Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,515
Pageviews Today: 900,755Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,204
11:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

There Will Be No Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator.

CharlaneIn2009
User ID: 721516
United States
09/04/2009 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
There Will Be No Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator.
KNOW ALL MEN AND WOMEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

There Will Be No Alien (hereinafter defined as a being nor entity not born on the surface of, nor is humanoid in appearance thereof, nor is in the interior of This Planet) Presence On This Planet (hereinafter known as 'Gaia') Without Invitation By Our Creator.

IT IS DECLARED that should any man, woman or entity 'witness' for any other man or woman or entity for consent for any Alien to come forward and touch this surface and make himself or herself or itself publicly known, then be it known here and now that I do not consent, nor allow any other man nor woman nor entity, to speak in my stead for same said consent and where all men and women and entities have the right to refuse any consent, and to declare this publicly, and with praise to our creator on this day.

IT IS FURTHER DECLARED that all Aliens, on and within Gaia, are to peacefully leave the surface and interior of Gaia immediately and by the rules of engagement of all beings in this universe and within 30 days from the date of this declaration and notice.

This notice is subject to the rules of engagement and shall remain in the record and for public view forevermore.

The creator will decide whom arrives here and you will be known by your works.

Peace to you. Have faith in each other. This is the power of the universe.
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/04/2009 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There Will Be No Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator.
bump
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/04/2009 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There Will Be No Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator.

There Will Be No Alien (hereinafter defined as a being or entity not born on the surface of, nor is humanoid in appearance thereof, nor is in the interior of This Planet) Presence On This Planet (hereinafter known as 'Gaia') Without Invitation By Our Creator.

IT IS DECLARED that should any man, woman or entity 'witness' for any other man or woman or entity for consent for any Alien to come forward and touch this surface and make himself or herself or itself publicly known, then be it known here and now that I do not consent, nor allow any other man nor woman nor entity, to speak in my stead for same said consent and where all men and women and entities have the right to refuse any consent, and to declare this publicly, and with praise to our creator on this day.

IT IS FURTHER DECLARED that all Aliens, on and within Gaia, are to peacefully leave the surface and interior of Gaia immediately and by the rules of engagement of all beings in this universe and within 30 days from the date of this declaration and notice.

This notice is subject to the rules of engagement and shall remain in the record and for public view forevermore.

The creator will decide whom arrives here and you will be known by your works.

SheldonCooper
User ID: 761408
Hungary
09/04/2009 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about the people born on planes?

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 620335
United States
09/04/2009 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no such thing as a creator
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 759181
Canada
09/04/2009 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

There Will Be No Alien (hereinafter defined as a being nor entity not born on the surface of, nor is humanoid in appearance thereof, nor is in the interior of This Planet) Presence On This Planet (hereinafter known as 'Gaia') Without Invitation By Our Creator.

Quoting: CharlaneIn2009 721516

The Fallen angels and their genetic engineered Nephilim offspring are still walking among us. They will continue to do so and be spread-out through-out the World until March 28 2010 where they will all gather in one place to contend with the Angel of Revelation 18

PEACE

peace
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/04/2009 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about the people born on planes?

bsflag
 Quoting: SheldonCooper 761408

You may leave with them then.
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/04/2009 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Fallen angels and their genetic engineered Nephilim offspring are still walking among us. They will continue to do so and be spread-out through-out the World until March 28 2010 where they will all gather in one place to contend with the Angel of Revelation 18

PEACE

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 759181

Thank you. This is the first wave that will leave and take command with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 747034
United States
09/04/2009 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great, another religi-tard thread.
Do you believe in the moon, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn and Pluto?
Of course you don't because it doesn't say in your (man-made)
bible that they were made. What about asteroids and meteors?
Oh, wait. They don't exist either. I swear, you guys are idiots!

But, on second thought, just by making this thread, you
acknowledge that aliens are at least real. Your beef is that
they wont come unless god invites them, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 738304
United States
09/04/2009 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
aliens and creator in same sentance, oxy moron
arcturian
User ID: 571640
United States
09/04/2009 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am alien, I have soul origins from Arcturus and I live on this planet with thousands of others......

stop being blind to the vastness of the Creators plans
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/04/2009 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am alien, I have soul origins from Arcturus and I live on this planet with thousands of others......

stop being blind to the vastness of the Creators plans
 Quoting: arcturian 571640

Since you have personal knowledge of the creator's plans, then share.

I am speaking of birthright. All born here, stay here. A release of the pressure of evil intentions is in order.

Otherwise, you are welcome to leave with the above.
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/05/2009 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

that I, CharlaneIn2009 (hereinafter known as "Principal"), do revoke, cancel, extinguish, make null and void ab ignito, all powers of attorney and consent for representations and for all contracts for, with, and by Principal for lack of full disclosure where same consent was given by force and duress. Principal was led to believe that any and all contracts were to benefit both parties where, in fact, Principal was made to consent under fraud, duress and by force where all parties other than Principal had the greater bargaining power with use of said force and public harm, humiliation and shame.

IT IS DECLARED that this notice and declaration is made and given with all reservation of rights and where consent to any adhesion contracts is refused and without consent and by Principal and with praise to our creator on this day.

IT IS FURTHER DECLARED that this notice and declaration is made and given regarding this declaration that there will be no Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator and that all beings defined, therein to schedule for departure, are to remain to do so and twenty-nine (29) days from the date of this notice and declaration. All rights reserved.

GET OFF THIS PLANET.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 761592
United States
09/05/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
CharlaneIn2009 (OP)
United States
09/05/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Feel free to add to this thread.

Peace to you. Have faith in our creator.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763639
Australia
09/05/2009 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ive already had contact with several different races aliens, including the annunaki, so theres plenty of freedom as to what they choose to di.

they are garbage of the galaxy, just like us.
there's no difference, only the way they look.
it the actual property of the external parts of the galaxy.

if we were at the centre of the galaxy, it would be a whole different game.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 700468
United States
09/05/2009 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do devils have to lie so much?!?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 739533
United States
09/05/2009 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just vote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 735245
United States
09/05/2009 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like presents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763836
Czechia
09/05/2009 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
why do devils have to lie so much?!?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 700468

Tell me about it!
WrecksDeus

User ID: 763837
United States
09/05/2009 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:

that I, CharlaneIn2009 (hereinafter known as "Principal"), do revoke, cancel, extinguish, make null and void ab ignito, all powers of attorney and consent for representations and for all contracts for, with, and by Principal for lack of full disclosure where same consent was given by force and duress. Principal was led to believe that any and all contracts were to benefit both parties where, in fact, Principal was made to consent under fraud, duress and by force where all parties other than Principal had the greater bargaining power with use of said force and public harm, humiliation and shame.

IT IS DECLARED that this notice and declaration is made and given with all reservation of rights and where consent to any adhesion contracts is refused and without consent and by Principal and with praise to our creator on this day.

IT IS FURTHER DECLARED that this notice and declaration is made and given regarding this declaration that there will be no Alien Presence On This Planet Without Invitation By Our Creator and that all beings defined, therein to schedule for departure, are to remain to do so and twenty-nine (29) days from the date of this notice and declaration. All rights reserved.

GET OFF THIS PLANET.
 Quoting: CharlaneIn2009 721516

Good luck with all that...I here waiting for your papers is a nightmare...
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 497757
United States
09/05/2009 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
– American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets –

Soviet Union

Terrorists

Asteroids

Extraterrestrials
WrecksDeus

United States
09/05/2009 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
– American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets –

Soviet Union

Terrorists

Asteroids

Extraterrestrials
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 497757

The theatre enemy list right?
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Kashodi

User ID: 763847
Canada
09/05/2009 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

But what if it ended up that our "creators" where indeed "aliens" (defined as a being nor entity not born on the surface of, nor is humanoid in appearance thereof, nor is in the interior of This Planet).

speaking hypothetically of course....I would be interested on your opinion...
WrecksDeus

United States
09/05/2009 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

But what if it ended up that our "creators" where indeed "aliens" (defined as a being nor entity not born on the surface of, nor is humanoid in appearance thereof, nor is in the interior of This Planet).

Quoting: Kashodi

Evidence does point to E.T. being the designers of this current body/vehicle

Soul matters are another story...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751283
United States
09/05/2009 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.saintsagainsttyranny.com]
urantian
User ID: 758408
United States
09/05/2009 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There you go, the creator God/ Aton had spoken.

SPACE -- GATE

The Veil Removed

FOREWORD

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me "Hatonn".(Aton)

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

[link to ca.geocities.com]

phoenix journals WORD OF GOD TODAY

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
CharlaneIn2009  (OP)

United States
09/05/2009 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just vote.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 739533

Voting is a contract to them, and with your consent, to their power of attorney and consent to representation over you and to your detriment. Such is the driver's license, birth certificate and social security.

These are the seals that are to be broken.

Peace to you and have faith in each other.
CharlaneIn2009  (OP)

United States
09/05/2009 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Kashodi

Consider all that you have read about aliens. Consider all that you have read about 'God'. A power this mighty cannot show itself in our presence as we would not be able to withstand the immensity of the light.

The creator is within you. Go still. Send your love to the universe and ask for peace. Then feel the tugging between your eyes and you will know.

Peace to you. Have faith in each other.
tkwasny

User ID: 763594
United States
09/05/2009 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no such thing as a creator
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 620335

If there is no creator then every entity has always and will always exist... because they do now. Things cannot come from nothing. Totally illogical. What intellect was present prior to the presence of any structure to effect the mathamatics upon the raw elements for that structure which effected the design and completion of the assembly?

Either there is an entity that never had a beginning that effected and imposed mathamatics of PHI, PI, etc upon elements to generate complex structures or those complex structures, in themselves and self contained, always existed with those mathamatics.

Things including mathamatics cannot appear out of nothingness because nothingness is, in fact therefore, a thing, if it can be identified, which destroys the integrity of the definition of nothingness. So all is from some thing of higher location or domain. All that is finite are the subsets of all that is infinite. Doesn't work the other way around. We also know finite is not infinite.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 760899
Australia
09/05/2009 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
well said charlane..

GLP