United States
11/04/2009 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sarah's Nightmare
bump
 Quoting: Fantasia II

bump

brother in law died in august 31 yrs old-2 funerals one in OK with about 700 people and one in KC with about 2500 people-and he also has a perpetual scholarship with his name on it for boys at Boyscout of America-He taught many boys how to swim, canoe, carve, etc....for 20+ yrs in KS every summer...and he was a good man...His wife and him had been married less than 10 yrs...

CREMATED before his brother could arrive and he attempted to get to OK as soon as possible

started with RESPIRATORY DISTRESS AND COULD NOT BREATHE-Diagnosis was Pneumonia...and then lots of "IDK"...this stuff they have made is maximum kill with max mutations...and human disease)as they used several beside spanish 1918 and some others) and any pig disease, and any bird disease...in the lab they have JUMPED SPECIES LINES-truly EVIL in all ways IMHO

His wife is a doctor in OK...he was vented as soon as they made it to a hospital on a tuesday...then it seemed like GBS(Guillian-Barre syndrome)paralyisis worsened, besides respiratory shutting down and vented, paralysis started to shut kidneys down.....he was BRAIN DEAD ON thursday that week and taken off all life support and died

Then they RAPIDLY cremated him before his brother could even see him, and when he arrived he was ALREADY CREMATED

UNKNOWN

I am suggesting this is far worst than many think at this time and I would suggest not laughing too hard at the "zombie gene"

It is lab created and there is plenty of evidence

I will not take the vaccine and I will not take their flumist that goes to BRAIN, it crosses the BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER rapidly

I would restrict contacts to a minimum-using excellent hygiene...those who are sick need to quarantine themselves for a while as ALL flues are not generally being testted for strain-they are being considered flying PIG flu....and it did FLY did it not...

More aerial sights will be seen

Many will have mutated viral diseases...encouraged by all the gene manipulation

Joseph Bar Joseph...he is a waving RED BUG

FLAG

taking several hits with chemicals and a few electrical-I watched it on several cams when it happened...the "mental patient" HInt HINT

They brought it out of being eradicated since the 1918 and in 1977 they reactivated it...and now we are where we are

Mengele was a sluggard compared to these bent on killing

as they claim it will help many-what to turn them into something other than HUman???

They can take their GMO.GE.FRANKENFOODS and they know what to do with it-I donot want to share DNA with SWINE, swine and pearls bereft of me....no chickens either and no reptiles and no jellyfish gene or pig DNA in my tomato...people have survived for thousands upon thousands of years but cavemen were focused on real survival not killing everyone possible...or HUmanity would of never taken hold so many times

TPTB remind me of Ninharsag and enki and enlil, assured for a while they were the 'gods' and could impose on HUmanity-unaware of one far greater....even Anu realized they were not the only ones...and yet TPTB try and act as though it is their call as though they are gods....no more than I...

technology does not make one a god, what one chooses to do with it qualifies moreso as a god or a demon...

'gods' war far more aggressively so best be prepared as we will be seeing how they do it-for it is ON....

Mighty ones are battling right now...and the battle cries shall become much loader as man is flamed by the close battle that will explode shortly...

Take care and PREPARE in all ways

SERIOUSLY folks- many will be amazed at the weapons man has, let alone the god weapons...and CERN is a weapon as well...

hf

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/04/2009 10:51 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
11/04/2009 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Creepy to me and I have worked for a long time around creepy-whether hospital or morgue...the case is creepy and indicates they ARE NOT BEING FORTHCOMING and they did create it in a lab and Dr Jane Burgermeister did file against many including WHO, US,BAXTER, etc and many have confirmed the facts accordingly.

hiding

dynamite
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/04/2009 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
and all the fema coffins

Patent number: 5425163
Filing date: May 28, 1993
Issue date: Jun 20, 1995

are coffins for cremation folks....Patent #5,425,163-multi function CREMATION CONTAINER FOR A CADAVER
[link to www.google.com]

I will not assist them in killing me or anyone else...in truth I have very little family left in the world due to wars, poisons, and criminals...

1977 deadly flu re-activated and brought back from eradication in a LAB...

Mycoplasmas were the first germ bio warfare officially created in a lab and the it is the FIRST one PATENTED by united STATES of AMERICA....that is the truth

Mycoplasma are tied to all kinds of disease like chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and LUPUS etc....many diseases START WITH MYCOPLASMAS and this massive detail was an OPPORTUNITY...

SV40(lung and brain cancer-live viruses in vaccine) was in vaccines I was given as a child in the 50s and 60s...bone cancers too...MULTIPLE MYELOMAS...oh yes they know exactly what a PANDORAs box they have opened....and strangely my Brother in law has a dog named PANDORA...

The lid has been ripped off with cern and their constant need to kill with viruses and poisons...the same they kill rats with....whether it is PROZAC or Fluoride....same stuff...just different applications....

Truly sickening to my spirit...and all their actions they have sown WILL BE REAPED IN ABUNDANCE BY THEM

Mark my words-as they have tried to supplant man-they shall be supplanted-albeit many may die-but once their kind is removed-there will be no more evil as they have spread and grown to behemoth proportions

gods that have definitely FALLEN and just did not want to read the memo...

hf

dynamite
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/04/2009 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

alert for coffin confirmation-CREMATION
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
from a thread here:

User ID: 256274
11/4/2009 6:27 PM
Add to Favorites
Report abusive post
**DICK ACT 1902: NAT'L GUARD CAN'T SERVE OVERSEAS; NO DRAFT; NO GUN CONTROL ALLOWED EVER**

Of course, we were never meant to discover this...
[link to www.angelfire.com]

AND THE ACT CANNOT BE REPEALED. LOOK AT THIS:

The Dick Act of 1902

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities.

The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.

The National Guard Militia can only be required by the National Government for limited purposes specified in the Constitution (to uphold the laws of the Union; to suppress insurrection and repel invasion). These are the only purposes for which the General Government can call upon the National Guard.

Attorney General Wickersham advised President Taft, "the Organized Militia (the National Guard) can not be employed for offensive warfare outside the limits of the United States."

The Honorable William Gordon, in a speech to the House on Thursday, October 4, 1917, proved that the action of President Wilson in ordering the Organized Militia (the National Guard) to fight a war in Europe was so blatantly unconstitutional that he felt Wilson ought to have been impeached.

During the war with England an attempt was made by Congress to pass a bill authorizing the president to draft 100,000 men between the ages of 18 and 45 to invade enemy territory, Canada. The bill was defeated in the House by Daniel Webster on the precise point that Congress had no such power over the militia as to authorize it to empower the President to draft them into the regular army and send them out of the country.

The fact is that the President has no constitutional right, under any circumstances, to draft men from the militia to fight outside the borders of the USA, and not even beyond the borders of their respective states. Today, we have a constitutional LAW which still stands in waiting for the legislators to obey the Constitution which they swore an oath to uphold.

Charles Hughes of the American Bar Association (ABA) made a speech which is contained in the Appendix to Congressional Record, House, September 10, 1917, pages 6836-6840 which states: "The militia, within the meaning of these provisions of the Constitution is distinct from the Army of the United States." In these pages we also find a statement made by Daniel Webster, "that the great principle of the Constitution on that subject is that the militia is the militia of the States and of the General Government; and thus being the militia of the States, there is no part of the Constitution worded with greater care and with more scrupulous jealousy than that which grants and limits the power of Congress over it."

"This limitation upon the power to raise and support armies clearly establishes the intent and purpose of the framers of the Constitution to limit the power to raise and maintain a standing army to voluntary enlistment, because if the unlimited power to draft and conscript was intended to be conferred, it would have been a useless and puerile thing to limit the use of money for that purpose. Conscripted armies can be paid, but they are not required to be, and if it had been intended to confer the extraordinary power to draft the bodies of citizens and send them out of the country in direct conflict with the limitation upon the use of the militia imposed by the same section and article, certainly some restriction or limitation would have been imposed to restrain the unlimited use of such power."

The Honorable William Gordon
Congressional Record, House, Page 640 - 1917

very interesting how truth cannot be obstructed in entirety

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
dynamite
Biological Process Control

In 1996, the US Air Force Scientific Advisory Board published a 14-volume study of future developments in weapons called New World Vistas. Tucked away on page 89 of an ancillary 15th volume are some hair-raising insights into the future coupling of man and machine in a section dealing with Biological Process Control. The author refers to an explosion of knowledge in the field of neuroscience, adding, ominously:

One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set.
Translating the words experience set from military jargon into plain English, this means, simply, that they envisage the ability to erase your life’s memories and substitute a new, fictitious set.

By projecting such developments into the future, the authors of New Vistas are camouflaging present day capabilities. A similar futuristic scenario with many references to mind manipulation is described in The Revolution in Military Affairs and Conflict Short of War (US Army War College, 1994). Authors Steven Metz and James Kievit declare: Behaviour modification is a key component of peace enforcement and The advantage of [using] directed energy systems is deniability. The authors ask: Against whom is such deniability aimed? The direct answer is the American people.

Set in the year 2010, Metz and Kievit write of perception moulding and advanced psycho-technologies to avoid irksome public protest, but that is just the beginning. The major obstacle, they believe, is that traditional American ethics [are] a major hindrance, and thus, sadly old-fashioned notions of personal privacy and national sovereignty [are to be] changed.

The future presented by Metz and Kievit sounds like a mixture of George Orwell’s 1984 and the recent movie The Matrix. Individuals unwilling to go along with the revolutionary changes are identified using comprehensive inter-agency integrated databases. They will then be categorized and sophisticated computerized personality simulations will be used to develop, tailor and focus psychological campaigns for [ie. against] each.

Other techniques to be used in association with these new mind weapons include morphing, a present-day ability that controls the distortion of TV images. So, if you are lucky enough not to have your brain electronically scrambled or erased, the electronic news media will be manipulated especially for you, presenting convincing near-real-life visual images through your combined TV set-cum-internet interface.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.globalspirit.org]

I AM sure I do NOT want whatever spirit they seem to ascribe to...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to superstrangeland.blogspot.com]

A!

These machines/cyborgs/cybrids/hybrids/AI will QUICKLY OVERTAKE MAN WITH CONTROL
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to superstrangeland.blogspot.com]

A!

These machines/cyborgs/cybrids/hybrids/AI will QUICKLY OVERTAKE MAN WITH CONTROL
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

ERRORS IN SOFTWARE LIKE WHEN ALMOST 30 PEOPLE WERE OVERRADIATED in their cancer "therapy"

stormWorm...Infected genes in computers THAT CAN RETALIATE

seriously folks...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pneumonic plague not Bubonic...but it will not be long for a recombinant to appear

several mutations

stay strong=vitamin D...GREAT hygiene

some online flash cards for newbs

[link to www.proprofs.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

or cheese making....or wine...

being multi talented is very wise...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geez

[link to evolve.harvard.edu]

organic synthesis applied to synthetic molecules

great I need an upgrade...mind intact and I would enjoy the 30 yrs off the mainframe...what a deal...combinatorial chemistry...molecular evolution-great if some egocentric mad scientist at the helm...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

TeraHertz can unzip and mutate DNA also...EMF???

Chemical or environmental attack...harms DNA

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

pituitary gland and PINEAL work with each other...and the THYMUS gland...

giants of old...Titans..."gods"

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 billion people on the planet...no problem...except to the elitists...

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/05/2009 11:30 AM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I may be over reacting to zombies, viruses made by scientists or reactivated...and Giants, like the days of Noah...I am at a deficiency being a bit short...

hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be over reacting or it may be their thrust to own the world with their eschatology

lucifer god man crap...

they have plenty of gold and resources why can't they leave the rest of the world alone???

1) Global Council on Indigenous Wisdom & Wellbeing: Leroy Little Bear, Angaangaq Lybert, Woody Vaspra, Diane Longboat, George Amiotte, Chief Jake Swamp, Judy Swamp, Vickie Downey, Joseph Rael, Nancy Maryboy, Leon Secatero

2) Global Council on Education in the 21st Century: Jane Goodall, David Scott, Helga Breuninger, Riane Eisler, Sunita Gandhi, Dee Dickinson, Fred Mednick, Usha Ballamore, Manish Jain

3) Global Council on Peace & Conflict Resolution: Desmond Tutu, Arun Gandhi, John & Susan Marks, Rabbi Michael Lerner, Elie Wiesel, Rama Vernon

4) Global Council on Spirituality & Deep Ecology: Mary Evelyn Tucker, John Grimm, Brian Swimme, Duane Elgin, Wangari Maathai, Thomas Berry, Rupert Sheldrake, Jean Houston, Diane Williams

5) Global Council on Spiritual Politics & Global Citizenship: Al Gore, Dennis Kuccinich, Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, Cornel West, Robert Thurman, Tu Weiming, Barbara Bernstein

6) Global Council on Personal & Planetary Security: Jonathan Granoff, Mikhail Gorbachev, Douglas Roche, James George

7) Global Council on Planetary Ethics and Values: Steven Rockefeller, Ervin Laszlo, Vaslav Havel, Mary Robinson, Bette Williams, Oscar Arias Sanchez, Hafsat Abiola, Hans Kung, Diane Williams

8) Global Council on Conscious Economies, Corporate Responsiblity and Economic Justice: William Wallin (CAUX Round Table), David Korten, Thom Hartmann, John Dalla Costa, Christopher Laszlo, Rama Mani, Theo Cosmora

9) Global Council on Interfaith Dialogue & Inter–religious Relations: Karan Singh, James Parks Morton, William Vendley, Jim Kenney, Houston Smith, Suheil Bushuri, Diane Eke

10) Global Council on Planetary Sustainable Futures: Sesh Velamoor, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Don Beck

11) Global Council on Integral Medicine & Planetary Health: John Kabat–Zinn, Daniel Coleman, Andrew Weil, Larry Dossey, Rachel N. Remen, Lewis Mehl–Madrona

12) Global Council on Frontier Science & Sustainable Technologies: John Hagelin, Yasuhito Kimura, Elisabet Sahtouris, Mark Cummings, Fritjof Capra, Fred Alan Wolf, Peter Russell, Beverly Rubik, Peter Russell

13) Global Council on Islam & The West: Dr. Seyyed Nasr, Dr. Riffat Hassan, Dr. Akbar S. Ahmed, Dr. Michael Sells, Prince Hassan of Jordan, Queen Noor of Jordan, Dr. Omid Safi, Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer

14) Global Council on the Welfare of Youth and Emergence of Youth Leadership: Dr. Nina Meyerhof, Valentin Vollmer, Juliana Hepp, Dr. Helga Breuninger

15) Global Council on the Welfare, Wisdom & Empowerment of Women: Riffat Hasan, Audrey Kitagawa, Hafsat Abiola, Wangari Maathai, Diane Williams

16) Global Council on Mindful Media: Gill Wright, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Hazel Henderson, Thom Hartman, Marcus Morrell, Sandra Hay, Ashok Gangadean, Kit Thomas

17) Global Council on Awakening Arts & Entertainment: Bono, Peter Gabriel, Steven Speilberg, Kit Thomas, Michael Douglas, Susan Sarandon, Stephen Simon, Robert Redford
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i568.photobucket.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are approaching an evolutionary event horizon, where the organic and the synthetic, the virtual and the "real", are merging together into an operational ecology, an existence morphology for which there is no precedent in the history of which we are currently aware, catalyzed by nanotechnology -

[link to www.historianofthefuture.com]

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/05/2009 03:19 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
New evidence is flooding in to suggest that many industrial chemicals are more dangerous than previously understood. During the 1990s, it came as a surprise that many industrial chemicals can interfere with the hormone systems of many species, including humans.

Hormones are chemicals that circulate in the blood stream at very low levels (parts per billion, and in some cases parts per trillion), acting like switches, turning on and off bodily processes.

From the moment of conception throughout the remainder of life, our growth, development and even many kinds of behavior are controlled by hormones.

Now new evidence is piling up to show that some of these hormone-related changes can be passed from one generation to the next by a mechanism that remains poorly understood, called epigenetics.

Until very recently scientists had thought that inherited traits always involved genetic mutations -- physical changes in the sequence of nucleotides that make up the DNA molecule itself.

Now they know that there is a "second genetic code" that somehow influences the way genes operate, and that by some poorly-understood mechanism can be passed along to successive generations.

Medical scientists hope to take advantage of the new science of epigenetics to manipulate the behavior of genes for beneficial purposes.

But the dark side of this new understanding is that stress, smoking, and pollution can cause epigenetic changes -- including many serious diseases like cancer and kidney disease -- that apparently can be passed along to one's children and even grandchildren.

For example, Dutch women who went hungry during World War II gave birth to small babies.

These babies, in turn, gave birth to small babies even though they themselves had plenty to eat.

"It changes the whole way we think about inheritance," says Dr. Moshe Szyf at McGill University in Toronto.

Just last month professor Michael Skinner at Washington State University in Spokane announced results of laboratory experiments showing that environmental pollution could permanently reprogram the genetic traits of a family line of rodents, creating a legacy of sickness.

This research "highlights the long-term dangers from environmental pollution," professor Skinner said.

Dr. Skinner showed that a single exposure to a toxic chemical in the womb could produce a sick litter of offspring, which in turn could produce its own sick offspring. "It's a new way to think about disease," Dr. Skinner said.

"A human analogy would be if your grandmother was exposed to an environmental toxicant during mid-gestation, you may develop a disease state even though you never had direct exposure, and you may pass it on to your great-grandchildren," Skinner said.

"It introduces the concept of responsibility into genetics," says Dr. Szyf.

As a recent story in the Toronto Globe & Mail summarized, "Epigenetics may revolutionize medicine, said Dr. Szyf, and it also could change the way we think about daily decisions like whether or not to order fries with a meal, or to go for a walk or to stay in front of the television.

You aren't eating and exercising for yourself, but for your lineage."

On average, 1800 new chemicals are registered with the federal government each year and about 750 of these find their way into products, all with hardly any testing for health or environmental effects.

Brominated flame retardants, phthalates, bisphenol-A, PFOA (related to the manufacture of Teflon) are the toxins that have gained our attention at the moment.

By working overtime for 10 or 15 years in the traditional environmentalist way, we may be able to ban a half-dozen of them. But during that 10 or 15 years, the chemical industry (and the federal EPA) will have introduced somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 new chemicals into commerce, almost entirely untested. This destructive merry-go-round is accelerating.

Faced with evidence of harm, governments tend to respond initially by conducting "risk assessments" to show there is no problem.

The main function of risk assessment is to make chemical problems disappear, almost like magic.

As EPA's first administrator, William Ruckelshaus, reminded us, "We should remember that risk assessment data can be like the captured spy: If you torture it long enough, it will tell you anything you want to know."

So the bad news about chemical contamination is steadily mounting, while the number of new chemicals is steadily increasing.

As we have been reporting regularly in Rachel's Precaution Reporter, the European Union has responded to this situation by trying to enact a new law called REACH, which requires that chemicals be tested before they can be sold.

As they say in Europe, "No data, no market." The U.S. and European chemical industries -- and the White House -- have been working overtime to subvert the European effort to enact REACH.

But now it looks as though REACH -- in one form or other -- will become law soon. It will be binding on any corporations that want to sell chemicals in Europe...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classic double speak

"You aren't eating and exercising for yourself, but for your lineage."

It does not matter as they try and poison you in so many ways there is no way to avoid it-even the elite cannot get free of what they are doing-So many generations have been wiped out or contaminated so bad they are sterile...those are the facts.

One could take care of themselves with the choices they make-doesn't matter as they are working twice as hard with massive resources to keep you sick, enslaved, ignorant, controlled, and overwhelmed by fear and hopelessness

It seems very clear to me-I have little family left-

wars, wars, and more wars,...and degrading the environment as quickly as possible so HUmanity will be WILLING to CONSENT to their perversities in the interests of safety and security

Agenda 21...the system collapsing daily...
bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/05/2009 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to abcnews.go.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/06/2009 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/06/2009 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Decrease in Temporal Domain Increments

Proportional with an acceleration of temporal compression is an acceleration of functional complexity, operational elements of what I refer to as the "convergence syndrome". As a process dynamic, technologies, belief systems, cultural and societal paradigms, even the very definitions of life itself, are becoming ever more synergistically interconnected, and irreversibly interdependent. In this emergent domain, nothing is isolated or autonomous. This convergence phenomena has spawned the most powerful tools of creation ever invented, which have synergistically accelerated the human species into a realm of transformation which, in just the past decade, supercedes all of the 2 ½ million years of human socio-technological evolution preceding this moment in time.

Evolution tends to be a trauma induced process; that is, provided the periodicity and amplitude of the encountered trauma cycles do not exceed the response capacity of the challenged system, the system will tend to become more robust. What is most significant, however, is that from the perspective of being here on this world, at this moment, never before in the known history of this world and its inhabitants have the threshold drivers of transition, by which the very future of this world are about to be determined, been within the reach of its inhabitants.
[link to www.historianofthefuture.com]

GENES, BITS, and ATOMS, the kingdom of adam sleeps deeply...
the great singularity...the WALL, is thicker for those who have not completed the foundational work...built on sand, time will erode swiftly...as we are compressed into black hole reality...there are those who are to be grist it would seem and unaware of the sand passing NOW.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/06/2009 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
More temporal and cognitive glitches will be occurring

More fractured psyches will be breached-be alert...and animal problems will likely increase-even insects will react...eyes open folks

...things unseen WILL BE SEEN MORE IN THE COMING DAYS

be discerning
hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/06/2009 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fifth of november proved 33 is a very important number for someone...

our shooter from VA tech(prior history) and military as well as Muslim...13, 30 (killed, wounded...)...at 1330 hours....COMPELLING
Interesting numbers eh???

33 seems to be the number that day throughout...

[link to www.ptinews.com]

33 again the magic numbers albeit composed of differing factions...ours and their

islamabad, Nov 5 (PTI) Renewed pitched battles erupted today around the Taliban stronghold of Sararogha with 28 militants and five soldiers killed in fresh clashes, as US drones, after a brief lull fired missiles targeting a hideout in North Waziristan killing five other insurgents.

More at link...

and we have hellcare moving itself through as acorn is busted in LA, new orleans, funding restarts...

lots of magic cups being moved around...where they stop is anybodies guess...

bump

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/06/2009 06:32 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++