If Evolution was Real, We would live in a Very Dangerous World

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 769657
United States
09/17/2009 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If Evolution was Real, We would live in a Very Dangerous World
Um, we DO live in a very dangerous world...
907AKdude

User ID: 655364
United States
09/17/2009 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
would we? I think not as we do live in a world of Adaption.
Fear Profits a Man Nothing.
~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419649
United States
09/17/2009 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Creatures would be evolving into God knows what, all around us.

The Fauna of this World, is just not hardy enough to do much evolving.

Enduring, Acclimating Yes.

Evolving No.

To think that a Fish crawled out of the Ocean and sprouted Legs,

is like,

Me jumping in the Ocean, expecting to grow gills.

--------

You have it backwards. Evolution is a fact. Your make believe dumper god is just garbage.

If you had a real supernatural god, your god could stop the things you lame brained christurds don't like.

As it is, the turdly slop bucket god fugger you stupidly worship, can't even fart.

Course that's because it's just a make believe hump backed dumper god fugger.

All you silly mindless christurd cultist really have, is your ignorant, useless, stupid, silly....... blind faith.

Get Off my Thread, DumbAss.

---------------

Your absurdly stupid thread, just like your pig slop, humpty dumpty, goof ball, bogus, god fugger, is stinky, smelly, lying, christurd cult vomit.

-
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 768089

wow what a retard... nice input in this thread
Preacher Zero

User ID: 773101
Ireland
09/17/2009 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tim AKA Jarhead

Interesting fact, there is a stage in the early human embryo development when humans do show gill slits, but not functional gills.

In fact these slits are present in virtually all vertebrates during the embryonic stage.

Some brainiac called Haeckel proposed that the gill slits (pharyngeal arches) in the neck of the human embryo represented an adult "fishlike" developmental stage as well as signifying a fishlike ancestor. Embryonic pharyngeal arches, the invaginations between the gill pouches or pharyngeal pouches, open the pharynx to the outside.

Such gill pouches appear in all tetrapod animal embryos: in mammals, the first gill bar (in the first gill pouch) develops into the lower jaw (Meckel's cartilage), the malleus and the stapes. At a later stage, all gill slits close, only the ear remaining open.

It is important to note (before I get burned at the stake) that these pharyngeal arches are not and could not develop into actual functional gills.

Still, pretty interesting.

Jeez, I killed the thread...
Cool.
\o/

Last Edited by Lucky Charms on 09/17/2009 09:19 AM
'Magically Delicious'
TurnOffYourTV

User ID: 727691
United States
09/17/2009 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me, How do they tell how old fossils are? And then tell me, how they date the layers in the Geologic Column?

Nobody wants to field this one?

Okay, let me tell you how they do this. It's simple...or should I say, simply stupid.

They date the fossils by the age of the rock they come out of...the layers in the Geologic Column.

They date the Rock Layers (of the Geologic Column) by the index fossils in their archives.

So, let's recapitulate:

The Layers, date the fossils...and the fossils, date the layers.

And they teach this in public school? With your tax dollars.

Wrong.

Read a book sometime.

It doesn't do any good to turn off your TV if all you do is turn around and play video games all day instead.
 Quoting: nomuse (NLI) 772991

Care to tell me how they do it then? I have read many books...I have studied evolution...that's how I know it's a fraud. But, what book would you suggest? And how exactly do they date the fossils and the rock layers? Telling me I'm wrong without providing a rebuttal isn't going to make you look right.

Last Edited by TurnOffYourTV on 09/17/2009 10:29 AM
KILL YOUR TV NOW! IT IS HYPNOTIZING AND BRAINWASHING YOU! TURN IT OFF FOR GOOD!
Preacher Zero

User ID: 773148
Ireland
09/17/2009 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Care to tell me how they do it then? I have read many books...I have studied evolution...that's how I know it's a fraud. But, what book would you suggest? And how exactly do they date the fossils and the rock layers? Telling me I'm wrong without providing a rebuttal isn't going to make you look right.
 Quoting: TurnOffYourTV

You may want to read one that has been published later than 1890...

The discovery of means for absolute dating in the early 1900s was a huge advance. The methods are all based on radioactive decay.

The best-known absolute dating technique is carbon-14 dating, which archaeologists prefer to use. However, the half-life of carbon-14 is only 5730 years, so the method cannot be used for materials older than about 70,000 years.

In this case we use radiometric dating, which involves the use of isotope series, such as rubidium/strontium, thorium/lead, potassium/argon, argon/argon, or uranium/lead, all of which have very long half-lives, ranging from 0.7 to 48.6 billion years. Subtle differences in the relative proportions of the two isotopes can give good dates for rocks of any age.

hf
'Magically Delicious'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 682859
United States
09/17/2009 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are living in a very dangerous world. The adaptation takes place over multiple generations as the survivors pass on the genes to their offspring. It is a slow process compared to the very short period of you life.

You would not stand on the edge of a lake for a million years, because you will not live that long. Standing there is not enough you and your kind need to be challenged by the environment for many generations. Those that survive to reproduce pass on their genes to the future generations. Those that have characteristics that are not suited to survival do not.

In order for Evolution to work.

It would have to happen quickly, very quickly.

Because no fish, will make it out of the water, unless that adaptation happens very fast.

Short sweat and genius.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 564424
United States
09/17/2009 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
They date the fossils by the age of the rock they come out of...the layers in the Geologic Column.

They date the Rock Layers (of the Geologic Column) by the index fossils in their archives.
 Quoting: TurnOffYourTV

That is only for initial cataloging. They get a final age from carbon dating.

You Intelligent Design people always purposely omit that part though.

I could make ID supporters look like retards by omitting much of thier methods.
Too bad my lack of God has given me morales.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768089
United States
09/17/2009 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Evolving No.

is like,

--------

You have it backwards. Evolution is a fact. Your make believe dumper god is just garbage.

If you had a real supernatural god, your god could stop the things you lame brained christurds don't like.

As it is, the turdly slop bucket god fugger you stupidly worship, can't even fart.

Course that's because it's just a make believe hump backed dumper god fugger.

All you silly mindless christurd cultist really have, is your ignorant, useless, stupid, silly....... blind faith.

Get Off my Thread, DumbAss.

---------------

Your absurdly stupid thread, just like your pig slop, humpty dumpty, goof ball, bogus, god fugger, is stinky, smelly, lying, christurd cult vomit.

-

I thought I told You, to Get Off my Thread.

--------------

Why dont you pray to you dumper turdly god fugger, and ask that crapola nothing, to make me stop posting on you piss pot thread?

-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751327
United States
09/17/2009 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
your life span is a just a instant to note the changes of adaptation ("evolution")
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
09/17/2009 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If animals came for the sea from the begining why are there no fish that have more intelligance than humans?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
If animals came for the sea from the begining why are there no fish that have more intelligance than humans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

------------

Why doesn't your piss pot, goof ball, bogus, dumper god fuggger, show up and answer your stupid question?

BWUhahahaahha

Ill tell you why...

Your dumper god is just a make believe turd god. It's a useless, worthless, nothing at all, not there, god fugger.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773375
United States
09/17/2009 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TurnOffYourTV

United States
09/17/2009 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You may want to read one that has been published later than 1890...

The discovery of means for absolute dating in the early 1900s was a huge advance. The methods are all based on radioactive decay.

The best-known absolute dating technique is carbon-14 dating, which archaeologists prefer to use. However, the half-life of carbon-14 is only 5730 years, so the method cannot be used for materials older than about 70,000 years.

In this case we use radiometric dating, which involves the use of isotope series, such as rubidium/strontium, thorium/lead, potassium/argon, argon/argon, or uranium/lead, all of which have very long half-lives, ranging from 0.7 to 48.6 billion years. Subtle differences in the relative proportions of the two isotopes can give good dates for rocks of any age.

hf
 Quoting: Preacher Zero

Do they not still reference the Geologic Column for these methods?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 391254
United States
09/17/2009 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't see why "evolution" and god/religion can't go hand-in-hand

i don't know why any sensible christian would actually believe the world was created in 6 days.

I always considered it in the same light as i did the story of Job.
do we really believe to know the inner thoughts and feelings of god and satan? no, it was a parable
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

------------

Why doesn't your piss pot, goof ball, bogus, dumper god fuggger, show up and answer your stupid question?

BWUhahahaahha

Ill tell you why...

Your dumper god is just a make believe turd god. It's a useless, worthless, nothing at all, not there, god fugger.

Damn i guess i was wrong. My goldfish is smarter than you.
Britt
User ID: 545721
Canada
09/17/2009 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Evolving No.

is like,

2 Peter 3:8 - But do not let this one {fact} escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

it says here that there is no such thing as "time" to God...So like scientists seem to belive, the Earth probobly is million years old as they seem to think it is...but because of the lack of scence of time to God then one day can be one year, one hundred years or billions of years...

And if you seem to belive in the whole Darwinism take this into mind... If for instance there was a microscopic organism that sumhow managed to happen on the Earth, then how! is it going to manage to grow seperate arms, legs, eyes, ears, internal organs?...Why if that were the instance arnt there half formed creatures living all over the planet...how could the sun possibly shine in the right spot in order to make your internal organs or any creatures organs? Why then are there not half humman monkeys running all over the place...?
hf
God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 654301
Finland
09/17/2009 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
we are living in a extremely dangerous world, look at all those idiots believing in a bible & koran!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

i don't know why any sensible christian would actually believe the world was created in 6 days.

do we really believe to know the inner thoughts and feelings of god and satan? no, it was a parable
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 391254

One day science and religion will agree. Science just hasnt caught up yet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

The problem arises due to relativity. Science wants a linear timeline and religion wants a true timeline.

When the univers was first "created" the particles were moving faster than the speed of light. Time didnt begin until these particles were a fraction of a fraction slower than C. Well since these particles were moving near C there was increadible time dilation. The first day of true time would show up as over 8 billion years on a linear time scale.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2009 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

------------

BWUhahahaahha

Ill tell you why...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554016

-

You're a standard issue turdly christurd cultist. You couldn't find your azz with both hands.

Your turdly dumper bloat fish god fugger, is too stupid to pound sand.

It chaps your fat chrsiturd azz, not having a real god and all.

All you mindless cultist have, is your ignorant, silly, brain dead, blind faith.

-
Your cult and your god are both pig slop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 745210
United States
09/17/2009 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
well its like this.. throw 6 billion people into the ocean, and maybe 100 or so will survive and grow the necessary gills. survival of the fittest.
TurnOffYourTV

United States
09/17/2009 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

------------

BWUhahahaahha

Ill tell you why...

-

You're a standard issue turdly christurd cultist. You couldn't find your azz with both hands.

Your turdly dumper bloat fish god fugger, is too stupid to pound sand.

It chaps your fat chrsiturd azz, not having a real god and all.

All you mindless cultist have, is your ignorant, silly, brain dead, blind faith.

-
Your cult and your god are both pig slop.

I can see we are very happy. May G-d bless you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773465
United States
09/17/2009 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope not a parabel.

Science confirms scripture. We were not there to see the six day creation. Neither were we there to observe the supposed 'big bang'. All we can do is look at the evidence, and it agrees with the Bible. The universe is not billions of years old. The NWO/Jesuit schools and media are filled with lies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 433811
New Zealand
09/17/2009 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
--------------

Why dont you pray to you dumper turdly god fugger, and ask that crapola nothing, to make me stop posting on you piss pot thread?

-

Yeah.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 392895
United States
09/17/2009 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
And,

If I stood at the edge of the Ocean, for a million years.

I still don't think I would grow gills.

Regardless, of my need to be in the Ocean.

Wow. You need to actually study evolution before posting such nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 757124

Why, I just described the theoretical mechanics of Evolution.

( I have studied some by the way).
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
09/17/2009 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
And,

If I stood at the edge of the Ocean, for a million years.

I still don't think I would grow gills.

Regardless, of my need to be in the Ocean.

Wow. You need to actually study evolution before posting such nonsense.

Why, I just described the theoretical mechanics of Evolution.

( I have studied some by the way).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 392895

But, I have a hard time studying Nonsense.
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
09/17/2009 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting fact, there is a stage in the early human embryo development when humans do show gill slits, but not functional gills.

In fact these slits are present in virtually all vertebrates during the embryonic stage.

Some brainiac called Haeckel proposed that the gill slits (pharyngeal arches) in the neck of the human embryo represented an adult "fishlike" developmental stage as well as signifying a fishlike ancestor. Embryonic pharyngeal arches, the invaginations between the gill pouches or pharyngeal pouches, open the pharynx to the outside.

Such gill pouches appear in all tetrapod animal embryos: in mammals, the first gill bar (in the first gill pouch) develops into the lower jaw (Meckel's cartilage), the malleus and the stapes. At a later stage, all gill slits close, only the ear remaining open.

It is important to note (before I get burned at the stake) that these pharyngeal arches are not and could not develop into actual functional gills.

Still, pretty interesting.

Jeez, I killed the thread...
Cool.
\o/
 Quoting: Preacher Zero

Obviously, if they are developing into something else.

They are not Gills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773469
Portugal
09/17/2009 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
so, why the remains of upper and lower members on water mammals like whales?

GLP