Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,239 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 653,288
Pageviews Today: 1,139,299Threads Today: 479Posts Today: 8,021
01:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pretty Soon, Well have to Go into Combat Mode, and Life is going to Suck for a Bit

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 951511
United States
05/04/2010 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pretty Soon, Well have to Go into Combat Mode, and Life is going to Suck for a Bit
I got my Saiga AK conversion, remington mod.700 w/leupold scope and Taurus judge loaded with buckshot. I doubt that'l be enough but i guess it will do
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 959444

Beats nothing! You will at least outlast those folks who are only prepared to throw rocks at their assailants!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 366133
United States
05/04/2010 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pretty Soon, Well have to Go into Combat Mode, and Life is going to Suck for a Bit
how about it for one big fukin ole hoisted......

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77394
United States
05/04/2010 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If your are waiting for fallen angels that are 300 ft. tall,
you need a cannon, chainsaw, and axe anything along those lines. Some good rocks and sling shot wouldn't hurt. Them being that tall you could hide in brush and sneak up on them and they wouldn't see you.
Lester

User ID: 961048
United States
05/05/2010 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father God has Enabled and Made The Way for those who are HIS. We do own weapons and their purpose is self-defense and defense of them unable to provide for themselves. Father has also Enabled us to acquire food and clothing to supply them who HE Will Lead to us.

Would not have a bolt rifle for self-defense. Auto pistol of 10mm or preferably .45acp and semi-auto .223 with heavy bullet weight and correct twist will do more than any other weapon choices. Pocket pistol even in .22LR is also desirable.

Does appear that those who are in-service to God's enemy will soon begin enemy's effort that no flesh should remain alive... We do have Jesus' Witness that their efforts will not succeed.

Who are the very elect? They who have elected to surrender their lives Unto The Father and thereby were Born-Again. When God Guides you through life, Makes The Way, there are no worries and no fear. Those who are HIS are out of the line of fire. That is a good place for you to be also.

We Praise and Thank Almighty YahWeh and Yeshua for all we are Enabled to do...

Maranatha!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 668442
United States
05/05/2010 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father God has Enabled and Made The Way for those who are HIS. We do own weapons and their purpose is self-defense and defense of them unable to provide for themselves. Father has also Enabled us to acquire food and clothing to supply them who HE Will Lead to us.

Would not have a bolt rifle for self-defense. Auto pistol of 10mm or preferably .45acp and semi-auto .223 with heavy bullet weight and correct twist will do more than any other weapon choices. Pocket pistol even in .22LR is also desirable.

Does appear that those who are in-service to God's enemy will soon begin enemy's effort that no flesh should remain alive... We do have Jesus' Witness that their efforts will not succeed.

Who are the very elect? They who have elected to surrender their lives Unto The Father and thereby were Born-Again. When God Guides you through life, Makes The Way, there are no worries and no fear. Those who are HIS are out of the line of fire. That is a good place for you to be also.

Maranatha!!!
 Quoting: Lester

Don't think Jesus carried weapons son. Why are you?
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

User ID: 392895
United States
05/06/2010 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
"wait and see"

yawn, more vague bullshit.

any facts to back up your speculation that something major is imminent?

you believe in fairy tales. why would we trust anything you say?

You would have to be an Idiot to not see what is Imminent.

God, told me, that if I don't do this he would curse all of you.

Believe in God.

Keep the Commandments.

Do Right.... or Perish.

What did God sound like, did he have a male voice or female voice; was it loud or was it soft.

If you can’t answer the question, then perhaps you need to go to a shrink; Hearing voices in your head is fucking delusional.

Personally I think your tread needs to be forwarded to the FBI.

[link to www.fbi.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 961280

You're an Idiot.

Don't get in my way.
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I'm the one who quoted "We were soldiers". Checked back for a few minutes back then, and just now saw the post again. Good to see it's still going! The shit's getting closer to the fan, I'm a little more ready every day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 916869

God is our Strength.

Just be prepared to use whatever weapon is handy.

Like, when Samson used the jawbone of an Ass to kill a thousand Philistines.
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP, I love your boldness!!!! We WILL know you very soon, I'm sure! Anyone fighting on behalf of God Almighty will be welcome here and others will be begging for you to come to their aid!

BTW, are you aware that in the Book of Enoch, Enoch described some of the fallen angels as being over 300 feet tall...YES, I SAID 300 FEET! Pray for God's strength everyday! We are all going to need it for what is coming! We cannot even imagine...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 951511

I have seen very large Spirits.

They are not the ones you have to worry about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 956505
United States
05/06/2010 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
good luck to all in the near future. May some good people survive so that a good world will come again.
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maranatha!!!

Lester, what does Maranatha mean?

Too lazy to Google.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923672
United States
05/06/2010 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The battle waged will be a battle against ourselves. Overcoming the traitors will be easy. The mess they leave behind will be challenging. They are already attacking our oil, money, health, production base. We just need to remember to help one another, teach, learn, adapt, overcome. It wont be so bad. Personally, I have plenty of confidence because I see how mankind is uniting. We rock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717313
United States
05/06/2010 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the Commandments.
 Quoting: tim AKA Jarhead

Isn't there one that says, Thou Shalt Not Kill?

I'm just saying....
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the Commandments.

I'm just saying....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 717313

More accurately "Murder"
unohu69

User ID: 957314
United States
05/06/2010 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the hard part will be getting communities organized into working with each other for supplies. Most things can be done locally like we used to do. We are screaming for a simpler time again.

As for me I dont have much. Enough to defend whats mine, not really sure how much good its gonna do in the end, but i'll try.

I'm hopeful for a little more time to help build some supplies. Id really like to be able to move out of the city sooner than later. hiding
Please, dis-regard 90% of what I say as pure sarcasm...The rest is conviction...You Decide Which Is Which...

"Its My Mission To Disrupt & Annoy, Whenever I Can- Barry (StorageWars)
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the Commandments.

I'm just saying....

More accurately "Murder"

A dangerous creature needs to be Destroyed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 736407
Canada
05/06/2010 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always liked a line from "We were soldiers" where the seargent was asked if he was going to take a machine gun with him. "No, there'll be plenty laying around soon enough"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 718777

actually the m-16 is not a machine gun. it is a battle rifle, actually more of a carbine. get it straight if you are going to quote good movies
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always liked a line from "We were soldiers" where the seargent was asked if he was going to take a machine gun with him. "No, there'll be plenty laying around soon enough"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 718777

also there is a huge dif. between a sgt. major and a sarge. get your shit together dick head
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2010 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

That helps, thank you. I guess I was thrown off by your name tim AKA Jarhead, made me think of soldiers and war and killing other people. I don't believe in killing another human being.

What creature are we up against?
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

actually the m-16 is not a machine gun. it is a battle rifle, actually more of a carbine. get it straight if you are going to quote good movies
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 736407

I was thinking a 50 Cal with a Basilone handle.
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

That helps, thank you. I guess I was thrown off by your name tim AKA Jarhead, made me think of soldiers and war and killing other people. I don't believe in killing another human being.

What creature are we up against?

Evil.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been trained for War.

And, I am exceedingly good at it.

I can destroy Armies.

All who desire to be with God, come be with me.

I can protect you.

Because I am strengthend by GOD All Mighty.

None of you know me, but soon everyone will.

I am an Olive Tree and a Lampstand.

I stand to the right of the King.

I Am Timothy.

Some of you will be just like me.

Huh?

LOL, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand right now.

But, soon you will.

I feel you dude. we all will chancge come the day. some will find out they are women who can stand up to pee and others will find their true selves on fields of blood
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been trained for War.

And, I am exceedingly good at it.

I can destroy Armies.

All who desire to be with God, come be with me.

I can protect you.

Because I am strengthend by GOD All Mighty.

None of you know me, but soon everyone will.

I am an Olive Tree and a Lampstand.

I stand to the right of the King.

I Am Timothy.

Some of you will be just like me.

Huh?

LOL, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand right now.

But, soon you will.

I feel you dude. we all will chancge come the day. some will find out they are women who can stand up to pee and others will find their true selves on fields of blood

Interesting way to put it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maranatha!!!

LISTEN TO LESTER AND YES I AM SHOUTING
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maranatha!!!

Don't think Jesus carried weapons son. Why are you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 668442

Jesus said if you do not have a sword sell your cloak and buy one. so shut your ass no bible reading pussy
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2010 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Evil.

Will they come in spaceships? I have had a recurring dream over the years of the sky filled with spaceships, and there is always fear and I am hiding from the "beings".
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the Commandments.

I'm just saying....

no in the hebrew it says do not commit murder. coward is a good name for you
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2010 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
coward is a good name for you

and asshole fits you nicely I see
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/06/2010 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
coward is a good name for you

and asshole fits you nicely I see

I know I'm an asshole do you know you are a coward?
tim AKA Jarhead  (OP)

United States
05/06/2010 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Evil.

Will they come in spaceships? I have had a recurring dream over the years of the sky filled with spaceships, and there is always fear and I am hiding from the "beings".

They don't need spaceships.

They are already here.

GLP