Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,800 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 90,293
Pageviews Today: 123,764Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 546
01:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! LIVE Black Plague virus found in US H1N1 Vaccine!!!

Golden Mean

User ID: 499653
United States
11/09/2009 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT! RED ALERT! LIVE Black Plague virus found in US H1N1 Vaccine!!!
There's been something about this whole idea that

"They're going to kill us all with vaccines"

that just hasn't added up for me, until now. If TBTB wanted to get all of these different diseases out into the public, wouldn't they simply spread it around in the transportation system, food distribution systems, etc?

So why would they choose to use vaccines?

Perhaps the reason is this...

By putting all of this genetic material in the population in large numbers in a benign way (e.g. nobody really dies yet or gets too sick from the vaccine) perhaps they can release genetic material later on in the ways described above that recombines with the previous injection(s) and will cause a disease explosion that happens so fast that few (save those who are in the know) will be able to avoid it.

I may not be explaining it well, but it has parallels in my mind to wiring a building for demolition and detonating in a controlled way for a desired result.

I believe it is best to be prepared for this by studying/practicing energetic healing, exercising and eating healthy, keeping a supply of MMS and/or colloidal silver on hand and being prepared to move away from large population centers in a hurry.

Love & Light to All,
~ Golden Mean
~ Giving with expectation is not giving; it is bartering.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814391
United States
11/09/2009 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why hasn't anyone taken Baxter executives and CEO
and publicly hung them by the balls so that they
slowly die like a raisin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 811534

Cause they're real busy now, making vaccine for the 'swine flu'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 793891
United States
11/09/2009 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the vaccine is going to kill us on purpose. I just look at what Baxter did with the H5N1 and think, why should I trust them with shit going into my blood stream? No thanks, they are card carrying idiots at best.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 748364
New Zealand
11/09/2009 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you so sure in your theory? I don't think that any of us can make any assumptions of, or understand, a mind (or group of minds) diabolical enough to consider wiping out the planet. IF this is really happening, they are madmen. And madness is not easily understood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 809462

No they are not mad men, they are very sane men, who have made what they perceive to be the very hard choices, of keeping the planets population to a much more easily managed level, with limited planetary resources.

Since it is impossible for any of us to escape from prison planet Earth, to spread out and populate other worlds, the elite have made this decision for humanities survival.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751695
United States
11/09/2009 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've already made my choice. I will not take the vaccine. I do not want to live in a world in which man has chosen the ones who survive rather than nature. If, by some chance, a miracle happens to subvert the plan that is in place I will do whatever I can to contribute to that cause. But, honestly, right now it looks like we are in a real checkmate situation.

You could be right or wrong. Who will tell?
I guess that IF the pandemy mutates, IF the vaccine becomes mandatory worldwide, IF they're gonna call people (putting pressure) who refuse the shot and IF they're gonna arrest the resistant ones, as Jane Bürgemeister has explaining it, you're wrong.

And IF you're right, I do not want to live in such a world either.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 814225

we already live in such a world. humanistic ethos already

determine who lives and who dies, to a certain extent. we

are rewarded for falling in line, we are reprimanded if we

don't. have you ever thought of why the world is the way

it is? its because certain behaviors are encouraged and

others discouraged. that being said, popular rhetoric is

not enough to complete the plans that our handlers have in

mind. TPTB need a *physical* way to tell who is

being compliant and who is not. in the past, the human

spirit has proved itself in a victory over such

dehumanizing philosophies as which are based on the power

afforded by religion and given to those in control. we're

too smart for such petty constraints. further victory will

depend on our physical and individual immune systems.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814390
United States
Report Abusive Post
Stepback,

You have express what I have attempted to allude to several times. Thank you for that comprehensive summary of the situation.

I began to doubt that the vaccine was straight up poison when none arrived as scheduled. There has been a very small amount allotted to the schools only in my area. None for anybody else.

If they were really pushing it, they would have it in abundance instead of not available because later people won't bother thinking they have made it through the critical phase of the pandemic.

Secondly, the elderly get it last and only if there is any left. Who do they want and need to wipe out first?

The elderly!

They would be giving it to the elderly FIRST if it were lethal. This whole healthcare bill targets the elderly in every wasy that they can. They have long since spent the social security due the Boomers and need to eradicate us as quickly as possible before we start demanding too much of that money they don't have.

And yet no vaccine for us. This is the first time in my entire life that the elderly have been told to go to the back of the line. Normally, they are considered high risk but suddenly, they only get this IF any is left after everybody else receives it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 730536

that's exactly the point. they aren't going to kill 85% of the population this year. They are going to kill .05% more than the birth rate daily, aiming for slow reduction and ultimately zero growth models. That's how it always works. Otherwise, they would kill 85% of the planet. While everyone waits in fear, stoked by the "there gonna kill 85% of us" sirens, they just kill some everyday. And when nothing big happens, they say, See? and you just look dumber and less people listen when you bring up the ones dying each day. Duh.
J2p2
User ID: 518898
United States
Report Abusive Post
Exactly what I was thinking...

that just hasn't added up for me, until now. If TBTB wanted to get all of these different diseases out into the public, wouldn't they simply spread it around in the transportation system, food distribution systems, etc?

By putting all of this genetic material in the population in large numbers in a benign way (e.g. nobody really dies yet or gets too sick from the vaccine) perhaps they can release genetic material later on in the ways described above that recombines with the previous injection(s) and will cause a disease explosion that happens so fast that few (save those who are in the know) will be able to avoid it.

I may not be explaining it well, but it has parallels in my mind to wiring a building for demolition and detonating in a controlled way for a desired result.

I believe it is best to be prepared for this by studying/practicing energetic healing, exercising and eating healthy, keeping a supply of MMS and/or colloidal silver on hand and being prepared to move away from large population centers in a hurry.

Love & Light to All,
~ Golden Mean
 Quoting: Golden Mean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 809828
United States
11/09/2009 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you so sure in your theory? I don't think that any of us can make any assumptions of, or understand, a mind (or group of minds) diabolical enough to consider wiping out the planet. IF this is really happening, they are madmen. And madness is not easily understood.

No they are not mad men, they are very sane men, who have made what they perceive to be the very hard choices, of keeping the planets population to a much more easily managed level, with limited planetary resources.

Since it is impossible for any of us to escape from prison planet Earth, to spread out and populate other worlds, the elite have made this decision for humanities survival.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 748364

Bingo! And that is what is so damn crazy about it. These men HONESTLY believe that they are serving the best interests of humanity. And you know what, part of me has a difficult time finding reasons how they aren't. But the other part of me screams out that this is the most evil scheme to ever be perpetrated against humanity. Just the lies and deception of it all. I don't know...it's fucked up really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814390
United States
11/09/2009 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love & Light to All,
~ Golden Mean
 Quoting: Golden Mean

There ya go, nice to break free isn't it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550635
United States
11/09/2009 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the video from AUGUST 8, 2009!

To my knowledge, there was zero talk of black plague virus being put in the H1N1 vaccine at that time.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 814243

who made this video? Big Bird?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550635
United States
11/09/2009 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sane men don't murder people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 805379
Canada
11/09/2009 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Attacks & effects the pituitary gland. Interesting that they might want to shut down our "Third Eye.."

Those Basturds..!! scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 758380
United States
11/09/2009 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 758380 8:02 p.m.
"I don't want to live in that world. That said, I don't believe they will succeed.

We are facing a massive spiritual battle, at this time. I say WE WIN THIS THING."

My sentiments exactly! Let's not lose our resolve. Saying we've already lost is demoralizing even though we face the largest, most evil, and most massive darkness man has ever encountered.

They can't get all of us before we fight back with everything we have. Our lives and the lives of our helpless kids are at stake. Gotta get past the immediate fear, that's all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 814529

Yeah, the mind control is heavy duty. People start getting some wacked out theories, too, like these vaccines being to protect the compliant. That's absurd. Vaccines are dirty. The human immune system is AMAZING. The lizards want to breach it, period.

At this point, nobody has been forcible vaccinated, that I know of, yet the chatter is as if it's a fait acompli (sp). IF they start trying to force vaccines, then, I GUARANTEE, some peoples are gonna be killed, and I don't mean the innocent. Even in Europe, where the populationas are FAR more compliant than in America, the numbers getting flu vaccines reported to be very low. In America, if they try to force it, we'll have a war.

Something else that people don't take into consideration, regarding past plagues and flus, is that the conditions in those days were abominable. There was filth, malnutrition, foul water, poor or no sewage systems, WWI, etc, etc, ect. All of those factors breed dis-ease. It's very different world, now, in the developed countries.

What's unfloding is a mass murder plot. One of things that makes premediated murder successful is the element of surprise. The NWO doesn't have that advantage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664301
United States
11/09/2009 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israeli Moshe said that Baxters lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine!!!!!!

NOTE: After the incident that led to the pepperspraying and tazering of Joseph Moshe on Thursday, August 13, 2009, this story appears to have vanished with no follow up by the mainstream media. To this day I have not found information regarding Joseph Moshe's current location and status.

Was he released?
Did he go to court?
Where is he now?
Who is he?
I sent emails to reporters Carlos Lozano of the LA Times and Larry Altman at The Daily Breeze who wrote about the eight hour standoff between Joseph Moshe and the police. I asked the reporters if they knew what happened to Moshe and who he is. I did not receive a reply.

The story raises many questions such as who is Joseph Moshe and how could he withstand several assaults of tear gas. Even the law enforcement officers on the scene where surprised by this feat along. ~Ed

There is some misunderstanding regarding Moshe's phone call to Dr True Ott's radio program 2 days before the standoff. Moshe phoned Dr Ott after the radio program so there is no recording of the conversation. You can listen to an audio of Dr Ott discussing his conversation with Moshe at the link below

[link to informationfarm.blogspot.com]

You can also listen to an audio of Dr Bill Deagle reporting the Joseph Moshe standoff and the phone call to Dr Ott at the same link above. Dr Deagle said that Moshe was a biological-scientist with a dual citizenship in the USA and Israel.

Moshe phoned Dr True Ott Show who has a radio show on Republic Broadcasting and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical.

Moshe said that Baxters lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic.

Thats it. He made no threat against Obama, nor said anything about bombs or any attack.

Dr Ott has said that This Joseph Moshe arrested in L.A. is likely a MOSSAD agent with a CONSCIENCE—and has apparently been extradited immediately to Israel. Now his testimony, whatever it would have been, is still secure. Notice, the federal agents used an electro-magnetic pulse—which knocked out his car, as well as any cell phone so he couldn't contact the U.S. Attorney he was obviously going to meet with.

Dr True Otts complete reply is at the link below.
[link to www.clayandiron.com]

The day after Moshe phoned the radio show, a swat team surrounded his Volkswagen Beetle near the Federal building near the Israeli consulate. The consulate was apparently Moshes destination. The federal building was locked down at noon and employees were told to stay inside.

The mainstream media spun a story that Moshe had threatened the White House with a bomb, that there were outstanding warrants (misdemeanors) against him and that he was depressed. No mention that Moshe was a biological-scientist or of the information he provided on Dr. True Otts radio show about the vaccine company Baxter.

This resulted in an eight hour standoff. A large armored military vehicle with microwave weapon, a robot and other equipment were brought in. It was reported that the electronics of the Volkswagen and Moshes cell were disabled by the microwave.

Moshe sat peacefully in the car smoking for several hours before a robot broke a rear window of the car so officers could see inside and try to communicate.

Police eventually fired 4 volleys of tear gas into the window of the Volkswagen. But Moshe remained inside the car and briefly wound down the passenger window to let out the fumes. Police broke the drivers side window of the Volkswagen and tasered Moshe.

NBC LA reported on Aug 17 that Moshe was in jail but Dr. Deagle says that Moshe has been sent to Israel.
[link to www.nbclosangeles.com]

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Also see Jay Weidners article Mystery Man Claims Baxter Flu Vax Is A BioWeapon at the link below.
[link to www.rense.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
search;

Dugway and powdered eggs bioweapons testing

for answers.
agent
 Quoting: GLPster 812706

Post what you have. I don't feel like going on a two hour Scroogle seearch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585354
United States
11/09/2009 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANK GOD. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY 'VACCINE'.

OBAMACARE IS ANOTHER REASON FOR OBAMA TO TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH.

THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT OUR 'HEALTH' IN ONE HAND AND THEY KILL US IN ANOTHER. WOW, FUCKING BRILLIANt !

WE ARE CHINESE BITCHES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814563
Sweden
11/09/2009 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those, who will take the shot, are the obedient ones and are protected, and may enter the NWO Paradise...
Your thoughts would be logicl IF the vaccine would protect someone.

Right now your thoughts are very pessimistic. Who says it is the endtime and who knows to interpret the Bible?
I don´t say it´s not tough/tuff(?) but we are meant to live as human beings a lot more time. There is a whole lot of development waiting for us!

Anyways, I think there is a real posibility that is about numbers and not about obedient/disobedient.
Those words can be defined in many ways!

In my idea, the vaccine does not protect to some present disease (the Mexican flu does not need real protection, since it is relatively mild). The vaccine however does protect a disease that will be released later...as I explained. Read my original post below.

For the rest I am not pessimistic...on the contrary, I am optimistic, because this IS the end times...and things will change for the better soon..

Here is my original post:

THINK OF THIS!!!

The Black Plague virus found in H1N1, is TO PROTECT all who take the flu shot, for the real Black Plague, that will be released later...END QUOTE
You prefer being hardheaded and avoid doing your homework?
That is not my problem!
First of all it is a bacteria. Secondly vaccines NEVER protect.
Thirdly if you wanna die because it is your time it is called selfullflling prophecy and I don´t buy that.
So be it! Yust drop dead as you like it or go in a ufo or something ad be a slave somewhere else.
You have strong beliefs which stop you from devlopping your thoughts and you chose for it!
Have a nice life, whatever there is left!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I don't want to live in that world. That said, I don't believe they will succeed.

We are facing a massive spiritual battle, at this time. I say WE WIN THIS THING."

My sentiments exactly! Let's not lose our resolve. Saying we've already lost is demoralizing even though we face the largest, most evil, and most massive darkness man has ever encountered.

They can't get all of us before we fight back with everything we have. Our lives and the lives of our helpless kids are at stake. Gotta get past the immediate fear, that's all.

How do you fight it man? Seriously? Who do we fight? Are you suggesting that some sort of violence will solve this? If all the pieces are in place and all that remains is for the virus (or viruses) to be released, how do you stop that? I'm not trying to be pessimistic. I really want to have hope for the future and for my children. But, I'm sitting here feeling helpless and all I can do is accept the possibility that my life and my children's lives may be gone in the near future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 809828

It's like the power of the voodoo priest. You BELIEVE his mojo will kill you and it does. Correct your THINKING, immediately. Thoughts create reality. This far more about the psyop than the vaccine, itself. Don't take any vaccines, and don't let them own your mind.
phfaty2009

User ID: 813664
United States
11/09/2009 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

How do you fight it man? Seriously? Who do we fight? Are you suggesting that some sort of violence will solve this? If all the pieces are in place and all that remains is for the virus (or viruses) to be released, how do you stop that? I'm not trying to be pessimistic. I really want to have hope for the future and for my children. But, I'm sitting here feeling helpless and all I can do is accept the possibility that my life and my children's lives may be gone in the near future.

It's like the power of the voodoo priest. You BELIEVE his mojo will kill you and it does. Correct your THINKING, immediately. Thoughts create reality. This far more about the psyop than the vaccine, itself. Don't take any vaccines, and don't let them own your mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 758380
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811534
United States
11/09/2009 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This blend was created from research about a group of 15th century thieves and grave robbers who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.

This blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils was tested at Weber State University for its potent antimicrobial properties. Thieves oil was found to have a 99.96% percent kill rate against airborne bacteria. The oils are highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-infectious and help to protect the body against such illnesses as flu, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throats, cuts etc.

Apply few drops to bottom of feet or stomach and rub into skin.

Here is the receipt for the mixture place into a small brown bottle and add the amounts of herbs listed below

* Clove oil (syzgium aromaticum) 200 drops or ½ ounce.
* Lemon oil (Citrus limon) 175 drops
* Cinnamon Bark oil (Cinnamoomum verum) 100 drops
* Eucalyptus oil ( Eucalyptus radiata) 75 drops
* Rosemary oil (Rosimarinus officinalis ) 50 drops

You can also use in small spray bottle and mist the air in home and car, I also place mixture in a pan of water and place on wood stove during the fall, winter and spring.

Mountain Rose Herbs (Oregon) has wild crafted herbs and oil.
See: [link to www.mountainroseherbs.com]

[link to www.naturalnews.com]
 Quoting: arosebyanyothername

how about tea tree oil?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stepback,

You have express what I have attempted to allude to several times. Thank you for that comprehensive summary of the situation.

I began to doubt that the vaccine was straight up poison when none arrived as scheduled. There has been a very small amount allotted to the schools only in my area. None for anybody else.

If they were really pushing it, they would have it in abundance instead of not available because later people won't bother thinking they have made it through the critical phase of the pandemic.

Secondly, the elderly get it last and only if there is any left. Who do they want and need to wipe out first?

The elderly!

They would be giving it to the elderly FIRST if it were lethal. This whole healthcare bill targets the elderly in every wasy that they can. They have long since spent the social security due the Boomers and need to eradicate us as quickly as possible before we start demanding too much of that money they don't have.

And yet no vaccine for us. This is the first time in my entire life that the elderly have been told to go to the back of the line. Normally, they are considered high risk but suddenly, they only get this IF any is left after everybody else receives it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 730536

Google this: CFR Fake Vaccine Shortage

Your reasoning is idiotic. In the CFR tape, they LAUGH at creating a fake vaccine shortage so people with your thinking will want it. It's basic psych 101 - the sheep demand to get what they THINK is in short supply. I'll bet you lined up for the Cabbage Patch doll, too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why hasn't anyone taken Baxter executives and CEO
and publicly hung them by the balls so that they
slowly die like a raisin?

You know, a while ago, a census worker was found hanged. Shit happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814614
United States
11/09/2009 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The black plague is in the vaccine to PROTECT the sheep from the next wave of the pandemic that will wipe out all of the "difficult" ones.
How about this idea: they don´t give a phuck who is difficult or not difficult. They have their laws and their waepons to control us. The difficult part for them is the NUMBERS of people. Less people is less a problem to control them!

I have another theory: what if they hide some of the jabs enriched with the naughty bacteria between the other ones, so it is not likely to be detected amongst the others? (Oh my what a slilly mistake, sorry!)One in hundred or one in thousand for example.
Then the infection of all the peeps of this planet goes slowly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 814563

Most likely. Since you can't vaccinate immunity to bacteria.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the vaccine is going to kill us on purpose. I just look at what Baxter did with the H5N1 and think, why should I trust them with shit going into my blood stream? No thanks, they are card carrying idiots at best.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 793891

WRONG. Baxter put live H5N1 into vaccines and sent to several European contries and they did it DELBERATELY. They are NOT idiots, they are criminals.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
DIE DIE DIE DIE BITCHES.

PEOPLE CAN DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR IGNORANCE. WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I SEE IT TODAY! FUCKING AWESOME !
arosebyanyothername

User ID: 522638
United States
11/09/2009 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This blend was created from research about a group of 15th century thieves and grave robbers who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.

This blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils was tested at Weber State University for its potent antimicrobial properties. Thieves oil was found to have a 99.96% percent kill rate against airborne bacteria. The oils are highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-infectious and help to protect the body against such illnesses as flu, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throats, cuts etc.

Apply few drops to bottom of feet or stomach and rub into skin.

Here is the receipt for the mixture place into a small brown bottle and add the amounts of herbs listed below

* Clove oil (syzgium aromaticum) 200 drops or ½ ounce.
* Lemon oil (Citrus limon) 175 drops
* Cinnamon Bark oil (Cinnamoomum verum) 100 drops
* Eucalyptus oil ( Eucalyptus radiata) 75 drops
* Rosemary oil (Rosimarinus officinalis ) 50 drops

You can also use in small spray bottle and mist the air in home and car, I also place mixture in a pan of water and place on wood stove during the fall, winter and spring.

Mountain Rose Herbs (Oregon) has wild crafted herbs and oil.
See: [link to www.mountainroseherbs.com]

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

how about tea tree oil?

I don't know, this is all I have personally read.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What goes up must go down.

What goes inside remains inside. We are officially fucked.

Why are we fucked in many fronts?

CHANGES !!!!!!!!!!!! YES, WE CAN.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2009 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bingo! And that is what is so damn crazy about it. These men HONESTLY believe that they are serving the best interests of humanity. And you know what, part of me has a difficult time finding reasons how they aren't. But the other part of me screams out that this is the most evil scheme to ever be perpetrated against humanity. Just the lies and deception of it all. I don't know...it's fucked up really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 809828

You and that fruitloop you're talking to need to get a grip. The ENTIRE population of the planet could fit into Australia, with a 1/4 acre per person, with land left over! The elites are the owners of the multinationals like Monsanto, that are destroying the planet. THEY are the ones who need to be culled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 809828
United States
11/09/2009 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

You and that fruitloop you're talking to need to get a grip. The ENTIRE population of the planet could fit into Australia, with a 1/4 acre per person, with land left over! The elites are the owners of the multinationals like Monsanto, that are destroying the planet. THEY are the ones who need to be culled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 758380

Okay, so just how do you get people to stop reproducing? Forcefully sterilize them? Doesn't that strip something essential from them? Barring a mass conscious awakening of humanity, the only other ways to solve the problem is by 1) force or 2) mass genocide. I don't agree with either of those options, just trying to look at it realistically.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814529
United States
11/09/2009 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tea Tree oil - Melaleuca alternifolia - Australia:

Anticeptic, antibacterial, antifungal, immuno-stimulant. The Journal of Hospital Infections found a 1/2% solution killed 60 strains of antibiotic-resistant Staph. Safe and powerful. Miraculous healing power.

I reckon it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand. It probably kills more than just Staph.

GLP