Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,035
Pageviews Today: 825,794Threads Today: 360Posts Today: 5,510
10:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/23/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Funny. I don't remember posting that, but I know I've thought about it.

Chaol, can you explain the meaning behind 'chemtrails' used to 'cover' the sun? What is the purpose of limiting interaction with its perceived energy?
 Quoting: CatCarel

This is more a Western-world thing. There are plenty of places left with blue skies, though it's interesting how many of us don't notice the change.

It's an illustration of the resistance to physical change, with depopulation of weaker (generally older) persons thrown in.
 Quoting: Chaol

Actually, that perspective, from what I can tell, is only among a certain number of 20 somethings. Twenty something's always hate older generations as far as I can tell. (from studying 60's-current twenty somethings.)

Which brings up a good question, what constitutes what manifests in the world?

For example, the chemtrail idea is not a reality to generally older people. In fact, the ones I know are kickin' it! Other examples would be the things you describe about X, such as: hot water has a certain tone, cold water another, etc:.

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/23/2012 06:37 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Ambra
User ID: 30733622
Italy
12/23/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi.

Did you create the wax owl candle?

No. I bought it a couple of years ago at a fair market.
My understanding was that we should use any object/symbol already around us (toothbrush, coin, etc.). A different exercise than creating a Genius symbol. Is this correct?
 Quoting: Ambra 30632718

It would be far more effective if it was something unique that you created, with little-to-no inherent meaning.

I am very confused about the Awareness Expansion Exercise now.

Wasn't that supposed to be done with what surrounds us, keep one value and change the other three?

Some posters mentioned using a comb as a scratcher, or placing a screwdriver in the toothbrush cup. You mentioned the coin example.

Something unique with no inherent meaning is for the Genius, right?
I thought the exercise was a different thing.
 Quoting: Ambra 30715424

Sorry, I meant the Expanded Perspective Exercise
The above questions were regarding this.
I am confused on how to apply it correctly.
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, so when you use the Sun as a nexus point, you use it on certain dates....seemingly, Nov 17. If this is so, what value have you assigned to that date?
 Quoting: Unit3

The date is not important to the nexus itself.

It would be like if there was a giant snowball at the top of the hill. You then saw it starting to roll down the hill. You could then assign a date (or color, name, chicken recipe) to a point along its path.

It will pick up more snow as it rolls but that is predictable because of its nature. You can tell from its size approximately what 'size' it will be when it reaches the bottom or any other point along the path.

The snowball, rolling, and hill are all values in perspective.

I make up the date for the snowball reaching the bottom and everything else falls into place so that when the snowball reaches the bottom it is that date.

Could you give me examples of what you mean by the snowball, rolling and hill are values in perspective. I notice you didn't say in "my" perspective.

Thanks
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
A quick report on the "kabuchu" experience and the kitten.

She showed up today, and for the first time ever she peed on my floor. Lol!
Chased her away mentioning the word, and reinforcing the concept within myself.

The kitten showed up again a couple more times, more than yesterday, but definitely less than usual.

I realize I have to be clear about kabuchu myself, before I perceive differently. Maybe I should write the word down, as sometimes today I couldn't remember it and misspelled it in my mind, thinking "Kombucha", the Japanese mushroom tea!

Or I'll find a more unique word that leads to no confusion.

Wow! Verrrrry interesting.

Yes, write it down. I made up a word and then the next time I wanted to use it, I couldn't remember the word. ;o(
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

The website is meant as an introduction to this particular forum.

The language I use is specific for the intent. For the website, it is to use language and terms that people are more likely to understand.

As we move along in our understanding I will change the language and terms so that new (or as I say, more accurate) understandings come into play.

From the website there is one law (although I would not really call it a law), Ecsys Prime.

You know, I keep forgetting you have to keep changing the language. Thanks for reminding me once again.

I wish I didn't need the website but I do for now. I still get a lot out of it.

I'm mostly okay with the language but sometimes I am confused by plurals and singulars and other morphemes.

To take a recent example, "disbelief" to me doesn't make sense even though I know how to use it. For me it's just "belief".

If anything confuses you please let me know and I will try to clarify :)

You're too sweet. I know from talking with you that you are very patient, with all of us, and always try to clarify.

It's appreciated and you do very well with the language confusion. I should do so well!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/23/2012 06:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30735632
United States
12/23/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
where art thy Chaol?

How can one know if they are ready for the acsension?

thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29340653

also, Chaol, is there any significance behind 11:11, also can you tell me some interesting things about Thoth and the emerald tablets?

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29360092

No, not really. They're just numbers.

What would you like to know about the emerald tablets?

could you explain why the emeralds were made?

are they real? not a prank?

and what is the general message or meaning behind them?how old are they?

also,

do you meditate?

if so, if you could be so kind to give me some ideas on how to become better at it, it would be appreciated.

thanks
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that we've briefly discussed use of the Genius how about we talk about ways that we use it in our everyday lives, without realizing it?

Take what you know about how to make a Genius model and apply it to the world that is all ready around you.

This is a tricky one but it is the step that leads up to more advanced uses of Ecsys.

I'll start with a hint:

Everything of your perception is a symbol

Entering the dreamworld
Symbol - Queen size bed
Space - Bedroom
Interaction - Trying to gain an inch of mattress and pillow, while cats are faster than me as they jump over
Logic - Turning to left side of body, closing eyes and following colored shapes, until waking consciousness fades away
 Quoting: Ambra 30479979

Yes. And your interacts have an effect on your dreamworld.

Anything you interact with has an effect on what you'd call your past/present/future perspective.

What does your bed represent?

Interesting that such a question had me pondering a bit.

The very first answer to that was "rest". But then I realized it's not it. I feel more rested when I lay on the couch, either with the laptop, or watching some TV.

I usually delay going to bed, until the very last minute. So I'd rather say "exhaustion", or deep sleep and dreams.

Thinking further, due to lack of companionship, my current bed/symbol has seen zero sexual activity for a perceived long time, so it's pretty much a cold representation. :( But that's about to change with the use of the Genius! :)

Short of buying an eerie fake boyfriend doll (lol!), I'll start by placing a representation of companionship on it.

I thought of dusting off my old teddy bear, which has been sitting in a dark closet for years. Poor thing. It was my trusted companion and I shared all my thoughts with it, as a child.

I have an idea.....and it will kill a lot of birds with one Genius (a new saying, heh)

How about you and I work on a Genius together for a true love from Chaol's world? We would then also get our own teacher, :o)!!!!

Not that I'm griping about Chaol, but I have to live this stuff to really learn it. He is doing great but I want more, heh!!!!

What do you think?

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/23/2012 07:17 PM
Ambra
Italy
12/23/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
A quick report on the "kabuchu" experience and the kitten.

She showed up today, and for the first time ever she peed on my floor. Lol!
Chased her away mentioning the word, and reinforcing the concept within myself.

The kitten showed up again a couple more times, more than yesterday, but definitely less than usual.

I realize I have to be clear about kabuchu myself, before I perceive differently. Maybe I should write the word down, as sometimes today I couldn't remember it and misspelled it in my mind, thinking "Kombucha", the Japanese mushroom tea!

Or I'll find a more unique word that leads to no confusion.

Wow! Verrrrry interesting.

Yes, write it down. I made up a word and then the next time I wanted to use it, I couldn't remember the word. ;o(

Yes, I think I will start sticking post-it notes, or get a special notebook for all new words. :)

Also, right after posting the report, I realized the connection between the tea and the pee!

Now I cannot help but think of Kombucha tea, so I would like to redefine the concept and come up with another word.

@ Chaol,
once the word is created, do we have to stick with it, or can it be changed?
Ambra
Italy
12/23/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Entering the dreamworld
Symbol - Queen size bed
Space - Bedroom
Interaction - Trying to gain an inch of mattress and pillow, while cats are faster than me as they jump over
Logic - Turning to left side of body, closing eyes and following colored shapes, until waking consciousness fades away
 Quoting: Ambra 30479979

Anything you interact with has an effect on what you'd call your past/present/future perspective.

The very first answer to that was "rest". But then I realized it's not it. I feel more rested when I lay on the couch, either with the laptop, or watching some TV.

I usually delay going to bed, until the very last minute. So I'd rather say "exhaustion", or deep sleep and dreams.

Thinking further, due to lack of companionship, my current bed/symbol has seen zero sexual activity for a perceived long time, so it's pretty much a cold representation. :( But that's about to change with the use of the Genius! :)

Short of buying an eerie fake boyfriend doll (lol!), I'll start by placing a representation of companionship on it.

I thought of dusting off my old teddy bear, which has been sitting in a dark closet for years. Poor thing. It was my trusted companion and I shared all my thoughts with it, as a child.

I have an idea.....and it will kill a lot of birds with one Genius (a new saying, heh)

How about you and I work on a Genius together for a true love from Chaol's world? We would then also get our own teacher, :o)!!!!

Not that I'm griping about Chaol, but I have to live this stuff to really learn it. He is doing great but I want more, heh!!!!

What do you think?

That sounds great!

We just have to make sure our Geniuses will take us to two representatives from Chaol's world, or else we'll be cat fighting over him! he he

It's interesting that you mention that, because I was pondering on the qualities of my new soon to be perceived companion, and thought something quite similar! :)
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

That sounds great!

We just have to make sure our Geniuses will take us to two representatives from Chaol's world, or else we'll be cat fighting over him! he he

It's interesting that you mention that, because I was pondering on the qualities of my new soon to be perceived companion, and thought something quite similar! :)
 Quoting: Ambra 30733622

If you do a genius with your symbols and space and I do mine with my symbols and space, I think we would each have a guy, heh!

Feel free to PM me with your email address (or post it here if you feel comfortable doing that). We can brainstorm privately and then present our genius plans to chaol.
Unit3

United States
12/23/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mean to take over this thread, but I'm pretty sure -- and Chaol should correct me if I am wrong -- that you can map for yourself a gentle awakening. Instead of the "crash" that is being predicted for some, simply map waking up on an easy, sunny morning with a wonderful day ahead of you. Something like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489265

:)

Actually, I think we should work on this too, Ambra.

Btw, if anyone runs across the post where Chaol gives the example of how they use models, would you be so kind as to post it here? I have now spent 3 days looking for it and haven't found it yet! Arggggggh!

He talks about our model of going to bed too. I think! Anyway, thanks.
Ambra
User ID: 25369621
Italy
12/24/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

That sounds great!

If you do a genius with your symbols and space and I do mine with my symbols and space, I think we would each have a guy, heh!

Feel free to PM me with your email address (or post it here if you feel comfortable doing that). We can brainstorm privately and then present our genius plans to chaol.

I'd rather do everything on this board, so others can follow the process, if they so wish (or they can skip it), and/or Chaol can correct it.

Considering the mixed results I'm getting with the kabuchu word, I will have be very careful in defining the companion concept!

For example, this morning I found on the front porch, not just the white kitten, but the other tan one, which had never ventured over here so far! Two kittens, and a stray cat has sprayed the porch overnight, creating an unbearable stench... Oh my!!! lol!

I think I'll stick with a companion from this world. The last thing I want, is to define the arrival of someone from the other world, and get the departure of someone from this world, like a friend dying or my pet disappearing!

On another note, last night I dusted off my old teddy bear, and her girlfriend bear I bought for him eons ago, so he wouldn't feel lonely. I always thought that things have their own life, and while catching up I'm reading that Chaol states the same.

They smell musty/moldy [years in the closet in a plastic bag], so I'm going to refresh them with the jet-steam cleaner today. I simply placed them on the chest drawer in the bedroom, instead of on my bed... last night I had the weirdest vivid dream about men, and a cooking contest. I don't recall the details now, but it was a very eventful dream, full of people.

The plan is to create a unique genius symbol, a neuronicon for the concept [to map all related things that match the same input/output], create a unique word for the feeling, and start doing things "as if".

For instance, buy (after the Holiday craze) and start sleeping in cute night wear, instead of the current ugly torn our sweat pants [which are a signature of being single]. If a companion were to magically appear, I'd be frozen in embarrassment, creating much inner resistance.

Another inner resistance is my body shape not "quite" there yet. Getting closer though. I want to appear a little more slender and toned up. So I will have to work on this too, either just prior or at the same time.

I'll share all symbols once I have them.

Here you go, this is my brainstorming!
Ambra
User ID: 25369621
Italy
12/24/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mean to take over this thread, but I'm pretty sure -- and Chaol should correct me if I am wrong -- that you can map for yourself a gentle awakening. Instead of the "crash" that is being predicted for some, simply map waking up on an easy, sunny morning with a wonderful day ahead of you. Something like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489265

:)

Actually, I think we should work on this too, Ambra.

Btw, if anyone runs across the post where Chaol gives the example of how they use models, would you be so kind as to post it here? I have now spent 3 days looking for it and haven't found it yet! Arggggggh!

He talks about our model of going to bed too. I think! Anyway, thanks.

Interesting. I don't know what crash it refers to, still catching up. It sounds good, though!
Ambra
User ID: 30767611
Italy
12/24/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also wanted to add, in case some lurking readers think "Oooh, you see? This stuff isn't working, she is getting two kittens now!"...

... that Chaol's concepts work indeed, and there is a definite shift in what we perceive, even when the results are not what we intended.

The tan kitten appearing on my porch is a totally new perception, he has never done this before! It's just me, not yet mastering how to define what I intend. Still don't have the "driver's license", so to speak.

If one doesn't know how to back out from the garage and hits the garbage can, the car is working fine, it's the driver that should learn how to drive!
Chaol

User ID: 8043452
Egypt
12/24/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
On another note, I recall Chaol saying at the beginning of the thread, to create new words for experiences we intend to perceive.

My neighbors got a white kitten, very cute (and the clone of my white cat Leonardo when he was a baby cat). The kitten of course likes to play and explore, and she has been a pest getting in and stealing the food on all occasions. My main activity has been chasing away the cat for a while now, lol. Basically, I am under siege at all times.

When she gets bigger, my poor Leo may get mistakenly chased instead of her...

Today, as I was exercising with the open door, I thought of Chaol's words, and came up with the word "kabuchu" to express the experience of an open door in complete relaxation. Within the concept of "kabuchu", my cats are free to move around and get in and out. it's not a limit to them, only a border where the unwanted stays out.

Kabuchu represents all entrances, including the gate to the garden, a peaceful territory.

Since I implemented it a few hours ago, I've seen the kitten only once (vs. all the time), and I chased her saying the word out loud to her. The door is open as I am typing this!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, I am assuming there will be some bleed-through as the new experience adjusts itself.

I've made some portions of the above text bold for reference.

It would appear that you have not properly defined the word.

You've mentioned also that "...I couldn't remember it and misspelled it in my mind..."

So what exactly is kabuchu?

Is it 1) the experience of an open door; 2) a border where the unwanted stays out; 3) all entrances; or 4) something else?

I don't think it could be a border and an open door at the same time. The cats are probably confused about it :)

Yes, you can come up with a new word. But be sure to define exactly what it is.

You seemed to only mention using it with cats that you did not want to come in. But I wonder if you've used the word appropriately to your intention?

Using the word (appropriately) is the most important part.

Also, be clear about your definitions. For example, if it's a border where the unwanted stays out then one question is, "Unwanted to whom?" To you, neighbors, cats? It should be clear and easy to understand. The more conditions you have for your word the less effective it would be. That's where a string of new words would be useful, though I would suggest getting one to work for now.

Last Edited by Chaol on 12/24/2012 08:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30763686
Canada
12/24/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: December 25, 2012. Phoenix, Arizona WILL BE NUKED!!!!! FALSE FLAG for WW3, 100% VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaol

Egypt
12/24/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
To understand how you create perception look back at the airplane picture on the ecsys website. Now let's substitute today's events to make things more clear. When you have all of the props (the school, ambulances, police, SWAT team, a story about a shooter) and actors (grieving parents, grieving teachers, news media, other students) you don't actually need any harmed children. That part of the story is like the airplane. You will never see any real evidence that any children were actually harmed, because they were not harmed, it's not necessary because the other relationships tell you it must be real.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5877556

You're real, I'm real, Chaol is real...I bet every poster on this thread would say they are real.

If you read it is it being written?

Or are you just reading it.

It's being written while I read it.

Btw, whenever you have a chance, we are waiting for you in the dream thread.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": Meeting in the new Dream reality

It could also be said that there is no need to write it. Only to perceive it.
Ambra
Italy
12/24/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
On another note, I recall Chaol saying at the beginning of the thread, to create new words for experiences we intend to perceive.

My neighbors got a white kitten, very cute (and the clone of my white cat Leonardo when he was a baby cat). The kitten of course likes to play and explore, and she has been a pest getting in and stealing the food on all occasions. My main activity has been chasing away the cat for a while now, lol. Basically, I am under siege at all times.

Today, as I was exercising with the open door, I thought of Chaol's words, and came up with the word "kabuchu" to express the experience of an open door in complete relaxation. Within the concept of "kabuchu", my cats are free to move around and get in and out. it's not a limit to them, only a border where the unwanted stays out.

Kabuchu represents all entrances, including the gate to the garden, a peaceful territory.

Since I implemented it a few hours ago, I've seen the kitten only once (vs. all the time), and I chased her saying the word out loud to her. The door is open as I am typing this!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, I am assuming there will be some bleed-through as the new experience adjusts itself.

You've mentioned also that "...I couldn't remember it and misspelled it in my mind..."

Is it 1) the experience of an open door; 2) a border where the unwanted stays out; 3) all entrances; or 4) something else?

I don't think it could be a border and an open door at the same time. The cats are probably confused about it :)

You seemed to only mention using it with cats that you did not want to come in. But I wonder if you've used the word appropriately to your intention?

Also, be clear about your definitions. For example, if it's a border where the unwanted stays out then one question is, "Unwanted to whom?" To you, neighbors, cats? It should be clear and easy to understand. The more conditions you have for your word the less effective it would be. That's where a string of new words would be useful, though I would suggest getting one to work for now.

Chaol, thank you very much for your help!
I can see how the confusion was created now.

In explaining the result I intend, I was thinking about negative statements, as "I don't want the kitten rushing in at all times and feel under siege", and focused on the "door and all entrances" as the border.

Instead, I will state something about the kittens (including the tan one now) specifically.

Maybe the following will work better?

Mahlvallah =

1 - "[Name of both] kittens play and eat happily elsewhere"

or, possibly better

2 - "[Name of both] kittens have lost interest in interacting with me"
Chaol

Egypt
12/24/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

In explaining the result I intend, I was thinking about negative statements, as "I don't want the kitten rushing in at all times and feel under siege", and focused on the "door and all entrances" as the border.

Instead, I will state something about the kittens (including the tan one now) specifically.

Mahlvallah =

or, possibly better

Quoting: Ambra 30767611

How about a word that does not imply some kind of resistance? It may be more effective. Both numbers 1 and 2 imply a resistance.
Ambra
Italy
12/24/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mahlvallah =

or, possibly better

How about a word that does not imply some kind of resistance? It may be more effective. Both numbers 1 and 2 imply a resistance.

Right.
I'll take the kittens out of the equation (as they are a source of resistance).

I have to say that Ecsys really makes one dig deep into their psychology, thinking of what each detail entails!

I just realized that the invading kittens are just an expression of also their owners. Really nice people, but there is a family group in two houses visiting each other and passing by, in a garden set up that makes me feel little privacy (confined).

Mahlvallah = "I am free in my living space"
It's the least resistance I can put in it, I guess. Lol!
Ambra
Italy
12/24/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
A small revision, which may have less resistance.

Mahlvallah = "I enjoy the freedom of my living space"

I like it better. This may even help me in finding the dream home to buy (I am renting now). I stopped searching, but I will resume thinking of the Mahlvallah concept.

The thing is, that when one is defining a concept to "get rid of a problem" will always have resistance in it. One should define a new desired experience instead. :-)
Unit3

United States
12/24/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Season's Greetings!

:christmaswp:

[link to youtu.be]
Ambra
Italy
12/24/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
.... aaaand the neighbors just called me from the garden to wish Merry Christmas! It's like a stage on a movie!

They are lovely people though.
Ambra
Italy
12/24/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Season's Greetings!

:christmaswp:

[link to youtu.be]

Great music!
Season's Greetings to you too!
Chaol

Egypt
12/24/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Death, to the few who really subscribe to X in my world, is more of a myth

what this myth is about? and what purpose does it serve?
 Quoting: panoukos

There are stories about death and physical change. Like any myth, I suppose the purpose is to tell a story using the most basic of concepts.

Externalizing the desire or want provides us with new perspective. So "wishing" could actually make what we want (or think) more clear.

Sure, but as you said:
It may be difficult to define what it is you actually want.
So, if defining a wish precedes the perspective, and if somebody who doesn't (know how to) wish, stays on his "default" perspective, then it makes me wonder, not only how and by whom the First wish was produced, but also what is the actual wish (which has produced my current perspective) that I am seeking to experience?
It couldn't be from "me" (because if I don't know how now, i couldn't know "back then")
Would that be right?

Nothing precedes the perspective.

One does not come before the other.

Think of the new perspective as having an effect on all directions (past/present/future).

There is no default perspective. We experience what is most relative to us, all things considered.

The knowledge of knowing how (to wish, or whatever we want to call it) does not dictate the experience. It is experienced regardless of whether or not we think we know what we are doing.

Why would one want to reach a singular perspective?

Then the experience would be nothing.

I don't know. My post was simply following you on this:
"It's all your perception. If some of your perceptions are good while others are bad, then it is difficult to see your reality as a single perspective."
Not that my following on you was not false (you didn't reply to it anyway)

If the intention is to reach a singular perspective (as a state of being) then the experience would be nothing, as there would be no conflict or drama. There would be nothing to perceive.

However, if the intention is to consider your reality as varying aspects of what you are then it would be difficult to do so if you wanted to attract some values while resisting or rejecting others.

We can consider ourselves as being all things in our perspective without the emptiness of actually being a single perspective.

Apologies for not being more clear about this.

You are as much a singular perspective now as you will ever be. An "expanded perspective" would entail knowing/understanding/experiencing going from bottle to bottle (rather than not knowing) and doing it consciously. As this is simultaneous you may experience what seems like multiple perspectives at once. However this is still one bottle-perspective in the same way you are experiencing that now with all of the perspectives of your physical body.

Do you identify "singular perspective", "expanded perspective", "experiencing what seems like multiple perspectives at once" with "the experience would be nothing"? Or have I misread you here? Please clarify

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my posts.

By "You are as much a singular perspective now as you will ever be," I mean that the illusion of perspective is an illusion. A singular perspective dictates that nothing is there with which to compare, and thus to know. So we are all ready what we seek, if we are seeking a singular perspective.

We are all ready "nothing" and this "something" is an illusion.

Last Edited by Chaol on 12/24/2012 11:15 AM
Unit3

United States
12/24/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'd rather do everything on this board, so others can follow the process, if they so wish (or they can skip it), and/or Chaol can correct it.

Considering the mixed results I'm getting with the kabuchu word, I will have be very careful in defining the companion concept!

For example, this morning I found on the front porch, not just the white kitten, but the other tan one, which had never ventured over here so far! Two kittens, and a stray cat has sprayed the porch overnight, creating an unbearable stench... Oh my!!! lol!

I think I'll stick with a companion from this world. The last thing I want, is to define the arrival of someone from the other world, and get the departure of someone from this world, like a friend dying or my pet disappearing!

I'll share all symbols once I have them.

Here you go, this is my brainstorming!

Verrry interesting. You gave me lots to think about. Thanks.

I remember now, that in some of the earlier posts of these threads, folks were having mixed results. I can't say I've had solid results yet but I haven't really tried the word thing either. It seems to work fast from what I can tell.

I have 4 Genius plans right now but I learned not to expect much for a few months. So, I"m probably 1/2 way through. I have noticed some smaller changes though, so we'll see.

I would like to feel I have control of what might happen from my Genius plans, but I don't really think it's possible. I guess understanding better how it all works would help things, of course. But, we already work the Genius anyway and have learned that some things happen that we don't want to have happen.

I wonder if the results we end up with lie in motives behind intent? It seems the more accepting and forgiving I am, the better my life goes. Since I am already using the Genius, it seems to me something about character influences my life.

The more I want something or don't want something, both show up. This seems to be the bottom line to me.

If someone dies, how would I know it's because of my Genius?
How would making a Genius plan for someone from Chaol's world be that much different from someone in our world? Both are here right now. (again, I'm just thinking out loud...I am exploring my mind and heart.)

I look forward to anyone's replies.
Unit3

United States
12/24/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
A small revision, which may have less resistance.

Mahlvallah = "I enjoy the freedom of my living space"

I like it better. This may even help me in finding the dream home to buy (I am renting now). I stopped searching, but I will resume thinking of the Mahlvallah concept.

The thing is, that when one is defining a concept to "get rid of a problem" will always have resistance in it. One should define a new desired experience instead. :-)

Well, the desired experience implies the undesired, LOL! However, I don't want to be completely flat about everything. I think it's all about acceptance, what do you think?
Unit3

United States
12/24/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing precedes the perspective.

One does not come before the other.

Think of the new perspective as having an effect on all directions (past/present/future).

There is no default perspective. We experience what is most relative to us, all things considered.

The knowledge of knowing how (to wish, or whatever we want to call it) does not dictate the experience. It is experienced regardless of whether or not we think we know what we are doing.

I don't know. My post was simply following you on this:
"It's all your perception. If some of your perceptions are good while others are bad, then it is difficult to see your reality as a single perspective."
Not that my following on you was not false (you didn't reply to it anyway)

If the intention is to reach a singular perspective (as a state of being) then the experience would be nothing, as there would be no conflict or drama. There would be nothing to perceive.

However, if the intention is to consider your reality as varying aspects of what you are then it would be difficult to do so if you wanted to attract some values while resisting or rejecting others.

We can consider ourselves as being all things in our perspective without the emptiness of actually being a single perspective.

Apologies for not being more clear about this.

By "You are as much a singular perspective now as you will ever be," I mean that the illusion of perspective is an illusion. A singular perspective dictates that nothing is there with which to compare, and thus to know. So we are all ready what we seek, if we are seeking a singular perspective.

We are all ready "nothing" and this "something" is an illusion.

Wow, lots to think about here.

Okay, I see that we have perspective at all times. We use bread crumbs (thanks Jesse) to "expand or explore" them.

We are nothing so that's why we can fill with something, which is consciousness.

However, you state above that whether we know what we are doing or not (with the Genius), we don't dictate the experience. So why are we learning how to use the Genius? And who has a subconscious if we are nothing?

Thanks
Chaol

Egypt
12/24/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perspective is afar from questions and answers

No disagreement, but if I can explain how i connected them.

Externalizing the desire or want provides us with new perspective.

"Externalizing the desire" to me means that i am at point A that i know of and i "want" to go to point B.

So before you say "point B", haven't you asked questions like "where i want to go, why i want to go there and how i will go there?" If you haven't answered, there is no "point B" that creates the perspective. Isn't it?

So, the whatever perspective we each currently experience comes from the whichever answers we have given to our whichever questions we asked in the first place.

Besides when you say:
"dont ask how to win the lottery, ask how you can have an abundance of money instead, for example", is it not an attempt to shifting/creating a perspective through a question? How else could you have done this to yourself or to others, other than through questions and answers?

(The following is provided for illustration only...)

We know very little compared with our own subconscious.

When we "externalize the desire or want" we are communicating with our subconscious.

We can ask questions about Point B but it is not the questions nor the answers that get us there.

Our subconscious asks no questions nor provides any answers.

The questions are like queues for our subconscious to interpret. We can then interpret the "result".

The waking mind asks the questions and interprets what may be seen as answers.

When you say, "So, the whatever perspective we each currently experience comes from the whichever answers we have given to our whichever questions we asked in the first place." we can consider that our current perspective is not based on the questions of our waking mind.

For, "dont ask how to win the lottery, ask how you can have an abundance of money instead, for example", [I don't think this is a direct quote, but I will respond as though it was] it is not meant to be a question for the subconscious but more of a practical question about how to go about making a more effective model.

I suppose the ultimate question is really "How do I get from Point A to Point B?"

The answer is that our waking mind represents what Point B is and our Genius (subconscious) makes it more relative to our current perspective.
Chaol

Egypt
12/24/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's your ancient secret ("deep, dark", as it would be said).

It's one of those things that we don't want to think about. As it implies that we would not exist. Indeed, it is the thing we don't want to consider. Only in an abstract way, perhaps.

It's something I've covered at length so the basics are no secret for me. Only the practical applications.

If you cannot perceive of something directly then what are you actually perceiving?

You'd be perceiving an inferential experience?

I think that that inference is made by our intent and is subject to the logic in the system by which we perceive. We are basically choosing what we experience at all times. It's just that on the most basic level we (as we currently can perceive our sense of self) do not exist. Am I off?
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

No intent is needed.

If we experience what is most relative (or seem to) then what choice is there?

You'd be choosing something that not only all ready exists but does not really exist.

This is a longer discussion, as it gets into questions like "what about decisions?" and such.

If you're up for it, let me know.

Thank you. I am up for it.

I had perceived decisions to be the execution of "choice". I had also assumed that choices are based on the information we have "acquired" on the current experience within the decision space that the logic allows.

In that way I assumed that the ability to "choose" anything defined "free will" and I also assumed all this was fundamental to our "ability" to perceive (at the level we do "perceive").
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

"Free will" is an illusion.

Unfortunately, there is no free will because of the dependent nature of values in perspective.

We can say that you choose to go out and get a cheeseburger as an example of how you have control over what you decide to do.

Yet we ignore so much about the supposed choice, focusing only on what seems like the end result (a tasty cheeseburger).

We don't think about not being able to materialize a cheeseburger without going outside, or going out to get a cantaloupe burger, or having to put on clothes and pay for it. The cheeseburger is entirely dependent on a myriad of other interdependent systems working together in unison to bring you the appearance of free will.

That's the say nothing of the reality that the cheeseburger is not real.

Free will presumes that we can be, at times, able to not experience the most relative perspective next.

The most relative perspective is what we experience, not free will. But this is also not a choice. You are not forced into experiencing anything, of course. This is the only way it could possibly be done because there is no actual energy.

The energy of the universe is an illusion. It would be impossible to 'jump' over to the 2nd least-wasteful perspective just for the fun of it. The reason that we experience that which takes the least amount of energy (or interactions) is because the energy is not really there to begin with.

If choices are "...based on the information we have "acquired" on the current experience within the decision space that the logic allows" would that also include the 99.999% of all information regarding our experience that our senses is not aware of? [Scientists would provide that number. I would say 100%]

So would this be a conscious choice based on a very infinitesimally small amount of total information? That's to say nothing of the contradicting or misleading information that our brains don't know what to do with.

It is not that we are free to choose from a selected variety of perspectives. It is that free will is meaningless when everything depends on everything else. It's one system, you could say.

So are you free to go get yourself a cheeseburger? Yes. As long as it is realized that the concept of freedom of choice is irrelevant.

Last Edited by Chaol on 12/24/2012 12:51 PM

GLP