Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,415 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 145,065
Pageviews Today: 274,238Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,094
03:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

Jesse Sovoda

User ID: 11481360
United States
12/29/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
A few random thoughts regarding this thread:

I found the concept of everything arising from nothing to be initially off putting and a bit disturbing. "Nothing" has a rather negative connotation in common use. When I reconsider it to be "no-thing" it becomes much more palatable.

In a similar vain, I find the concept of all of what we experience to be an "illusion" to be rather negative as well, much as though you had said it was a "counterfit" experience. You could say that what we experience is an idea, and that would be more positive or you could say it is an "expression" and neither of these would carry the negative baggage that illusion does.

It would seem that the idea of the "genius" or subconcious equates to "God", yes?

By knowing God, we are promised a qualitative change in our experience which is to say we gain "joy" or the "peace that passeth understanding" what Chaol is describing is a way to gain more of the same experience more quickly with no commensurate qualitative change which seems a bit hollow.

I am not meaning to be completely critical, I keep coming back to this thread because it is the most fascinating one on GLP!

Cheers, and Happy New Year!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Earlier in this thread I've used nothing-in-particular, which is probably more accurate.

It is not my goal to use language that is seen as positive. (I can't say I know much about what that might be, anyway.) But I also don't want to write too much (haha.. somewhat kidding) so I say "nothing" for short.

However, to say it is an expression or an idea would not convey what I am trying to express.

I think "composite" would be more accurate, though I don't want to use too many terms that seem technical. I try to write for everyone and no-one-in-particular.

Genius would not equate to a more political or cultural (?) term like 'god'. The word carries too much weight and many implications.

I experience joy in my life to be sure, but I do not write about "joy" or the "peace that passeth understanding". We are free to choose how to interpret our own experience (thanks, Jesse!). To me, a nice cold pizza is a joyful experience but perhaps others are looking for something more substantial.

So I prefer to discuss tools that can be used for anything-at-all. You can decide what to do with it.

(I don't mind any criticality. I look forward to it, actually.)

Here's to an exciting 2013!
 Quoting: Chaol

Cheers Chaol. (thank you for the thank you and for "coincidentally" being listed in Malaysia for your post, as my wife's family is "from Malaysia")

Somehow your thread retains it's excitement and I find myself constantly checking it (whenever I have the spare time) as if I am reading a book I cannot put down but I am waiting for the next page to be written. I've been experiencing meditation and my dreams in much the same way. On the flip-side, I Work an 8:00 am to 4:30 pm day job as a customer service representative for a health insurance company (I see the job as fairly Ironic) and I've done it for over 10 years now. I look forward (lol I know (intellectually) looking forward is a waste(hope), but I just can't seem to shed what I perceive to be the foundation of my physical wealth and stability) to the day that I can put my "day job" behind me and move on to a career that will feel much like experiencing the unfolding of this thread, my dreams, personal life and meditation.

Here's to an exciting 2013, indeed.
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

For once, I can safely say that 'Malaysia' was entirely coincidental :)

About your work.. just keep in mind that there are two ways to think of money. As a real object that you need to trade for your time (like a factory worker), and as an abstract concept that is unlocked with ideas (like an author).

Thank you.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Chaol

User ID: 25669813
Australia
12/29/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Can we please move on to some advanced uses of genius, ecsys, visualization, etc. Thank you.

Not-Chaol
 Quoting: Not-Chaol 5877556

Certainly.

What do you think the next sub-topic of discussion should be about, specifically?

For my next magic trick I will try to pull the Chaol out of not-Chaol. So that we can see how we are each within one-another, starting with not-Chaol.

I would like to understand how to use visualization to play golf shots that result in a desired outcome. You mentioned that when you use your version of visualization the outcome is more or less guaranteed. I think that using this example could be easily transferred over for similar experiences by the other forum participants. Thanks.

Not-Chaol

Look around you. How are you perceiving what you are?

Is that not also guaranteed? Is it not real?

The first question would be, "Where do my perceptions come from?". Something we've all ready covered.

The more practical question would then be, "How do we perceive whatever we want to perceive?"

That is a loaded question, but I would only suggest that "want" is irrelevant. We do not perceive what we want to perceive. As the Genius holds, we perceive.. that which is (blah blah.. you get the idea)

[The remainder of this post will do without quotation marks. What I am illustrating is approximate.]

For me, I create representations of what I want. If I wanted a vanilla ice cream cone then I would create an equation, in Ec, that for me represents the environment around what I want. Vanilla ice cream cone would be the missing element and it would be experienced in my perspective. (It does not magically appear in my hand but it could easily appear in the drawer next to me, cold as ice. My brain would then make up a story as to how it's logical. We do this all the time and everything makes perfect sense. Perhaps you've experienced this while dreaming.)

My brain would fill in the blanks of what is missing.

...because my brain has learned to see Ec representations the same as the real thing.

You can use Ec or something else. You need only represent. It is the same as the entire universe is doing right now. And you have the ability to do it also with just your mind. (Or anything else you want to use.)

So you simply have to find a way to make your brain see the representation as the real thing. Are you looking at words now? Are you even looking at letters? When you talk on the phone are you hearing that person's voice? When you look at something are you seeing it directly or your brain's interpretation of it? Representations, all. Your brain sees these as real because it has learned how to work with them. It knows nothing else.

So what I am doing is first jumping off of a building and then creating a framework for perception that my brain, by necessity, has to adhere to. It is exactly how you push yourself into the next moment.

How often do you see glitches in the matrix? If your brain would allow, you would see them all the time. But you are able to walk on the street even though it has just experienced a quantum fluctuation and did not exist for the past 20 minutes because your brain saw a gap and filled it.

It sees gaps in whatever you're looking at and fills those too. It sees gaps in your experience and fills it, without your conscious mind knowing about it.

The reality is not about the physical things. Those are not real. They are simply values in perspective, like anything else.

By creating representations you are not fooling your mind or anything because it is how reality is created. [I'm still doing without quotation marks here.] Everything is a representation. Should I jump off of a 20-story building I do not fool my brain into thinking that it is only 4 feet tall any more than it fools me into thinking that the building was there in the first place! Again, representations all. We work with nothing more or less than representations.

When you create a representation for your dream house your representation is as real as the house. The house itself is an other representation.

You already work with representations to create your reality and perceive whatever it is that you perceive.

In a way building your life is like building your vocabulary.

Tweaking your life to fit your desires is like improving your grammar.

And learning how reality works is like learning a new language.

By the time you're 20 years old you have all ready learned thousands (perhaps millions) of languages. Some are more fundamental than others. But all are collections of representations that are manipulated so that you can interact with additional representations, ad infinitum.

Why does customer mean something specific to you but usectmro does not? It could very well have been that usectmro was what you used, instead. They're both meaningless representations. The difference is that you have given meaning to one and not the other.

In a similar way, why would accidentally cutting your finger with a knife mean something to you but wrapping your arm with giftstead does not? They're both meaningless.

And you work with meaning (values) to create your reality.

But, unfortunately, I am unable to properly respond to your query about visualization. I don't really know what your meaning entails. However, it seems to be missing the remainder of experience.

In your experience now is so much more than the visual aspect. One kind of sense is no more valid than any other. We place a lot of emphasis on what we see but of course we need more than that to create a complete picture of experience.

But, again, I am not too sure of what your definition of visualization is.
Chaol

Australia
12/29/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lightbulb! Everything is alive and I spend infinity experiencing it from infinite perspectives. Thank you, Chaol.

This beautiful conversation published here.
[link to crhacking.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: Unit3

You've done it again!

That's an other way of putting it.
Chaol

Australia
12/29/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awwwwww! blwkss

Well, if I drink something, it won't stay in that form for long. It would probably be better to work with sunlight instead. We'll see but thanks for exploring this possibility with me. ;o)

Indeed, far easier to work with sunlight.

We don't play with it enough, I suppose.

I've been trying to think how to use sunlight. It's hard to define the space with it.

I guess the sunlight space could be used for accessing dream reality? So I can read from the sphinx library?

It could be as simple as a cup that fills with sunlight.

You don't need the sun-as-you-know-it to access your dream reality. (Thought there are different levels of "sun" and what it represents.)

The sphinx library is tricky. There are no real books. They're more like portals you can use to read yourself.

Last Edited by Chaol on 12/29/2012 10:37 AM
Chaol

Australia
12/29/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever you are doing now you are doing it both worlds.

You interpret it in one way in one world, and an other way in an other world.

As you write it down in your dream you are also writing it down in your waking world (however, this would probably be translated different in your waking world. Perhaps you'd take a boat ride and have a revelation whilst looking at the sheets of waves).

There are multiple such instances.

Even one would be a world-changing feat. But it may take some time to let it sink in.

Can write a genius or a word to help it sink in faster?

Sure. Come up with a word with a meaning of "shared dreaming" and use it.

And the sentence I use it in does not have to extend the meaning of the word? Correct?

I chose LatKet for my word but I could say, Hey look, it's LatKet outside.

And, are the words around the made up word considered interaction? Iow, is this a condensed Genius so to speak?

Perhaps it's better to make it a word like any other. For example, "latket".

Yes saying, "Hey look, it's LatKet outside." would integrate the representation further into your reality.

The words around it are interaction, yes :) clever...

And, yes, it is the Genius at work. (So is speaking English or any other language. All using the elements in the same way.)
Chaol

Australia
12/29/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, well starting 10/18/12, I started doing things such as reading about romantic beach getaways, subscribing to travel agencies and things like that.

Some time after that, I learned how to make a Genius. I know for sure I had my Genius by Nov. 17 because I connected it to the Nov. 17 nexus. I worked it that day (a lot) plus I have worked it weekly since I made it.

Then, a couple of days ago I changed it from "flowers from true love" to "receive flowers." What do you suggest I do now?

Here's the Genius if you want to look at it, (scroll down a bit). It might give you a better idea because I mark it under certain conditions:

[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Curious.. is your symbol something unique that you've created specifically for this purpose?

Also, keep in mind that it is your symbol that interacts.

Additionally, this may be used if you wanted to receive flowers from someone on this website (provided your other elements were ok, per above).
Chaol

Australia
12/29/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unit. Use the word in context. it's no different than pretending that the word "cat" is an accurate representation for the furry little animate creature, or that the thing you drive in is actually a "car".

Not-Chaol

To me, you just described that it doesn't need to be used in context! blink

Then I did not do a very good job explaining. When you are referring to the thing you call a "cat" you are using it in context. You don't call it a couch, stap, or a stronk. It is not in fact a "cat". The word "cat" is a representation for what that thing is which is far too complex to possibly comprehend in full.

Not-Chaol

Got it now! Thanks. This could get complicated since I have 2 words I'm wanting to use. yeahsure

The number of words is not a problem, as long as you don't confuse them.
Chaol

User ID: 13686487
Brazil
12/29/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to understand how to use visualization to play golf shots that result in a desired outcome. You mentioned that when you use your version of visualization the outcome is more or less guaranteed. I think that using this example could be easily transferred over for similar experiences by the other forum participants. Thanks.

Not-Chaol

Following on...

Why might you hear a sound but someone else does not hear it?

Why might a black box on the floor appear as a laptop to you but a black object to a newborn baby?

Our perceptions 'act' in accordance with the value we have given them.

The aspects of our reality interact with us the same as we interact with them.

If you see a black box, it will function as a black box in your reality (until your new perspective).

If you see a laptop, it will function as a laptop in your reality (until your new perspective).

You can use either.

Take what you perceive all ready and interact with it differently for a different perception.

We can wish for something that materializes in our wishes.

Or we can see what we wish for as all ready existing in our reality.

Consider this...

The concept of 'laptop' was invented by your perspective.

You learned to see it in what was all ready there.

So, where is your PGA tour in your current perspective?
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

When you create a representation for your dream house your representation is as real as the house. The house itself is an other representation.
[snips]

to clarify the above, the Genius model you create for your dream house is a representation.

However, the house that you (will) walk in, live in, and use is also a representation.

They are both as real as it gets. Your mind does not treat them differently, because they are both representations.

The question is only, "How do I interact with my representations", that creates the reality that we know.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
12/29/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange times. Be safe peeps.

Care to elaborate? Also, if you want to share the title to the book you're reading, I'd love to know more about it too.
;o)

Not too much to elaborate on, I've got a "pending change" feeling. This sense that something significant is underway. Could just be the weather, finally got some snow here in Detroit.

Book? Oh that ol' thing? It's "Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking."

I can't put that book down either. ;o)

Well it was interesting that you felt this and posted about it too. I was feeling the same thing for my area. We have been in a drought for quite a while. If we don't get rain and have our usual summer, it ain't gonna be good.

In Hindsight, that "something significant is underway" seems to include a pattern of relationships that provided the experience of a (relatively) epic fight (within perspective) to sustain the relevance of my "precious".

She and I have been through quite an adventure together. A large reason why I began to look into "expanding my awareness" was to better understand the meaning in what would otherwise be "chaos". Sometimes, from my perspective, I feel as if I am restructuring my reality to compensate for my desires. A little sacrifice here, a little forgiveness there... My wife and I have "been together" since I was 16, we're high-school sweethearts.

All of our "friends" struggle to find someone with that "something" they require to make them "feel" whole... I've had it for almost half of my 31 years, I know "nothing else". There were times when I didn't put forth the energy to fend off the entropy of stagnation and I lost my grip on her. Now, I recognize the entropic patterns as they're unraveling before me and in noticing them, it sometimes feels like I am enabling them to thrive.

Last night, I had a dream where I was on a train with my wife. There were three tracks running parallel and a train running along with ours on both sides. A bridge collapsed in the distance and it had funky physics in the way it fell (kind of slow-mo). I became lucid at that point, flew from the train and "attempted" to stop the trains (especially the one that contained my wife) from hitting the bridge. By the time I turned around to see how close the train had gotten, they had already hit. My wife was barely injured but grateful that I was able to pull her from the rubble. I decided (within the dream) to wake up (as the excitement of the experience had me buzzing with satisfaction).

I find it interesting and (sadly) predictable that the more I focus on "keeping" my precious, the more my "genius" provides me scenarios where I have to defend my right to "keep" it.
Consider the possibility that you order yourself into being from chaos... You do this, always, in all ways. This "ordering" has resulted in the possibilities you're experiencing, here, now. In each experience you've ever had, more and more of "this" reality is generated logically from your previous experience. Your observation of this unfolding of order and chaos is reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5877556
Canada
12/29/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not-Chaol

Following on...
Why might a black box on the floor appear as a laptop to you but a black object to a newborn baby?
If you see a black box, it will function as a black box in your reality (until your new perspective).
If you see a laptop, it will function as a laptop in your reality (until your new perspective).
You can use either.
Take what you perceive all ready and interact with it differently for a different perception.
Consider this...

thank you for both responses Chaol. I'm now representing myself as one that is clever enough to use this information to perceive what is already there. I think I see how we create the reality, and I can also understand why I have experienced so much peace in the moments of perception before assignment of value occurs in the conscious mind.
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

I find it interesting and (sadly) predictable that the more I focus on "keeping" my precious, the more my "genius" provides me scenarios where I have to defend my right to "keep" it.

I would not say that this is a test.

It seems more like resistance at work.

Do you see the two of you as different people, or the same person?

If I may ask (apologies), if she disappeared tomorrow where would that leave you?
Jesse Sovoda

United States
12/29/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

If I may ask (apologies), if she disappeared tomorrow where would that leave you?

No apologies needed. I agree with you, that's why I feel it's so "(sadly) predictable". I do not see us as the same "person" but I do see her as a (primary) component of myself. If she were to disappear "tomorrow" (which I almost dread noting as I believe this is a logical possibility) I would (predictably) experience it to be a tremendous "loss". She's my "best friend", my "companion" and my "love". She's my "inspiration" and my "challenge". I would "survive", of course, and the voids created by her absence ("sudden" irrelevance) would create vacuums sucking into my experience frame a new representation for perspective to fill the voids.

In short, I imagine an experience like that would leave "me" filled with "regret". I'd most likely (start) by seeking to transition into a perspective where the symbol (I "wish"(fool myself into believing") her to be) is represented and still relative.

(thank you Chaol for humoring me)
Dodec
User ID: 20177375
United States
12/29/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Is there an exercise than would allow to easily see tangible results in 2 days or less? Perhaps a way of working and tweaking a genius model to act fast.

I feel like I understand most of what you are saying conceptually, but feel like something physical and tangible that I can play with in the "near future" would help my perspective immensely.

Thanks for your help
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

No apologies needed. I agree with you, that's why I feel it's so "(sadly) predictable". I do not see us as the same "person" but I do see her as a (primary) component of myself. If she were to disappear "tomorrow" (which I almost dread noting as I believe this is a logical possibility) I would (predictably) experience it to be a tremendous "loss". She's my "best friend", my "companion" and my "love". She's my "inspiration" and my "challenge". I would "survive", of course, and the voids created by her absence ("sudden" irrelevance) would create vacuums sucking into my experience frame a new representation for perspective to fill the voids.

In short, I imagine an experience like that would leave "me" filled with "regret". I'd most likely (start) by seeking to transition into a perspective where the symbol (I "wish"(fool myself into believing") her to be) is represented and still relative.

Thanks for sharing.

Then I suppose you will experience what you think you are all ready experiencing or one of you will become somewhat a different person, allowing for new life in the relationship.

Time will tell, I suppose.

Keeping someone with you through personal transition can be quite difficult (less so if they're a vital aspect of that transition).
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chaol,

Is there an exercise than would allow to easily see tangible results in 2 days or less? Perhaps a way of working and tweaking a genius model to act fast.

I feel like I understand most of what you are saying conceptually, but feel like something physical and tangible that I can play with in the "near future" would help my perspective immensely.

Thanks for your help
 Quoting: Dodec 20177375

Hi.

Is a grey metal arm physical and tangible enough?

What do you want to do with it?
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
@dodec

It really depends on your intention (and how relative it is to get to where you want to go)

But I suppose if you wanted to fortify some of your intention you could simply stare into your eyes in the mirror until you don't see yourself staring.

Last Edited by Chaol on 12/29/2012 12:09 PM
Jesse Sovoda

United States
12/29/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[snips]

Thanks for sharing.

Then I suppose you will experience what you think you are all ready experiencing or one of you will become somewhat a different person, allowing for new life in the relationship.

Keeping someone with you through personal transition can be quite difficult (less so if they're a vital aspect of that transition).

Thanks again. Do you find it "quite difficult" to maintain the relevance of what you hold "precious" while you transition? (Do you have any "tricks of the trade" you use?)

Do you think I should reconsider the way I represent her within my perspective? Perhaps "stop" fighting to "keep" her and "accept" that she's fundamental to who who and what I am (regardless of how she is represented)?

I can (fairly accurately) "assume" that I wouldn't be on your thread discussing these notions if she wasn't there to provide me an environment where my curiosity was encouraged to thrive. Then again, it's possible "something" else would have.
Chaol

Brazil
12/29/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks again. Do you find it "quite difficult" to maintain the relevance of what you hold "precious" while you transition? (Do you have any "tricks of the trade" you use?)

Do you think I should reconsider the way I represent her within my perspective? Perhaps "stop" fighting to "keep" her and "accept" that she's fundamental to who who and what I am (regardless of how she is represented)?

I can (fairly accurately) "assume" that I wouldn't be on your thread discussing these notions if she wasn't there to provide me an environment where my curiosity was encouraged to thrive. Then again, it's possible "something" else would have.

Yes.. for me, stop fighting to keep something.

Also, we often assume that the person we meet along our destination who is there for most of the way (or is 'fun', etc.) is the person who should be there when we arrive at our destination.

What you are doing to me appears to be resisting.

To be okay with any possibility is to understand that you are possibility. Otherwise you are not okay with yourself, in which case difficulties will arise.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
12/29/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing.

Yes.. for me, stop fighting to keep something.

Also, we often assume that the person we meet along our destination who is there for most of the way (or is 'fun', etc.) is the person who should be there when we arrive at our destination.

What you are doing to me appears to be resisting.

To be okay with any possibility is to understand that you are possibility. Otherwise you are not okay with yourself, in which case difficulties will arise.

I appreciate the reminder. Thank you.
hf

The "fight" I consistently find myself in, is as a result of my (personal) resistance to (what I perceive as) her "self destructive" nature and desire for short term satisfaction that is in conflict with sustained long term satisfaction(and stability). She can be very careless and reckless (We've discussed her perspective at length and I am sure she perceives this as her being "free-spirited"). I've been told (in quasi-irrational emotionally charged arguments) I behave more like a "father" than a "husband" a few times. She perceives my resistance as an act of control (I suppose it is).

damned

Last Edited by MutantMessiah on 12/29/2012 12:50 PM
X Won
User ID: 1407931
United States
12/29/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Chaol, I'd appreciate your help with my Genius please. I made a few Genius Models for something I wanted to perceive last month...a new job; it didn't work--that is, I didn't get the job I made the Genius for.

I'm trying again with a different company...and have made six Genius models for a new job, but none have been company specific and I feel they are too vague (in my creation of them) to be effective.

Can you help walk me through a Genius run for my new job?

Let's start from scratch (or where ever you want to start).

Please?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
12/29/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, well starting 10/18/12, I started doing things such as reading about romantic beach getaways, subscribing to travel agencies and things like that.

Some time after that, I learned how to make a Genius. I know for sure I had my Genius by Nov. 17 because I connected it to the Nov. 17 nexus. I worked it that day (a lot) plus I have worked it weekly since I made it.

Then, a couple of days ago I changed it from "flowers from true love" to "receive flowers." What do you suggest I do now?

Here's the Genius if you want to look at it, (scroll down a bit). It might give you a better idea because I mark it under certain conditions:

[link to perceptionmap.blogspot.com]

Curious.. is your symbol something unique that you've created specifically for this purpose?

Also, keep in mind that it is your symbol that interacts.

Additionally, this may be used if you wanted to receive flowers from someone on this website (provided your other elements were ok, per above).

No, my symbol is something I have never seen before...which is my avatar picture.

The space is GLP. (I'm not meaning the person has to be from GLP, though.)

The Genius is for a true love so I made it: "flowers from my true love." Then changed it to "receive flowers" probably a month or so later when you brought it to my attention.

I'm thinking I'd better re-do my Genius and start over. The intent started way back so it's in action. But, I would like to perfect it to see how it works.

My husband was a perfect match of an avatar I made a couple of years before I met him. In fact, I was so shocked at the resemblance, I trashed the avatar, LOL! (He even wore the same glasses the avatar had!!!!)

Since I didn't really know what I was doing back then, I'd love to see the difference now that I have a better idea about all of this, heh!

So, I get the idea GLP is not the space you would recommend for this. Am I correct?

Thanks for your help, btw. You could probably start a business with this, hehe!
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can write a genius or a word to help it sink in faster?

Sure. Come up with a word with a meaning of "shared dreaming" and use it.

And the sentence I use it in does not have to extend the meaning of the word? Correct?

I chose LatKet for my word but I could say, Hey look, it's LatKet outside.

And, are the words around the made up word considered interaction? Iow, is this a condensed Genius so to speak?

Perhaps it's better to make it a word like any other. For example, "latket".

Yes saying, "Hey look, it's LatKet outside." would integrate the representation further into your reality.

The words around it are interaction, yes :) clever...

And, yes, it is the Genius at work. (So is speaking English or any other language. All using the elements in the same way.)

Kewl! Thank you very much.
hf
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not-Chaol

Following on...

You can use either.

Consider this...

Chaol said: "Take what you perceive all ready and interact with it differently for a different perception."

Whoa! This has been right in front of us the whole time! Wow!

Last Edited by ERE3 on 12/29/2012 04:10 PM
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awwwwww! blwkss

Well, if I drink something, it won't stay in that form for long. It would probably be better to work with sunlight instead. We'll see but thanks for exploring this possibility with me. ;o)

Indeed, far easier to work with sunlight.

We don't play with it enough, I suppose.

I've been trying to think how to use sunlight. It's hard to define the space with it.

I guess the sunlight space could be used for accessing dream reality? So I can read from the sphinx library?

It could be as simple as a cup that fills with sunlight.

You don't need the sun-as-you-know-it to access your dream reality. (Thought there are different levels of "sun" and what it represents.)

The sphinx library is tricky. There are no real books. They're more like portals you can use to read yourself.

Yes, but to get to those portals, I try for something else...such as to pick up the symbols I left in the library. I have left symbols in the library through visualization and placing them where Marshwiggle placed her symbols....would it work to put a cup outside to fill with sunlight...and every Tuesday, I go look at the cup and make a strange noise? Would that help me get to the portals?
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

To me, you just described that it doesn't need to be used in context! blink

Then I did not do a very good job explaining. When you are referring to the thing you call a "cat" you are using it in context. You don't call it a couch, stap, or a stronk. It is not in fact a "cat". The word "cat" is a representation for what that thing is which is far too complex to possibly comprehend in full.

Not-Chaol

Got it now! Thanks. This could get complicated since I have 2 words I'm wanting to use. yeahsure

The number of words is not a problem, as long as you don't confuse them.

If I use the words out of context, how would I confuse them? Once I use them a certain way...do I always need to use them that way? Iow, once the context is set, it needs to stay the same? (So would that be same as a Genius....the symbol in a space?)

If so, then I need to remember the whole sentence and not just the word. Iow, I would always say, "Look, it's latket outside" when I use that word?
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Care to elaborate? Also, if you want to share the title to the book you're reading, I'd love to know more about it too.
;o)

Not too much to elaborate on, I've got a "pending change" feeling. This sense that something significant is underway. Could just be the weather, finally got some snow here in Detroit.

Book? Oh that ol' thing? It's "Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking."

Well it was interesting that you felt this and posted about it too. I was feeling the same thing for my area. We have been in a drought for quite a while. If we don't get rain and have our usual summer, it ain't gonna be good.

In Hindsight, that "something significant is underway" seems to include a pattern of relationships that provided the experience of a (relatively) epic fight (within perspective) to sustain the relevance of my "precious".

She and I have been through quite an adventure together. A large reason why I began to look into "expanding my awareness" was to better understand the meaning in what would otherwise be "chaos". Sometimes, from my perspective, I feel as if I am restructuring my reality to compensate for my desires. A little sacrifice here, a little forgiveness there... My wife and I have "been together" since I was 16, we're high-school sweethearts.

All of our "friends" struggle to find someone with that "something" they require to make them "feel" whole... I've had it for almost half of my 31 years, I know "nothing else". There were times when I didn't put forth the energy to fend off the entropy of stagnation and I lost my grip on her. Now, I recognize the entropic patterns as they're unraveling before me and in noticing them, it sometimes feels like I am enabling them to thrive.

Last night, I had a dream where I was on a train with my wife. There were three tracks running parallel and a train running along with ours on both sides. A bridge collapsed in the distance and it had funky physics in the way it fell (kind of slow-mo). I became lucid at that point, flew from the train and "attempted" to stop the trains (especially the one that contained my wife) from hitting the bridge. By the time I turned around to see how close the train had gotten, they had already hit. My wife was barely injured but grateful that I was able to pull her from the rubble. I decided (within the dream) to wake up (as the excitement of the experience had me buzzing with satisfaction).

Awwwww, I feel for you. I really do.

I'd like to give you some ideas. I"m not sure if they will help, but it's worth a shot.

If you quit trying to include her in this, isn't it possible she will jump right into it anyway? It could be she senses a manipulation or else your resistance is making problems.

Also, my plan was to make a bunch of $ and drop some into my husband's bank account. What would happen if once you learned to use the Genius, if you showed her the extra $500 you made with it? That might catch her attention real fast if she isn't already into it.

Another thing to consider. Chaol asked what would it be like for you, if your wife disappeared tomorrow. I also ask, what would it be like if you had to give up learning all this tomorrow?

None of us knows what's going to happen, whether we know how to use a Genius or not. I guess the difference is now, with us consciously using it, we are probably going to face guilt, fear, etc:. but in a different way than before.

In the past, when something happens that we don't like, we weren't sure why it happened. Now, we feel like we may have caused it. But, the feelings are the same, they are just in a different context. We still deal with guilt, sorrow, etc;. There seems to be no getting around it and as you know, we are drama queens.

I wish I could perceive a world where no one gets hurts. And, I'm doing my best at it, but I also accept it may not happen.

Anyway, I don't know if this helps at all. I feel for you and hope it works out. Thanks for sharing with us. I think we need to talk about these things.

Hugs!
Unit3

United States
12/29/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
@dodec

It really depends on your intention (and how relative it is to get to where you want to go)

But I suppose if you wanted to fortify some of your intention you could simply stare into your eyes in the mirror until you don't see yourself staring.

Verrrrrry interesting. Would this be something you recommend for any of us or is this something one should do at a certain stage of their understanding? And how long might it take? Or is that completely an unknown?

Dodec, if you do this, I hope you'll tell us about it.
Jesse Sovoda

United States
12/29/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Awwwww, I feel for you. I really do.

I'd like to give you some ideas. I"m not sure if they will help, but it's worth a shot.

If you quit trying to include her in this, isn't it possible she will jump right into it anyway? It could be she senses a manipulation or else your resistance is making problems.

Also, my plan was to make a bunch of $ and drop some into my husband's bank account. What would happen if once you learned to use the Genius, if you showed her the extra $500 you made with it? That might catch her attention real fast if she isn't already into it.

Another thing to consider. Chaol asked what would it be like for you, if your wife disappeared tomorrow. I also ask, what would it be like if you had to give up learning all this tomorrow?

None of us knows what's going to happen, whether we know how to use a Genius or not. I guess the difference is now, with us consciously using it, we are probably going to face guilt, fear, etc:. but in a different way than before.

In the past, when something happens that we don't like, we weren't sure why it happened. Now, we feel like we may have caused it. But, the feelings are the same, they are just in a different context. We still deal with guilt, sorrow, etc;. There seems to be no getting around it and as you know, we are drama queens.

I wish I could perceive a world where no one gets hurts. And, I'm doing my best at it, but I also accept it may not happen.

Anyway, I don't know if this helps at all. I feel for you and hope it works out. Thanks for sharing with us. I think we need to talk about these things.

Hugs!

I definitely do feel responsible for my experience and the perspective I see it from. My inability to explain my perspective to her has led me down many paths (as she's revealed time and again, that I do not understand it all that well myself). Her lack of interest and distrust of the "non-physical" is rooted deeply in her choice to see her existence as temporary and purely physical.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28839865
United States
12/29/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey chaol,

or if anyone could help.
it would be greatly appreciated.

How do I prevent myself from perceiving violence and harm and threats?

I want to live in a utopian world, with peace, prosperity, and happiness; however somehow, negativity and crappy things/harmful things keep coming into my perception, as I perceive what other cruel Humans are doing.

please give me advice and suggestions as to how to remove ALL negativity from my perception.

thank you truly, from my heart.

best
regards

and thanks for giving a helping hand to your fellow Humans. As I am sure all appreciate it, as well as myself.

keep up the good work!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30916785

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We'll try to find out what's going on.

May I ask, do you think there is negativity in your perceptions, or negativity in your interpretation?

If you are perceiving something negative would it be the same perception for everyone?

Yes, there is negativity in my interpretation of when I perceive threats and perceive violence and perceive robberies and muggings.

No, I believe some people may think killing other Humans as the norm and have no empathy. so technically others would not perceive it as negative rather as selfish-good for their greedy selves.

so how do I solve those negative perceptions that somehow come into my perception without my consent?

thanks again

GLP