Offer Upgrade

User ID: 287857
United States
11/02/2009 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sarah's Nightmare
Seems the technology is taking over.

No matter what egregious wrongs IBM did in the WWII camps they would like to do that wrong even better...

RFID on all things even the items you bring into your house.

RFID is BeReFT of magnets...sadly they will be shielded devices brought forth that will limit such magnetic anomalies...assured it is...

The days of T3,T2,T1 and I am not referring to processional spins...are upon us-the last days of "man" is before us and already aberrations are continuing to be brought forth.

The technology far outweighs mans small understanding-even the hidden technology-far surpasses our ability to CONtrol it.

As I have said many times once they get whatever HR####)dial a number is the game THEY play) for healthcare is all set to EXPAND THE RFID utilization-all health information, all financial data, all LEGAL and philosophical beliefs will be contained. They will claim it helps security and to protect data and assure many of false HOPE as it will be HYPE...

Implanting this kind of thing in the body is OBSCENE and will cause health problems, adhesions, scarring, heat generated-they will say it is usually off unless it is powered up by the reader...false sense of safety will prove FALSE/FALSCH in all ways. In fact few are aware of the UPC being the BAR being the CONTROL with the 3 sixes hidden by bar width-all of them have it....ALL-and within many houses the RFID is being tracked through the wrappers on your cans or an RFID attached...whether you can find it or not...ALL PRODUCTS...with NAIS it will extend to all farm animals or husbandry aspects, including pets and the ULTIMATE GOAL IS AND WILL BE HUmans...all owing allegiance to a system that will be required to buy or sell-and prone to ENFORCEMENTS via CREDITS...carbon tax to milk bought to egg laid by hen.

WHOSE PET WILL YOU CONSENT TO BE???Food and water are excellent motivators...monSATAN knows this...CODEX is their baby

MAV, Sensory weapons of ALL KINDS-capable to drive one insane are well understood as Dr Jose Delgado and his docile BULL...from the minute steps to the titan technology that cannot be controlled.

I have more naturally but as powers and principalities strive to obstruct beyond reason I will post and continue.

BIG DOGS roam and each day they are closer to the movies many have seen...terminator FRANKEN SCIENCE is taking over-soon the calls will be made by AI not man-as he is already being overwhelmed and not to his enhancement as it will be sold but to his demise, be assured this is not a game regardless of how they play it-but very real and your mind is on the line but more importantly your very soul-

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/02/2009 10:09 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sarah's Nightmare
From Dr Jose Delgado to Dr Ewen Cameron...from animals to Manchurian candidates...Montauk chairs and mind control(MK...)

This is a very developed science, albeit Frankensteinian...and tptb seek to control all-from your animals you care for to your own body-IBM technology seeks to go even further than they went in Nzzi WWII camps or the camps in Russia with Ivan Denisovich in Siberia...same kind of thing folks but tptb are MUCH MORE CAPABLE

Trillions have assured that...

Laws lacking any context to what we are already facing...and it will get much worst very rapidly.

Verichip wants to own all-voluntary-CONSENT is part of it all but as many can see-our outcry means nothing and common decency has no part in it.

Implanting a foreign body into the human body will cause serious problems and will compromise your own will. It has been shown in Dr Delgado's studies with the controlled bull that was accomplished decades back-be assured the tech is FAR MORE ADVANCED and far more sinister.

In Nov 7,2002 IBM received patent...#20020165758

Identification and tracking of persons using RFID tagged items...

That is the facts folks-they already have massive licenses to implant "medical devices" and all of them can be tracked-even the neonates who have monitors at home have been able to be real time accessed for at least 20 years-to track a newborn with high risk-and in some cases to gain convictions against errant parent...That is the truth but I can also tell you 20 yrs ago-the parents had no clue but the medical group did...

This electronic record will be expanded beyond the wildest conjecture-invasive in all ways

Even Scott Silverman,CEO of Verichip stated
"The primary application of our VeriMed health link patient identification system and the VeriChip microchip is to identify high-risk patients and their medical records in an emergency or clinical situation..."

INDEED and all patients need such "protection"

but I assure you the BULL was easily controlled decades back...and the bull will be even more compliant with EMF technology

Mind Control(MK) is the crux of control-and as I revealed years ago this is what they were doing and would ACCOMPLISH I will also say that mind control like Col Michael Aquino had in mind when he wrote Mind Wars...and they have no qualms about USING IT

Scarier than any horror movie could be because it is real and documented.

I have stated it and still continue to-few hearken to truth, but prefer idyllic fantasies of "safety" under the foot of the beast.

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/02/2009 10:01 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
11/02/2009 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great information Shadow Dancer, now give people time to respond to what you wrote and time to watch the videos you posted.

Sometimes too much information will overwhelm and the message will be lost. As always, great job of compiling information.

Let the information come out, let people respond and then post the next piece, makes more of an impact.

hf
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great information Shadow Dancer, now give people time to respond to what you wrote and time to watch the videos you posted.

Sometimes too much information will overwhelm and the message will be lost. As always, great job of compiling information.

Let the information come out, let people respond and then post the next piece, makes more of an impact.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 656642

I agree but I do not LIKE it...

Thx hf

With that idea in the forefront

I am a HUman

can one imagine what would happen if one had a thin electrical wire...and tried to dump full power into that wire???

SMOKING

SMOKING and MELTED down-would not be able to CONTAIN such power unless one were truly empowered beyond...

Know the truth hf Prepare in all ways

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/02/2009 10:06 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 808636
United States
11/02/2009 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep shining the light, ShadowDancer! You and others are sounding the alarm and posting truth. Those who would control us body and mind can't withstand the truth.

It's always darkest just before the dawn, but that darkness cannot stand against the light of the sun, just as lies and deceit can't stand the light and sound of truth.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep shining the light, ShadowDancer! You and others are sounding the alarm and posting truth. Those who would control us body and mind can't withstand the truth.

It's always darkest just before the dawn, but that darkness cannot stand against the light of the sun, just as lies and deceit can't stand the light and sound of truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 808636

Truth resonates much greater than the darkest deceptions-it UNZIPS it as sure as DNA is unzipped by their tech.

Thx hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do have a really BIG flashlight-one cannot measure the candle power...infinite is what I understand...hf

and HALLOWEEN IS OVER. hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE
User ID: 779511
United States
11/02/2009 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know you can get a magnetizer/demagnetizer to wipe out the current RFID chips (like in your driver's license and passports) but will they work on the Verichip?
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know you can get a magnetizer/demagnetizer to wipe out the current RFID chips (like in your driver's license and passports) but will they work on the Verichip?
 Quoting: ZTE 779511

Most all of their tech is SHIELDED...and shielded well(faraday cage tech to shield)

It could be disabled by GIANT MAGNET-MRI will ruin the data...if it gets close enough-but I am not yet sure what is the smallest that would be effective-something to determine as best as one can...hand held MRIs are out there but FEW-that would DO it...but good luck picking one up at ace...tv magnets and computer magnets are strong but leaving your license on one does not seem to corrupt data...and what will one use to duplicate a "read"...physiologic responses are difficult to match unless one knows what level is the coding at...

as far as sonic weapons-up to sonic vaporization...which they do HAVE one can run a white noise or a similar frequency but one that cancels or nulllifies the ATTACKERS.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Fantasia II
Koo Koo Ka Choo

User ID: 737443
United States
11/02/2009 10:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
George Orwell was right..Black is White, Up is Down, War is Peace...

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."

Yesterday is history.......Tomorrow a mystery.......Today is a gift......thats why we call it the Present!!!
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many have already seen the "big dog" and with sensors, to track...well, some covering in ones eye-like mud that one cannot remove works well-just as lathering mud all over ones body helps the heat signature as well and many clothes like under armor serve to disguise the heat signature-Turpens in pine trees have sticky oils...turpens are wonderful...good in many ways...and hiding the wild animals from the hunters...

the runners will be abundant and the hunters formidable...best to plan ahead before one takes their children to the zoo...seems the animals in that jungle are far from tame and many not even HUman-Truly

That way if your KIDS get separated you have a meeting point of SAFETY to meet up later-
best for all to know the plan and to have a code word known within your FAMILY for safety-no one without the code is believed...best to be secure and not played...

hf

big dogs take DOWN PREY -so do PRAY for that which is not beast...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE
United States
11/02/2009 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Duct Tape works well to shield signals too.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
shielding ones equipment is prudent-FARADAY cages protect the environment from MRI(as they have GIANT MAGNET)

There are many several times that of the earths gravity-but a small faraday can be made...for all devices that run on EMP-then again...who wants to support the beast???

Surprisingly, many are thinking it will be used to help man...look at the codebook...vaccines, pesticides, fluoride, lead, thermate...and on and on it goes...CONSENT is garnered in various ways

mainly NEGATIVE and will become more aggressive in procurring that-those silent HAVE CONSENTED

IT IS IMPLIED and INFERRED

even on your organs...that is where they are going...even with RFID claimed for medical it WILL ENCOMPASS ALL ASPECTS OF YOU...in all ways and even threat assessments-

bump

made for fun from Japan...

gOOD times, gOOd times...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes but one needs to be cautious on living organisms-need a sheet or the wrap tape athletes use if one utilizes it beyond the machines...in a pinch as it has metallic fibers

Seems tasers have a shield that is resistant THORshields...polyester weaves...many fibers and layers...the metallic helps short the things out-Sadly I am not lOOking forward to all of this govt PARANOIA but they know bettert han many what lengths they will go to....so that speaks plain enough by their 'defenses" demonstrated and planned...

Plain enough for Sarah...plain and short....or was it tall in the movie....but short is better...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE
United States
11/02/2009 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes but one needs to be cautious on living organisms-need a sheet or the wrap tape athletes use if one utilizes it beyond the machines...in a pinch as it has metallic fibers

Quoting: ShadowDancer

Yep,
That's why it works. But we need to come up with multiple ways to successfully disable these RFID chips on both organic and inorganic objects. They are everywhere, and we are too late to stop the spread of the chips, but we can think of a way to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Plastic containers or tarp, heavy grade...under pipes already present such as sewer are hard to find...and metal detectors are COMMON...as laws created to enFORCE the common gOOD will be 1984 style and add about 50 yrs-that is what I am referring to...lots of tech, most will come to be AI and in authority over HUmanity

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep,
That's why it works. But we need to come up with multiple ways to successfully disable these RFID chips on both organic and inorganic objects. They are everywhere, and we are too late to stop the spread of the chips, but we can think of a way to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

and we BEST BE EXTREMELY CREATIVE for survival as all who want TO BUY OR SELL will acquiesce readily when they understand the food trough is closed to 'resisting' forces...anyone who does not like being raped basically...and crisco will likely be removed with CODEX ALIMENTARIUS in DEC 2009...limiting vitamins and alternative treatments like colloidal silver or oild o oregano

baking soda is sure cheap these days, and vinegar...even bleach-with all the price gouging it is rather sublime.but basics like Borax are sure handy-they do not sell chemistry sets anymore for the most part-I have several friends who are scientists-but most folks are far removed from elementary science...time to become much more informed or one can adapt to being a mule for world govt elitists
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE
United States
11/02/2009 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep a close eye on what the Taliban is doing in Afghanistan. How they are surviving, how they are bartering, etc...

Because soon, anybody who disagrees with out government will be labeled a terrorist and treated as such.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would suggest even if one is short duct tape they can take skinny strips and crisscross the windows...or wall area if need be as the energy LEVELS WILL INCREASE and also there is paint one can buy to HELP but it will be extreme sadly I C more than I care 2

I am working it on gaining info...IT folks overall are as outraged as many of us...and know what they are creating needs to be CONtrolled but it is already beyond...so one needs to keep it in mind when building these monstrosities that will CONTROL all life...the RUNNERS will still escape and others will fall...preparing in all ways critical and most are far from that-I know I am...and it will take much more than supplies and a few handy plans to stay-breathing
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep a close eye on what the Taliban is doing in Afghanistan. How they are surviving, how they are bartering, etc...

Because soon, anybody who disagrees with out government will be labeled a terrorist and treated as such.

very true-anyone who attempts to suggest the govt of the world are insane...

mental health laws were changed for A REASON and all de commissioned bases(military) are now on the list as mental health treatment centers...
bartering is wise.

In WWII items of great worth were: food of any kind-but also shoes...were very valuable, COFFEE...and cigarettes surprisingly...all resources were claimed or commandeered by military-including the wood on one's land...that is why they created this "hoarders" syndrome so neighbors will be enticed to snitch their well stocked neighbors out-likely getting credits given them for their evil ways...as they did that in Greece long ago as well.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
11/02/2009 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump because Shadow Dancer's thread are always chock full of information.

Thank you for all the time you take Shadow Dancer to shine light for all to see!!

hf
ZTE

United States
11/02/2009 11:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
mental health laws were changed for A REASON and all de commissioned bases(military) are now on the list as mental health treatment centers...
bartering is wise.

In WWII items of great worth were: food of any kind-but also shoes...were very valuable, COFFEE...and cigarettes surprisingly...all resources were claimed or commandeered by military-including the wood on one's land...that is why they created this "hoarders" syndrome so neighbors will be enticed to snitch their well stocked neighbors out-likely getting credits given them for their evil ways...as they did that in Greece long ago as well.

Well, I do have a B.A. in Psychology, and I can say that hoarding CAN be a true mental disorder (as my grandmother has it). She can't control herself when given money. If I gave her $10 for the whole week, she would spend it within the hour. We recently had to clean her old apartment out and found boxes of brownie mix from 1987.

That said, like all other psychological disorders, psychologists and other "scientific" people like to take these disorders to an extreme. Any kid who can't sit still in a classroom for 15 minutes, but is loaded up on sugar is automatically diagnosed with ADHD...and given 3 pills to curb his creativity.

What happens, is psychologists completely over-diagnose everybody, instead of finding out what the real problem is with each individual. This is what hurts anyone who has a real disorder.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spray paint-metallic should offer some coverage as well if not against waves then SenSorS

sensors covered with paint, especially metallic paint

Anything that smells is sensitive to burning...as well...like peppers...especially oil of extreme peppers-or cayenne peppers...very HARSH on nasal tissues...

I remember around 5 yrs back when I saw the roundUp going down... many months before that they were running biological creatures down the halls-seeing if any alerts happened

Years ago this would be considered highly illegal but when criminals are in charge well all bets are off...

Many of the doors the furry fix alerted on were later taken down-months later-as they were running them through the halls regularly and I have seen them use the same crapp in parking lots...and they are also using the plates that are RFID as well-so if your car is in a parking lot or on the street "legally" then they can use a reader to run the plates determining who owes back taxes or outstanding issues of some kind-SurpriSe, SurpiSe

Unreasonable search and seizure quite common and becoming more so.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE

United States
11/02/2009 11:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Spray paint-metallic should offer some coverage as well if not against waves then SenSorS

sensors covered with paint, especially metallic paint

Anything that smells is sensitive to burning...as well...like peppers...especially oil of extreme peppers-or cayenne peppers...very HARSH on nasal tissues...

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Wi-fi blocking paint. Too bad they just now developed this when we needed it starting a few years ago.

Wi-fi blocking clothes is the next thing to develop, but I doubt they will hit the stores before TSHTF.

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bartering is wise.

Well, I do have a B.A. in Psychology, and I can say that hoarding CAN be a true mental disorder (as my grandmother has it). She can't control herself when given money. If I gave her $10 for the whole week, she would spend it within the hour. We recently had to clean her old apartment out and found boxes of brownie mix from 1987.

That said, like all other psychological disorders, psychologists and other "scientific" people like to take these disorders to an extreme. Any kid who can't sit still in a classroom for 15 minutes, but is loaded up on sugar is automatically diagnosed with ADHD...and given 3 pills to curb his creativity.

What happens, is psychologists completely over-diagnose everybody, instead of finding out what the real problem is with each individual. This is what hurts anyone who has a real disorder.
 Quoting: ZTE

It may be but for those who survived the wars before you were born or after-what does that say about their "disorder"/

I know I have seen some who are consumed in so much around them they cannot walk-or paranoia like tptb seem to suffer from...either way-are they really harming me when they hoard???

In my opinion I am not concerned about it-

I have to make big meals...I do not like to go to the store every day as it is not close...I do not want to have a dinner and run out of creme

Whose place is it to tell me I have too many canned goods or shoes? What business if it of theirs??? forced treatment for something so benign is ludicrous imho

All choices have consequences and living rurally I see very little consequence to those who know the lay of the land-do squirrels hoard or do they PLAN WELL-it is relative...to them and to others observing

The people in Calif do they have stored water-for with EQs they need extra water or a way to make it drinkable...wise...or the people in NO-how many had "hoarded" enough water for a potential hurricane or enough food to get through a few months-that in itself is A LOT OF FOOD-

so is one frugal or cheap???

short sighted or far sighted-whose place is it to dictate to another-unless they make no error they are as wrong as the other...time to be wise and not be used by tptb to cement their agenda or add to them accomplishing it.

No one needs to be put in a camp due to HOARDING...but they will...once they commandeer all resources those found taking their wood from their property and using it for heat will be considered "criminal" and likewise for those think they will bag an animal-many have already been chipped in the wild or fed RFID tracking grains etc...so you bag it and here comes ENFORCER BEASTgod...busted...even if one is taking it down with a crossbow...of course if the animal is found and no recording can be located(satellites) then it could of been an animal bringing it down...if one left some section of it-but if one consumed it and is unaware of RFID tech within-well still busted...

Sadly all the Orwellian laws are creating problems-clamming-now one needs a license on the east coast to clamming(digging up clams+FORAGING is not hunting or fishing BTW-a real legal nightmare for bench sitters with penis pumps...)
So with the over abundance of clams-it helps cause death of sea life and red tide blooms...likely adds to the Jellyfish blooms the world over as they degrade and contaminate the water so bad everyone will think the RFID ownership by UN and banksters-powers and principalities will be their ever providing parents...

THINK AGAIN hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW the man who originally claimed ADHD or ADD is a disEASE has come about a 180 or a 360-stating now there is no definitive marker demonstrating ADD or ADHD...in europe if one tried to medicate kids like they are doing here-it would be considered child abuse...and it IS

While they tell the kids in their bogus programs say no...they advertise so much 5 yr olds think they need bladder medications-I am speaking from experience-do not kill and when rick is 17 or 18 they will tell him "kill, kill, kill, kill, and let god sort them out later..."

what a nightmare it is

and in realtime it lives
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Many of the robots express "feelings"...cannot wait to see how many are waiting on droid 1 telling them how much they will be missed

Tron comes to mind-why did they pull all the copies???
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

one must understand the tech a bit...to extrapolate the resolution to it...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ZTE

United States
11/02/2009 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Tron comes to mind-why did they pull all the copies???

I've never seen Tron, but it's been on my "watch" list for about 15 years. I finally got around to watching Shawshank Redemption a few months ago.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/02/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do agree strongly with you ZTE

it seems absurd in so many ways-so many are real threats to themselves or others-compared to someone holding onto something a bit long it seems even more obscene.

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++