Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 902,215
Pageviews Today: 1,503,253Threads Today: 613Posts Today: 10,708
03:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Final Warning....real pandemic only ten weeks away...

Katt

User ID: 813146
United States
11/07/2009 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Final Warning....real pandemic only ten weeks away...
"""Because of “limited availability” the only people who could get swine flu shots at that time, whether paid or for free, were Blacks and American Indians.
"""

Totally BOGUS!
Life's like a play; it's not the length but the excellence of the acting that matters!
www.LifeIsAPlay.com
And we can live it on the cheap: [link to www.TwinCitiesCheap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 501151
United States
11/07/2009 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because of “limited availability” the only people who could get swine flu shots at that time, whether paid or for free, were Blacks and American Indians.

I checked around and found that other people had been told the same thing.

this is news to me. thought it was kids, pregnant women and gitmo detainees.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 813165
Canada
11/07/2009 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
First it was july the summer of hell lol then it got kicked back to mid october we would be force vaccinated and dead in the streets as the economy imploded now its december wtf ever I quit doom aint coming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812943
United States
11/07/2009 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the USA these include Blacks, American Indians, and Baby Boomers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 748214

Thanks for posting. I'll read the whole article in a moment.

How do design it to target a group of that age?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729361
United States
11/07/2009 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because of “limited availability” the only people who could get swine flu shots at that time, whether paid or for free, were Blacks and American Indians.

I checked around and found that other people had been told the same thing.

this is news to me. thought it was kids, pregnant women and gitmo detainees.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 501151

Our News shows children only
Was the plague in Ukraine released on purpose? - WaryaTVWas the plague in Ukraine released on purpose? Video thumbnail for sites such as .... of possessing documents "likely to be useful" for a terrorist purpose.
[link to www.waryatv.com]
Juliett 484

User ID: 591484
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have this to add regarding the cytokine storm of death...

there WAS as drug in phase I trials that stopped cytokine storms or as we know them, flu symptoms... The drug is called OX40 IG

essentially it halted the over activity of T cells when the virus is introduced into the system and start to overreact. It would have wiped out the flu as we know it. So what happened?

The drug was to be made by a company called Xenova Research

BUT Xenova Research was purchased by Celtic Pharma, a private equity firm headquartered in Bermuda, in September 2005.
OX40 IG was in phase I clinical trial in 2004, but its status is now unknown, the drug has not been heard of since.

I can not find out ANYTHING about the owners/investors in Celtic Pharma... or more precisely, I have so far been unsuccessful.

They did not move forward with the trials. They bought up the company and buried the drug.

October 21, 2003

Scientists hope to end flu misery within five years
[link to www.timesonline.co.uk]

NOW they are pushing the H1N1 vaccine and Welch has laid out the reason why... this evidence supports the intel he has gathered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 731035
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ken Welch is EAT in sheeps clothing
Juliett 484

User ID: 591484
United States
11/07/2009 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ken Welch is EAT in sheeps clothing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 731035

I have been watching reverse speech evolve since 1998. I have no reason to believe that Welch would say anything he was not confident is truthful.

The power of the sub conscious to be heard in speech reversed is undeniable... I've done my own reverse speech of my own words and it has busted me out on what I am really thinking... it is valid, strange, but valid.

EAT is more of a fly by the seat of his whims kind of guy...Welch is not.
MAX
User ID: 751565
Canada
11/08/2009 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
IF WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE, THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THERE MUST BE A VACCINE TO PROTECT CERTAIN SEGMENTS OF THE POPULATION, THE ELITE WILL NOT RELEASE SOMETHING WITHOUT MAKING SURE THEY ARE 100 % SAFE FROM ITTHE PRESENT H1N1A SWINE IS MISSING A CRITICAL GENE FROM THE 1918 STRAIN, THIS IS WHY ITS NOT THE SAME MORTALITY AS NOW.AND HAS NOT MUTATED FOR 70 YEARS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 769657
United States
11/08/2009 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Final warning for what? Millions of people are out of work and lost their homes. What are we supposed to do? move to Alaska?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811248
United States
11/08/2009 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
KW's warning is in line with the Simpson's Code, which predicted an October Swine Flu upgrade release, which seems to be what the Ukraine thing is.

And according to the Simpson's Code YT vid, the next wave of bioweapon will be released in December, again in line with what KW is predicting...

RIP Moshe!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768705
United States
11/08/2009 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
A pandemic isn't that when hundreds of horny Panda's escape and start raping everyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 806478

Don't laugh.

Pandas are a key indicator.

When you see pandas on the news they are covering airtime over some minor political incident.

The fact that there has been no pandas in the news means that things are so bad that even pandas can't keep the publics' attention anymore.....

.........unless they kill them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2009 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
KW's warning is in line with the Simpson's Code, which predicted an October Swine Flu upgrade release, which seems to be what the Ukraine thing is.

And according to the Simpson's Code YT vid, the next wave of bioweapon will be released in December, again in line with what KW is predicting...

RIP Moshe!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 811248

The writers for Simpsons are not on the take. TPTB forgot to bribe/blackmail them. So they slip shit in. Go Simpsons!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 718510
United States
11/08/2009 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, we need to apply some cold logic here as with so many other so-called massive conspiracy's, how the F are they supposed to keep it all bottled up?

ONE persone can keep a secret, if he tries, TWO stand little chance, and multiples of people simply can't do it. They talk, they blab, the get drunk and brag.

This would be all over the news were it true.

Fail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811248
United States
11/08/2009 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, we need to apply some cold logic here as with so many other so-called massive conspiracy's, how the F are they supposed to keep it all bottled up?

ONE persone can keep a secret, if he tries, TWO stand little chance, and multiples of people simply can't do it. They talk, they blab, the get drunk and brag.

Fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 718510

Just like 9/11.

Just 'pull it.'
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2009 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fail.

Oh thank you. For a minute the I thought there really was a flu scare, recession, war and bank failures. Thank goodness its all made up!
embu
User ID: 758011
United States
11/08/2009 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 799924
United States
11/08/2009 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
the genie is out of the bottle. no turning back. it all goes sideways from here.
 Quoting: psi guy 806060

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811560
United States
11/08/2009 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
A pandemic isn't that when hundreds of horny Panda's escape and start raping everyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 806478

No silly... we're talking about a pandemic not a pandickit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803211
Malaysia
11/08/2009 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
What i dont understand is, why single out the Injuns populations, they are peanuts. They should target the pale faces, then they can have the land to themselves ! hehe
IRONIC MAN
User ID: 808409
United States
11/08/2009 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama has been groomed as the "PANDEMIC PRESIDENT" from the beginning!!!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
mr...bojangles

User ID: 813474
Mexico
11/08/2009 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
the chips are faling into place......

bump
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: �Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?� And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
mr...bojangles

Mexico
11/08/2009 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the USA these include Blacks, American Indians, and Baby Boomers.

Thanks for posting. I'll read the whole article in a moment.

How do design it to target a group of that age?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 812943

most baby boomers are sheeple....

and so they buy into the t.v. programming (mind control) ver well.....
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: �Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?� And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
mr...bojangles

Mexico
11/08/2009 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE, THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THERE MUST BE A VACCINE TO PROTECT CERTAIN SEGMENTS OF THE POPULATION, THE ELITE WILL NOT RELEASE SOMETHING WITHOUT MAKING SURE THEY ARE 100 % SAFE FROM ITTHE PRESENT H1N1A SWINE IS MISSING A CRITICAL GENE FROM THE 1918 STRAIN, THIS IS WHY ITS NOT THE SAME MORTALITY AS NOW.AND HAS NOT MUTATED FOR 70 YEARS
 Quoting: MAX 751565

the elite is not a cohesive group....

it`s more like a chicago style mafia....

they are associated because they have the same goals....

but the closer you get to the top....

the else people you find there....

which is why it is illogical to think how or why u.s. air force pilots could be fooled to spray chemtrails....

the establishment is like the armed forces....

you are trained all your life to tow the line....

one move and you are eliminated....

mr...bojangles

Mexico
11/08/2009 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fail.

it`s not a small world after all.....

mr...bojangles

Mexico
11/08/2009 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What i dont understand is, why single out the Injuns populations, they are peanuts. They should target the pale faces, then they can have the land to themselves ! hehe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 803211

they are targetting the welfare state....

it includes all people on govt. pensions and welfare.....

baby boomers are on the list cause they will number in the millions....

to get retirement pensions just about now....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 813031
Canada
11/12/2009 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
*nudge*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750018
United States
11/12/2009 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Hillcrest

User ID: 392015
United States
11/12/2009 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Water always wins. :sun:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 682111
United States
11/12/2009 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are targetting the welfare state....

it includes all people on govt. pensions and welfare.....

baby boomers are on the list cause they will number in the millions....

to get retirement pensions just about now....
 Quoting: mr...bojangles

10 weeks from now we will all be the same as today.

This would make a great script for a movie though...
I bet someone would watch it.

GLP