is there to help us and we attempt to find city with lagoons! Surely if someone posts about dreams in cities and lagoons after this date we can organise more types of meetings and activities.

Everyone reading please get involved, instructions are in the thread Chaol linked above.

Give it a try, what's the worst that can happen?
 Quoting: LeKing

So for my first experience on the initial run, I've no recollection of anything except for the moment before I awoke. And lol all I recall is some one sternly reminding me "doe deck knows"

Not much to go on there, jotted it down in the dream journal anyway.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/17/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was interesting, reminded me of Chaol's teachings.

hf

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/17/2012 04:16 PM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.

User ID: 918001
United States
11/17/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a party...

See you there (briefly)!

Bump!

November 15/16: A short meeting in the dream world under Chaol’s tree as first attempted months ago. Its possible to connect there any time. So as a warm up to the big one this is a good starting point I feel.

November 16/17: The power of our Sun ensures as we attempt to meet on the sun again.

November 17/18: Hopefully we are all dream world experts ;) or Chaol is there to help us and we attempt to find city with lagoons! Surely if someone posts about dreams in cities and lagoons after this date we can organise more types of meetings and activities.

Everyone reading please get involved, instructions are in the thread Chaol linked above.

So for my first experience on the initial run, I've no recollection of anything except for the moment before I awoke. And lol all I recall is some one sternly reminding me "doe deck knows"

Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Uhhh. Dodec, care to share what you know?

:D
---
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/17/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a party...

See you there (briefly)!

Bump!

Uhhh. Dodec, care to share what you know?

:D

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/17/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent video! Network thinking!

Thanks, Jesse.
madcaddy

User ID: 27679948
Hungary
11/17/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Through your extensive details and also the above statements you are all ready limiting your 'future' perspective.

Letting your sub-conscious work out the details really means not thinking about it too much.

Just briefly thing of what you want the perspective to be, create the symbol and the other elements, and let it go.

When you detail it so much you are actually satisfying the experience of it and making it less likely that it would happen.

Okay, I can make another Genius map with less details on the goal. The reason why I added these details is because I learned somewhere else, that successful people have a clear vision on their goals and they even write it down. I thought knowing the exact thing that I want to experience is the best to reach it.

You also mentioned I should use one crazy rule instead of a few conditional rules. May I ask what is not a conditional rule? If I had to do anything without condition, I would be doing it all day. Everything has a condition or a trigger let's say.
If you do something every weekend, that is a condition (if today is Saturday or Sunday then do something). Even in your example on ecsys.org you write stuff like: if you showed your drawing of a car to anyone then draw another one. Or if you draw your dream car, then always draw its wheels black.

Do you see it? Every rule is a conditional rule. So I don't see what is the problem with the rules in my Genius model. Too many of them maybe? Then next time I will just add one rule.

By the way, if I modify any element of the model (eg. only the logic) then I have to change the others as well, thus basically making a new Genius model? If that is the case, is it safe to throw out some old Genius models that did not seem to work? Or throwing them out will bring me farther away from my goal as a kind of revenge?
I just don't want to end up with having to follow a whole bunch of stupid rules after a few trials on different Genius models :)

Chaol: now that you said my models are not likely to bring the car closer to me, I think I will soon dump these not-likely-to-work models and create a new one. Can you please recommend a proper Genius model for my new car that is going to work?

Last Edited by madcaddy on 11/17/2012 05:35 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27960619
Brazil
11/17/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish we had another way to communicate other than this site...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506508
Canada
11/17/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
My symbol is now three straightened paperclips wrapped in a post-it note. The space is an envelope with a PGA logo I drew on it. The interaction and logic is when I shake the envelope everyday to move the symbol around in the space. Maybe Chaol can help me if there is something missing here before he leaves.

PGA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Hi.

You put a Symbol on your Possibility.

You can also make more Logic. Come up with something a bit crazy for better results.

I guess that answers whether I need to draw the PGA logo on the envelope. I'll add some logic. Every morning I'll pull the symbol out of the envelope step on it three times with my right foot then put it back in the envelope. Thanks Chaol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506508
Canada
11/17/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27960619

We could use telegraph, email or smoke signal. What's your preference?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20594205
United States
11/17/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506508

Any other form that don't give bans for having different opinions sounds good!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20594205
United States
11/17/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, Gespenst here
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/17/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20594205

We could use a PalTalk chat room and lock it. Or start a Facebook page for Ecsys and keep it private.

Edit: The only thing though, is Chaol created this space here. I kinda don't want to leave it.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/17/2012 10:20 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/17/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Good find, Jesse.

I got he is saying information transfers through these networks and we are just now learning to map it. I guess this indicates that in the future, learning will happen faster. I know he is saying not to specialize but branch out. But you have to specialize to a certain point. Is that what you got from it?

Edit: typos

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/17/2012 11:14 PM
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/17/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

We could use a PalTalk chat room and lock it. Or start a Facebook page for Ecsys and keep it private.

Edit: The only thing though, is Chaol created this space here. I kinda don't want to leave it.
 Quoting: Unit3

I could add a forum to the ecsys weebly site. It would be a similar format as this thread- until Chaol returns, that is :)
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/17/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope everyone is taking advantage of the nexus point. I'm working my Genius maps like crazy today!
Unit3

United States
11/17/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I could add a forum to the ecsys weebly site. It would be a similar format as this thread- until Chaol returns, that is :)
 Quoting: CatCarel

Thanks. I figured something like that could be done but I don't think we should do it, myself. Maybe someone can connect with Chaol and get input from him. ;o)

Dodec knows? Heh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/17/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
NEXUS
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/18/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Good find, Jesse.

I got he is saying information transfers through these networks and we are just now learning to map it. I guess this indicates that in the future, learning will happen faster. I know he is saying not to specialize but branch out. But you have to specialize to a certain point. Is that what you got from it?

I got that there is an underlying structure to all systems and that "mainstream" or "popular" thinking is on the verge of accepting that possibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1633800
United States
11/18/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys~~what do you all think about this device?

[link to www.kickstarter.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

[link to sleepwithremee.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27997623
Germany
11/18/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Looks very promising... Kickstarter project generated enough cash to actually produce it it seems. But how tunable would this thing be? I mean, can you change the interval or color of the lights emitted?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Looks very promising... Kickstarter project generated enough cash to actually produce it it seems. But how tunable would this thing be? I mean, can you change the interval or color of the lights emitted?
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Good question. They have facebook account and maybe we will ask them. I am thinking buying one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27997623
Germany
11/18/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good question. They have facebook account and maybe we will ask them. I am thinking buying one.

I have to read into it and get some more info... but I might to, yes.
SandDollar

United States
11/18/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

I send them an email with that question.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
11/18/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I send them an email with that question.
 Quoting: SandDollar

I pre-ordered it back in june. It has software that allows you to change the pattern and it allows you to set up specific times through your sleep cycle for them to activate.

The original estimated ship date was aug 24 or something... it's now been pushed (several times) to the 26th of this month.

I am really looking forward to receiving mine soon, unless they push the date back again.

I believe, though, that it is red-only coloring for the lights on the mask.
Unit3

United States
11/18/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Good find, Jesse.

I got that there is an underlying structure to all systems and that "mainstream" or "popular" thinking is on the verge of accepting that possibility.

I'm not sure I understand what he indicates as its future use is, as to me, it illustrates what we already do. I guess as you say, mainstream is learning to do this now.
Unit3

United States
11/18/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh yeah!!!!! That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Thanks.

Edit: Here's another: [link to www.remdreamer.com]

Here's information on Galantamine, an herb used for memory enhancement for centuries in China.

[link to dreamstudies.org]

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/18/2012 04:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28030952
Brazil
11/19/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then there's the pretext for "World War 3", again announced September 23.

As I discussed on page 61, the pretext for World War 3 began on September 23 (at the United Nations, with Palestine's statehood bid).

[link to www.cnn.com]

Could we be ready for something of what we are not yet aware?

It is more of a curiosity to see what lay ahead?

Indeed, "World War III" is becoming more relative, or so it seems. It is not a linear progression, of course. It is entirely up to you, so to speak.

What have you included in your perspective?

The reason I am here at this time is because there are some of us who have included such possibilities in their perspective.

The current issues that many are now thinking may lead to an other wold war have all been orchestrated by governments in the United States.

They mostly have to do with the petrodollar and the power of fiat currency. Without the ability to create money out of thin air, its position is diminished.

So it will do whatever it takes to fortify the currency. It will send Japan against China, a country that rightfully wants to price itself out of dollars. It will destroy Libya, a democratic country that was planning to unite Africa and create the Dinar. It will destroy Iran, a peaceful country who last attacked an other country when George Washington had just stepped down as president. Every major conflict in the world (values of perspective) is in one way or an other manipulated and managed by the US interests.

The 'old logic' will not prevail. But it will certainly fight to the death of itself.

See a few posts up about a short discussion on how this all ties together with changes in perspective.

Relevant.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then there's the pretext for "World War 3", again announced September 23.

As I discussed on page 61, the pretext for World War 3 began on September 23 (at the United Nations, with Palestine's statehood bid).

[link to www.cnn.com]

Could we be ready for something of what we are not yet aware?

It is more of a curiosity to see what lay ahead?

Indeed, "World War III" is becoming more relative, or so it seems. It is not a linear progression, of course. It is entirely up to you, so to speak.

What have you included in your perspective?

The reason I am here at this time is because there are some of us who have included such possibilities in their perspective.

The current issues that many are now thinking may lead to an other wold war have all been orchestrated by governments in the United States.

They mostly have to do with the petrodollar and the power of fiat currency. Without the ability to create money out of thin air, its position is diminished.

So it will do whatever it takes to fortify the currency. It will send Japan against China, a country that rightfully wants to price itself out of dollars. It will destroy Libya, a democratic country that was planning to unite Africa and create the Dinar. It will destroy Iran, a peaceful country who last attacked an other country when George Washington had just stepped down as president. Every major conflict in the world (values of perspective) is in one way or an other manipulated and managed by the US interests.

The 'old logic' will not prevail. But it will certainly fight to the death of itself.

See a few posts up about a short discussion on how this all ties together with changes in perspective.

Relevant.
 Quoting: Gespenst

Thanks for the reminder of this, Gespenst.I was wondering where it was.

GLP