Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 408,085
Pageviews Today: 650,118Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,292
08:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510303
Canada
11/21/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Did Chaol explain what the revelation was that split our worlds?

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality

My world is the dream world. To myself it is just called reality. But from your perspective it is as a dream. Some years ago our worlds were as one. It would still be so if it were not for a powerful revelation that split our worlds into two.
 Quoting: Unit3

Ecsys is the revelation. We are our perspective.

PGA
 Quoting: Thoht

How did the revelation of Ecsys split the worlds?

Understanding the mathematics of ecsys prime allowed for the divergence of perspectives.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/21/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol makes this statement:

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 43)

"Again, the closer the dream world is the more dream-like your world will be until it "passes right through you". You could say, by then you have become something else entirely.

Or, more accurately, your perspective has shifted automatically.

(If it did not, you would not be able to perceive any changes.)

That's why I say there is nothing to do. Because there isn't. It happens automatically.

In the dream world you will more quickly realize how you create your reality."

If there is nothing to do and the perspective shifts automatically, then why are we trying to learn Ec?

That was the other Chaol ("Perpective (being) Chaol") made those statement. The current Chaol you have been talking to is perspective/reality Chaol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17343289

Ummmm, okaaaay. Guess I need a little more information. How is there another Chaol and am I to disregard what he says?
Thanks

Chaol created a ecsys model to remain here and answer questions while he was back in his world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510303

Very interesting.

1) So why did this model I have been talking to have to leave then?
2) I had asked about the statement the "other" Chaol made. He says we will learn Ec automatically. Is this a true statement?
3) Or, if we learn it automatically, are you saying we still won't have knowledge of how we use it (such as now)?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did Chaol explain what the revelation was that split our worlds?

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality

My world is the dream world. To myself it is just called reality. But from your perspective it is as a dream. Some years ago our worlds were as one. It would still be so if it were not for a powerful revelation that split our worlds into two.

Ecsys is the revelation. We are our perspective.

PGA
 Quoting: Thoht

How did the revelation of Ecsys split the worlds?

Understanding the mathematics of ecsys prime allowed for the divergence of perspectives.

So some chose not to understand it and that's what made the split?
Marshwiggle

User ID: 27125878
United Kingdom
11/21/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was the other Chaol ("Perpective (being) Chaol") made those statement. The current Chaol you have been talking to is perspective/reality Chaol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17343289

Ummmm, okaaaay. Guess I need a little more information. How is there another Chaol and am I to disregard what he says?
Thanks

Chaol created a ecsys model to remain here and answer questions while he was back in his world.

Very interesting.

2) I had asked about the statement the "other" Chaol made. He says we will learn Ec automatically. Is this a true statement?
3) Or, if we learn it automatically, are you saying we still won't have knowledge of how we use it (such as now)?

The most recent conversations with Chaol have been with the original Chaol. There was a stand-in for a while. I forget exactly when that was now. I'm sure someone will supply the dates. This recent Chaol that you've got to know chose to leave to use the nexus point as an opportunity - 'cosmic surfing', I think Cat called it :)

I remember Chaol saying we don't have to learn Ecsys, so I never really bothered. However, with the recent meeting in the dream world exercise, he told LeKing it was beneficial.

Hope this is helpful. It must be a bit confusing to learn there have been more than one Chaol!
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks

Very interesting.

The most recent conversations with Chaol have been with the original Chaol. There was a stand-in for a while. I forget exactly when that was now. I'm sure someone will supply the dates. This recent Chaol that you've got to know chose to leave to use the nexus point as an opportunity - 'cosmic surfing', I think Cat called it :)

I remember Chaol saying we don't have to learn Ecsys, so I never really bothered. However, with the recent meeting in the dream world exercise, he told LeKing it was beneficial.

Hope this is helpful. It must be a bit confusing to learn there have been more than one Chaol!
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Yes, this was a new twist I knew nothing about. It was very confusing until you explained it. Thank you so much for that. It fills in the gaps for me quite well. hf

I really like this Chaol so I'm glad to hear the other was a stand-in. As a side note, I am placing symbols wherever you go. ;o) I would love to surprise Chaol before he gets back. Heh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/21/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.

you have never talked to the model. You came to the thread after Chaol returned. You already use EC all the time naturally. You are slowly gaining an understanding of it's use. Keep up the good work.
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.

you have never talked to the model. You came to the thread after Chaol returned. You already use EC all the time naturally. You are slowly gaining an understanding of it's use. Keep up the good work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Can I learn I create my perceptions through learning how to use the Genius? Or, is it only through learning the language that I will see this?
Unit3

United States
11/21/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhh! ;o)

Yes, I'm thinking of a more "live' technology. I thought maybe my Genius could help either bring it from your world or at least get ours more advanced to close the gap somewhat.

And I'm counting on intuition to tell me when it's "the" technology resulting from my Genius.

hehe.. me thinks there would be a severe "culture shock".

I get it, too, if I go someplace new.

Our most valuable technology, in my opinion, is use of the neuronicons. Though this may take some time to understand, there's nothing you cannot do with it.
 Quoting: Chaol

I was thinking there might be way for a new technology to download it to the human mind?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9834739

Me too. That's why I was posting about technology recently.

Also, I guess I'll go ahead and bring this up. I had a friend who had a library downloaded to his mind. He said he will never have to read a book again. Wonder if we can make a Genius for something like this?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.

Can I learn I create my perceptions through learning how to use the Genius? Or, is it only through learning the language that I will see this?

Master the Genius first
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

A great start to a thread from another who sees how all of the actors and roles are created.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This would be a great plot twist they have in store for the actor playing the roles of BO and OBL.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28103700
Brazil
11/22/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the physical manifestation on the November 17th nexus? Anybody noticed anything?

A volcano in New Zealand erupted without warning...
betranysgf

User ID: 24867398
New Zealand
11/22/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.stankovuniversallaw.com]

OP Can you give me any information about the above source of information as it is relative to Earth in coming times?
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the physical manifestation on the November 17th nexus? Anybody noticed anything?

A volcano in New Zealand erupted without warning...
 Quoting: Gespenst

Have you also noticed some of these type things are happening but then quickly receding?
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.

Master the Genius first

Yes, well, that's old paradigm thinking. So are the 2 links you posted here. Thanks anyway! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4203453
Canada
11/22/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Master the Genius first

Yes, well, that's old paradigm thinking. So are the 2 links you posted here. Thanks anyway! hf

As you choose. Chaol will confirm the many actors playing many roles. Choose to relate to it in any way that's useful to you.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/22/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
New threads added :)

[link to ecsys.weebly.com]
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Master the Genius first

As you choose. Chaol will confirm the many actors playing many roles. Choose to relate to it in any way that's useful to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4203453

Yes, but do you want this stuff in your perspective? Esp. your new one?
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CatCarel

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/22/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have done a lot of good with that site, CatCarel. I go there at least once a week. Reading some of the things that you have dug up and linked to has set me rambling off in weird directions. Thanks for making the effort.

(btw, are you the one who created that cool video about the Fibonacci numbers? Even Chaol used it in one his replies.)
Unit3

United States
11/22/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol, I'm wondering about the statement you made (in this thread)

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking. (Page 77)

"Choose to be someone else that you can logically be right now, or forever be an energy stuck in the current loop."

1) Do you still see this split as a probable event?
3) What or who is responsible for this split?
3) Why is it occurring?

Thanks.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/23/2012 06:53 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/22/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I got on this ride I had no clue that was how things worked. I used to think what i saw on tv/news was real. I believed the politicians, entertainers, etc. were real people. Now I know they are all actors. I used to believe in wars, terrorists, 9/11, AIDS, etc. Now I know they are all hoaxes. You don't find any value in a perspective that recognizes all these things as illusions rather than reality? I find a value in understanding it's all just entertainment.
CatCarel

United States
11/23/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

You have done a lot of good with that site, CatCarel. I go there at least once a week. Reading some of the things that you have dug up and linked to has set me rambling off in weird directions. Thanks for making the effort.

(btw, are you the one who created that cool video about the Fibonacci numbers? Even Chaol used it in one his replies.)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Thank you :) It's lite entertainment for me wink

The video I just happened to find on one of my searches. Most likely Chaol-made!
Cat
CatCarel

United States
11/23/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

red_heart

hf
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I got on this ride I had no clue that was how things worked. I used to think what i saw on tv/news was real. I believed the politicians, entertainers, etc. were real people. Now I know they are all actors. I used to believe in wars, terrorists, 9/11, AIDS, etc. Now I know they are all hoaxes. You don't find any value in a perspective that recognizes all these things as illusions rather than reality? I find a value in understanding it's all just entertainment.

I see your point. I am just tired of that stuff. I don't care to focus on it any more, or at least not much. I find I'm ready for something new....hopefully, I'm ready for a paradigm shift.

Edit: By the way, I knew things worked that way for a long time. And, you just helped me with the question I asked Chaol re: values. Thank you for that.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/23/2012 12:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I see your point. I am just tired of that stuff. I don't care to focus on it any more, or at least not much. I find I'm ready for something new....hopefully, I'm ready for a paradigm shift.

Edit: By the way, I knew things worked that way for a long time. And, you just helped me with the question I asked Chaol re: values. Thank you for that.

No problem. I am here to answer questions for Chaol while he is gone.
What do you intend to make relevant?
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

No problem. I am here to answer questions for Chaol while he is gone.
What do you intend to make relevant?

I intend to learn how I create my perceptions. That's what is relevant for me.

Edit: Btw, has Chaol asked you to answer questions or are you self-appointed?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/23/2012 12:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28302464
Brazil
11/23/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the video was created at the same time as ecsys.org, but I'm not sure... I remember Chaol speaking about a friend who came here to 'this universe' with him but I can't find the reply anymore.

@CatCarel, the site is wonderful! Awesome work!

And something that I think that's interesting: Chaol said that "Stories will be written about the next month." (December), and I found this yesterday: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Maybe it's the begining?
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
A review just in case anyone (besides myself) needs it:

For neuronic exercises there's the Code of Ecsys. By practicing one or more the following simple exercises every day you are learning how to remove physical constraints from your reality. Here's a summary of the Code:

House of Orbia
Respect the logic of others. Try to understand whatever you resist. Exercise 'unlogic' by asking yourself, “How could I be wrong?”

House of Kosmosis

Explore what is outside of your usual perspective. Do things you would not ordinarily do.

House of Chaos
Be honest with the people and things around you. The more transparent you are the more you are connecting with your perceptions.

House of ThohT
Make your thoughts and desires physical in a small way. Symbolize your internal reality in your physical reality.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the video was created at the same time as ecsys.org, but I'm not sure... I remember Chaol speaking about a friend who came here to 'this universe' with him but I can't find the reply anymore.

@CatCarel, the site is wonderful! Awesome work!

And something that I think that's interesting: Chaol said that "Stories will be written about the next month." (December), and I found this yesterday: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Maybe it's the begining?
 Quoting: Gespenst

Wow! Great find. Thanks. I hope it is the beginning. He also said, "something for everyone" re: the 17th nexus.

GLP