Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,080 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 159,470
Pageviews Today: 267,866Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,287
02:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
11/23/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Doesn't perspective indicate an observer?

Chaol says we will learn that WE CREATE OUR PERSPECTIVE! If this is so, then someone is creating the perspective and this someone also observes it.
 Quoting: Unit3

Perception is creation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

Further. You aren't perceiving something that is already there. The act of perceiving creates what is there.

OK, I get this.

But who is learning how to create perceptions?

The you that you think you are not the you that you actually are.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/24/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Chaol
For myself,I wouldn't say I seek balance - more a feeling of RESONANCE or CONNECTION, with my environment...

Have you ever not felt that?
 Quoting: chocolategoddess

Hi.

For me, if each of us did not feel this we would not be able to communicate, to perceive, or even to function.

It's not a feeling reserved for a certain few. Or something that happens only when you're dead or "enlightened". It's impossible to not be connected and feel resonance with your perspective (or, your self if you prefer).

There is as much value in someone not 'feeling' connected as there is in someone feeling that they are.

Without the illusion of separation there would be nothing that exists.

"Something" is born from feeling separated, rather than knowing, understanding, and feeling one is already unified with everything.

Certain new age, religious, and other teachings, unfortunately, work against the very thing they are trying to promote simply by teaching that one state of being is better than an other state of being.

Very few would want to hear this, or hear that there is a lot of value in not seeking what is currently called enlightenment.

Yes, there are many things to know and feel. And a lot of 'good' feelings can come from meditation, for example. But it does not mean it should be the state of mind/being that anyone should seek.

Each person is different, and each life has different needs.

Translated into English, when we recycling and try to "save the world" we are actually working against nature (and the natural course of things). I could use other examples but it would definitely be unpopular and cause a stir.

Let's just say that not everything is what we expect (or want it to be).
 Quoting: Chaol

Juuuust bumping this. It's pertinent to the current discussion here.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/24/2012 12:56 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Perception is creation.

Further. You aren't perceiving something that is already there. The act of perceiving creates what is there.

OK, I get this.

But who is learning how to create perceptions?

The you that you think you are not the you that you actually are.

Sure, I know this. But, it doesn't really answer my question, does it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6853315
United States
11/24/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesse, isn't it also possible that what we in our world call "Godlike experiences" could also be experiences of the Divine......which in Chaol's world they call something else within their perspective?

In other words, aren't both worlds assigning meanings to experiences? And if one believes in God, they call it a Divine experience? And if one believes they are God (such as in Chaol's world), call it something else...maybe an experience beyond perception?

Remember, we are already in Chaol's world. Our world and his merged completely this past July.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nonetheless, I am gaining terrific insight knowing that everything that seems to be "separate" is actually my Self. I have understood people better, thereby understanding my Self better. More things slide off my back.

I am fascinated with exploring the processes of my Self. Not the things that manifest as a result of these processes, but the why's and the wherefore's of it all.

There is a grandeur to my Self that I was not fully appreciating before. I mean, just take a look around! The sky, the birds, flowers, clouds, stars and galaxies. There is a breathless beauty in me!

I especially enjoy being able to steer my reality in the directions I like. It just takes a little attention to what one is dreaming.
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesse, isn't it also possible that what we in our world call "Godlike experiences" could also be experiences of the Divine......which in Chaol's world they call something else within their perspective?

In other words, aren't both worlds assigning meanings to experiences? And if one believes in God, they call it a Divine experience? And if one believes they are God (such as in Chaol's world), call it something else...maybe an experience beyond perception?

Remember, we are already in Chaol's world. Our world and his merged completely this past July.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6853315

Ah, thank you. So this is why every few hours it seems my reality changes? Has he mentioned how this might affect the elderly?
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/24/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello!

I have been living in this world for some time now.

I came from a place also named Earth, much like this planet. There are a number of differences between my home and yours.

I thought it would be interesting to share a few things with you that are relatively common knowledge where I am from. My reasons for doing so will probably be more apparent in the future.

* Consciousness does not exist (but relationships do)
* Matter is gravity that has been structured
* We are not human (we are perspectives)
* When the totality of something cannot be grasped, it appears infinite.
* Space is not physical
* There is no "now" or "here", but relationships.

We use a kind of language like you use numbers here. Numbers, representations of abstract concepts, were 'invented' to work more easily with the world around us. Our language is no different.

If it were invented today it would probably be thought of as existing in parallel with science. A new kind of science.

This language also enables the shifting of perspective like a kind of mental technology. Some of you may find it quite interesting.

If anyone is interested in learning more please let me know.

Thanks.
 Quoting: chaol 183770
Do you think we all came from your world. I know I came from somewere before I was born, and been trying to get back there ever since.another doI guess we all have to experience a life time on this planet.

Last Edited by stars on 11/24/2012 09:32 AM
stars
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Y'all need to stop freaking out about Sekhmet. She is a SYMBOL. Her name is a SYMBOL. That is, they are representations of something else.

It is probably the Egyptians that named her the goddess of war. It appears that they abused a symbol whose original invention was to illustrate a force. This is probably why Chaol called the Egyptians "terrorists". It is not much different from what we do nowadays: every new invention that could benefit our civilization, is instead turned into a weapon of war.

Rather than a lion's head on the body of a woman, imagine a bar magnet. Better yet, imagine a magnet in the shape of a long cylinder, standing on end. Now, imagine copper wire being wound around this magnet. The south pole is at your feet. The north pole is your head. The south pole sucks up energies from below, the north pole radiates those energies outward. The copper wire conducts electricity, which also causes the paths of energy to swirl up the cylinder, rather than move in a straight line.

Can you not see how this is the key? The bridge? The portal?

THIS is what is represented by a symbol from 30,000 years ago, before it was corrupted into all sorts of scary imagery. That imagery may very well have been dramatized in order to keep you away from knowing something.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, now does anybody feel threatened by the symbol, "bar magnet"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think we all came from your world. I know I came from somewere before I was born, and been trying to get back there ever since.another doI guess we all have to experience a life time on this planet.
 Quoting: stars

Hi. You never left home. You simply got caught up in the details of the physical. Home is all around you. You can go back whenever you want to.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/24/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wtf? Bars are establishments of debauchery and self loathing. How dare you?! and pft MAGNETS? Isn't that a phallic symbol representing the divine pull of male genitalia into the female?!! OFFENSIVE!!!!!

We (all) choose what's offensive to us and make a big deal out of it like the "drama queens" we all are.

5a

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 11/24/2012 10:12 AM
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
11/24/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: I noticed that whenever someone talks about the soul, you keep acting like you don't know we are talking about. If you think there is only perspective (relationship of symbols), but no soul, how do you describe happiness? What is happiness then? What is love then?
Why do I feel happy when I keep thinking about things I like? When I visualize a nice meadow with lots of tulips? When I am thinking about my three kids and my wife? When I am thinking about peace and love? Why is that I feel awful when I watch a pro-Israeli propaganda on youtube or hear people quarreling?
If there is no soul, what feels these emotions? How do I know by nature what is good and what is bad (good meaning what brings me closer to actually who I am)?
Why is that I always feel bad when Sekhmet (the warrior goddess) pops up now and then in the thread? How do you describe this bad feeling? You say there is no such thing as good or bad, just what seems so from my perspective. And yet I can still feel exactly what is good or bad at any time, independent from what symbols are nearby or relative to me.
 Quoting: madcaddy

What if the "feelings" are a symbol within your perspective as well? You only feel what you do because of what you believe you've experienced up until now. You (whether you believe me or not) do choose how "things" make you "feel".

Does a soul have to exist to have feelings? If so, perhaps your definition of a soul and Chaol's definition of perspective may be the same thing.

hf
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

We are all looking at the same (no)"thing" and assigning meaning to it to imagine ourselves into relevancy. Some of us "feel" better calling something Divine, as it implies we are not alone and there is something (else) looking out for us. This is a further separation brought on by our self imposed illusion to make us "feel" like we exist.

Calling yourself God (source of perspective) or imagining "God" is external and independent of you are technically the same thing. We can never "know" because it (God, source of perspective) is beyond perception and therefore irrelevant. If we can't perceive it, we make it up to "feel" better about nothing.

We're aware of only what we can perceive and beyond that we assign meaning to the shapes moving in the distant darkness, yet that's all it is... darkness (without possibility for perception). We're laying in the grass staring up at the clouds, talking about how much they look like bunny rabbits and cotton balls.

hf
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
CatCarel

User ID: 23708875
United States
11/24/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wtf? Bars are establishments of debauchery and self loathing. How dare you?! and pft MAGNETS? Isn't that a phallic symbol representing the divine pull of male genitalia into the female?!! OFFENSIVE!!!!!

We (all) choose what's offensive to us and make a big deal out of it like the "drama queens" we all are.

5a

1rof1
Cat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Ha ha. For sure, Jesse.

What about a pronged plug being inserted into an electrical socket?

Without the male (electricity) and the female (magnetism), there would be no reproduction. There would be no power.

You gotta put them together! That's the trick!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're laying in the grass staring up at the clouds, talking about how much they look like bunny rabbits and cotton balls.

Or looking at a house and saying "there is a house". It doesn't have to be a house. It could be anything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has he mentioned how this might affect the elderly?

Not specifically, Unit3. However, there is a lot of information regarding other people and how they fit into your perspective. Can you find some of that information and apply it to your "elderly"? (I hope you are not referring to me lol.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28320446
United States
11/24/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Choal is a charlatan. You who follow him were heading in the right direction until you started to follow his lead.
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nonetheless, I am gaining terrific insight knowing that everything that seems to be "separate" is actually my Self. I have understood people better, thereby understanding my Self better. More things slide off my back.

I am fascinated with exploring the processes of my Self. Not the things that manifest as a result of these processes, but the why's and the wherefore's of it all.

There is a grandeur to my Self that I was not fully appreciating before. I mean, just take a look around! The sky, the birds, flowers, clouds, stars and galaxies. There is a breathless beauty in me!

I especially enjoy being able to steer my reality in the directions I like. It just takes a little attention to what one is dreaming.

Yes, agreed!
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Y'all need to stop freaking out about Sekhmet. She is a SYMBOL. Her name is a SYMBOL. That is, they are representations of something else.

It is probably the Egyptians that named her the goddess of war. It appears that they abused a symbol whose original invention was to illustrate a force. This is probably why Chaol called the Egyptians "terrorists". It is not much different from what we do nowadays: every new invention that could benefit our civilization, is instead turned into a weapon of war.

Rather than a lion's head on the body of a woman, imagine a bar magnet. Better yet, imagine a magnet in the shape of a long cylinder, standing on end. Now, imagine copper wire being wound around this magnet. The south pole is at your feet. The north pole is your head. The south pole sucks up energies from below, the north pole radiates those energies outward. The copper wire conducts electricity, which also causes the paths of energy to swirl up the cylinder, rather than move in a straight line.

Can you not see how this is the key? The bridge? The portal?

THIS is what is represented by a symbol from 30,000 years ago, before it was corrupted into all sorts of scary imagery. That imagery may very well have been dramatized in order to keep you away from knowing something.

I'm not freaked out by Sekhmet. Thanks for the beautiful explanation. hf
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

grinning
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol: I noticed that whenever someone talks about the soul, you keep acting like you don't know we are talking about. If you think there is only perspective (relationship of symbols), but no soul, how do you describe happiness? What is happiness then? What is love then?
Why do I feel happy when I keep thinking about things I like? When I visualize a nice meadow with lots of tulips? When I am thinking about my three kids and my wife? When I am thinking about peace and love? Why is that I feel awful when I watch a pro-Israeli propaganda on youtube or hear people quarreling?
If there is no soul, what feels these emotions? How do I know by nature what is good and what is bad (good meaning what brings me closer to actually who I am)?
Why is that I always feel bad when Sekhmet (the warrior goddess) pops up now and then in the thread? How do you describe this bad feeling? You say there is no such thing as good or bad, just what seems so from my perspective. And yet I can still feel exactly what is good or bad at any time, independent from what symbols are nearby or relative to me.
 Quoting: madcaddy

What if the "feelings" are a symbol within your perspective as well? You only feel what you do because of what you believe you've experienced up until now. You (whether you believe me or not) do choose how "things" make you "feel".

Does a soul have to exist to have feelings? If so, perhaps your definition of a soul and Chaol's definition of perspective may be the same thing.

hf

We are all looking at the same (no)"thing" and assigning meaning to it to imagine ourselves into relevancy. Some of us "feel" better calling something Divine, as it implies we are not alone and there is something (else) looking out for us. This is a further separation brought on by our self imposed illusion to make us "feel" like we exist.

Calling yourself God (source of perspective) or imagining "God" is external and independent of you are technically the same thing. We can never "know" because it (God, source of perspective) is beyond perception and therefore irrelevant. If we can't perceive it, we make it up to "feel" better about nothing.

We're aware of only what we can perceive and beyond that we assign meaning to the shapes moving in the distant darkness, yet that's all it is... darkness (without possibility for perception). We're laying in the grass staring up at the clouds, talking about how much they look like bunny rabbits and cotton balls.

hf

beautifulu
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not specifically, Unit3. However, there is a lot of information regarding other people and how they fit into your perspective. Can you find some of that information and apply it to your "elderly"? (I hope you are not referring to me lol.)

LOL! No, it's someone in my perspective that I feel protective towards. (And yes, I know this is a part of myself)

I am scrambling to find "other" information, you can bet on that. Don't you see me posting Chaol's posts from deep within all his threads, LOL!
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/24/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi. You never left home. You simply got caught up in the details of the physical. Home is all around you. You can go back whenever you want to.
So I just click my heels three times........Genius
thanks
stars
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

So I just click my heels three times........Genius
thanks
If your home is represented by clicking your heels three times, then that will get you home.

Have you looked at the process for The Genius? Do you understand that everything is within your perspective right now? All you need to do is create a symbol that represents home for you, then make some rules around the symbol and interact with it. That's it. It is that simple.

But, then you may not want it to be that simple. And, so, you continue to fumble around, seeking "home", without ever actually going directly home.

Sometimes it feels better to just complain about something than it does to take responsibility for changing your perspective.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Start out by getting yourself some ruby slippers. Just a suggestion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or, you could always just wake up. That seems to be the very easiest route of all.
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Btw, what's wrong with being elderly? tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Btw, what's wrong with being elderly?

Good heavens! Nothing is wrong with it! Best time of my life!

Now, get off my lawn. :)

User ID: 918001
United States
11/24/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't see it, but did Dodec ever re-emerge from the dream to share what he/she knew?

:D
---
Unit3

United States
11/24/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Start out by getting yourself some ruby slippers. Just a suggestion.

Wrong! The symbol used in the Genius, is to have NO to LITTLE VALUE. Ruby slippers already have value!

headbang

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/24/2012 03:56 PM

GLP