Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,988
Pageviews Today: 482,316Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 2,426
05:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

chaol (OP)
User ID: 183770
Canada
09/04/2009 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
thanks for the thread OP

is there any meditations you do that you could describe?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 759674

Hello!

No, I don't know of any meditation.

If we do not do something all the time I suppose it would be special, like mental Christmas.

Thanks.
chaol (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post
(snip..)It works! I remembered another feeling; one of burning joyish feeling in the middle of my chest. I have called that "Zime", a bit of a spin off of sublime I suppose. The more I've spoken about it the more I am feeling it, surreal. I'm feeling right now! This is the feeling I have gotten in the past when I was being very creative, in fact, a little type of poem writing has resulted. (snip...)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762570

And so!

We now have an idea of where our reality comes from.

It's very much based on these familiar and unfamiliar languages we use.

Excellent.
chaol (OP)
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP,

are one`s feelings analog to the relationships between representations??? is this correct?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762950

Eureka!

That's about right :)

and why are you unfamiliar with unconditional love?

Thank You for your answers and advices you´re giving to us!

We Are One hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762950

The concept doesn't make sense to me. It's like "synergy". I just understand it in a different way.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763106
Estonia
09/04/2009 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just did a Advanced Search with filter "Threads started by" and used your ID "183770", with many "earthly-like" threads, with postings, similar writing style as yours here

Alternate universe my a****...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 625424
United States
09/04/2009 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
what should one do with the information you have given?
chaol
User ID: 763127
Canada
09/04/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just did a Advanced Search with filter "Threads started by" and used your ID "183770", with many "earthly-like" threads, with postings, similar writing style as yours here

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763106

Excellent work!

You got me. But can you please show me a single example of where I have posted before? I am very interested.

Thanks.

(By the way, it looks like me IP address has been banned for posting my last few messages too quickly. Oh, well.)
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
(By the way, it looks like me IP address has been banned for posting my last few messages too quickly. Oh, well.)
 Quoting: chaol 763127

Fixed! Thanks, glp
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps there is no real "materiality". Non-physical things can also be thought of as material because there is not really any difference between the two compositions.

They're all just representations, even "spiritual".

Thanks.
 Quoting: chaol 183770

Following on!

At no other group of times, for the past few thousand years, have we been able to create something of value out of thin air.

Now we have digital things that others can interact with. This non-physical world was not precently extant.

This is leading to the "non-physical" universe. But, again, the composition will be the same as there is only the idea of physicality. So, rather, more non-physical things. Eventually, self. (One day you will all be able to access the "metaphysical internet", as your distant relatives in my world do.)

We look at one "shape" and call it physicality. It "sounds" different from the other shapes, which could be the ultraphysical, metaphysical, etc. But really we make these distinctions because we're not able to perceive without a shape of some sort.

Thanks.
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
what should one do with the information you have given?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 625424

Hello!

You shouldn't really do anything with it.

If you'd like, just use it as a reference.

However, there's a lot that could be done with it if it's properly used.

Thanks
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763106

Hello!

I suppose this evidence is not had because there is none?

I guess it's better than an other poster saying "you're not a time traveler". At least you have read the title of this thread and, or the postings within.

Thanks for reading :)
Hypatia

User ID: 763220
United States
09/04/2009 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
..."if we provide less potential energy than our interactions require, our time perspective is reversed." (As potential energy is being structured more than it is not.) ...

Hello!

An important point about how most people in my world seem to think.

What does fat have to do with time travel?

Fat cells, for example, are of the potential energy element.

You could translate the above example into: "if I eat less fat than I need for my daily activities then the ageing of my body and mind will decrease."

The same concept that can make most of us lose body weight and live longer lives can power a shift of time perspective.

In this world we look at something and ignore most of what we see, thinking "that does not apply to me".

In my world we can form relationships with everything, thinking: how can I translate that into something useful to me?

Helps,

Thanks.

In our world, we use scientific methods to override superstition. One example is that rather than being the cause of fat, good fats help lower cholesterol levels. Most of our Earth people think as you do, but have done deeper research to break through superficial answers.
"'The time has come, the walrus said, 'to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings.'"

-Lewis Carroll, "The Walrus and the Carpenter"

I don't care how bad the storm is. It's better than sitting in a swamp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 749567
United States
09/04/2009 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for answering my question about music. I don't understand how everything can play a tune. Can everyone hear it or is it just in your mind?

How do you survive in our society? Do you have a job or do you manifest money? Are you human like me? Can you mate with your girlfriend? Can she visit your world?

I read some of your website and it sounds like you are just a regular human up to date with current thinking and discoveries. Someone pointed that out before, but your ideas are still valid and worth thinking about. However, you probably wouldn't have gotten the same amount of attention which is why you went this route. Your website gives a brief bio about you not finishing high school and then comparing yourself to geniuses of 'this' world who also didn't finish it. It hints to narcissism and delusions of grandeur. Still, I plan on following this thread to the end. Thanks.
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
In our world, we use scientific methods to override superstition. One example is that rather than being the cause of fat, good fats help lower cholesterol levels. Most of our Earth people think as you do, but have done deeper research to break through superficial answers.
 Quoting: Hypatia

Hello!

There are, of course, different kinds of fat. We all know this. Hopefully I don't want to state anything too obvious.

We can go into details all we want but, as another poster has kindly reminded us, this website is for entertainment purposes. It is not a technical nor scientific reference, nor a mirror of Wikipedia.

Hopefully scientist's answers did not start out superficially, providing but older science to break through. "Deeper research" is good, but let us not forget the origin of the universe is neither scientific nor superficial.

We can challenge one-another to think differently. There is a place for everything in the universe. Read this forum to be entertained, if you don't get anything else out of it. Although I'm not a good joke-teller, some of you may think that what I am proposing is worthy of a good laugh. I actually don't mind. I would probably think the same.

By the way, most of our (your) sciences began as "magic". It's roots, not ecsys, are very superstitial. Of course there are very few magicians today. Hopefully much less than scientists.

Science has evolved its technical thinking. But have we evolved our thinking of ourselves?

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 761993
United States
09/04/2009 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought of a good one! What if two people change their perspectives to that of the same thing? Can perspectives be combined?

For that matter, does a combination of perspectives cause some kind of an accepted upon reality like the one we "currently" exist in?

Or do perspectives form relationships with other perspectives creating the accepted upon reality?

Essentially, can whatever the reality is be shifted based on the perspectives in it, instead of just the "entity" changing perspectives?

I think I completely muddled whatever question that was supposed to be.

Hello!

If person1 changed her perspective to person2, then she would be person2.

Perspectives cannot be combined. It would then be a new perspective. (It's more squared than added, though there's not any words I can put the concept into.)

Neither would there then be an "accepted upon reality", as perspective goes out in all directions. (This is an extreme oversimplification of something for lack of a better way to express it.) We can't "see" beyond our own perspective. The moment we do it becomes another perspective.

The reality is the perspective. (It could be said that the entity is a perspective, as there is nothing else that defines the entity or its individuality other than perspective.)

Hi Marco!

So as I understand it, to change reality I would just have to change my perspective?

Would it be gradual, like I would have to initiate change in order to shift my perspective. Or would it be a snap and happen instantly like it was always that way?

Ooh and can you explain relationships more?
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for answering my question about music. I don't understand how everything can play a tune. Can everyone hear it or is it just in your mind?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 749567

Hello!

Everything already has a tune. We can attach an 'amplifier' to anything and integrate this with other technology so that a door, for example, makes a particular sound or tune depending on the level of noise behind it, who is knocking, the time of day, etc.

It is a sound that can be heard by anyone.

How do you survive in our society? Do you have a job or do you manifest money? Are you human like me? Can you mate with your girlfriend? Can she visit your world?

Yes, I am human. Like anyone else here.

Many of us work from home or in what you would call office buildings. The buildings are not that of a particular company, however. We have a worldwide 'stock exchange' that everyone can participate in to earn an income. (It is not an exchange of companies' stocks or of indices, however.)

Our entire economy and public infrastructure is supported using this system. Private industry has their own proprietary systems which are similar in function.

I am working on getting my girlfriend and some things over to my world for a kind of holiday. It will take some time.

For example, I can take my laptop if I carry it around for several months. It would then work in the other world for some time, weeks perhaps. I have actually received phone calls from this world once when I was in the other world. I know it sounds pretty strange.

I read some of your website and it sounds like you are just a regular human up to date with current thinking and discoveries. Someone pointed that out before, but your ideas are still valid and worth thinking about. However, you probably wouldn't have gotten the same amount of attention which is why you went this route. Your website gives a brief bio about you not finishing high school and then comparing yourself to geniuses of 'this' world who also didn't finish it. It hints to narcissism and delusions of grandeur. Still, I plan on following this thread to the end. Thanks.

If you insist :)

Good theory, though.

Thanks.
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Marco!

So as I understand it, to change reality I would just have to change my perspective?

Would it be gradual, like I would have to initiate change in order to shift my perspective. Or would it be a snap and happen instantly like it was always that way?

Ooh and can you explain relationships more?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 761993

Hello!

To change your reality you would make changes to the representations in it.

Your perspective (or, "consciousness" if you will) comes about from the all the relationships combined from your particular vantage point, you could say.

Yes, it would be gradual. What we are experiencing with time is not an absolute chronological progression but a kind of psychological (or cognitive) progression.

We experience that which is most relative to us. Sometimes it's called past sometimes it's called future. When something is distant from our immediate relationships we call it "way over there" or "past".

Perspective is automatic and a result of the relationships of the representations.

Think of a "relationship" (as the term is here used) in the following example:

You have two opposing magnets. Each magnet is a representation.

The repulsive force betwee the two magnets is PERSPECTIVE. Otherwise known as consciousness. The consciousness comes about because of the relationship between the two representations.

Now imagine that one magnet is you and the other magnet is an apple pie.

The more you interact with this other representation the more "you+apple pie" consciousness you are creating. The result will be another consciousness (maybe you adding more fat to your body). The result is the 'square' of the you and apple pie representations.

Thanks.
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hypatia

Following on!

Science would be wise to not make the mistake in thinking that if something is simple it cannot be complicated.

The most useful things in the sciences are simple at their core.

Carbon and hydrogen come to mind.

Their is no limit to complexity, I assure you. Things can go on forever. How many quarks does it take to screw in a light bulb?

But I think where science (and civilization) will truly advance is where the universe is made more simple and easy to understand for everyone.

It is much easier to make things complicated than to make things more simple, don't you think? (Same for human relationships as to the universe.) Discovering complexity simply requires time and energy. Discovering simplicity probably requires more of the scientific method (and more logical reasoning) than anything else.

Of course the scientific elite don't want simplicity. It would take away their power.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 761993
United States
09/04/2009 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello!

To change your reality you would make changes to the representations in it.

Your perspective (or, "consciousness" if you will) comes about from the all the relationships combined from your particular vantage point, you could say.

Yes, it would be gradual. What we are experiencing with time is not an absolute chronological progression but a kind of psychological (or cognitive) progression.

We experience that which is most relative to us. Sometimes it's called past sometimes it's called future. When something is distant from our immediate relationships we call it "way over there" or "past".

Perspective is automatic and a result of the relationships of the representations.

Think of a "relationship" (as the term is here used) in the following example:

You have two opposing magnets. Each magnet is a representation.

The repulsive force betwee the two magnets is PERSPECTIVE. Otherwise known as consciousness. The consciousness comes about because of the relationship between the two representations.

The more you interact with this other representation the more "you+apple pie" consciousness you are creating. The result will be another consciousness (maybe you adding more fat to your body). The result is the 'square' of the you and apple pie representations.

Thanks.

Awesome! That makes perfect sense, I think I've utilized this information before somewhere. In that I've occasionally used the relationship idea to cause an eventual outcome to occur. I guess you could say I "wish" things into my life.

Is that kind of situation possible? Maybe something along the lines of a desire for a particular relationship that becomes manifested? Or would it have to strictly exist and be near you to become squared?
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks.

Awesome! That makes perfect sense, I think I've utilized this information before somewhere. In that I've occasionally used the relationship idea to cause an eventual outcome to occur. I guess you could say I "wish" things into my life.

Is that kind of situation possible? Maybe something along the lines of a desire for a particular relationship that becomes manifested? Or would it have to strictly exist and be near you to become squared?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 761993

Hello!

A 'wish' is also a representation, though not really a good one.

It is much more effective to draw a picture of the house you want than to 'wish' for it incessantly. You're not really creating any new representation, just repeating a word in the English dictionary.

Everything exists. But the question would be "how does it exist in my reality?"

If you want something physical, then create a physical representation of it close to your physicality.

In the example a few pages back, I mentioned that you could create a sense of magnetic energies by placing a magnet in your hand for a few weeks. Placing the same magnet on the table next to you would take years if at all.

Make your representations appropriate to what it is you "want".

Thanks for listening :)
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/04/2009 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello!

By the way, I plan to make an attempt for my girlfriend and I to travel in a couple of days. (We will return after some time. These are certainly interesting times.)

I am not sure if the both of us will succeed, but if there is anyone who is planning to ask a question or clarify ecsys please do so soon.

Funney
User ID: 379793
Czechia
09/04/2009 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
very nice read
no visuals, so here are some:
[link to funney.cz]
[link to funney.cz]
abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 759674
Australia
09/04/2009 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763241
United States
09/04/2009 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The concept doesn't make sense to me. It's like "synergy". I just understand it in a different way.

Thanks.

synergy. syzygy. syn/ack.

earth, fire, wind, water, heart.

a shamanistic approach.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763584
United States
09/05/2009 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For an a+ in thinking outside the box.
chaol (OP)
Canada
09/05/2009 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello!

Some of you may be wondering, "Well, how I alter my universe?"

Allow me to illustrate the way I do this by first explaining how *you* do this already. [This is Part 1. A little something before I may go.]

When you drift off into sleep you are altering your perspective.

It may seem as though your conscious mind is changing from being awake to being asleep, from A state to B state. Let's exemplify this and say your 'bodily perspective' is like a car, the 2009 Consciousness X. You may think you are driving this car across one state to an other, transitioning steadily off into sleep.

What happens, instead, is that at the moment you're driving the Consciousness X and decide to go to Sleepyland you jump out of the car and into another car, the Consciousness XI. This car is on a different path, towards Sleepyland and all the wonderful magic it offers.

Amazingly, when you decide to jump out you notice the Consciousness X is still driving! That's because a car must always have a driver. A perspective (the car) and consciousness is the same thing.

So the Consciousness X continues down its path of bodily awareness while the Consciousness XI goes in another direction.

Every possibility exists. Why? Because the 'goal' of existence is to create relationships with everything. The more relationships there are, the more consciousness there is. The more consciousness there is the fuller its perspective and the "closer" it is to perceiving the entirety of itself (although there is no distance, only perspective, and perceiving itself fully is impossible).

(We experience those possibilities which are most relative to our experience. If you choose door A instead of door B your perspective will experience door A but another perspective will experience door B. You don't remember door B because it is no longer relative to your experience. The possibility of feeling the handle of door A and walking through it *is* most relative, so that is what you experience. Make door B relative and you can experience that, too. You might call this being psychic. But it's just using perspective.)

You still have all of your senses (plus thought) in your Consciousness X. All of your devices and wiring still works just as a car should. In actuality, Consciousness X is *not* in the dream state. This means that you are *not* in another state of mind when you are sleeping. Technically, you are *always* in Consciousness X.

You can expand your idea of what you consider "you" to include other perspectives. You do this already when you say that you had a dream. It was your dream, right? But when you momentarily perceive another perspective in your waking reality you usually don't say that you were back 20 years ago standing in your kitchen (result: a particular smell "suddenly" coming to you). You just say you had a vivid memory of some past event.

But in reality, you've experienced another you. (And made it relative to your waking experience so that you can remember it. You can do this by creating representations for the dream events, or vice versa.)

We can experience these perspectives all the time. We just have to make it relative to our current experience. We make the dreaming perspective relative to our waking experience by coming up with a structure (sleeping patterns), having representations of sleep (bed, sheets, closed eyes, etc), potential energy (thoughts), and interacting with those elements. We sleep, in effect, because we have established a model for sleep.

It is about the same method that I use. Except the different way that we use it in my world enables us to have different perspectives. We have models for shifting our perspective of time, models for shifting our perspective of the world we live in, and others.

I am here in what I call an alternate universe (though it is really the same universe) and experiencing your world *because* I have a model for it. There was a time in humanity that our perspective was only dreaming. There was a time that we had no dreams to remember. Some of us have never remembered a dream at all. In your future you will also have the same "model for experiencing alternate realms" that I am using.

Imagine traveling to a remote, undiscovered, civilization in the jungles of Peru and finding out that they are unable to dream. You tell them how you are able to lay down, close your eyes and shift your perspective, experiencing just about anything you can imagine. You explain to them that it's not magic. They just need to follow the same model and change their cognitive framework to include such things. They'd definitely think you're nuts and wouldn't even begin to be able to understand how it's possible, but it sure does sound fascinating.

But it's what you're doing already.

The only difference is that where I come from we've learned how to 1) make our waking experience relative to the place we want to go. Mainly so that we can both remember it and use the same kind of perspecitve when we get there (ie., take our mind with us); and 2) decide where we want to go. You've not learned #1 and #2 because you don't have the proper tool. This tool that we use is Ecsys.

When you are dreaming and the dream suddenly transitions to another, the first dream continues on about its path. You don't experience this because your have only 1 perspective. (You can expand your perspective to experience both realms the same way you've expanded your perspecitve to include all your bodily realms, but that's perhaps another post).

Similarly, when you begin the dream you'll notice the dream has already begun. It was there in full before you were aware of it. That's because although you have shifted your perspective to it, it was already a world of its own.

And so here I am in your world. Everything was here already. But I have shifted my perspective. I live in 2009, but I live in a different world.

So what does it mean that you remember that you went to sleep? It is the memory of you jumping out of the car and being able to track the other car on the GPS. Although you don't really remember your dream from the dream perspective (as the two cars took different paths and you didn't see what you could have seen in Consciousness XI) you can see the map of your experience. Your GPS has different software, and allows you to see representations of the other car and location on its screen. When you look at the map and view the route Conscious XI took, you call it your "dream". You remember something about it because the car is the same model and year. You see other cars on the road but you tend to ignore them and only remember seeing cars that were exactly like yours. You remember and perceive that which is relative to you. (The same way your senses/brain ignore greater than 99% of your current reality.)

You may be thinking that your dream is just a dream. Of course you do because the perspecitves are different. (Is that other 1% of your reality that you ignore also a dream?) When you are dreaming how invalid do you think your dreams are? They are in fact so real that you seem to dream for hours. Some of us don't even want to wake up! But your dream world isn't the same kind of physically-oriented world as you know it. Some dreams are physical, indeed (but on a different wavelength of what would be called physicality). They may even have an effect on your sleeping body. Some dreams are not physical at all. But all dreams are real. And all reality does not exist in your dreams. But dreams are a way for you to shift your perspective.

I get to your world not by dreaming but by being very much awake, using the language of ecsys. One day, too, you will "dream while waking" the same way you "think deeply while waking", which is not something humanity has always been able to do. No, this would not be a hallucination that overloads the already-strained senses. It will be your expanded perspective.

Part 2 will explain how you can use ecsys to do the same thing.

(In the example above, notice how I created representions for the concepts using metaphors. The metaphors allowed you to, hopefully, perceive the concepts more clearly. This is what ecsys does. By creating representations you can perceive. By manipulating the relationships you can change your perspective.)

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 759674
Australia
09/05/2009 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763865
Ireland
09/05/2009 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

a shamanistic approach.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763241

or option 2:

earth, fire, air, water, ether.

a hermetic approach.

Very similar eh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 718088
Canada
09/05/2009 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 663220
United States
09/05/2009 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

a shamanistic approach.

or option 2:

earth, fire, air, water, ether.

a hermetic approach.

Very similar eh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763865

tattwas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763865
Ireland
09/05/2009 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say Chaol, you are very very bright. I thought I was bright on the metaphysical, but man, you blow me away. (curse relativity lol). You keep upping the ante!

I also like your idea of people wanting lots of material things as they think they need it to form relationships.
That is a new way of saying people are too attached to material things, or that it is material things which define people. For me, myself, the ideal way to defining myself at the moment is the emotional aspect. What are my negative traits and how can I transfer them into positive ones, e.g., if I am arrogant, how can I become humble. Do you see?

However, I think the banking system is how it is as a means of control rather than greed. If you control the money, you control the world. (Not that they are in control too much at the moment lol).

Science has evolved its technical thinking. But have we evolved our thinking of ourselves?

Thanks.

Nice, very good. Philosophy was the privilege of the bright thinkers. Science the privilege of a small group too. The question is always how can we use their knowledge in a practical way. Maybe new age stuff and hermetics can help on the practical side of metaphysics. This is also where perhaps you come in.

Science on the other hand is trickier. Perhaps the internet is the answer. There are websites which let people know the latest findings on health issues for example. They are far from complete however. I know from certain medical conferences and personal contacts that amazing information which would blow the public away is not available to them, mostly due to the medical industry. The causes of modern chronic diseases is known to me, but not the public.

Also, if we had the inclination we could also be our own mad scientist.

I am still in the conundrum of your science opinion. I agree that science relies on assumptions, however, I still see it as the best method we have at the moment for discovering truth. For example, I would like to know what is good for my body and what is bad. I would like to know if something is a poison or something detoxifies my body. What affect do mercury fillings have on the body of a chimpanzee for example. Are they good for me or bad?

I agree though that science fails in the "God" question.
Of course it would.

If person1 changed her perspective to person2, then she would be person2.

Perspectives cannot be combined. It would then be a new perspective. (It's more squared than added, though there's not any words I can put the concept into.)

Are you aware of your life back in your world, is your perception completely focused on one "life", or can you perceive two or more lives simultaneously?

It's the latter which happened to me while practising hermetics. It has not happened since. I hope it happens again and that I am much braver.

This question goes on the assumption that you are genuine, which I reserve my judgement.

Also, I also read in a new age book that the completion of the universe is that all matter knows itself. This means that you have to be aware of everything all at once, not just transfer your focus from one experience to another.

Thanks.

I do not understand that. Is it that I am creating more apple pie or that I am transferring my focus to the world where apple pie is more common?

And if emotion is the relationship between representation, which emotion is best to realise more of the representation?
(You can see I'm searching for practical applications)

Discovering simplicity probably requires more of the scientific method (and more logical reasoning) than anything else.

Of course the scientific elite don't want simplicity. It would take away their power.

Kind of yes (your perspective). In my opinion, it's not necessarily simplicity that is their enemy but brand new concepts full stop. I'm sure quantum theory is more complex than relativity but it took till the old men in power died before it became accepted.

I love the theory of the electric universe. The community hasn't accepted it because they have invested in more theories to explain the anomalies that keep cropping up with their current model. They are way too deep to admit their premise is wrong at this stage.

Just to clarify, in my opinion, it is not power in the sense of ego, but power in the sense of career. Nobody gets to a high career position by rocking the system.

Lastly, I'm looking for more practical things from you.

Your website ecsys is still way too intellectual. There have been countless very bright 18 to 22 year olds who have great intellectual theories. This doesn't help us though.
It just oozes narcissism.

Chaol, what you need to do is have a set of practical instructions that work. Have a stage 1 through to 10 for initiates to practice every day. As initiates see results, they will continue. Explaining theory is of little use to anyone really.

Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon is exactly what I have described.

You wouldn't have to pretend to be from an alternate universe (even if you were). Just say these are the steps to having control over your reality and to explore others. You will not need to give yourself authority (by pretending to be from an alternate universe or channeling aliens or an arch angel etc.) as you will have it when the system proves itself.

Do you see what I mean?

GLP