User ID: 287857
United States
02/20/2010 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sarah's Nightmare

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 02/20/2010 07:46 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
contrite
User ID: 898947
United States
02/23/2010 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice, to see the thread still alive. Seems they have been killing truth as of late. The sound of the shofar, is that what I hear off in the distance. Wish I had been here longer, think once second gear is pegged, there will be full on censorship. May you make it to the end of the last seventy five days, Ruhamah, and I will see you in the clouds.

[link to www.youtube.com]
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
02/24/2010 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comms' will collapse
as London Bridges surely fall

Indeed it is several shofars and yet the masses sleep,feeling sullied to the sound of proclamation and deaf to revelations

The pounding of the horses hooves ride the wave of time, ending

the plague of the giants shall surely fall as the cedars have dropped long ago in Lebanon...

Damascus follows the dried Euphrates

as what was spoken long ago is proven true

One can hold fast to that in the turbulent seas ahead

May we survive according to the miraculous magistry of the Most High-for nothing else will work-by grace all things possible

May the many hear the sound-let it resonate their very core-

and let their ways be directed to the right or the left-for no one can abide in both

and let it be more than a measure of contrition but effectively move them beyond that

Take care in all ways-

hf

Copyright 2010

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 02/24/2010 06:05 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
02/27/2010 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am without power and using a generator for the last few days-most the time the computers are non functional but hooked this up temp to let the rest of the naysayers know-your doubt is about to be resolved

All areas will keep feeling the 'storms' as though the doors of hell have been ripped off

But I would not waste time in worry or fear but prove the character each of us have-now is the time to fortify and hold fast against the bitter WINDS upon us...

The people are far stronger than tptb think and they shall work to break as many down as they can

Do not buy into their fear and their paranoia...knowing these times were warned about long ago and even now as many TRUMPET the warnings many ignore and laugh-as though they are indifferent to what comes next-

Those foolish enough to laugh will not be laughing continually-know the truth-

and make preps NOW and finish them up-in NH we have about 275000 without power-Workcrews from PA are coming up to repair...lines need to be buried and if one can be off grid all the better.

Take care and be strong, realize the divinity within you is greater than the power in the world...disguised under light it is clearly darkness and DECEPTION ready to take center stage-they are preparing the way now to have as many as possible discouraged and overwhelmed by weather and cost...know that is the plan to debase most in their spirit so they are willing to accept their frauds.

Ciao hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
02/27/2010 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
for those in NH updated last night...waiting for more

Outage Update 2/26/2010 9:00 p.m.
Crews will be working through the night to restore service to PSNH customers who lost power in last night’s devastating wind storm. As of 9:00 p.m., PSNH reports that approximately 256,000 PSNH customers (51 percent) are without power, down from a peak of about 265,000 outages earlier this evening.

Although power outages are widespread throughout the state, the Seacoast and Southern regions of New Hampshire were hit hardest by this storm. Wind speeds above 60 mph were recorded in both regions, with gusts reaching 91 mph in Portsmouth, NH.

PSNH currently has about 266 line and tree-trimming crews working to assess damage, clear debris, and restore power. Crews arrived earlier today from PSNH’s sister utility, Connecticut Light & Power, as well as multiple contractors.

An additional 310 crews will be arriving from Maryland, Michigan, and Pennsylvania within 24 hours.

[link to www.psnh.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basic physics seems to confuse many-with many of these EMF technologies like HAARP we are going to provoke EQs and volcanic excitement IMHO
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Research Dr Eastlund and Dr Nick Begich

Look at the patents and the weather manipulation since the 40s...

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dismiss at your own peril

bump for truth
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Paul McCartney seeded the weather for a concert back in the late 60s or early 70s...it was overcast and rainy...right when he came on stagge he had paid BIG $$$$$$ to make sure that as he started to sing "Here Come's the Sun" the clouds parted and the sun shined...another young adult on an english game show even mentioned her rich daddy fixing the weather...they spend a quarter of a million for their duaghter sweet 16 and you can be sure some of the cost is for perfect weather-they also do it over Disneyland and Disney World...they do and one is left wondering why do those in Africa die of drought and the hunger it brings...or the areas that need rain badly as the rain is dumped on others...for weeks at a time

Tomography of the planet generates immense heat...as do all the RF throughout the environment-and it is negative to living organisms...and can readily work with RFID or without RFID to create voices in the head-voice to skull tech

bump

had it for years and the frequencies HAARP uses are the same ones the brain uses...wake up

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 03/04/2010 03:08 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
They think they can seed clouds and do as they wish...increasing the plasma state of the environment and causing havoc with the weather...

As they went crazy with "broad spectrum antibiotics" years ago and used the SHOTGUN approach OFTEN-so often in fact that they helped to create these super viruses we have now....MRSA, resistant TB, Resistant C Difficile...etc...and even the dosages that were used in the 40 for VD which were only in the thousand or 10 thousand of units to treat it...now is in the MILLIONS!!!

Great job...

or their drug running minions...the ones who packed our kids with heroin and sent their corpses back to the home and family-acting as a courier, albeit dead...so how did this help our society??? Or the govt creating hypodermic syringes to cause drug use to dwindle and then it increased and in the past decades, beyond all understanding...another fix that went BAD!!!

Or patenting Mycoplasmas-the first bioweapon...and tied into Lupus, CFS(chronic fatigue syndrome), Fibromyalgia, and other immune compromised disorders...as they regulate schools to the point of profound ignorance...and promoting homosexuality while more fall through the cracks on academic skills or basic survival skills...somethings is terribly wrong with this picture...

They said they would own the weather and then they said they did...and they do, so what is that telling us by the tragedies we see daily...due to weather alone...daily tragedies
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

What about all the police chiefs resigning...some within a month of their promotion???

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/01/2010 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

may not agree with everything in this but it is pretty clear...

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

stargazer

User ID: 843343
United Kingdom
03/01/2010 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, SD.

bump for interest.

I havent been on this forum for a while.

Take care.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Discussing pedophile rings on blog radio now
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 03/02/2010 04:12 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, SD.

bump for interest.

Take care.
 Quoting: stargazer

Hello SD hope all is going well after the tsunami thing I was thinking about you and your daughter. I have not been on here much-already said most of what I needed to relay-most are blocked well-

Take care in all ways as this yr will be very ROUGH. hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
pedophile rings on blog radio now
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

Now, they are asking for listeners to call in on this show-it is for Hollie and other children being sexually abused and especially children who are handicapped or disabled and being sexually abused.

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hollie's father worked for University television...and he sexually abused Hollie-and he used to travel all over the world in singapore or africa or brazil when he worked for an oil company....siren2

one of many...seems the Jessica simpson thread speaks about worldwide rings that abuse many in helly weird...

live now

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 03/02/2010 12:47 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone is not familiar with PDROCKTON they ought to give his radio show a listen, speaking with a man who practiced as an attorney for 20 yrs...he has insider info

I am now listening about the groups trying to privatize water and monopolize water exports to USA...regarding Canada and their exports of water to usa

seems of 9 judges on this board...8 have since DIED...

food water and any resources are what they will keep closing in on.

and RFID with complete control

by the "people demanding it..."

how is that to occur...by holding ALL the RESOURCES and keeping the truth SILENCED...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/02/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
some photos of Chile

[link to www.boston.com]

Prayers for all those who have suffered EQs recently

hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/04/2010 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Technocracy Study Course, written by Howard Scott and M. King Hubbert in 1932, established a detailed framework for Technocracy in terms of energy production, distribution and usage.

According to Scott and Hubbert, the distribution of energy resources must be monitored and measured in order for the system to work -- and this is the key: monitoring and measuring.

They wrote that the system must do the following things:

1. "Register on a continuous 24 hour-per-day basis the total net conversion of energy.
2. "By means of the registration of energy converted and consumed, make possible a balanced load.
3. "Provide a continuous inventory of all production and consumption
4. "Provide a specific registration of the type, kind, etc., of all goods and services, where produced and where used
5. "Provide specific registration of the consumption of each individual, plus a record and description of the individual." [Scott, Howard et al, Technocracy Study Source, p. 232]

In 1932, such technology did not exist. Time was on the Technocrat's side, however, because this technology does exist today, and it is being rapidly implemented to do exactly what Scott and Hubbert specified: Namely, to exhaustively monitor, measure and control every ampere of energy delivered to consumers and businesses on a system-wide basis.

It's called: Smart Grid.
What is Smart Grid?

Smart Grid is a broad technical term that encompasses the generation, distribution and consumption of electrical power, with an inclusion for gas and water as well. America's aging power grid is increasingly fragile and inefficient. Smart Grid is an initiative that seeks to completely redesign the power grid using advanced digital technology, including the installation of new, digital meters on every home and business in the U.S.

These digital meters provide around-the-clock monitoring of a consumer's energy consumption using continuous 2-way communication between the utility and the consumer's property. Furthermore, meters will be able to communicate with electrical devices within the residence to gather consumption data and to control certain devices directly without consumer intervention.

According to a U.S. Department of Energy publication,

"The Department of Energy has been charged with orchestrating the wholesale modernization of our nation's electrical grid... Heading this effort is the Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability. In concert with its cutting edge research and energy policy programs, the office’s newly formed, multi-agency Smart Grid Task Force is responsible for coordinating standards development, guiding research and development projects, and reconciling the agendas of a wide range of stakeholders." (See The Smart Grid: An Introduction)

This is a relatively new initiative, but it is racing forward at breakneck speed. The Office of Electricity Delivery was created in 2003 under President George W. Bush, and elevated in stature in 2007 by creating the position of Assistant Secretary of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability to head it.

It is not clearly stated who "charged" the Department of Energy to this task, but since the Secretary of Energy answers directly to the President, it is assumed that it was a directive from the President. There certainly was no Congressional directive or mandate.
Implementation
On October 27, 2009, the Obama administration unveiled its Smart Grid plan by awarding $3.4 billion awarded to 100 Smart Grid projects. According to the Department of Energy's press release, these awards will result in the installation of:

* more than 850 sensors called 'Phasor Measurement Units" to monitor the overall power grid nationwide
* 200,000 smart transformers
* 700 automated substations (about 5 percent of the nation's total)
* 1,000,000 in-home displays
* 345,000 load control devices in homes

This is the "kick-start" of Smart Grid in the U.S. On January 8, 2010, President Obama unveiled an additional $2.3 billion Federal funding program for the "energy manufacturing sector" as part of the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act. Funding had already been awarded to 183 projects in 43 states, pending Obama's announcement.

One such project in the northwest is headed by Battelle Memorial Institute, covering five states and targeting 60,000 customers. The project was actually developed by the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), a federal agency underneath the Department of Energy. Since it is pointedly illegal for a federal agency to apply for federal funds, BPA passed the project off to Battelle, a non-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO), which was promptly awarded $178 million.

It is interesting to note that BPA takes credit for originating the Smart Grid concept in the early 1990's, which it termed "Energy Web." You can see from BPA's graphic depiction that it is comprehensive in scope from production to consumption.

[link to www.augustreview.com]

of course they will add millions if not trillions to the smart grid...once they get their hellcare scamcare through and it will tie all their info together even more
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/05/2010 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.zonesecurity.ru]

no one has yet to smear the video legitimately-the movement looks pretty legitimate to me...

Not a video...not a game...horrific

bump

hiding

GRBs,CMEs,fireballs, sulfur,HEAT,DREADFUL HEAT, consumed by fire...something to think about in 2010 and 2011-especially near October...have preps-many will be without adequate measures...cities are highlighted for many who haven't a clue-if the infrastructure collapses under something like this-long time to recover-decades even...best be mentally prepared in all ways and discerning.

All this happens with massive slowness. "It takes about 40 years for the belt to complete one loop," says Hathaway. The speed varies "anywhere from a 50-year pace (slow) to a 30-year pace (fast)."

When the belt is turning "fast," it means that lots of magnetic fields are being swept up, and that a future sunspot cycle is going to be intense. This is a basis for forecasting: "The belt was turning fast in 1986-1996," says Hathaway. "Old magnetic fields swept up then should re-appear as big sunspots in 2010-2011."

Like most experts in the field, Hathaway has confidence in the conveyor belt model and agrees with Dikpati that the next solar maximum should be a doozy. But he disagrees with one point. Dikpati's forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011.

"History shows that big sunspot cycles 'ramp up' faster than small ones," he says. "I expect to see the first sunspots of the next cycle appear in late 2006 or 2007—and Solar Max to be underway by 2010 or 2011." [link to science.nasa.gov]

Who's right? Time will tell. Either way, a storm is coming.

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 03/05/2010 05:50 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/05/2010 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pneumonic Plague Drill Held in Illinois, USA

In Lake in the Hills, Illinois, police will conduct a drill to combat a fictitious pneumonic plague on Saturday. “The Lake in the Hills Police Department is carrying out the test as part of a grant from the McHenry County Department of Health for its emergency health plan. In case of a biological terrorist attack or widespread disease outbreak, the site would be able get medicine to the community, Lake in the Hills Chief of Patrol Services David Brey said,” reports the Northwest Herald. Brey said officials picked pneumonic plague for the scenario “so it would have nothing to do with the swine flu.”

In Ukraine, the pneumonic plague is not fictional, although officials in that country insist the disease is a mutated version of the H1N1 virus, not pneumonic plague. Over the period of six days, the mystery disease has afflicted more than 500,000 people. The plague or virus in the Ukraine has 10 times the mortality rate than the normal swine flu. In late October, officials in Ivano-Frankivsk, a city located in southwestern Ukraine, characterized the outbreak as pneumonic plague. Pneumonic plague is caused by bacterium and is more virulent and less common than bubonic plague

Official Ukranian sources place the number of death at 33 (as of November 5) and the news website ZIK claims a total of 97 deaths. Deutsche Presse-Agentur put the number at 95 and reported on November 5 that 633,877 Ukrainians nationwide have registered with health authorities as suffering from the flu. Doctors in the region, however, dispute this and say thousands have died.

Residents of Kiev claim light aircraft sprayed a mysterious substance on residents of the city, according to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. The spraying was denied by the country’s Office of Emergency Response.

Reports from Ukraine on the mystery illness are contradictory and confusing. “While the mainstream media is reporting that it is a surge in H1N1 influenza, alternative media sources are reporting that it is a new unidentified virus, while other reports cite witnesses in Ukraine who say there is no evidence of a pandemic at all,” Steve Watson wrote for Infowars on November 2.

On November 5, it was reported by the alternative media that a town in China was locked down after 2 people died from an outbreak of pneumonic plague. In August, the Associated Press reported on a deadly outbreak of pneumonic plague in a remote farming town in northwestern China.
It should be emphasized that at this time there is no conclusive evidence that Ukraine is suffering from an outbreak of pneumonic plague. Experts note that if the country was indeed suffering from the illness the death rate would be much higher.

However, it is odd that a preparedness drill in the United States would use the pneumonic plague as its fictional predicate. It is not explained why officials in Lake in the Hills have chosen to avoid basing their drill on the H1N1 virus.

Lake in the Hills has ranked high in Illinois cities taking federal money for “homeland security” initiatives, according to a survey conducted by the Daily Herald.

It is not known if the Department of Homeland Security is involved in the drill to be conducted this weekend.
[link to www.fightbackh1n1.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

stargazer

United Kingdom
03/05/2010 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, SD.

bump for interest.

Take care.

Hello SD hope all is going well after the tsunami thing I was thinking about you and your daughter. I have not been on here much-already said most of what I needed to relay-most are blocked well-

Huh? I never been near a tsunami and I never said I had a daughter. Are you sure you haven't mistaken me for someone else?

Btw I'm from the UK. I'm male as well. I hope there hasn't been any misunderstandings.

Take care. Hope you're well. Thanks.

p.s. Why did you think I had a daughter. Just curious.
stargazer

United Kingdom
03/05/2010 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
pedophile rings on blog radio now

Now, they are asking for listeners to call in on this show-it is for Hollie and other children being sexually abused and especially children who are handicapped or disabled and being sexually abused.

bump

These paedophiles should get life sentences. In the town I live, there is this paedophile who hurt someone I know and he got away with it. He committed the crime like more than a decade ago and he wasn't found out about it. He has no remorse or conscience. The victim was just a kid.

I can't believe he has his own family now.

Well anyways, don't want to talk much about it.

I can't stand this world. There are far too many horrible people. People like this, damage children and when they grow up, they're still damaged. They have emotional/mental damage that doesn't completely heal. How can they do this to kids?

Well I believe in a divine plan for everyone. I got faith so I know things will get better in the world.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/06/2010 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, SD.

bump for interest.

Take care.

Huh? I never been near a tsunami and I never said I had a daughter. Are you sure you haven't mistaken me for someone else?

Btw I'm from the UK. I'm male as well. I hope there hasn't been any misunderstandings.

Quoting: stargazer

RSG=rev stargazer, lives in HA and has a daughter who was badly injured a few years back but did survive...sorry-seems many have similar names and I have been here too long-there are many with similar names..

although I have given others info like this to confirm they have a daughter and been correct...so if you have any closets you might want to 'make' sure no one was deposited inadvertently.

No problem-Apparently mistaken for another-Ciao hiding
Take care hf

good video...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

stargazer

United Kingdom
03/08/2010 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, SD.

bump for interest.

Take care.

RSG=rev stargazer, lives in HA and has a daughter who was badly injured a few years back but did survive...sorry-seems many have similar names and I have been here too long-there are many with similar names..

although I have given others info like this to confirm they have a daughter and been correct...so if you have any closets you might want to 'make' sure no one was deposited inadvertently.

No problem-Apparently mistaken for another-Ciao hiding
Take care hf

good video...

Take care

hf
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/16/2010 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for truth

'global warming or GLOBAL GOVERNANCE???

1st time in 42 years...fly over refused-this is from last year...but what is strange is the flyover he did to NY and sent hundreds scrambling for their lives-many still suffering some trauma from 2001...Not a good sign...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 03/16/2010 01:35 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
03/16/2010 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still nightmare material

Long ago it was clear enough the mockery at hand...and where has it led???

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++