Anonymous Coward
User ID: 826899
Brazil
11/26/2009 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Lady Gaga = Agent of the Illuminati & Free Masons
gaga = brainless, stupid

dumb down people. keep them stoopid. looks like she is also dumbing down conspiracy researchers.
fuck u natiz fuck im a jew and
User ID: 836375
United States
12/08/2009 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, the Freekmasons are basically gentiles following Jewish Kabbala, or the Babylonian Mystery Religions.

The Synagogue of Satan hiding behind Jewery runs the record business, and they want to actually destroy the white race and bring about a third way.

We are in a current cycle of duality and "THEY" want the third way. They think by creating a sex of hemaphrodites they will complete this.

Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite as is that recent African runner that just got disqualified, so is Gisele the fashion model.

All the plastic containers have a estrogen mimicker that cause homosexuality in males and dykes.

The vaccines are part of this agenda as well.

But what do you expect of Central Bankers who own the world and hold us hostage with debt slavery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 555582
paul
User ID: 836375
United States
12/08/2009 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
gaga = brainless, stupid

dumb down people. keep them stoopid. looks like she is also dumbing down conspiracy researchers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 826899

your not playing they are a joke but this movie is real
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757473
United States
12/08/2009 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
damn shes ugly and cant sing either
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 738304

monster
Nikki_LaVey

User ID: 830508
United States
12/08/2009 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
You boys have waaaaay too much free time lol
How Can You Be Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere at all
Fayefaye1305
User ID: 877816
United States
01/30/2010 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to burst your guy's bubbles, but Lady Gaga has nothing to do with the Free Masons. Trust me. My family has been in the Free Masons their entire life. There's nothing 'secret' about them. Yes, they have ties to the Knights Templar and all that jazz, but they aren't Satanic or anything like that. It's just a group of old men sitting around and chit-chatting. The only time they have anything secret is when they induct someone, and that's just to make it seem cooler. Seriously. If the Free Masons were going to take over the world, don't you think they'd have done it by now? There are Free Masons all over the U.S. and parts of Europe, and quite a few of them are in high positions. You guys are just looking WAY too into these things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 861302
United States
01/30/2010 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, the Freekmasons are basically gentiles following Jewish Kabbala, or the Babylonian Mystery Religions.

The Synagogue of Satan hiding behind Jewery runs the record business, and they want to actually destroy the white race and bring about a third way.

We are in a current cycle of duality and "THEY" want the third way. They think by creating a sex of hemaphrodites they will complete this.

Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite as is that recent African runner that just got disqualified, so is Gisele the fashion model.

All the plastic containers have a estrogen mimicker that cause homosexuality in males and dykes.

The vaccines are part of this agenda as well.

But what do you expect of Central Bankers who own the world and hold us hostage with debt slavery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 555582

Quote:

"We are in a current cycle of duality and "THEY" want the third way. They think by creating a sex of hermaphrodites they will complete this."

Just look at a picture of Baphomet. It also displays characteristics of BOTH sexes, male AND female.
Seamus

User ID: 854278
United States
01/30/2010 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
link: [link to vigilantcitizen.com]

link: [link to vigilantcitizen.com]
'When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men,
they create for themselves, in the course of time,
a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.'
Frederic Bastiat, 'The Law'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
JohnSwinton, 1830-1901, Former chief-of-staff New York Times
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The bold effort the present bank has made to control the Government, the distress it has wantonly produced ... are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American People should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution (The Bank of the United States), or the establishment of another like it." Andrew Jackson (December 2, 1834)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2010 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You boys have waaaaay too much free time lol
 Quoting: Nikki_LaVey

Truly, the opinion of an idiot. You could EXPECT a perverse deviant like this puke (Nikki LeVey) to say something like that, in regards to the truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2010 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alice Cooper (1970) => Marilyn Manson (1995) = Lady Gaga (2009)

Alice did it first and better
 Quoting: The Citizen

They will all be destroyed in the Lake of Fire. Literally sold their souls for temporary fame and fortune. They were used by the enemy to help corrupt society, and they don't even know it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2010 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so this is quite possibly the most rediculous thing I've ever read. I am a Freemason and NOT a fan of Lady Gaga or other pop-culture-related stuff. Here goes:

1) Women CANNOT be Freemasons
2) Freemasons DO NOT depict details of their ceremonies in music videos or live VMA performances.
3) Sex, drugs and techno-pop ARE NOT the ideals of Freemasons
4) Scottish Rite Masons do typically wear costumes during their depiction of the Royal Arch of Solomon Degree, however the costumes DO NOT include thongs, bras or crazy cat/bird masks.

You people need a hobby.
 Quoting: Bizkit 826118

And you need to do some serious research about the masonic order, and occult symbolism.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2010 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to burst your guy's bubbles, but Lady Gaga has nothing to do with the Free Masons. Trust me. My family has been in the Free Masons their entire life. There's nothing 'secret' about them. Yes, they have ties to the Knights Templar and all that jazz, but they aren't Satanic or anything like that. It's just a group of old men sitting around and chit-chatting. The only time they have anything secret is when they induct someone, and that's just to make it seem cooler. Seriously. If the Free Masons were going to take over the world, don't you think they'd have done it by now? There are Free Masons all over the U.S. and parts of Europe, and quite a few of them are in high positions. You guys are just looking WAY too into these things.
 Quoting: Fayefaye1305 877816

Quote:

"There's nothing 'secret' about them."

You just blew ANY chance at ANY credibility, ya lying sack-o-shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2010 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Fayefaye1305 877816

Even the bottom 3 degrees (blue degrees) have secrets and secret oaths, but they (and your family) are basically just the useful idiot level.

You are a fucking ignoramus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 836696
United States
01/30/2010 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
gaga = brainless, stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 826899

Uh, ya, right. That's why she's already made more money then you'll make in your lifetime, loser.
Fayefaye1305
User ID: 877816
United States
01/30/2010 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

"There's nothing 'secret' about them."

You just blew ANY chance at ANY credibility, ya lying sack-o-shit.

Even the bottom 3 degrees (blue degrees) have secrets and secret oaths, but they (and your family) are basically just the useful idiot level.

You are a fucking ignoramus.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind should the Free Mason take over the world and all that. But seriously. Are you guys listening to yourselves? Like I said, if they wanted to take over the world, they'd have done it LONG ago. Nearly every important figure in history was/is a Free Mason. Da Vinci, Mozart, Ben Franklin, George Washington..etc. There have been free masons in the entertainment business, but they're all older and (mostly) actors.

Besides, the free masons are built on fairly strict morale standards. You have to have a certain mannerism and things like that to be one. So I really doubt that Kanye is a free mason. And like someone else said, women can't be free masons. Women can join but it's a different group, but they're there to serve the men (which is while I'll never join).

Oh. And just to add to your apparent paranoia...THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! True story. =]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 834560
United States
01/30/2010 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
ITS A TRANSVESTITE....THE ILLUMINATI ARE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT ALL THE IDIOTS!
living Horus
User ID: 893593
Netherlands
02/17/2010 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on, the hand gesture, like focussing a camera that is zooming into her? You people have no clue.
Oh there is enough masonic and occult stuff everywhere.
But how you explain it in her clips? Get a grip please.

Lightning bolt from her eyes, zeus.
Orgies. Dionysus

Ever asked yourself why banks all have the double snake
staff as a symbol? The caduceus? No? Symbol of trade.
(Mercury/Hermes)
The winged wheel on many emblems and railwaystations.
Travel.(ferri's buellers day off, and whatch the guy in the thunderdome( the announcer) in mad max the thunderdome, the staf with the winged wheel)
And the beehive is industry.

You people realy don`t have a clue. )O+->
Maria (Quid Est Veritas?)
User ID: 899186
Philippines
02/24/2010 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so this is quite possibly the most rediculous thing I've ever read. I am a Freemason and NOT a fan of Lady Gaga or other pop-culture-related stuff. Here goes:

1) Women CANNOT be Freemasons
2) Freemasons DO NOT depict details of their ceremonies in music videos or live VMA performances.
3) Sex, drugs and techno-pop ARE NOT the ideals of Freemasons
4) Scottish Rite Masons do typically wear costumes during their depiction of the Royal Arch of Solomon Degree, however the costumes DO NOT include thongs, bras or crazy cat/bird masks.

You people need a hobby.

you just would not say this if you had watched The Industry...

[link to theindustryexposed.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 826100

How can freemasonry help you????
It can only bring your soul to Hell...
Hell, is the place where you can experience eternal sorrow..
A hobby??? Ridiculous.... Do you want to sell your soul to Satan just for the hobby thing???

May God forgive you, and guide you to His everlasting Love....
It is not too late to be on the Light again...
Seek for the Truth, accept the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.
May God bless you!!
"PRO DEO Et ECCLESSIA"
danhow

User ID: 826550
United States
02/24/2010 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's not really a secret if you watch her music videos and performances, they're openly Satanic in nature. Look for the symbolism.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Utterly disgusting! And now look at this:

Her 2009 VMA performance, just happened less than an hour ago and at the ending she looks like a bloody sacrifice:

Quoting: Look At This 766489

And what is satanic nature?
Lady Gaga is not a Freemason
User ID: 914046
United States
03/12/2010 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG you guys I cant believe this. Lady Gaga is not a freemason. She is just different and unique and talented. If anything you guys are the freemasons because you are tryin to control what we watch. Lady Gaga is the Queen of Music.

Oh and by the way, those people that said that they dont watch tv, you guys are losers.
klins
User ID: 917105
Sweden
03/16/2010 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys,
I dont know about Lady Gaga,But women are not allowed in Freemasonry.
AGAIN,FREEMASON AND ILLUMINATI IS NOT THE SAME.
I think you are all getting it wrong.Freemasons are not satanic.Infact,one of the requirements to join freemason is that you have to believe in God.If you are an atheist,you will be turned down.I am a Nigerian Mason and I live in sweden.I have been a Mason for 5 years and there is nothing Satanic about it

Please read about freemasonry very well from a Freemason website,not website created by people who are ignorant of Freemasonry

If Free masons are satanic,does it mean that the Founding fathers of United states like Benjamin Franklin,George Washington,etc are Satanic?.If they are satanic,Why did they leave such wonderful Lagacies for you?,why is it that what they laboured with their sweats made United States the most powerful nation in the world.Tell me,is that Satanic

If you want to know what is Satanic,come to Nigeria.Our Founding Fathers were not Masons,they stole our money,Killed oppositions and Human Rights activists,ran the country down with corruption and made Nigerian which happens to be the 8th Oil producing Nation in the world to be the 10th Poorest Nation in the world.That is what I call Satanism

I hope Freemasons were to be the Founding Fathers of Nigeria

Thank you very much
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 931378
United States
04/01/2010 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG you guys I cant believe this. Lady Gaga is not a freemason. She is just different and unique and talented. If anything you guys are the freemasons because you are tryin to control what we watch. Lady Gaga is the Queen of Music.

Oh and by the way, those people that said that they dont watch tv, you guys are losers.
 Quoting: Lady Gaga is not a Freemason 914046

AHah, I don't even own a tv, that must make me a poor loser.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940366
Australia
04/11/2010 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disturbing..
Kashodi

User ID: 939621
Canada
04/11/2010 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who knows, maybe Lady GaGa is a GLP fan (or similar site/thinking).
Maybe it's all just a "shout out" to those who are "in the know"
I wonder if any hard-core GLP'ers out there who are artistically inclined would one day "make it big" and insert certain symbolisms that some of their more "elite" friends would notice. A tip of the hat, if you will.
Personally I'm not much of a fan (I do enjoy certain songs though), my wife listens to her music, so by default so do I lol. In my mind, her music sounds like all the rest....teeth has a cool beat though lol

peace

GLP