Offer Upgrade

User ID: 579860
Iceland
11/06/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Masonic Secrets. (Questions Encouraged)
Hey guys,

Someone in my family is a Mason - therefor growing up I haven´t taken any Masonic conspiracies seriously. Now that I am older and look back at all the times I spent with this family member I am actually convinced that these people are up to no good.

My uncle has been a Freemason for many, many years now. He has been one since I can remember. His wealthy friend nominated him for initiation. My entire family noticed a major change in personality once he joined. He completely removed himself from his family and became very secretive. I do, however, remember times from my childhood, visiting his home. His house was filled with Masonic art, and being a curious soul I would always ask him about them - his answer was always something along the lines of "something you will never understand", or "you will never know". When I was a little older I visited his place again and, again, I was interested in the Masonic art he had in his home. I asked again what kind of art work it was, he´d grin and say "if I told you, I would have to kill you." I always took it as a joke, but that is something strange to say to an eight your old child.

My uncle is not a good man. At that young age I knew nothing of Freemasonry, as a matter of fact I had no idea what THAT was until I turned 18. My uncle has struck my grandmother sending her to hospital, he said that "that alcoholic whore was a disgrace to his name and didn´t want to be in anyway associated with her", he also publicly humiliated my mother at a dinner party by using similar words and throwing wine all over her face.

I still, occasionally, bump into him. Not much is said, though. He mainly just smirks, nods his head, and then walks away. I get more warmth from a stranger.

Now, I am nearing thirty and certainly have had a lot of time to think about my past. I have done a lot of research on Freemasonry and spoken to my grandfather on the topic. What he had to say was very interesting. I have a lot to tell you about the Mason world and would be glad to share it.

So, if any of you have ANY questions feel free to ask me, and if there are any real Mason´s here who try to defend their secret, I will do my best to prove them wrong.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811925
United States
11/06/2009 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Masonic Secrets. (Questions Encouraged)
My former boyfriend was of that cult. I tried really hard to get him inebriated enough to divulge his secrets but to no avail. He had a lot of money and clout and he belonged to the shriner sect. I couldn't get squat from him other than his interest in astronomy and the Orion constellation. The belt is a direction rather than an accessory. I'm pretty sure the Freemason's understand our origin but choose to keep it secret.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 633671
United States
11/06/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get the ball rolling...Entice us
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
My former boyfriend was of that cult. I tried really hard to get him inebriated enough to divulge his secrets but to no avail. He had a lot of money and clout and he belonged to the shriner sect. I couldn't get squat from him other than his interest in astronomy and the Orion constellation. The belt is a direction rather than an accessory. I'm pretty sure the Freemason's understand our origin but choose to keep it secret.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 811925

What gives them power is this knowledge. If they told everyone what they know then this world wouldn´t exist. They know the rules and play around them - in their eyes the Great Architect, the Omnificent Observer, is the grand manipulator of reality and creator of the holographic universe. If they abide by his ruling they are granted power of the Earth. It sounds a little unbelievable but it´s true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 810653
United States
11/06/2009 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been in their lodges and looked into their eyes. Way fucked up to say the least. Their eyes were jet black and that blackness seemed to stretch into emptiness into their skulls. I also noticed a large amount of Muslim paraphernalia hanging all over the walls.

Any comments?
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The journey a Freemason must take is one of awakening. They symbolize this at initiation by blindfolding and stripping down the recruit. The initiate must know his insignificance in an insignificant reality. The Freemason must learn to true worth of human life and prove this with sacrifice. All Freemasons must offer a blood sacrifice to be granted the privilege of seeing the eye of the Grand Architect. Game of the gods, if you will....

Last Edited by SikTh on 11/06/2009 12:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 810653
United States
11/06/2009 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What gives them power is this knowledge. If they told everyone what they know then this world wouldn´t exist. They know the rules and play around them - in their eyes the Great Architect, the Omnificent Observer, is the grand manipulator of reality and creator of the holographic universe. If they abide by his ruling they are granted power of the Earth. It sounds a little unbelievable but it´s true.
 Quoting: SikTh

God has shown me some of those secrets you speak of and I can tell you they would scare the shit out of any person of religion. Religions in know way are close to the truth of God. Idol1
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been in their lodges and looked into their eyes. Way fucked up to say the least. Their eyes were jet black and that blackness seemed to stretch into emptiness into their skulls. I also noticed a large amount of Muslim paraphernalia hanging all over the walls.

Any comments?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 810653

You are right. Their eyes are empty. The journey to become a 33rd degree master Mason is one that takes all substantial meaning out of life (as we know it). To a Master Mason you are nothing but a balloon - the only thing that is valuable to them is the air inside you. Or, to be more direct, your money, your body, and all that jazz is the balloon, and the valuable asset is the universal energy you create.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

God has shown me some of those secrets you speak of and I can tell you they would scare the shit out of any person of religion. Religions in know way are close to the truth of God. Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 810653

You are correct. I will tell these people the truth. The more they know, the more power they have.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
No God is worth worshiping, people. No one created you. The way you all perceive yourselves is not at all who you are. The only thing this Architect did was create the game you play and the disguise you wear.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2009 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is, he didn't seem all that intelligent to me. He and his sister were adopted. His father was Jewish, for what it's worth. He was raised Xtian by his adopted mother. Blonde hair, blue eyed babies. I've been trying to contact him after a few years ~ we split on good terms ~ but he avoids any real contact. He probably knows I'm researching him *smile* They're dumb but they are smart.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem is, he didn't seem all that intelligent to me. He and his sister were adopted. His father was Jewish, for what it's worth. He was raised Xtian by his adopted mother. Blonde hair, blue eyed babies. I've been trying to contact him after a few years ~ we split on good terms ~ but he avoids any real contact. He probably knows I'm researching him *smile* They're dumb but they are smart.

Was your ex-boyfriend manipulative? Smart does not necessarily mean that he is good at math, biology, or anything like that. His craft can be manipulation - perhaps he was recruited because he has a way with people.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was your ex-boyfriend manipulative? Smart does not necessarily mean that he is good at math, biology, or anything like that. His craft can be manipulation - perhaps he was recruited because he has a way with people.

I´ve got to run for awhile but I will be back to answer any questions,
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2009 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
No God is worth worshiping, people. No one created you. The way you all perceive yourselves is not at all who you are. The only thing this Architect did was create the game you play and the disguise you wear.

The Matrix?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2009 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I´ve got to run for awhile but I will be back to answer any questions,

Oh yeah, people fell all over him without even knowing him. I didn't really understand it because he seemed so ordinary to me other than his bank account. Then there were those barflies that told me to loose him,,, but quickly. Sometimes sages are found in the most unlikely places.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Iceland
11/06/2009 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Matrix?

Several noted Freemason´s have actually made films based on their journey through the Masonry ranks - others have knowledge of it and are trying to make people aware through the film industry.

Some of these films include The Matrix, The Truman Show, The 13th Floor, I Heart Huckabees, The Prestige, and Nolan´s upcoming movie Inception.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forgot to sign in.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forgot to sign in.

Oh, I almost forgot. All Masonic lodges are in panic at present. As scientists dive deeper and deeper in the mysteries of quantum physics they are getting closer and closer to discovering the fallacy of dogmatic law - with the theory of the conscious observer! The All Seeing Eye. Scientist are literally witnessing the miracle of magic the deeper they look. Their is a greater consciousness observing us, however, do not mistake it for God! The truth, and I will do be best to verify this, is that mankind is a part of God´s divided conscience. This ONE GOD philosophy is nonsense. There is no one divine being. We, collectively, are God - therefor no one being is HOLIER THAN THOU! If the mankind wakes up and starts being the watchers as aposed to the watched you will see a GREAT CHANGE. The Eye of Ma´at, The Eye of Ra, The Eye of Horus, The All Seeing Eye makes this clear! It´s this eye, the eye of the Architect, that is observing and creating/controlling your reality.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on now. Any questions about the Masonic Order. I will do my best and answer any question you all have.
Flaming Sword

User ID: 806709
Australia
11/06/2009 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP
I have been a targett of these folk for years

is there a repellant?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 488240
United States
11/06/2009 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does water have to do with all this? Don't just say "a lot"... I mean rivers, powers, binding, releasing... be specific damn it.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP
I have been a targett of these folk for years

is there a repellant?
 Quoting: Flaming Sword

Knowledge. Simply put, the Mason´s are game masters in a crappy MMORPG. There are two ways you can go in life - you can either sell yourself out to the fortune and luxuries of this twisted game, or you can free your conscience and evolve to a higher spiritual realm.

Know where you come from.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does water have to do with all this? Don't just say "a lot"... I mean rivers, powers, binding, releasing... be specific damn it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 488240

Be a little more specific with your question and I´ll try my best to be direct with my answer.
Flaming Sword

Australia
11/06/2009 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the thing; I was pressed to join, pressure which still reverberates today
I got sent to "the womb of baal"

I escaped, but not before I was implnted with whatever morgellons will prove to be.

On th eupside I live in an ex lodge, I didnt ind out till I lifted the carpets

I am so sore, unable to do anything and still I get the "engaged" conversations from those within.

I dont feel safe, and I am so weary that life has no meaning except to manage th epain I am in.

Your thoughts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812054
China
11/06/2009 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread, there is some interesting information here.

I want to add though, you shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on your knowledge of a few. Just because your uncle was a bad person and a Mason doesn't mean all Masons are bad people.

The same would go for anyone with esoteric knowledge who may or may not be a Mason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768702
Sweden
11/06/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jodido

User ID: 2060
United States
11/06/2009 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masonic secret: Is IT (reality) a wave or a particle?

There are two groups, in the Masons. One believes in God as a force, like intelligent design, like Star Wars the force. God as a wave. The other believes in God as a single entity. A representation of this is Jesus.

Both are right, reality is both a particle and a wave. I think. But, it may come down to being a particle. How does the particle, then, act as a wave? Well, a logical answer would be that we exist inside, within God, the universe being God. That, therefore, all is one. But, I see a school of fish; lots of individual fish move as a wave. The hive mind. I look at a wave crashing on a shore and know the wave, water, is made up of lots of individual water molecules.

These two groups comprise actual countries, in the Mason's. I was once told who these countries are. I do not remember all of it, but it was like three countries per side. On the particle side, basically the West, is USA, Britian, and I think it was Portugal. On the other, God as a force, side, is France, and I forget the other two. I think Germany was one.

I read, skimmed the book "Vedanta For The Western World", and it seems to me that the West is a focus on the Atman, and the East is a focus on -damn can't remember the word now.

But the Iraq war was a fight between these two sides.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the thing; I was pressed to join, pressure which still reverberates today
I got sent to "the womb of baal"

I escaped, but not before I was implnted with whatever morgellons will prove to be.

On th eupside I live in an ex lodge, I didnt ind out till I lifted the carpets

I am so sore, unable to do anything and still I get the "engaged" conversations from those within.

I dont feel safe, and I am so weary that life has no meaning except to manage th epain I am in.

Your thoughts?

You escaped? Where do you live Flaming Sword? The truth to the meaning of the life which we live is a morbid one - I can understand how you feel. Just remember, you are in a game and they want you to play by your rules. They can take your body and all things material things that belong to you what they want is your conscience. After all, everything you see and touch is the creation of the architect and his minions, the Freemasons. Live a spiritual life. Move somewhere peaceful, away from all these stresses, practice meditation and find yourself. When you do this you will have SO MUCH MORE than all the Freemason´s combined.
Flaming Sword

Australia
11/06/2009 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP

Lil ole tasmania is my home

who'd have thought that the apple isle would house such a terror as I am exposed to

Yeah they have taken all from me

LI seldom eat, always broke, have ten year old lesions and I am losing hope, and the impetus to keep going just aint there
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread, there is some interesting information here.

I want to add though, you shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on your knowledge of a few. Just because your uncle was a bad person and a Mason doesn't mean all Masons are bad people.

The same would go for anyone with esoteric knowledge who may or may not be a Mason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 812054

There is no such thing as a bad person. However, there is such thing as a bad idea and that is exactly what Freemasonry is. If you know a Freemason know the agenda of the group he serves. Know that he is a player and you are the pawn.
SikTh  (OP)

Iceland
11/06/2009 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP

Lil ole tasmania is my home

who'd have thought that the apple isle would house such a terror as I am exposed to

Yeah they have taken all from me

LI seldom eat, always broke, have ten year old lesions and I am losing hope, and the impetus to keep going just aint there

You have your imagination and you can keep your health. Material things don´t matter, please remember this. You only in this game for a short amount of time -- all the money you save and the possessions you collect will be worthless to you when you are gone. Time spent slaving away for them could be better used discovering true spirituality. The idol Freemason´s worship is a conscious being just like you and I - only hell bent on being king. Choose not to play this game. Eat organic healthy food and play your own game.

GLP