Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 940,443
Pageviews Today: 1,677,508Threads Today: 719Posts Today: 12,675
07:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are the Illuminati hell bent on destroying Christianity???

Full Circle

User ID: 772400
Canada
09/16/2009 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are the Illuminati hell bent on destroying Christianity???
You are half right. Take a look at the Muslim countries who are killing Christians because of their beliefs.

I am Christian and I would NEVER kill anyone because of their beliefs or because they wouldn't convert.

Regardless of what you think, there IS only one God. Trust me, you WILL see soon enough. If I am wrong, than I will admit to it and apologize to all those who said I was wrong...Fair?
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

I am NOT Christian. And I know there is only one God too. It's the one Jesus pointed to. (And don't start the triune bs with me please)

How are you going to admit you were wrong when most of us will be dead? But you are right. It WILL be soon enough.
Born into this World
We create echoes of our inward yearnings
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
Illuminati Children
User ID: 653085
Japan
09/16/2009 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
its all for allah will doomsday will not coming before all moslem fought with chirstian and the jews

Sura (5:59-60) - This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past.

Koran 9:29

This is what many of our enemies believe about the rest of the worlds population:

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Koran 9:28

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28
“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 772773
Canada
09/16/2009 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are half right. Take a look at the Muslim countries who are killing Christians because of their beliefs.

I am Christian and I would NEVER kill anyone because of their beliefs or because they wouldn't convert.

Regardless of what you think, there IS only one God. Trust me, you WILL see soon enough. If I am wrong, than I will admit to it and apologize to all those who said I was wrong...Fair?

I am NOT Christian. And I know there is only one God too. It's the one Jesus pointed to. (And don't start the triune bs with me please)

How are you going to admit you were wrong when most of us will be dead? But you are right. It WILL be soon enough.
 Quoting: Full Circle

Because many of us will still be here to see HIM...believers and non. I think in those days many, many, believers will be kept around to continue to preach the word to those who don't believe so that they may be saved.

7 years....that's all we've got. 7 is the number of completeness. Wow, just noticed my user number has 777 in it. My b-day is 8-777. Weird.
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
TXGal4Truth

Canada
09/16/2009 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
its all for allah will doomsday will not coming before all moslem fought with chirstian and the jews

Sura (5:59-60) - This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past.

Koran 9:29

This is what many of our enemies believe about the rest of the worlds population:

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Koran 9:28

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28
“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60
 Quoting: Illuminati Children 653085

Exactly, you have proved my point once again. Your God wants to kill all those who are not Muslim...TY

Full Circle

Canada
09/16/2009 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because many of us will still be here to see HIM...believers and non. I think in those days many, many, believers will be kept around to continue to preach the word to those who don't believe so that they may be saved.

7 years....that's all we've got. 7 is the number of completeness. Wow, just noticed my user number has 777 in it. My b-day is 8-777. Weird.

If you want to cling to that you can do so. But what are you going to do when you don't see HIM (your Jesus god)?

You got less than 7 years btw.
Born into this World
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
TXGal4Truth

Canada
09/16/2009 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you want to cling to that you can do so. But what are you going to do when you don't see HIM (your Jesus god)?

Oh regardless....I will see HIM. We ALL will. You CLING to what you believe in and I will cling to my beliefs. No worries here. God Bless.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 380667
United States
09/16/2009 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

See, this is what I don't get. Why would Jesus go to all the trouble of speaking to the masses, healing people, raising people from the dead, turn water into wine, feed the masses, die on the cross and rise from the dead--all for--NOT. He is the son of God...I'm not deluded...I'm not a nut case. I've read about it, read and re-read...and it's logical. The illuminati have convinced themselves that
they are enlightened and know more than the rest of us. Well, head knowledge doesn't mean a thing...they are deluded to think they can conquer us all and make their own kingdom here on earth. For those of you who are unbelievers--watch for the two witnesses someday...they will witness, be killed and then rise.
Full Circle

Canada
09/16/2009 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
See, this is what I don't get. Why would Jesus go to all the trouble of speaking to the masses, healing people, raising people from the dead, turn water into wine, feed the masses, die on the cross and rise from the dead--all for--NOT. He is the son of God...I'm not deluded...I'm not a nut case. I've read about it, read and re-read...and it's logical. The illuminati have convinced themselves that
they are enlightened and know more than the rest of us. Well, head knowledge doesn't mean a thing...they are deluded to think they can conquer us all and make their own kingdom here on earth. For those of you who are unbelievers--watch for the two witnesses someday...they will witness, be killed and then rise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 380667

Have you bothered to check out any of the ancient mythologies and teachings that the bible is BASED on? The Vedas? Krishna? Egyptian texts? All much older than the bible. All with man-gods that perform miracles.
Born into this World
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 772254
United States
09/16/2009 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you bothered to check out any of the ancient mythologies and teachings that the bible is BASED on? The Vedas? Krishna? Egyptian texts? All much older than the bible. All with man-gods that perform miracles.

The Bible is not based on those text. You obviously don't know how text are dated.
TXGal4Truth

Canada
09/16/2009 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 380667

hf

Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/16/2009 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Bible is not based on those text. You obviously don't know how text are dated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 772254

The Vedas are thought to have been WRITTEN in about 3000BC, after a very long oral tradition. The bible was WRITTEN after 50AD. Maybe you don't know how text are dated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768089
United States
09/16/2009 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've noticed this mostly everywhere. Especially on TV shows. There are a heap of shows that make a mockery of Christians and just down right blaspheme. Shows like the Simpsons and Seinfeld do this constantly. But never do you see them mocking other beliefs especially Islam.

Christian people these days are looked upon as a joke and, yes, some of them are but not all. Now, I'm not a Christian nor do I go to church. In fact I don't follow any dogma. The one religion I follow is my own personal belief system which does incorporate Jesus to a certain extent as I do believe he was a descent man who preached love. But it seems to me that there must be something in Christianity that holds some truth because they are so determined to annihilate it.
 Quoting: Knower 756701

------------

Too bad your god is totally useless. If you had a real
supernatural god, your god could stop the things you lame brained christurds don't like.

As it is, the turdly slop bucket god fugger you stupidly worship, can't even fart.

Course that's because it's just a make believe god fugger.

All you silly mindless christurds really have, is your ignorant, useless, stupid, silly....... blind faith.

-
TXGal4Truth

Canada
09/16/2009 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

It doesn't matter what these so called "gods" said. They claimed to have had MANY gods. How confusing!

See that's the difference, with our God (actually He's yours too whether you believe it or not) there is only one.

Most who don't accept Him, only do so because they do not want to be responsible for their own actions. What do they say? Well If I don't get it right this time, I'll come back another time and get a second chance....PLEASE!

Sorry bro, and no offense but it doesn't work that way!

TXGal4Truth

Canada
09/16/2009 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've noticed this mostly everywhere. Especially on TV shows. There are a heap of shows that make a mockery of Christians and just down right blaspheme. Shows like the Simpsons and Seinfeld do this constantly. But never do you see them mocking other beliefs especially Islam.

Christian people these days are looked upon as a joke and, yes, some of them are but not all. Now, I'm not a Christian nor do I go to church. In fact I don't follow any dogma. The one religion I follow is my own personal belief system which does incorporate Jesus to a certain extent as I do believe he was a descent man who preached love. But it seems to me that there must be something in Christianity that holds some truth because they are so determined to annihilate it.

------------

supernatural god, your god could stop the things you lame brained christurds don't like.

As it is, the turdly slop bucket god fugger you stupidly worship, can't even fart.

All you silly mindless christurds really have, is your ignorant, useless, stupid, silly....... blind faith.

-
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 768089

Damn, how many proxies are you up to now?

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2009 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Vedas are thought to have been WRITTEN in about 3000BC, after a very long oral tradition. The bible was WRITTEN after 50AD. Maybe you don't know how text are dated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 772400

You are mistaken on several claims.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/16/2009 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 772254

Right then. You show me where.
Master Iddo The Prophet
User ID: 757998
United States
09/16/2009 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The OP is right.. Christianity needs to be destroyed before the New World Order can come onto existence.

The Christian Constitutions that developed after the reformation were unacceptable to the people who had One World Government as their main aim.

That makes it necessary to destroy the constitutions of the US, England, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc.

..and this is happening at this very moment.

“Communism cannot be the victor if it will not have suppressed the still living Christianity. History speaks very clearly about this: the permanent revolution required seventeen centuries in order to achieve its first partial victory - by means of the creation of the first split in Christendom. In reality Christianity is our only real enemy, since all the political and
economic phenomena in the bourgeois States are only its consequences.”
- Christian G. Rakovsky. (Freemason, Communist, Internationalist and admitted 'one of them')

..small note though.. the illuminati does not exist anymore.
 Quoting: ShaneCMuir 611456

alien03"HMM".
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2009 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right then. You show me where.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 772400

There are tablets from an oldest civilization they record. "The oldest known tablets written in stone," means little, as original biblical texts were copied to parchment repeatedly and the originals destroyed as they were used to the point of being worn out and useless. But by this time there were thousands of copies so originals were unimportant. Older scripture has no validity over the majority text in agreement. Majority coming from different parts of the world, all in agreement. This is what is found with the Textus Receptus Greek New Testament and Hebrew Masoretic Old Testament, King James Version manuscripts. Oldest known does not mean more credible or reliable in textual criticism, just means the originals were destroyed, lost or possibly being kept from us.

Genesis is the oldest on the planet.

The Jesuits and their counter-reformation use these pagan text to support their Luciferian attack on the Bible (Illuminati destroying Christianity).

See article:

God's unlikely Latin lovers
Yasmin Haskell | September 27, 2006

ONE of the most delicious paradoxes in the history of education is the fact that the Society of Jesus, a Catholic Reformation order founded by Ignatius of Loyola in the 16th century, was the greatest single publicity machine for the literature of pagan antiquity from the late Renaissance until the French Revolution.

The ethos of the Society of Jesus was an apostolic one: its members were called less to contemplate than to preach, to harvest souls, to exert influence in the world. The order attracted active types - missionaries, musicians, mathematicians, artists, architects, scientists and poets -- and all Jesuits were required to do a stint of teaching in the society's free humanist schools.

The Jesuits are rightly acclaimed as the educators of early modern Catholic Europe. Among their brilliant alumni were Rene Descartes and Voltaire. While their curriculum and pedagogical methods were based on Renaissance models, the Society of Jesus translated traditional elements into a spectacularly successful formula of their own, forging an international educational empire that stretched from Rome to Russia, Mexico to Macau.
[link to www.theaustralian.news.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 771820
Canada
09/16/2009 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Knower 756701

It is because they are frightened of Islamic temper tantrums, but know the Christian will turn the other cheek.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 642285
United States
09/16/2009 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
This question is so simple.

What is at stake is who runs/rules the planet! Nothing less. The Illuminati think that as loyal servants of Satan for so long, they assume the if he wins the prize he will use them as his servants and underlings. They will be his "assistants" in running the world. Little do they know that he'll turn on them, harvest their souls off to hell, and replace them with someone or something else. What else would the expect of him? Being NICE to them? Loyalty or gratitude for their years of faithful service? HARDLY.

The "Other" issue they've overlooked in their choosing sides and mindsets down thru the ages is very simply: SATAN DOES NOT WIN! It is Christ that is victorious when he comes to reclaim this planet and set up HIS kingdom for a thousand years here on earth. Satan, the nations of the earth, the kings and queens and armies - none of them can stand against the will of God. Although they are stupid enough to try and that brings us to the battle known as Armageddon. BUT WE KNOW WHO WINS THE WAR. AND IN MINUTES THE VAST ARMIES AND TECH AND SOLDIERS OF THIS WORLD ARE ALL DESTROYED BY THE SIMPLE COMMAND - YES MERELY THE WORD OF GOD! THE POWERFUL FIGHTERS AND WEAPONS SYTEMS AND THE GENERALS AND THE PRESIDENTS AND PRIME MINISTERS BEHIND THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD GET TO WATCH AS THEIR ARMIES ARE MELTED IN THEIR TRACKS. IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE THEY ARE DESTROYED. OH WHAT A DAY IT WILL BE!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 772917
United States
09/16/2009 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL monotheistic faiths of the God of Abraham are under attack. Christianity has been and is continually made into a complete farce in the popular media, tv, movies, music etc. It's very disheartening. Islam has been strongly associated with terrorism and death for centuries and especially in the past century, need I really elaborate on any of this? Judaism has become more and more secularized and disassociated from knowledge of the Torah. "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for GOD. Jesus spoke Aramaic and the Aramaic word for God is "Allah".GOD is GOD, plain and simple, and I repeat the God of Christians, Muslims, and Jews is the God of Abraham, don't forget.

Wake up people, true Muslims and Jews and Christians know in their hearts that each of their respective faiths are working together to fight against Satan and they wish no ill-will on the other. One of the things Muslims do on the Hajj (the pilgrimage to Mecca) is that they throw stones at an obelisk representing the devil (which I think is awesome and I'm not a Muslim), now correct me if I'm wrong but there's a rather big obelisk in Washington D.C. in America that mockingly faces the monument of the assasinated president Abe Lincoln, right?

Most "Jews" of the world today are Ashkenazi Jews who arent really ethnically Jewish, they are Caucasian, meaning, from the Caucasus. They were the pagan Khazars (modern Georgia and thereabouts) who converted to Judaism for political reasons alone (and believe me, if you bring this up to any Ashkenazi, you will not be well received and every trick in the book will be used to refute you... the Truth hurts) "Jews" who are pale white with green and blue eyes, red hair? Jews in the middle east have brown skin, dark hair, dark eyes, for example the Jewish Palestinian Son of God named Jesus. Every Ashkenazi Jew I've met doesn't believe in God, but they play the counterfeit "Jew" card anywhere they can to advance in society. Torah abiding Sephardic Jews on the other hand, not the case. Beautiful people. Read the beginning of the Book of Revelations and you will understand what the Synagogue of Satan truly is.

Know this, anything that is continually bashed and beaten in the popular media as bad and evil is actually Good, and Visa-Versa. This is the age of double-speak at its most fluent and widespread. 1984 was one genius of a book.

Brothers and Sisters, be good to one another and pray for each other, that's the most we can do right now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 772924
United States
09/17/2009 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL monotheistic faiths of the God of Abraham are under attack. Christianity has been and is continually made into a complete farce in the popular media, tv, movies, music etc. It's very disheartening. Islam has been strongly associated with terrorism and death for centuries and especially in the past century, need I really elaborate on any of this? Judaism has become more and more secularized and disassociated from knowledge of the Torah. "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for GOD. Jesus spoke Aramaic and the Aramaic word for God is "Allah".GOD is GOD, plain and simple, and I repeat the God of Christians, Muslims, and Jews is the God of Abraham, don't forget.

Wake up people, true Muslims and Jews and Christians know in their hearts that each of their respective faiths are working together to fight against Satan and they wish no ill-will on the other. One of the things Muslims do on the Hajj (the pilgrimage to Mecca) is that they throw stones at an obelisk representing the devil (which I think is awesome and I'm not a Muslim), now correct me if I'm wrong but there's a rather big obelisk in Washington D.C. in America that mockingly faces the monument of the assasinated president Abe Lincoln, right?

Most "Jews" of the world today are Ashkenazi Jews who arent really ethnically Jewish, they are Caucasian, meaning, from the Caucasus. They were the pagan Khazars (modern Georgia and thereabouts) who converted to Judaism for political reasons alone (and believe me, if you bring this up to any Ashkenazi, you will not be well received and every trick in the book will be used to refute you... the Truth hurts) "Jews" who are pale white with green and blue eyes, red hair? Jews in the middle east have brown skin, dark hair, dark eyes, for example the Jewish Palestinian Son of God named Jesus. Every Ashkenazi Jew I've met doesn't believe in God, but they play the counterfeit "Jew" card anywhere they can to advance in society. Torah abiding Sephardic Jews on the other hand, not the case. Beautiful people. Read the beginning of the Book of Revelations and you will understand what the Synagogue of Satan truly is.

Know this, anything that is continually bashed and beaten in the popular media as bad and evil is actually Good, and Visa-Versa. This is the age of double-speak at its most fluent and widespread. 1984 was one genius of a book.

Brothers and Sisters, be good to one another and pray for each other, that's the most we can do right now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 772917

interesting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 769657
United States
09/17/2009 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because it's true? The Zionists want everyone to forget Jesus name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768089
United States
09/17/2009 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

------------

-

Damn, how many proxies are you up to now?

-------

Why dont you just get down on your knees, and ask your slop bucket god fugger?

BWUhahahaha

Your brain dead, goof ball, silly simon, not there, imaginary, do nothing, no show, god fugger, is totally worthless.

YOur entire cult is nothing but smelly garbage
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770837
United States
09/17/2009 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a well known fact that illuminati have extremely small penises.

Their need to control and rule is a result of compensating for their miniscule genitalia.

They figure that through their actions they are fucking us
all in a very big way.

PROSTITUTE: "Put it in...please...stick it in."

illuminati: "But it is in....minutes ago...balls deep!"

PROSTITUTE: "OH....OK...I give you half off price"
true believer
User ID: 49779014
Canada
11/10/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
you say you are not a christian but you think Jesus was a decent man, if you don't believe he dies for our sins and that he is the son of god then you are saying he was a liar which is it?[liveleak]

GLP