Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 944,606
Pageviews Today: 1,762,775Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 15,311
07:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/23/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Does anyone know if Chaol has mentioned critical mass in any of the threads?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/23/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the video was created at the same time as ecsys.org, but I'm not sure... I remember Chaol speaking about a friend who came here to 'this universe' with him but I can't find the reply anymore.

@CatCarel, the site is wonderful! Awesome work!

And something that I think that's interesting: Chaol said that "Stories will be written about the next month." (December), and I found this yesterday: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Maybe it's the begining?
 Quoting: Gespenst

hidb

Mars!
Cat
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
New threads added :)

[link to ecsys.weebly.com]
 Quoting: CatCarel

You have done a lot of good with that site, CatCarel. I go there at least once a week. Reading some of the things that you have dug up and linked to has set me rambling off in weird directions. Thanks for making the effort.

(btw, are you the one who created that cool video about the Fibonacci numbers? Even Chaol used it in one his replies.)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Do you happen to have a pdf of Chaol's thread, Calling All Great Minds? ;o)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/23/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Unit3

Right now, I don't have one. Sorry.
Marshwiggle

User ID: 28273198
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not read any of this yet but GREAT artwork, Cat!
Really glad you're doing this
Marshwiggle

User ID: 28273198
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
A review just in case anyone (besides myself) needs it:

For neuronic exercises there's the Code of Ecsys. By practicing one or more the following simple exercises every day you are learning how to remove physical constraints from your reality. Here's a summary of the Code:

House of Orbia
Respect the logic of others. Try to understand whatever you resist. Exercise 'unlogic' by asking yourself, “How could I be wrong?”

House of Kosmosis

Explore what is outside of your usual perspective. Do things you would not ordinarily do.

House of Chaos
Be honest with the people and things around you. The more transparent you are the more you are connecting with your perceptions.

House of ThohT
Make your thoughts and desires physical in a small way. Symbolize your internal reality in your physical reality.

Great stuff! Nice and simple, ty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472768
Canada
11/23/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Critical mass of what? In reference to what?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
mars is a value in your perspective. What do you think it represents?
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472768

Critical mass (or tipping point) within the collective. Also called the 100th monkey effect.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right now, I don't have one. Sorry.

Thanks.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not read any of this yet but GREAT artwork, Cat!
Really glad you're doing this
 Quoting: Marshwiggle

Cat, is this your artwork? It is great but I hadn't realized it might be yours.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Critical mass (or tipping point) within the collective. Also called the 100th monkey effect.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

There is only one perspective. What is a collective - it is all you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/23/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a good point! I wonder what Mars represents? How do we investigate that? Through good old, reliable Sekhmet?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a good point! I wonder what Mars represents? How do we investigate that? Through good old, reliable Sekhmet?

For me Mars represents war. You can check in with Sekhmet and report back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574130
United States
11/23/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

I was wondering where the first eternal spirit originated from, if it was first surrounded by black nothingness?

Thanks
madcaddy

User ID: 27679948
Hungary
11/23/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: I noticed that whenever someone talks about the soul, you keep acting like you don't know we are talking about. If you think there is only perspective (relationship of symbols), but no soul, how do you describe happiness? What is happiness then? What is love then?
Why do I feel happy when I keep thinking about things I like? When I visualize a nice meadow with lots of tulips? When I am thinking about my three kids and my wife? When I am thinking about peace and love? Why is that I feel awful when I watch a pro-Israeli propaganda on youtube or hear people quarreling?
If there is no soul, what feels these emotions? How do I know by nature what is good and what is bad (good meaning what brings me closer to actually who I am)?
Why is that I always feel bad when Sekhmet (the warrior goddess) pops up now and then in the thread? How do you describe this bad feeling? You say there is no such thing as good or bad, just what seems so from my perspective. And yet I can still feel exactly what is good or bad at any time, independent from what symbols are nearby or relative to me.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/23/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: I noticed that whenever someone talks about the soul, you keep acting like you don't know we are talking about. If you think there is only perspective (relationship of symbols), but no soul, how do you describe happiness? What is happiness then? What is love then?
Why do I feel happy when I keep thinking about things I like? When I visualize a nice meadow with lots of tulips? When I am thinking about my three kids and my wife? When I am thinking about peace and love? Why is that I feel awful when I watch a pro-Israeli propaganda on youtube or hear people quarreling?
If there is no soul, what feels these emotions? How do I know by nature what is good and what is bad (good meaning what brings me closer to actually who I am)?
Why is that I always feel bad when Sekhmet (the warrior goddess) pops up now and then in the thread? How do you describe this bad feeling? You say there is no such thing as good or bad, just what seems so from my perspective. And yet I can still feel exactly what is good or bad at any time, independent from what symbols are nearby or relative to me.
 Quoting: madcaddy

What if the "feelings" are a symbol within your perspective as well? You only feel what you do because of what you believe you've experienced up until now. You (whether you believe me or not) do choose how "things" make you "feel".

Does a soul have to exist to have feelings? If so, perhaps your definition of a soul and Chaol's definition of perspective may be the same thing.

hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460024
Canada
11/23/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

I was wondering where the first eternal spirit originated from, if it was first surrounded by black nothingness?

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27574130

Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

What if the "feelings" are a symbol within your perspective as well? You only feel what you do because of what you believe you've experienced up until now. You (whether you believe me or not) do choose how "things" make you "feel".

Does a soul have to exist to have feelings? If so, perhaps your definition of a soul and Chaol's definition of perspective may be the same thing.

hf
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Jesse, isn't it also possible that what we in our world call "Godlike experiences" could also be experiences of the Divine......which in Chaol's world they call something else within their perspective?

In other words, aren't both worlds assigning meanings to experiences? And if one believes in God, they call it a Divine experience? And if one believes they are God (such as in Chaol's world), call it something else...maybe an experience beyond perception?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Emotions represent possibility.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesse, isn't it also possible that what we in our world call "Godlike experiences" could also be experiences of the Divine......which in Chaol's world they call something else within their perspective?

In other words, aren't both worlds assigning meanings to experiences? And if one believes in God, they call it a Divine experience? And if one believes they are God (such as in Chaol's world), call it something else...maybe an experience beyond perception?

There is nothing beyond perspective. It's a mathematical impossibility. All that is and isn't = perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27574130
United States
11/23/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

Thanks

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1460024

Why and when did nothing decide it wanted to be everything?

Thanks
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is nothing beyond perspective. It's a mathematical impossibility. All that is and isn't = perspective.

Did you create yourself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/23/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

Thanks

Thanks

Nothing wants to be nothing.

To answer what I think was the intent of your question. It was shortly before decided it wanted to be a colour and water decided it wanted to be wet.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you create yourself?

Is that possible? If you are perspective and perspective is everything could you create yourself? Could you even perceive yourself?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol,

Thanks

Thanks

Nothing wants to be nothing.

To answer what I think was the intent of your question. It was shortly before red decided it wanted to be a colour and water decided it wanted to be wet.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you create yourself?

Is that possible? If you are perspective and perspective is everything could you create yourself? Could you even perceive yourself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Doesn't perspective indicate an observer?

Chaol says we will learn that WE CREATE OUR PERSPECTIVE! If this is so, then someone is creating the perspective and this someone also observes it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you create yourself?

Chaol says we will learn that WE CREATE OUR PERSPECTIVE! If this is so, then someone is creating the perspective and this someone also observes it.

Perception is creation.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/23/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you create yourself?

Perception is creation.

Further. You aren't perceiving something that is already there. The act of perceiving creates what is there.
Unit3

United States
11/23/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Perception is creation.

Further. You aren't perceiving something that is already there. The act of perceiving creates what is there.

OK, I get this.

But who is learning how to create perceptions?

GLP