Anonymous Coward
User ID: 791031
United States
11/30/2009 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
share some herbal / crystal magick stories and spells that worked
Chamomile for Gambling Luck

i had read that chamomile is good luck for gamblers. so before my sister and i went to local racetrack/slot parlor i made two cups of chamomile tea and we drank them. just for fun.

well we got to the slots and it was real bad...no luck at all. lost my $50 in about a half hour or less...she lost her money too. i lost hope in the chamomile.

so we are leaving the place walking towards to door and what do you know i see a stack of $20's on the floor

i look around quickly for anyone who might have just dropped it and would be looking for it...didn't see anything so i grabbed it and stuck it in my pocket in a wink. kept walking past security and to the car. when i got to the car i counted it and it was $280. so my profit that day was $230 not bad :)

Frankincense and Diamonds.

another story:

i was first starting to get into crystal healing and crystal jewelry. my mom gave me a gold band of hers with 9 diamonds in it. it was a ladies ring but we had it sized for me and i was using it for astrology and stuff. well to purify it i burned some frankincense which i later found out must have been the wrong herb or too powerful or something because as i held the gold ring in the smoke the freakin ring BENT itself. it was no longer a circle but oblong now. swear to god it bent on its own. i later figured it was no longer good for me to use it so i took it apart but salvaged the diamonds with pliers. what a pain in the arse that was btw. 14K gold is not very soft at all. lot of work to pry the diamonds of the channel setting.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 791031
United States
11/30/2009 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: share some herbal / crystal magick stories and spells that worked
bump to see if anyone cares yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 629052
United States
11/30/2009 08:06 AM