Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why are the Illuminati IMMUNE to KARMA?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34585699
United States
03/01/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why are the Illuminati IMMUNE to KARMA?
Because people have a misconception of "karma". It is more like an energy than an immutable law.

Many of the powerful are sociopaths and psychopaths. Being able to do absolutely anything without qualm, if they feel they can get away with it, and the vast majority moving undetected by the vast majority who simply can't conceptualize or deal with creatures so different from thinking caring human beings,

many find it easy to escape "laws" because they have no morality.

Thinking somehow that the word "karma" is going to bring some kind of instant "spiritual" retribution is a naive belief system.

Any serious look at history shows that eventually all systems and societies go through periods where they are dominated by such psychopaths. We are definitely in such a period now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35331460
Mexico
03/01/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have some insights as to why the illuminati are immune to karma and never reap what they sow?

Can anyone explain why they have been not only getting away with what they do but they have been increasingly successful?

Are they without souls, or have they found a way to subvert nature?

All comments are welcome.

sun
 Quoting: Mr. P 526155

They are not immune from Karma, and neither is anyone else.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
03/01/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because people have a misconception of "karma". It is more like an energy than an immutable law.

Many of the powerful are sociopaths and psychopaths. Being able to do absolutely anything without qualm, if they feel they can get away with it, and the vast majority moving undetected by the vast majority who simply can't conceptualize or deal with creatures so different from thinking caring human beings,

Thinking somehow that the word "karma" is going to bring some kind of instant "spiritual" retribution is a naive belief system.

Any serious look at history shows that eventually all systems and societies go through periods where they are dominated by such psychopaths. We are definitely in such a period now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34585699

History also shows what happens to those Psychopaths in the end, Karma is not always an instant thing but it always bites in the end.
euphoni

User ID: 19218677
United States
03/01/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Karma only affects poor people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043775

Wrong the money of the rich does not make them happy
 Quoting: alexisj9

That's just something poor people say to feel better

I bet I'm happier and poorer than you. Nanenanebooboo!
Good > Bad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32622835
Canada
03/01/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have some insights as to why the illuminati are immune to karma and never reap what they sow?

Can anyone explain why they have been not only getting away with what they do but they have been increasingly successful?

sun

Validity of this question is questionable.

Illuminati?
Immune?
Karma....wtf is karma?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32622835

the expression of your aura field, the mathematical value of who you are after factoring in your personality and thought patterns which are also expressions of your actions and deeds..this ends up being a color gradient type scale.
 Quoting: <%))4$hT4r((%><

Aura field, mathematical value and color gradient.
Give me the set of differential equations that govern the whole matter so that we can try to work out the solution. Hoping they are not non-linear with known initial and boundary conditions.

Give me a break.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35179157
United States
Report Abusive Post
Does sacrificing their first born come in to play with this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35383855
Turkey
Report Abusive Post
please.

utopia....

not fair........
<%))4$hT4r((%><

User ID: 29317919
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34585699

they built a huge framework around it... memory manipulation, hypnotism, frequency manipulating, completely rewrote history, came up with whole new languages that constantly attack the user, diseases, etc etc etc... it's enough to make any normal person want to just walk or run away as far as possible. we have to deal with this together and now.
1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
euphoni

User ID: 19218677
United States
03/01/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've read several times in the distantish past that they have tricks to avoid karma.

Such as telling us the truth in advance. They just tell us a myriad of lies along with it, so that we don't know what's what. The idea being that if they've told us the truth about their malevolent plans (regardless of how many lies they've also told) and we don't do something to put a stop to it, it's our own responsibility, as we're deemed to have accepted it.

Hence so very much lying & propaganda to confuse and distract I suppose.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19958864

Again..

It's another belief system.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35383855

Karma, aka cause and reaction, is a law of the universe.
Good > Bad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32061884
United States
03/01/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
doomsol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32061884
United States
03/01/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Validity of this question is questionable.

Illuminati?
Immune?
Karma....wtf is karma?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32622835

I don' know what a karma is either
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19956525
United States
03/01/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

It seems like some presidents, international bankers, top leaders around the world are part of the illuminati... are they human beings or aliens? Can they really avoid bad karma and will they ever reap what they sow?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35324434
Canada
03/01/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
They pay back in the next realm. They sold their soul to evil and the devil comes to collect on pay day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35391653
Australia
03/01/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard because they manipulate people into making certain choices therefore not being directly responsible for that choice. People are usually idiotic and make the wrong one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35391653
Australia
03/01/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just take a good look at George Bush snr. The guys a walking karma magnet. Old, senile and possessed by a multitude of demons. His soul is doomed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32477660
United States
03/01/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Many lifetimes ago on another planet I was a member of Illuminati types. Karma does play out as the game gets more and more constricted. Game over, and time to learn how I got into this matrix and how to put the brakes on it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/01/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Many lifetimes ago on another planet I was a member of Illuminati types. Karma does play out as the game gets more and more constricted. Game over, and time to learn how I got into this matrix and how to put the brakes on it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32477660

How does that affect your current life? Do you need to pay back any karmic debts?

GWB Sr. was mentioned in previous post, wondering what will happen to his soul when he leave the physical plane?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962372
Norway
03/01/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Karma only affects poor people

Wrong the money of the rich does not make them happy, why do you think that so many rich people end up drug addicts or drunks, it has nothing to do with being able to afford it, lot's of poor people have that problem too. It's because having money hasn't worked so they are looking for something else to make them happy, which also does not work because they are looking in the wrong place.

compared to a starving ethiopian with a blownup belly you are rich .. you dont starve and you have home with a descent temprature to sleep in

what would you do if you went from your current lifestyle to that? would you want to live?

i wouldnt, and i have a hard time beliving many westerners would
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27962372
Norway
03/01/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I totally disagree. I'm a "victim" of almost instant karma any time I do something even a little bit shady (which isn't often).
 Quoting: INK3

if instant karma was the real deal, all politicians would be in death beds :)))

any thoughts ?

:))))

There is more to karma then getting ill. You'll probably find that they are unhappy in some way about something. It's not something you will read about in a news paper.

ive thought about this realignment and economic crash in a different way

we all know the lifestyle we live now kills us long term.. men and women have stopped being interested in eachother and we have less and less kids, we are getting sick with allergies and cancer from the food we eat and toxins from the industrial products etc, this prosperity have been a curse in a way and is not sustainable in any way

if the idea is to force us to change our ways and eat more natural foods etc again, then what better way than to crash our economy and chase the spoiled middle class city kids out on the countryside and work on farms that produce organic food the old fashion way?

or maybe im too much of an optimist now, i dont know
Gypsy Leigh

User ID: 16595112
United States
03/01/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
sadly, the reality or zeitgeist or lenses through which i view the world give god a personality more akin to electricity. does a light bulg care if it is lighting a whorehouse or a nunnery? god is the all, you are the all, one equals the other. if you know this, how can karma affect you unless you tell yourself you need a lesson to find your highest self.

rantings of the insane, pay little mind.

peace
 Quoting: gnosis 16935799

Interesting perspective...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19723379
United States
03/01/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

"I'm just saying that karma is just another concept like heaven.

same language, different religions"

Karma doesn't necessarily have to do with religions. It's more like a universal law: cause and effect, action and reaction, which is very scientific. As for why they're seemingly immune to karma; we want to hear more insightful comments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19723379
United States
03/02/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many Illuminati members in the world today? What is their ultimate goal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34293114
Poland
03/02/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
karma is not real. it's a concept made up so the abused masses don't revolt, because they have this idea that the evil doers are punished in the end for their deeds. religion fills a similar role. it's simple; convince the masses that they don't need to do anything for evil to be punished, and they won't do anything, and the elite win. always been this way. always will be until something fundamental changes about human psychology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35365178
Puerto Rico
03/02/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Its you and me that had permited it .... they are our KARMA for us being aquiescent lame fucks ...

People ignore the solutions kiss this Elite asses as if it were gods facial cheeks.....

Enjoy the view and dont forget the ass whipes ..

taunter

Amen!
ladar
User ID: 33699304
United Kingdom
03/02/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
karma only applies to human beings ?
abhie

User ID: 35462232
India
03/02/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

sun

The practise of black magic, satanic rituals, and any kind of occult practise that circumvents your natural spiritual cycle, to traverse into a different karmic field, is spiritual suicide.

This has serious karmic effects.

Spiritual vibrations, in the post-death spiritual existence is pure. So in effect a person who dabbles in the occult and uses satanic human sacrifice to enlist the powers of an entity (lost human soul) to enhance his or her life is going against the laws of spirituality.

This has serious karmic repercussions.
God doesn't forbid you to do this, obviously , going by all the people who enlist the services of the occult, but that does not mean its good for you.

THe soul of a person who practices the occult and uses para-normal energy forces has to face the karmic consequences. There is no escaping this. IT may take him a 1000 years to pay it back, and resume normal spiritual life.

Just think that even a small spiritual 'crime' like helping others to wipe out your sins is considered, in the spiritual world as a sin or a spiritual crime.
Why then would the greatest of human crimes like using demonic forces be exempt???

There is no feeling like letting go, being simple, and trusting in the God that made you. This is so eternally powerful.

Trust. Thats it. Religions call it FAITH.
Be strong.
hf
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie

User ID: 35471867
India
03/03/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt from page #4 of this thread:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Here's an excerpt on what the author thinks of Black Magic and the Occult. We can use this in our understanding of how and why the Illuminati and all the satanic worshipers seem to be getting away SCOT FREE all the time:
She mentions this whilst talking about the power of PRAYER:

page #268

You will be protected from Black Magic (when you pray)
The reason the vibration on Earth is so low is because many human beings are indulging in occult practices such as Black Magic or Witchcraft.
This is completely against God's laws as it goes against someone's free will and is about using darkness for personal gain, to control, to harm, or to manipulate.
Black Magic is an excess of projected NEGATIVE ENERGY. You may find it very hard to believe that it exists. Your logical mind will tell you that in an age of technology, no such thing is possible. We would have found it very hard to believe, too, if we were still on Earth. But Black Magic is dangerous, and has been prevalent on Earth for THOUSANDS of years. We have to make people aware fo it so that they can protect themselves through prayer and positive thinking. All dark practices are completely against God's Laws. Just as prayer creates and abundance of light, Black Magic creates an excess of NEGATIVE ENERGY. There is no reason to be fearful, just be aware, and understand that prayer is essential to protect you from the negative energy and therefore one must always be totally positive and fearless.

(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
03/03/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

sun

Because Our Lady's rosary is the only way to knock them off jacob's ladder. Each rosary said properly releases 7500 souls and sends 150 members of the illuminate into hell never to bother anyone again.. Properly meaning 150 prayers said in a row to Our Lady. The traditional prayer is. :Our Lady Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. After learning that Our Lady is in the trinity and is in fact God then I say Our Lady Mother of God save us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Also saying the rosary everyday gains you the knowledge that CHrist is God and not the jesus of the bible son you don't have to bow down to those that enslave you. You may have to work for them here on earth but when you die and you say CHrist is God then they don't own you anymore and they really want you when you die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9238369
Australia
03/03/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because they never actually do bad things themselves. They just influence others to do the bad things. They trick others into wars but its not like they are the ones going into battle with an M-16.
 Quoting: Scuba Steve

^this^ Goes to show the only true sin is ignorance because without knowledge there is no choice. People live in denial and choose to be pawns in their evil designs, They don't want to know because then they would have to take responsability. It is safer to be a sheep.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because they always offer a logical escape route to their tactics.

If you fall for the trap of somebody who is smarter than you there is no karma exchange because you chose to believe them for you own reasons (to learn more, greed, or whatever.)

In fact those who are masters of this technique benefit karmicly by leading people to the end results of their own greed, thirst for knowledge, ect. These types of magician do this by channeling this negative energy back to the places they originate from until they reach their goal of complete ego death for their followers. For this type of magician inflicting ego death upon others is like the karmic holy grail...... There is one that, theoretically is the result and bearer of this energy though, that ones potential could be limitless should they have the knowledge of how and where to move it to.

hf
 Quoting: No reward

If this is true; sadly, does that mean they can always get away with their crimes? What about their future reincarnations?

GLP