Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,910 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,072,176
Pageviews Today: 1,959,869Threads Today: 662Posts Today: 14,477
06:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/20/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Relevant.
 Quoting: Gespenst

Yep. And here it is. Is-Ra-El.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16772139
United States
11/20/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
chaol talked about this in his farpoint thread

Regarding the November 2 energy that has been 'building up', it does not appear to be expressed before the nexus on November 17.

(Still "making noises in the bathroom" to be sure but it doesn't look like he's coming out before then.)

So it would appear that the November 17 nexus will have an interesting twist to it, with its defining expression around the 20th (save 3 days for physical expression if it functions normally).

(I only know of this occurring once a long, long time ago. So I'm very curious to see how it affects this reality. I've only been expecting such peculiarities starting in 2013. Perhaps it comes a bit early.)

A really good show, if nothing else.
 Quoting: Chaol

could this "huuuuugggge" energy buildup be WWIII? today is the 20th, the day that the nexus on the 17 he said is expressed physically. is today the beginning of ground conflict and the start of it all?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/20/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
chaol talked about this in his farpoint thread

Regarding the November 2 energy that has been 'building up', it does not appear to be expressed before the nexus on November 17.

(Still "making noises in the bathroom" to be sure but it doesn't look like he's coming out before then.)

So it would appear that the November 17 nexus will have an interesting twist to it, with its defining expression around the 20th (save 3 days for physical expression if it functions normally).

(I only know of this occurring once a long, long time ago. So I'm very curious to see how it affects this reality. I've only been expecting such peculiarities starting in 2013. Perhaps it comes a bit early.)

A really good show, if nothing else.

could this "huuuuugggge" energy buildup be WWIII? today is the 20th, the day that the nexus on the 17 he said is expressed physically. is today the beginning of ground conflict and the start of it all?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16772139

He told me it's NOT WWIII. I'll try to find where he said it and post the link here.

Edit: Here it is:

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?) (Page 47)

Any more observations you are willing to share? I can feel something is about to happen but I cannot get a feel for its expression.
Quoting: Unit3

Well, it's not the start of World War 3, if there was ever such a thing (that started last year, though no one really noticed).

There are changes in perspective occurring. That's the family version.

Something is all ways happening. But the question is probably, "What are we happening?"

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/20/2012 01:37 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/20/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then there's the pretext for "World War 3", again announced September 23.

As I discussed on page 61, the pretext for World War 3 began on September 23 (at the United Nations, with Palestine's statehood bid).

[link to www.cnn.com]

Could we be ready for something of what we are not yet aware?

It is more of a curiosity to see what lay ahead?

Indeed, "World War III" is becoming more relative, or so it seems. It is not a linear progression, of course. It is entirely up to you, so to speak.

What have you included in your perspective?

The reason I am here at this time is because there are some of us who have included such possibilities in their perspective.

The current issues that many are now thinking may lead to an other wold war have all been orchestrated by governments in the United States.

They mostly have to do with the petrodollar and the power of fiat currency. Without the ability to create money out of thin air, its position is diminished.

So it will do whatever it takes to fortify the currency. It will send Japan against China, a country that rightfully wants to price itself out of dollars. It will destroy Libya, a democratic country that was planning to unite Africa and create the Dinar. It will destroy Iran, a peaceful country who last attacked an other country when George Washington had just stepped down as president. Every major conflict in the world (values of perspective) is in one way or an other manipulated and managed by the US interests.

The 'old logic' will not prevail. But it will certainly fight to the death of itself.

See a few posts up about a short discussion on how this all ties together with changes in perspective.

Relevant.
 Quoting: Gespenst

Thank you. Chaol says in this post its up to us so to speak. So, do we focus on what looks like war, or not?

By the way, anyone happen to have the link to this? Chaol says to read the posts before it to understand how it ties together with changes in perspective. I'd like to read those posts.

hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/20/2012 01:46 PM
Unit3

United States
11/20/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this zero point energy wand that I feel good about. I contacted them about using it on the third eye.

[link to altered-states.net]
SandDollar

User ID: 1633800
United States
11/20/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this zero point energy wand that I feel good about. I contacted them about using it on the third eye.

Unit3 ~ Check this one...I have been taking this Etherium Gold for a month now. Yes, it does help me mentally and physically. I feel well balance when I take Etherium Gold.

[link to www.harmonicinnerprizes.com (secure)]
Unit3

United States
11/20/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Unit3 ~ Check this one...I have been taking this Etherium Gold for a month now. Yes, it does help me mentally and physically. I feel well balance when I take Etherium Gold.

Quoting: SandDollar

Verrrry interesting. I tried it years ago when it first came out but didn't know all this about it. TY. hf

Edit: How long does a bottle last you? I haven't gotten to directions yet. (If I order, I might more than one bottle.)

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/20/2012 06:20 PM
SandDollar

United States
11/20/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Verrrry interesting. I tried it years ago when it first came out but didn't know all this about it. TY. hf

Edit: How long does a bottle last you? I haven't gotten to directions yet. (If I order, I might more than one bottle.)

1 bottle (240 capsule) it last me 1 month and half. I take 3 capsule daily. I was diagnose with dyslexia and taking etherium gold it help me a lot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1499269
Canada
11/20/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does all this new age $@;! show up on this thread everytime Chaol takes leave?
SandDollar

United States
11/20/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does all this new age $@;! show up on this thread everytime Chaol takes leave?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1499269

Isn't Chaol thread kind a new age????chucklechuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1499269
Canada
11/20/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not even remotely

User ID: 918001
United States
11/20/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

haHAH! :D
---
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/21/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You showed up on page 221. Ecsys is mathematics. Morescienrific than new age. I suggest you check it out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28147295
Germany
11/21/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something is all ways happening. But the question is probably, "What are we happening?"

Nice! hf
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why don't you post on what you're interested in instead of griping? Some of us are brand new to this material and desperately trying to catch up.
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

1 bottle (240 capsule) it last me 1 month and half. I take 3 capsule daily. I was diagnose with dyslexia and taking etherium gold it help me a lot.

Did you experience any kind of detox with it?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why don't you post on what you're interested in instead of griping? Some of us are brand new to this material and desperately trying to catch up.

Ok let's get this back on track and talk about ecsys and the genius and start new thread to discuss hocus locus.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/21/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to answer your questions.
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to answer your questions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Are you the PGA guy?
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did Chaol explain what the revelation was that split our worlds?

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality

My world is the dream world. To myself it is just called reality. But from your perspective it is as a dream. Some years ago our worlds were as one. It would still be so if it were not for a powerful revelation that split our worlds into two.
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol makes this statement:

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 43)

"Again, the closer the dream world is the more dream-like your world will be until it "passes right through you". You could say, by then you have become something else entirely.

Or, more accurately, your perspective has shifted automatically.

(If it did not, you would not be able to perceive any changes.)

That's why I say there is nothing to do. Because there isn't. It happens automatically.

In the dream world you will more quickly realize how you create your reality."

If there is nothing to do and the perspective shifts automatically, then why are we trying to learn Ec?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

None. But I have been experienced vivid dream every night. I used Chaol's Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality technique for a while (since June 2012) and with help of etherium gold it make easier to manifest for me. I don't know how I can explain it to you but my life in perspective as well physical being have been wonderful since I have been using Chaol's protocol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17343289
United States
11/21/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 43)

"Again, the closer the dream world is the more dream-like your world will be until it "passes right through you". You could say, by then you have become something else entirely.

That's why I say there is nothing to do. Because there isn't. It happens automatically.

If there is nothing to do and the perspective shifts automatically, then why are we trying to learn Ec?

That was the other Chaol ("Perpective (being) Chaol") made those statement. The current Chaol you have been talking to is perspective/reality Chaol.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 8974850
United States
11/21/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was the other Chaol ("Perpective (being) Chaol") made those statement. The current Chaol you have been talking to is perspective/reality Chaol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17343289

What if it is automatic (which it is), but it occurs because of your involvement (which it does)?
hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Thoht

User ID: 1204937
Canada
11/21/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

My world is the dream world. To myself it is just called reality. But from your perspective it is as a dream. Some years ago our worlds were as one. It would still be so if it were not for a powerful revelation that split our worlds into two.

Ecsys is the revelation. We are our perspective.

PGA
Thoht

User ID: 1204937
Canada
11/21/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Directing perception rather than being an unsuspecting participant.

PGA
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

None. But I have been experienced vivid dream every night. I used Chaol's Re: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality technique for a while (since June 2012) and with help of etherium gold it make easier to manifest for me. I don't know how I can explain it to you but my life in perspective as well physical being have been wonderful since I have been using Chaol's protocol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1633800

Thank you. This is exciting. WhooHooo! I had been wondering if the whole body system needed attention since Chaol says Neuronics is throughout the cellular structure. (my paraphrase, I'll have to find the exact quote if I can.)

My life has changed too and I'm just getting started with Chaol.

For example, yesterday, there was a mild earthquake and loud boom reported about 6 miles from my home. I felt and heard NOTHING!!!!!

Earlier this year, before I met Chaol, I felt an earthquake almost this size that was 70 miles away! WHOOOOHOOOOO!

Chaol planted the seed in my mind that perception is over location. (again, my paraphrase.)

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. I liiiiiiiiike it. hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/21/2012 10:14 PM
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummmm, okaaaay. Guess I need a little more information. How is there another Chaol and am I to disregard what he says?
Thanks
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ecsys is the revelation. We are our perspective.

PGA
 Quoting: Thoht

How did the revelation of Ecsys split the worlds?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510303
Canada
11/21/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ummmm, okaaaay. Guess I need a little more information. How is there another Chaol and am I to disregard what he says?
Thanks

Chaol created a ecsys model to remain here and answer questions while he was back in his world.

GLP