Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,544
Pageviews Today: 1,421,712Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,448
04:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TWO THOUSAND SCHOOLGIRLS suffer suspected ILL-EFFECTS FROM cervical cancer VACCINE

***REALITYMATRIX***
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 764070
United States
09/14/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
TWO THOUSAND SCHOOLGIRLS suffer suspected ILL-EFFECTS FROM cervical cancer VACCINE
Doctors' reports show that girls of 12 and 13 have experienced convulsions, fever and paralysis after being given the vaccine, which is now administered in schools as part of efforts to prevent women developing cancer.

Others suffered nausea, muscle weakness, dizziness and blurred vision, according to a special report drawn up by drug safety watchdogs.

A support group says it has received dozens of calls from parents who believe their daughters have been damaged by the vaccine.

The parents of one teenage girl given the jab last autumn believe it was to blame for repeated seizures which have left her with brain damage and psychosis.

The immunisation programme for teenage girls is controversial because it protects them from the sexually transmitted human papillomavirus which causes 70 per cent of cervical tumours.

When the Government introduced the Cervarix vaccination programme last year, some campaigners dubbed it a "promiscuity jab".

Campaigners and families said the new figures showed the vaccination should not have been introduced via a mass programme.

More than one million girls have already been given the jab, which is offered to all as they enter their teens.

Until 2011 it will also be administered to older girls, so that all female teens below the age of 18 will be covered by the programme.

Ministers say that ultimately the scheme will save 700 lives a year, while drug safety experts insist the number of suspected reactions are outweighed by the benefits from the jab.

Most of the more than 2,000 suspected reactions recorded by drug safety watchdog Medicines and Health care products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) were mild, with dozens of girls recording rashes, pain in the arm, and allergies.

But the report prepared by the MHRA earlier this month also discloses cases in which teens have suffered convulsions, eye rolling, muscle spasms, seizures and hyperventilation soon after being given the jab.

The analysis by the MHRA, drawn up this month, found 2,107 patients had reported some kind of suspected adverse reaction to Cervarix. Several reported multiple reactions, with 4,602 suspected side-effects recorded in total.

Jackie Fletcher, founder of Jabs, a support group for families whose children have fallen ill after immunisation, said she had taken dozens of calls from parents who believed their daughters had been damaged by the cervical cancer vaccine.

She said: "We have spoken to parents whose daughters have had seizures, paralysis, blurred vision, severe headaches and the loss of feeling in parts of their body.

"Doctors will try to convince parents that these problems are in their child's mind, or have nothing to do with the vaccines, but we don't think there is sufficient evidence to show Cervarix is safe."

Medical safety experts insist the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.

They say many of the patients who experienced an "adverse" reaction to the jab since April 2008, including some who took part in drug trials or bought the drug privately, only suffered short-term side effects from the injection process, not as a result of the drug.

There was no evidence to suggest "isolated cases of other medical conditions" were actually caused by the vaccine, and not just a coincidence, the regulator's report said.

Cancer charities urged parents to continue allowing their daughters to have the jabs, saying the numbers were well within what would have been expected for a large-scale programme, and that most of the side effects were minor.

Robert Music, director of cervical cancer charity Jo's Trust said: "I can understand why parents would feel cautious, but this programme could reduce 70 per cent of cervical cancers.

We need to keep reviewing the evidence, but we would really urge parents to make sure their daughters have the vaccination."

Stacey Jones is one of those who believes she has suffered side effects from the vaccine. She was 17 when she had her first Cervarix injection.

Her parents Julie and Kerry, from Bilston, West Midlands, noticed her becoming increasingly emotional in the weeks following the first two jabs, but feared their "happy-go-lucky" girl had finally succumbed to adolescent moodswings.

Within four days of the third injection in March of this year, Stacey suffered an epileptic seizure, followed by 17 more in the following week.

She has now been diagnosed with a brain injury, caused by inflammation of the brain, and is being treated in an NHS rehabilitation unit in Birmingham, which helps her with basic tasks like making a sandwich.

Seizures are minimised by five types of medication, but her memory is badly damaged.

The family has been given no explanation for how the damage occurred. Mrs Jones, 44, said: "She was such a lovely, happy go-lucky girl, now she is just a shell.

"When we go to see her, she can't remember what she has just eaten for tea. The impact on her and all of us has been absolutely devastating. I feel she has been used as a guinea pig."

A spokesman for GlaxoSmithKline, which makes Cervarix, said the drug had to undergo rigorous testing, with over 70,000 doses used in trials before a licence was granted.

He said: "The UK medicines safety agency has reviewed all reported adverse events relevant to Cervarix and there is no evidence to suggest that the vaccine carries any long-term side effects.

"The symptoms this girl has experienced are clearly upsetting and it is understandable that the girl and her parents want to uncover the cause."
***REALITYMATRIX***  (OP)

United States
09/14/2009 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TWO THOUSAND SCHOOLGIRLS suffer suspected ILL-EFFECTS FROM cervical cancer VACCINE
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
HeLL-Raiser

User ID: 546066
United States
09/14/2009 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TWO THOUSAND SCHOOLGIRLS suffer suspected ILL-EFFECTS FROM cervical cancer VACCINE
bump so the information gets out. My Niece got violently ill from this vaccine also. This is real folks.

United States
09/14/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
and yet they want us to get the flu vaccine too. Nice

Last Edited by *REALITY MATRIX* on 09/14/2009 12:45 PM
9teen.47™

User ID: 770898
United Kingdom
09/14/2009 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For interest.
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate [woman].
STOCK UP NOW. You should have at least 6 months worth of basics for every member of your household. Stay away from crowds when trouble starts, do not forget water storage, tobacco is worth more than gold or silver, and be kind to hungry children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770894
United States
09/14/2009 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mandatory Female Circumcision would eliminate the need for this "sex-vaccine".

A little nippy and teen promiscuity is eliminated
rachel
User ID: 770906
United Arab Emirates
09/14/2009 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can guarentee most where warned and do not heed!

hell just the educate before you vaccinate cards i have left around and gave out by the thousands have sounded the alarm. my mother has guarduanship over my 15 year old, i told mt daughter if you have the right to chose at 11 years old who you want to be with, then you should have the right to chose not to be vaccinated.

i educated her on it although my mother apposes. i tell my daughter anything to do with health you will want advice from a healthy person, not grandma. she has lupus, diabeties, ect, ect, ect.

i have warned and warned but only few will listen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2009 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
my mother has guarduanship over my 15 year old, i told mt daughter if you have the right to chose at 11 years old who you want to be with, then you should have the right to chose not to be vaccinated.

i educated her on it although my mother apposes. i tell my daughter anything to do with health you will want advice from a healthy person, not grandma. she has lupus, diabeties, ect, ect, ect.
 Quoting: rachel 770906

you have tattoos.
grrttsgar

User ID: 770788
United States
09/14/2009 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 770894

bushfingwomen do not need to be cicumsized that is mutilation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770381
United States
09/14/2009 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vaccines do not work on virus.

Cervical cancer is HPV virus.
rachel
User ID: 770906
United Arab Emirates
09/14/2009 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
my mother has guarduanship over my 15 year old, i told mt daughter if you have the right to chose at 11 years old who you want to be with, then you should have the right to chose not to be vaccinated.

you have tattoos.

why do you keep asking me that??what does that have to do with cancer of the uterus and this vaccine. pleas explain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 762311
United States
09/14/2009 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see how the vaccine works. It leaves the girls mentally
deranged, sick and crippled so they won't go out, or have a boyfriend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 762311
United States
09/14/2009 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"One Less" takes on a whole new meaning.
Love Is My Religion
User ID: 757662
United States
09/14/2009 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762311

Amazingly right on!

bump
GraftedPromise
User ID: 752129
United States
09/14/2009 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
... do a GLP search ...
... MANY were warning about this long ago! ...
United Nations
United States
09/14/2009 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
women do not need to be cicumsized that is mutilation
 Quoting: grrttsgar

Call it as you wish, i believe it is a necessary procedure for all females age 12.
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 770848
United States
09/14/2009 01:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
:abdyn0mite:
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
09/14/2009 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gardasil Vaccine Ingredients:

[link to www.associatedcontent.com]

Manufactured by Merck, the proud maker of Vioxx, the Gardasil vaccine is perhaps one of the most controversial vaccines to date. The push to mandate this, which supersedes the individuals rights to choose how to care for their own health. Should the vaccine prove 10 to 15 years from now to be a sterilizing agent, we would lose and entire generation of child bearing girls, and do not think it cannot happen. Gardasil vaccine ingredients include amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, (roach killer), and water for injection.

Gardasil vaccine ingredients - Polysorbate 80: Although Polysorbate 80 is a food additive that enables solubility of flavoring oils with water, injection is quite different. Polysorbate 80 injected into prepubescent rats caused a rapid growth of reproductive organs, but growth was abnormal and the rats were sterile, unable to have children. When used intravenously with vitamins it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock. According to the Polysorbate 80 MSDS, it may be a carcinogenic, (cause cancer), as well as a mutagenic, (birth defects).

Sodium Borate, AKA Roach Killer: From the National Library of Medicine, "Sodium borate is no longer used in medical preparations", until now. The U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health declares Sodium Borate to be a dangerous poison. Two of the medical uses of the past were for disinfecting wounds, until people started dying from repeated cleaning), and cleaning nursery's, (until too many babies started dying) Side effects of Roach killer, I mean Sodium borate are vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, blisters, collapse, coma, convulsions, drowsiness, fever, lack of desire to do anything, low blood pressure, decreased urine output, sloughing of the skin, twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet.

WHAT KIND OF SICK PARENT ALLOWS THEIR CHILD TO TAKE THIS SHIT?
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
09/14/2009 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRUTH bump

Few realize it is in the entrance requirements for those immigrating here...they must get the gardasil vaccine which is death imho...this is the truth-these pharma sorcerers work their insanity on any and all they can get a hold of

The Veterans and the experimental vaccines they were given that crippled MANY...healthcare by the govt-considered on the dole even if you pay...free for all-like they do many children in orphanages...EXPERiMENTAL is the NAME of THAT GAME....free lab rats and they are IMMUNE from lawsuits generally!!!

Barry has made sure of it along with bush

:kleptocrac:

human issue not a political one...like their franken health plan
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
09/14/2009 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Merck was already caught trying to make it mandatory law-buying unseen influence with the politicians, very much like banksters only more lawmaking abilities(laws that benefit them)...or the "health care plan H.R 3200 was mainly WRITTEN BY THE LOBBYISTS for Big Pharma and Insurance industry...the politicians cannot read it how could they possibly write it-

Merck paid several politicians MONEY>>>several and they were trying to force their gardasil shot through for all girls ages 7 and up I think-the public found out about the dirty dealings, the politicians denied it having any affect and the forced vaccinations were canned(until a name change)

Pay attention to the methods thieves employ...
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
09/14/2009 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762311

damned

In my opinion the parents are just as reponsible as the pharma companies. BOTH of the vaccines have had major side effects and even turned away in Spain. WHAT KIND OF IGNORANT, NEGLEGENT PARENT DOESN"T RESEARCH A NEW VACCINE FROM BIG PHARMA?

And so their daughters pay the price. s226
anonymous
User ID: 770965
United States
09/14/2009 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
many teens have cervical cancer and or OTHER serious STD s .!!!!!! Dr say more men are presenting with throat cancer, it seems the oral sex they did on thier flavor of month partner, had a vague std . which caused the throat cancers in the guys ..... but reconstructive jaw and throats surgery can be used in the disfigureing cases. Dr and all health officials continue to warn students and adults to avoid all transfers of fluids in sex for better health protection. .. we really can not be sure where our partners have been, can we .. Some people are Carriers of Serious Desease .even thought they do not get sick with the desease itself, That they are a carrier of. Drs say stay safe, for each other ...wear protection..
*~*Faithful*~*

User ID: 726572
United States
09/14/2009 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
NONE of this makes sense!

Seriously, how many 11 year olds have STD's? I will NOT let my daughter get this shot, period!

People need to actually think on this one, because the bs that the industry is spewing is by far the most illogical bs I've heard in a long time.

It is my firm belief that this HPV crap is a RESULT created through the previous generation getting various inoculations and procedures done. Could it be a result of the mothers taking Depo or some other form of birth control? Could it be the result on the 3rd generation of DES patients? How did this HPV come about?

No one is asking hard questions and looking to previous generational connections. I believe we'd find the answer to how this came about if some serious investigations were done by what's been plugged into OUR bodies by the industry, which then pass onto our children.

There is no way in hell my daughter is going to get this "vaccine"! I know what experimental trials and guinea pigging is, as I'm a DES daughter, an experiment that has devastating side effects that last a life time!
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 740015
United States
09/14/2009 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2009 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2009 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE RIGHT!
Those Muslim cultures are very advanced.
If we had Sharia Law in the U.S. and entered an economic downturn, we could eliminate a few mouths to feed by screaming rape! rape!
I must kill my daughter! Rape!
She has been raped!
Kill her my sons!
Kill her my brother!
She has been raped.
She has shamed ME!
Kill her!
Kill her!

President Barry knows a lot about Sharia Law, maybe he could include it in ObamaCare under "END OF LIFE CARE".

When granny reaches 70, and catches cold.....
We could yell Rape! Rape!
Grandmother has shamed me!
Kill her!
Kill her!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2009 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE RIGHT!
If we had Sharia Law in the U.S. and entered an economic downturn, we could eliminate a few mouths to feed by screaming rape! rape!
She has been raped!
Kill her my sons!
Kill her my brother!
She has been raped.
She has shamed ME!
Kill her!
Kill her!

President Barry knows a lot about Sharia Law, maybe he could include it in ObamaCare under "END OF LIFE CARE".

Kill her!
Kill her!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 770996
United States
09/14/2009 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU ARE RIGHT!
She has been raped!
Kill her my sons!
Kill her my brother!
She has been raped.
She has shamed ME!
Kill her!
Kill her!

Kill her!
Kill her!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 740015

those Muslim cultures contain semitic people, and YOU are an anti-semite.

United States
09/14/2009 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
:abdyn0mite:
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

wtf lol
ShadowSpaz

User ID: 728254
United States
09/14/2009 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so true! My daughter goes to school with Gabi Swank who is dying from the Gardisil vaccine. She is such a courageous young woman to share her story.

LINK: [link to www.kansas.com]
jnchisox1

User ID: 753668
United States
09/14/2009 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump so the information gets out. My Niece got violently ill from this vaccine also. This is real folks.
 Quoting: HeLL-Raiser

did her parents have to consent to the vaccine or was it given to her without their knowledge? very important question

GLP