Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are the Illuminati IMMUNE to KARMA?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35383855
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are the Illuminati IMMUNE to KARMA?

I totally disagree. I'm a "victim" of almost instant karma any time I do something even a little bit shady (which isn't often).
 Quoting: INK3

if instant karma was the real deal, all politicians would be in death beds :)))
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35383855

any thoughts ?

:))))

There is more to karma then getting ill. You'll probably find that they are unhappy in some way about something. It's not something you will read about in a news paper.
 Quoting: alexisj9

I'm just saying that karma is just another concept like heaven.

same language, different religions :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19958864
United Kingdom
03/01/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've read several times in the distantish past that they have tricks to avoid karma.

Such as telling us the truth in advance. They just tell us a myriad of lies along with it, so that we don't know what's what. The idea being that if they've told us the truth about their malevolent plans (regardless of how many lies they've also told) and we don't do something to put a stop to it, it's our own responsibility, as we're deemed to have accepted it.

Hence so very much lying & propaganda to confuse and distract I suppose.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've read several times in the distantish past that they have tricks to avoid karma.

Such as telling us the truth in advance. They just tell us a myriad of lies along with it, so that we don't know what's what. The idea being that if they've told us the truth about their malevolent plans (regardless of how many lies they've also told) and we don't do something to put a stop to it, it's our own responsibility, as we're deemed to have accepted it.

Hence so very much lying & propaganda to confuse and distract I suppose.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19958864

Again..

It's another belief system.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Karma belongs to Hiduism.
<%))4$hT4r((%><

User ID: 29317919
United States
03/01/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
first of all they changed the calendar so you constantly sign papers with your wrong birth numbers... and deeply associate that number within your mental framework.. then they take that number and give you an id based off it.. social security, then they use that id to calculate your base karmic levels... then they hit you with constant negative feedback and stimuli so you feel bad about everything you do. then they manipulate your gf's good memories of you with frequency manipulations and drugs like ZIP that can totally trash short or long term memories.. and then you feel like even more shit..etc etc ad infinitum. they can also black list you and completely zero you out.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5070268
United States
03/01/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is level 2 of the game. You cannot have good without the evil. It is free will realm. Nobody gets away with anything. Do you understand those men have lost their souls? Life is short because this is a negative realm. This is the price paid after Adam and Eve fell from heaven. The illuminati will never see heaven. After you get a little older, materials really start to mean nothing. Job starts to mean nothing. Everything down here is vanity and fruitless. All designed to keep you from going to the higher realm of heaven.

Would you rather have a jet or fly like Superman? Where the saved are going, you don't need roads but you can have a vehicle still that doesn't run on gas.

Nobody gets away with anything down here. Looks are deceiving. Those men know their fates. They haven't slept good since they made the pact. Money can't fix that or cover that.

I feel pity for many of them. I didn't used to, but I am learning about having forgiveness and compassion because really nothing here matters accept pleasing God and doing his will. This is what is needed to go to heaven. All roads lead to God. Every knee in human history will bow and confess Yeshua is our Lord and King!

He truly is the MOST INTERESTING MAN. Look what he's done for us. Gave us free will and we're still dispicable losers as whole. This is why the Illuminati are here. God will use them to punish the wicked. It does not mean they get away with anything. Thier sins have offered them up to hell, they traded their birthrights.

Do you see?
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Karma belongs to Hiduism.

bump for knowledge

:))
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043775
United States
03/01/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Karma only affects poor people
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043775

clappa
<%))4$hT4r((%><

United States
03/01/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 shills in a row.
gnosis
User ID: 16935799
United States
03/01/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
um, with the whole game metaphor..

what doe it mean when you find out your passion is game making..

(soul path may be a better term)

..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32061884
United States
03/01/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because they always offer a logical escape route to their tactics.

If you fall for the trap of somebody who is smarter than you there is no karma exchange because you chose to believe them for you own reasons (to learn more, greed, or whatever.)

In fact those who are masters of this technique benefit karmicly by leading people to the end results of their own greed, thirst for knowledge, ect. These types of magician do this by channeling this negative energy back to the places they originate from until they reach their goal of complete ego death for their followers. For this type of magician inflicting ego death upon others is like the karmic holy grail...... There is one that, theoretically is the result and bearer of this energy though, that ones potential could be limitless should they have the knowledge of how and where to move it to.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is one of the best slogans I've heard <

thank you :))
gnosis
User ID: 16935799
United States
03/01/2013 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you fall for the trap of somebody who is smarter than you there is no karma exchange because you chose to believe them for you own reasons (to learn more, greed, or whatever.)

In fact those who are masters of this technique benefit karmicly by leading people to the end results of their own greed, thirst for knowledge, ect. These types of magician do this by channeling this negative energy back to the places they originate from until they reach their goal of complete ego death for their followers. For this type of magician inflicting ego death upon others is like the karmic holy grail...... There is one that, theoretically is the result and bearer of this energy though, that ones potential could be limitless should they have the knowledge of how and where to move it to.

hf
 Quoting: No reward

whoever that guy is i hope he read 'treason' by orson scott card.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 35370114
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have some insights as to why the illuminati are immune to karma and never reap what they sow?

Can anyone explain why they have been not only getting away with what they do but they have been increasingly successful?

Are they without souls, or have they found a way to subvert nature?

All comments are welcome.

sun
 Quoting: Mr. P 526155

I believe its a 'first shall be last' kind of thing.

Last Edited by 1908247 on 03/01/2013 04:21 PM
Nus
<%))4$hT4r((%><

United States
03/01/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

i know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34613724
United States
03/01/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two reasons :

1) they actually tell us what they're going to do, before they do it. In their reality, this absolves them for the crimes they commit. They figure, hey..we warned them.

They tell us in the forms of TV, movies, and msm. But people don't notice or believe it. Who is at fault?

2) when they tell a lie, they tell the truth to themselves in their heads. They believe this cancels out their lies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32061884
United States
03/01/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

i know
 Quoting: <%))4$hT4r((%><

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
03/01/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought you were talking about glp karma, is that bad?
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
03/01/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong the money of the rich does not make them happy, why do you think that so many rich people end up drug addicts or drunks, it has nothing to do with being able to afford it, lot's of poor people have that problem too. It's because having money hasn't worked so they are looking for something else to make them happy, which also does not work because they are looking in the wrong place.
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two reasons :

1) they actually tell us what they're going to do, before they do it. In their reality, this absolves them for the crimes they commit. They figure, hey..we warned them.

They tell us in the forms of TV, movies, and msm. But people don't notice or believe it. Who is at fault?

2) when they tell a lie, they tell the truth to themselves in their heads. They believe this cancels out their lies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34613724

social engineering :))

as of this moment, they may look like they're innocent, but in the real future.......

we will talk about that :)))
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/01/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong the money of the rich does not make them happy, why do you think that so many rich people end up drug addicts or drunks, it has nothing to do with being able to afford it, lot's of poor people have that problem too. It's because having money hasn't worked so they are looking for something else to make them happy, which also does not work because they are looking in the wrong place.

karma not being the ultimate truth, is a possibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35389599
United States
03/01/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boy, they're not immune, and they're is COMING! Sometimes it does not manifest in this life...just go on You Tube and watch the NDE's; plenty of people saw hell and narrowly escaped. Plenty do not escape.

User ID: 35370114
Brazil
03/01/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe its a 'first shall be last' kind of thing.
 Quoting: 1908247

'tis quoting yourself time
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35385101
Switzerland
03/01/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have some insights as to why the illuminati are immune to karma and never reap what they sow?

Can anyone explain why they have been not only getting away with what they do but they have been increasingly successful?

sun

"It is possible to escape human justice, but it is impossible to escape divine justice. Why? Because these two forms of justice are not of the same nature.

Divine justice cannot touch human beings externally, but it touches them inwardly. There are criminals who have always managed to escape human justice, but inwardly they are being destroyed: their health, their psychic state, everything is falling apart. On the face of things they are still holding up, but gradually they will disintegrate, because it is the inner realm that nourishes them, that sustains the edifice, and if the inner realm collapses, then one day the outer realms will also fall. This is how divine justice makes itself known. And even if its sanctions are not immediately visible, they are instantaneous: the moment a man is disobedient, something in him darkens, something is disturbed. Even if it takes years for this disintegration to appear externally, it is already taking place inwardly."

"You cannot escape or bypass divine laws. That is why it is useless to consult astrologers, as some do, so as to be warned of losses or accidents to which you are exposed. Whatever you do, you will not avoid anything: you cannot escape fate with trickeries. The only thing you can do is work with the light so that, when trials come, you can better put up with them.

You know, for example, that a serious disease is coming; well, by leading a reasonable life, purifying and reinforcing your body, you prepare the weapons to fight it off. You will not be able to avoid this disease, but the day it breaks out, you will be able to minimize its ravages. This law applies in every domain: the efforts you make to reinforce and purify yourself will always enable you to face hardships in the best conditions."

"When human beings speak of moral laws, when they either acknowledge and accept them or reject them, they do not always really know what they are talking about. True morality is based on laws established by Cosmic Intelligence; it is not a human invention which varies according to different lands and epochs. Every society has established certain codes of conduct that it considers useful to it. If people do not respect these laws and are then caught, they are punished, but if they do not get caught, they are left alone. Divine justice will not come to punish them, because they have only transgressed human laws. Whereas if they transgress divine laws, they will not escape divine justice. Even if human beings bow before these offenders and crown them in glory, they will still fall automatically under the hand of divine laws, which are the laws of nature. Their peace of mind is disrupted, and they end by suffering either physically or psychically.

Obviously, this is no reason to transgress human laws. Not at all! Jesus said: 'Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and to God that which is God's', which means: respect the laws of your land, but above all, respect the laws of heaven."

"You will not escape accidents and misfortune just because you have decided to walk the path of light. You were right to make the decision, but it will never protect you from trials. In order to be protected from trials, you must have liquidated all the debts of the past. If you are still carrying them with you, whether you follow a divine teaching or not, whether you are in the light or not, nothing can be done: you must pay.

It is true that you are on the right path, that you work only for the good, but you must know that this good you do will reap results in the future and not in the present. So, when you are in the midst of difficulties, you must accept them and say: 'Lord God, this cannot destroy the good work that I am doing now. I know that by accepting my trials, I am liberating myself. I will, therefore, not rebel, I will not ask to be spared: I will continue to work.'"

hf

You have to forgive our "Illuminati slave masters" and even be thankful for they sacrifice themselves, to do the dirty work, in order for you to progress ... and they themselves have no clue about it ... poor slaves themselves they are ...

They are the very reason, why you'll become good, finally!!! These poorly mislead individuals simply show you, how not to do it.

The horrific consequences and suffering they'll face by comitting all these crimes on our planet are unbearable and almost endless - they've chosen the hardest way - out of ignorance ...

Their inner collapse is not immediately visible from the outside, but within they're already corpses, if they continue their self-destructive way ...

Don't worry and be good, despite these seductive powers who want to "proof" you otherwise, with justifications like " ... The bad guys can do whatever they wish, while comitting crimes, the'll even get rewarded on top ..."

In reality, if you watch them carefully, you'll realize that they'll all lose more than they've ever had, you have to watch them over a long period of time, 20-40 years and even more, it all depends on the soul, its development and many other individual issues ...

Good always ends up good, and evil always ends up very badly ... always remember this!!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: It is possible to escape human justice, but it is impossible to escape divine justice

Thread: How to surpass karma and predestination

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043775
United States
03/01/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong the money of the rich does not make them happy

That's just something poor people say to feel better
<%))4$hT4r((%><

United States
03/01/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boy, they're not immune, and they're is COMING! Sometimes it does not manifest in this life...just go on You Tube and watch the NDE's; plenty of people saw hell and narrowly escaped. Plenty do not escape.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35389599

their own microbes rebelled against them. higher frequency beings are in control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32622835
Canada
03/01/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Validity of this question is questionable.

Illuminati?
Immune?
Karma....wtf is karma?
<%))4$hT4r((%><

United States
03/01/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Validity of this question is questionable.

Illuminati?
Immune?
Karma....wtf is karma?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32622835

the expression of your aura field, the mathematical value of who you are after factoring in your personality and thought patterns which are also expressions of your actions and deeds..this ends up being a color gradient type scale.

Last Edited by <%)oM34PrIm|(%>< on 03/01/2013 04:48 PM

GLP