Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,548
Pageviews Today: 1,796,076Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,646
07:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Aliens from outer space or the great deception?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773305
United States
09/17/2009 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aliens from outer space or the great deception?
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 748723
United States
09/17/2009 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
you call me an unbeliever...... i did not say i was an unbeliever...............
But i do differ in the levels of compassion and understanding
You may say, " there is non so blind as those who cannot see", but I say, "there is not so blind as those who think they see all"
Bruce
And yes you judge with an unholy attitude without knowledge and without soul
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 769764

Okay, okay! This thread is NOT about YOU, so how about stepping down off your self-righteous throne? Even EWO knows it isn't about HIMSELF. Quit trying to antagonize, so you can attack, and get a star. The battle has already been won. Instead of trying to argue with the man, if you aren't a believer, this thread really isn't for you. Goodbye. And God bless ya! hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
you call me an unbeliever...... i did not say i was an unbeliever...............
But i do differ in the levels of compassion and understanding
You may say, " there is non so blind as those who cannot see", but I say, "there is not so blind as those who think they see all"
Bruce
And yes you judge with an unholy attitude without knowledge and without soul

Okay, okay! This thread is NOT about YOU, so how about stepping down off your self-righteous throne? Even EWO knows it isn't about HIMSELF. Quit trying to antagonize, so you can attack, and get a star. The battle has already been won. Instead of trying to argue with the man, if you aren't a believer, this thread really isn't for you. Goodbye. And God bless ya! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 748723

thumbs thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 748723
United States
09/17/2009 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Danhow, Anonymous Elder

thank you, your views and information on this subject are quite refreshing. Im glad to see other like minded individuals on this site.

EYES WIDE "OPEN" and the "BELIEVERS"

i dont know who you are. But i see clear evidence that you lack the simple teachings of jesus christ himself. its all about LOVE and COMPASSION to your fellow brothers and sisters. no matter what DIFFERENCE you might have (beliefs included). Treat others as you would like to be treated. after all, we are all ONE. im only 20 years old, and i already snapped out of the religious "illusion." its not so hard. let go of your EGO self. let go of FEAR itself. INNER SOURCE/ KNOWLEDGE is the ULTIMATE truth.

Lighten up : its easy. try it .

happydance
 Quoting: Foruser

Good grief! More of this new age crap.
the only thing i know is that
User ID: 773668
United States
09/17/2009 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were two creations. This is stated in the Bible. The first was a creation of God the Creator, and had nothing to do with the fleshy prison of temptation that we currently reside in. It was a spiritual creation, in which the celestial was made, ie. angelic beings. God is not perfect, omniprescent, omnipotent, or any other man-made word that is within our understanding to comprehend. EWO, you were on to something, and much of what you say is truth. God (the True Creator) is love, and love is not perfect in the way that we think perfect to be. Lucifer decided to usurp the Creator, believing himself to be an equal of, and capable of being greater than, God. And so he tricked a group of angels into following him, and making a mockery of the True Creation, encasing our spirits into souls which were then trapped within matter, or physical existence. This can be deciphered by Jesus repeatedly stating that He was not of this world, and that those who were of Him were also not of this world, meaning that he did not come to us to save everyone. He came to open the minds of those of His creation who were trapped by Darkness (the Devil), still allowing us the free will to choose the path on which we walk. God could have corrected the imperfection of Darkness, but in His infinite Love, allowed Lucifer many chances to come back into the Light. However, Lucifer, being the Great Deciever, decieved even himself, thinking that he indeed was greater than God and forgetting that without God, the Devil's Darkness would consume himself. And should God have forced the correction, those angels who were tricked by the Devil would have been lost forever. And so we have gone through the ages, our memories wiped with every passing while behind the scenes the forces of Light and Darkness battle for our souls, though the end is near. Rather than risk losing any more of His angels, God will return and sever the link between the Darkness and Light, and the Source of the Devil's power will be gone, and everything that is evil shall dissipate and the Creation will once again be as it was. Believe what you will, the truth is within your hearts. Be wary of anything that causes divisions amongst you, or serves as a distraction from seeking to know the glory of God. It is stated that if you ask, you will be answered. If you knock, He will open. If you seek, it will be found. Reconnect with your spirit, and break away the ties you have with this world. it is the only way, though the path will be difficult, you will have Him to guide you. Fear not, for fear is food for the Devil. hold on to your Will, for that is the key to salvation. Darkness cannot put it's mark upon you if you do not submit your Will to it. Religion is the lie; Jesus destroyed the temples and stated that He would raise them in 3 days time. The temple is within those of us who are of Him, as Christ is in all things. May the Light be with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773974
United States
09/18/2009 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.saintsagainsttyranny.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 774111
United States
09/18/2009 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
eyes wide open................
it is clear that you are awakeing............
but you seem to lack the greatest perception that is necessary.
Jesus is a son of god............ so are you
The demons/aliens wish to take away your sovrenty your power your freewill. Enslaving your to well............ anything.
even Jesus.
Jesus taught self control, self realization, self knwoeldge.
He said we are ALL sons of god and claim the title himself.
It is not Jesus that saves but the Christ conciousness.
What is the difference between a Budist, a Jew and a Christian (and more) THE NAME OF THE SAVER PERHAPS................ what is the comon thread........... they give their power away to another.
Rasie yourself up from the dead...... did not Jesus say you could do this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 769369

this is evil im sorry, i cant let that go unsaid, this is the kinda of new age thinking that will accomidate the coming "asended masters" and help start the extermination of all fundamental bible believing christians. Jesus is God. NOT MAN. we cant become Gods thats the same lie lucifer has used forever,

Look im not trying to judge but THAT IS EXAXTLY WHAT THE illuminati/ rokerfluckers and CFR wants man, its all realated and its all connected, They want us all to eventually get with thier satanic "new age" religion and thats what the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things is all derived from and built on. start to look into it. Alice bailey is a good place to start, it goes back to lucifer and also is designed to merge (when they see fit) with the ideas and thoughts of freemasonry. In fact when they feel the time is right freemasonry will be used to help propel the "new age" to the same global community they hope to run with global government, and the "new age" collective consciousness way of looking at things will be the global religion. ITs all laid out and documented if you search for it, coming FROM THEM. check out the luciferic initiation which they plan to have everyone in the world take before they can enter the "new age". Its deep but you will be better for once you seek the truth about it.

Check out the maitreya, benjamin creme, alice bailey, and look at the endtime prophesy in GODS WORD and you will see the undeniable consistency.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2009 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The demons/aliens wish to take away your sovrenty your power your freewill. Enslaving your to well............ anything.
even Jesus.
What is the difference between a Budist, a Jew and a Christian (and more) THE NAME OF THE SAVER PERHAPS................ what is the comon thread........... they give their power away to another.

this is evil im sorry, i cant let that go unsaid, this is the kinda of new age thinking that will accomidate the coming "asended masters" and help start the extermination of all fundamental bible believing christians. Jesus is God. NOT MAN. we cant become Gods thats the same lie lucifer has used forever,

Look im not trying to judge but THAT IS EXAXTLY WHAT THE illuminati/ rokerfluckers and CFR wants man, its all realated and its all connected, They want us all to eventually get with thier satanic "new age" religion and thats what the whole collective consciousness way of looking at things is all derived from and built on. start to look into it. Alice bailey is a good place to start, it goes back to lucifer and also is designed to merge (when they see fit) with the ideas and thoughts of freemasonry. In fact when they feel the time is right freemasonry will be used to help propel the "new age" to the same global community they hope to run with global government, and the "new age" collective consciousness way of looking at things will be the global religion. ITs all laid out and documented if you search for it, coming FROM THEM. check out the luciferic initiation which they plan to have everyone in the world take before they can enter the "new age". Its deep but you will be better for once you seek the truth about it.

Check out the maitreya, benjamin creme, alice bailey, and look at the endtime prophesy in GODS WORD and you will see the undeniable consistency.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 774111

They Are Misleading You

[link to www.youtube.com]

Why the direct attack on Christianity in Zeitgeist The Movie Part 1 (part one on religion)? It insinuates that the story of Jesus is merely a drop in the bucket of many saviors with the same story. That they were all born on Dec 25th, crucified, ressurected etc...

I found it SHOCKING! Sooooo shocking that I spent a month and a half of my life researching the valididty and sources of the claims and this is what I found.

I want to extend a personal thank you to my friend Drakul from the David dIcke forums, for lighting the spark.

=======================
References by request from my friend ecstatica23:

Note: I may add to this list as Im positive Ive left something out

Dr. Norman Geisler writes, "The first real parallel of a dying and rising god does not appear until A.D. 150, more than a hundred years after the origin of Christianity.

Dr. Gary Habermas and Dr. J.P. Moreland write, "Not one clear case of any alleged resurrection teaching appears in any pagan text before the late second century A.D., almost one hundred years after the New Testament was written."

Charlie Campbell says, "To insist that Jesus Christ is a myth—that He never existed—as the Zeitgeist movie does, is foolish. Beside the twenty seven New Testament documents that verify He lived, there are thirty nine sources outside of the Bible, written within 150 years of Jesus life that mention Him. These sources include the Jewish Talmud, the Roman historian Tacitus, the Didache, Flavius Josephus, Pliny the Younger, Suetonius, the Gnostic gospels (e.g., the gospel of Thomas), etc. These extrabiblical sources reveal to us more than 100 facts about His life, teaching, death and even resurrection."

Blavatsky
[link to www.blavatsky.net]
[link to www.blavatskyarchives.com]

Theosophy:
THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY: Its Origin, Plan and Aims
[link to www.theosociety.org]

Lucifer Magazine
Publications availble for purchase on www.amazon.com

Jordan Maxwell:
[link to www.truthseeker.com]
[link to www.veoh.com]

Kersey Graves:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.infidels.org]

Christ Conspiracy
[link to books.google.com]

Alice Bailey
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Discipleship in the New Age Vol I
[link to www.lucistrust.org]
The Reappearance of the Christ by Alice A. Bailey
[link to www.lucistrust.org]

UN Charter (focused on chpt 8-11):
[link to www.un.org]

The Garland of Nation-Souls: Complete Talks at the United Nations By Sri Chinmoy
[link to books.google.com]

THE NEW AGE INFLUENCE AT THE UNITED NATIONS
[link to contenderministries.org]

Aquarian Age Comminity (UN NGO)
[link to www.aquaac.org]

article entitled, "A New World Religion", by William Jasper
[link to www.cuttingedge.org]

Share International/Benjamin Creme:
[link to www.share-international.org]

On Masons worshiping Lucifer:
[link to www.cuttingedge.org]

On Masons deceiving:
Albert Pike, father of the Scottish Rite, writes: "Masonry conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it...."

=======================
FAIR USE NOTICE
This presentation contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this presentation is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Truthseeker30
United States
09/18/2009 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
so eyes wide open, do you agree with what im saying or what cuz it seems like you listed alot of the things i have been diggin into and im just curious on your thoughts about how ALL this is connected? i mean new age/ alien deception/ CFR/ masons/ United Nations/ bible prophesy?

Thoughts?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2009 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
so eyes wide open, do you agree with what im saying or what cuz it seems like you listed alot of the things i have been diggin into and im just curious on your thoughts about how ALL this is connected? i mean new age/ alien deception/ CFR/ masons/ United Nations/ bible prophesy?

Thoughts?
 Quoting: Truthseeker30 774111

This reply was basically in confirmation of your reply....:)
Truthseeker30
United States
09/18/2009 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok well cool, honestly i have just recently woke up to whats really going on so im always looking for new info and other people's opinions. Of course i check all info to see how it lines up with Gods word but i find it refreshing to see someone else who feels the same about all this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2009 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok well cool, honestly i have just recently woke up to whats really going on so im always looking for new info and other people's opinions. Of course i check all info to see how it lines up with Gods word but i find it refreshing to see someone else who feels the same about all this.

thumbs thumbs
Lens Flare

User ID: 763224
Netherlands
09/18/2009 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thumbs up from me as well

Goofy Thum
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Truthseeker30
United States
09/18/2009 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what are you guys' thoughts on how the rapture fits in to all this?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2009 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what are you guys' thoughts on how the rapture fits in to all this?

End of the Tribulations is my opinion so far...
Truthseeker30
United States
09/18/2009 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO we are raptured right before christ returns for the battle of armageddon when the armies of the world turn their weapons on christ? of what that is my only contlict at this point not sure if its a pre trip rapture or not. Seems like a post trib rapture would be a lil against logic, "catch us up" then come right back? u dunno?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 627484
Canada
09/18/2009 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh beloveds do you not know you are beloved to be on the beloved planet surrounded by beloved beings who are beloved on their beloved home world.The beloved aliens are here to make sure the beloved of this beloved planet are beloved in their beloved belief of beloveds.
banana2
Lens Flare

User ID: 763224
Netherlands
09/18/2009 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh beloveds do you not know you are beloved to be on the beloved planet surrounded by beloved beings who are beloved on their beloved home world.The beloved aliens are here to make sure the beloved of this beloved planet are beloved in their beloved belief of beloveds.
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 627484

Holy Aliens, Batman!!

Whatever next?

:alienbanan: :alienbanan: :alienbanan:
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Truthseeker30
United States
Report Abusive Post
WHAT?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
SO we are raptured right before christ returns for the battle of armageddon when the armies of the world turn their weapons on christ? of what that is my only contlict at this point not sure if its a pre trip rapture or not. Seems like a post trib rapture would be a lil against logic, "catch us up" then come right back? u dunno?

I'll get back with you on this when I'm ready to concentrate on the subject.... I'll fly away before all hell hit's doesn't jive with me...Hebrews 11, the faith chapter tells how Christians have had to suffer and die for their faith and I don't see it being any different in the End Times.... I'm sure that I have information that will at least make you question pretrib, I'm just tired now and need to gather all the info I have on the subject to present it well...
Truthseeker30
United States
09/18/2009 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok before you go, check this scripture and see if you can help give insight on it matt 24:40-41
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195822
United States
12/19/2010 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195822
United States
12/21/2010 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Dick Nosed Dolphin
User ID: 1202672
United States
12/21/2010 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
These 500 verse scripture quote posts are entertaining and annoying at the same time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21922134
Canada
07/08/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
even Jesus.

Commandment #1 "Though shalt have no other Gods before me"

You are claiming the same damn fucking thing that Satan said in the garden of Eden. "Ye shall be as gods".

COME OUT OF THIS WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesusobsessed

User ID: 22436399
Australia
11/23/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was once like you........ I was a christian an Elder to exact
I was an extremely dedicated xtian

I don't think so, you've obviously chosen the lie over the Truth...
 Quoting: Eyes Wide Open

Im with you Eyes Wide Open. If your message isn't being persecuted it isn't the truth of Jesus. Well generally anyway.

GLP