Movie: The Fourth Kind, HAARP, and Illuminati OWLS

Ethericplane
User ID: 820734
United States
11/30/2009 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Movie: The Fourth Kind, HAARP, and Illuminati OWLS
The movie "the Fourth Kind" is about supposed alien abductions in Nome, Alaska starting around Oct 2000. The oddest thing about it is that the "alien abductors" morph between aliens and owls. Hmmmmmmmm.

Now HAARP went on line in Alaska in the late 1990's. HAARP is not just a weather experiment it is also a mind control experiment run by the Illuminati and the NSA. The well known symbol of the Illuminati is the Owl, seen regularly from the Bohemian Grove rituals. Whistle blowers from our government have said for years that the Illuminati is operating under the false scenario that aliens have abducted over 70,000 Americans when actually it is the Illuminati abducting Americans and putting implants in them. The implants are just more mind control experiments. After all, why would aliens need to abduct 70,000 people?

Tentative conclusion: The Illuminati started experimenting on Alaskans right near HAARP in Alaska. They are simply testing the limits of their new toy. They are using aliens in their experiments to scare, manipulate, test their powers, test their ability to project ideas, visions, thoughts, feelings into humans for the purpose of population control and to destroy.

They also need to test the reactions of psychologist, who always seem to misdiagnose the problem, as we have in this movie. I think the movie is true, but the aliens do not exist. Its is our own fucking government again trying to mess with us. Yes?
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830002
Jordan
11/30/2009 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Movie: The Fourth Kind, HAARP, and Illuminati OWLS
Interesting. Also, in the series "V" the aliens had been experimenting on humans. They had to have been abducted. They put their genocide drug in the flu vaccine.
Anonymous Coward
11/30/2009 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was a good movie.
antwan

User ID: 505155
Norway
11/30/2009 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. Also, in the series "V" the aliens had been experimenting on humans. They had to have been abducted. They put their genocide drug in the flu vaccine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 830002

The R6 yes yes , it was odd they spoke about the epedemic and that about the vancines in the V series ......thats fucked up man !

they had this lab set up in there ..testing on humans a shait !
ethericplane
User ID: 833266
United States
12/04/2009 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I finally got to watch the movie I already reviewed.... It is even darker than I thought it would be. A murder suicide guy kills his own family, the psychologist's husband shoots himself in the head, the psychologist's own daughter disappears forever up through the ceiling, a nice man breaks his own neck levitating in a trance.

The victims, who were just tying to sleep, recall their visions under hypnosis and come heart to heart with something so dreadful they can't begin to explain it, mostly they just scream. And the evil entity that is so unimaginable speaks Sumerian, looks like an owl, and calls himself _??_?__ god in the language of the Sumerian tablets of Z. Sitchen fame. But it's all true....

Hmmmmmm.

I don't think Aliens had anything to do with this movie. Not a single thing. I think what we have here are Illuminati black operatives, testing the limits of Alaska's HAARP transceivers on innocent civilians. It is possible to read and target individual electronic "signatures", so HAARP operatives can revisit people, at will. I don't think the movie is greatly exaggerated. This vision, mind control and mood control stuff is entirely possible with today's technology.

The scary thing about this experiment, however, is that the terrible owl entity and the experience of utter hopelessness and torture it communicates to the mind. It all seems to be amplified by HAARP energies into a completely mind blowing monster that appears to just walk into your house and share the depths of the deepest Hell with you.

This would strongly indicate that the real entities behind the Illuminati and NSA experiments are indeed the demonic / Nephilim /animalistic, Anunnnaki like entities that do steal children, foster suicides and terrify people into insanity. It is not good to see people like this in control of HAARP! Do they even know what they have unleashed upon the world. Are the operatives intentionally projecting these entities at people or are there real entities riding the powerful waves and making their own contacts? I have often wondered if these karmic fools have any idea of who they are actually working with? They must be at least partially blind to do what they are doing.

Anyway, seeing the movie makes me think it is based on true material and verified vids. If people are having visions like this of owls and evils, they should remember, HAARP is a weapon that creates energy waves that greatly amplify evil intent. Owls are symbols of the Illuminati, Aliens are not usually evil they are beyond our types of silly ego traps. The Illuminati are a coven of reincarnating warlocks stretching far back into Sumeria and ancient history. The Illuminati destroyed ancient Egypt, the Pyramid initiations and put their eye on it, they killed Caesar's populism, and they have started most of the wars for profit and control. They want to be God, that is for sure. They are bent on scaring us into submission, but we can transcend it.

I think this movie tips their hat. I think it accidentally gives us a good window into something truly evil that is actually happening. Bravo to the film makers. What other possible theories are supported by this film?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831957
United States
12/04/2009 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 833274
Australia
12/04/2009 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
In her book, The Custodians, the author, hypnotist and UFO researcher, Dolores
Cannon, writes about the image of the owl present in “screen memories”.
“This is the memory of an event or a thing that is not accurate. Something has been
superimposed over what is actually occurring, and the mind interprets it differently. Often it
is interpreted in a safer and gentler way, so the person will not be frightened or
traumatized……….Often these screen memories involve animals………For some reason owls
feature prominently in this phenomenon.”
The Custodians, Dolores Cannon.

Cannon details her own memory of an encounter with a huge owl caught in her
headlights on a lonely stretch of road. The owl’s head was easily seen above the fender.
It would not move and then would only move a little down the road to await her
approach again. She then states that upon viewing the range of owls in existence in a
museum she was shocked to realise that her experience was with none of these and asks
herself what it could really have been. Cannon then details a hypnotic regression session
with another subject whose memory of an owl turned out to be a screen memory of a
being over six foot tall with white flowing hair, large bony hands and totally white eyes
without pupils.

Some 26 pages are devoted to this subject’s experience which is typical of experiences
with ETs of one kind or another. In her books The Custodians and Keepers of the Garden
Cannon details, through her hypnotic regression of abductees and others who have had
experiences with these ETs, that they are our real rulers and have been involved with us
a very long time. Her reporting of her subjects’ messages from the ETs is one of
benevolence towards mankind as we are not advanced enough to look after ourselves.
This supposedly justifies their assistance which includes genetic and other interference.

I have no doubt that the truth is somewhat more sinister. I certainly do not believe the
message of benevolence and it shows that hypnosis is not
a reliable means of obtaining truth of this nature. Like all other sources it can be tainted.
Ethericplane
User ID: 833266
United States
12/19/2009 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
A bit more support for this theory is found under this link:

[link to www.scribd.com]

For a patent to be granted a working prototype must be demonstrated. So the technology is out there. Government is probably way ahead of Industry on this one.

A "Faraday cage" protects people from EM influences.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Some engineers say even the springs on your bed can be turned into EMF generators. Did the sleeping victims in the movie have springs on their beds? Why did the sheriff go into hiding?
Dustwing
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
01/10/2010 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I went there yesterday, my friend scattered in a big laughter when he saw the owl for the first time lol .. he didn't like the movie .. I liked it though, for the most part..
Dustwing
User ID: 462458
Netherlands
01/10/2010 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the cinema , that is.
Cyric
User ID: 907610
Canada
03/05/2010 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just thought I'd tell the tale of what happened to me when I was young. About 8-10 years old.
My brother had this bag of toys he'd play with, for about a week I wanted to play with these toys, he'd always tell me to wait my turn. His friend came over, and my brother lent him the toys. My brothers friend was named "Tyrone".

He promised he'd come back the next day and drop off the toys back to my house, well, the next day went by, and he didn't show up. The day after, him and my brother were talking outside, and he stated he placed the toys in my mailbox, so I checked, it was empty. That night, I was about to go to bed when I heard a voice say "Tyrone never came to your house".

I stood up and looked in the hallway to see if I could locate where the voice was coming from. When I turned back around, there was a giant owl looking at me outside my window, yet, there was no place for an owl to perch outside my window, so it must have had really tall legs, or something, anyway. Its eyes shone a light that spiralled, the owl was hypnotising me.
My jaw widened so much I thought it was going to snap off, and I was paralyzed, forced to look into the creatures eyes.
It made a constant sound, a tone. After a while, it faded from vision, and I was still awake. I tried to scream for help, but I could just barely let out whispers, I tried to smash things to wake someone up, but I couldn't even interact with the physical world, I was like a ghost, I'd just slip through things. I tried to enter my parents bedroom, but there was a field preventing me from entering, even though the door was open. The rest is a bit of a blurr, but I have slight memories of skeletons and ghosts walking around. For years I thought the owl was a demon, possibly even the devil.

I still can't get the creature out of my head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 743171
United States
03/05/2010 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 607669
United States
03/05/2010 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
weird

Maybe the owl ate Tyrone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 771936
Netherlands
03/05/2010 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
But owls work alone just like in paranormal activity where the guy knows it all and is negative against others buT still loves his girl. :/

Howls that. :)
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/05/2010 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
And in the 4th kind they had weed plants at a childrens school and in entity the eh thee the girl eh didnt had a boyfriend to sport with eeh and they kept ashes or something in an unused basement or. :(
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/05/2010 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
And they all like motor boats in brown water. :/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839641
United States
03/05/2010 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
tie the pieces together, truly
and you can see truth is stranger than fiction
you chase Bilderburgs, Illuminati and Masons
but these are facades
facades within facades
OWLS within OWLS

here is what I see
Bohemian Grove is clandestine meeting place for these hawks
they worship Moloch, in the form of the OWL

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

the symbol is old Canaanite
demands for costly sacrifice

the OWL EYES are used to mask the eyes of the drones they use
to propagate FEAR and to control the populace by having us chase after ALIENS
while we are hooked, tagged, robbed, and made slaves

this is old ritual in the hands of old money
the same song and dance, taken behind the scenes
out of the eyes of the public who are being lead around by the nose
and taught to believe in some dead Zealot's resurrection as a source of "salvation"
because that keeps the masses away from truth and true power
because mob rules, doesn't it
and if you can play the mob like a fiddle, little sheepies
then you have whatever you want

good thoughts OP, get the ball rolling!
people must wake up
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/05/2010 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moloch is milk in russian, kind of.

But why set something on fire when they cause something themselfs.

To ask to let people know without blaming themself ?
If they have ruling power why not use it instead of misusing it.?

Wow. :/ prob doesnt do a thing, maybe join good sideways
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/05/2010 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ups continue im faling asleep again
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/05/2010 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
White, ,,snow outside must, ,aagblgbgbg
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907681
United States
03/05/2010 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for truth
they want it buried and hidden
and they send smiling killers to stain sunbeams and snowbanks
with blood
to stop the cock from crooning
but they messed up big this time you see
and a bullet may have my name on it, we'll see
be that as it will, I will not be silent
because it is time to wake up all
wakey wakey, eggs and bakey
c
User ID: 907681
United States
03/05/2010 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
never give up never shut down
glitch glitch flip that switch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 515108
Norway
03/05/2010 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's an owl in Twin Peaks aswell, if you remember the guy in the mirror?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 450566
United States
03/05/2010 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
whooooo dat...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787778
United States
03/05/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a teenager, I was tasked with taking care of a couple elderly gentleman. One was terminally ill with cancer and the other had some heart problems. They lived in the same duplex one above the other.

One of these men was a retired art professor that had a thing for birds and kept aviaries in the back that hadn't been used in many years, he tried to get me involved by purchasing several pigeons for me to take care of.

One day I come home from school and go over to their place to fix them their supper I noticed a small white owl perched on the chain link fence that divided our properties. I walked over to this bird and was within touching distance, it just stared at me. I spoke to it and it just stared at me, so I reached out for it and it flew away. I didn't thin much of this at the time, perhaps it was after a pigeon.

Two days later, same scenario bird sitting on the fence I walk up talk to it and again try to touch it and it flies away. I walk into one of the guys places only to find him almost dead, he was breathing but as I talked to him he passed away. This was quite tragic for me, I was only about 13yrs old at the time.

The very next day, I go over and there's this little white owl perched on the fence again. I go over talk to it try to touch it and off it goes. I go upstairs to help the other guy out only to find him sitting on the porch with his leg split wide open from crotch to ankle (he had just had surgery on his heart and they had removed a vein from his leg). I borrowed a van from a neighbor and carry over, take him to the hospital and within 5 minutes they come to me to tell me he had passed away.

So, two guys died on my in two days. I was overwhelmed and never once related the owl with what had happened. But after all these years I discovered while reading online that it's an old wives tale that a white owl seen during the day is a death omen. I am NOT superstitious at all, but this is one of those spooky coincidences.

Somehow seems fitting to this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/05/2010 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/05/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owls symbolize wisdom, the ability to see things that are hidden, stealth, swiftness, darkness, freedom, dreams, shape-shifting, secrets, omens, clairvoyance, astral projection, magick, deception, observation, total truth, night, death and misfortune. They are connected to the Underworld and the Moon. They are connected to The Goddess in general, as well as Athena, Mari, Lilith, Anath, Gwynn ap Nudd, Blodeuwedd, Yama and Cailleach. Barn Owl: Barn owls are the ones who see without seeing and hear without hearing; the ones who can hear what is not spoken and ones
that see things without physical sight.
Anextiomarus
User ID: 907610
Canada
03/07/2010 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me again, the guy again who told of the owl encounter with Tyrone. I used to see shadows on my walls too, nothing casting them, just, shadows.
They were really tall, really really skinny. They would take off their heads and juggle with them.
They were definately performing for me back when I was a kid.
I was never sure if I was dillusional, or not, I held onto it because it seemed too real to be "In my head", yet, I never overruled the possibility that it was in my head.
Then, this year, friend came over with a book of "Runes". He said they are basically ancient psychology, so we figured we'd make a set each, that we can use whenever we need "higher guidence". After crafting the runes, we went outside for a walk to seven eleven.
We'd see little figures behind cars and trees all the way, far enough that we couldn't make them out, but close enough we could tell they were there. We continued walking, talking about the figures we could see, and when we got to this old willow tree, a bright flash appeared infront of us, there was this bubble just hovering there, we could both see it, we were both shocked, and amazed.
The bubble had it's own movement, and looking into it was like looking into another dimension, we were sure it was observing us. After a few moments passed, it vanished, and we haven't seen anything since. (not much time has passed)
I haven't made a set of runes since, probably will do it again when the snow thaws.
My friend and I discussed it over and over, went back to the spot, left offerings. We're not sure still what we saw, but for a dillusion to be seen by another human being besides myself, now I know for certain all the sights I've seen (there are a lot more) are all real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870633
United States
03/15/2010 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just thought I'd tell the tale of what happened to me when I was young. About 8-10 years old.
My brother had this bag of toys he'd play with, for about a week I wanted to play with these toys, he'd always tell me to wait my turn. His friend came over, and my brother lent him the toys. My brothers friend was named "Tyrone".

He promised he'd come back the next day and drop off the toys back to my house, well, the next day went by, and he didn't show up. The day after, him and my brother were talking outside, and he stated he placed the toys in my mailbox, so I checked, it was empty. That night, I was about to go to bed when I heard a voice say "Tyrone never came to your house".

I stood up and looked in the hallway to see if I could locate where the voice was coming from. When I turned back around, there was a giant owl looking at me outside my window, yet, there was no place for an owl to perch outside my window, so it must have had really tall legs, or something, anyway. Its eyes shone a light that spiralled, the owl was hypnotising me.
My jaw widened so much I thought it was going to snap off, and I was paralyzed, forced to look into the creatures eyes.
It made a constant sound, a tone. After a while, it faded from vision, and I was still awake. I tried to scream for help, but I could just barely let out whispers, I tried to smash things to wake someone up, but I couldn't even interact with the physical world, I was like a ghost, I'd just slip through things. I tried to enter my parents bedroom, but there was a field preventing me from entering, even though the door was open. The rest is a bit of a blurr, but I have slight memories of skeletons and ghosts walking around. For years I thought the owl was a demon, possibly even the devil.

I still can't get the creature out of my head.
 Quoting: Cyric 907610

This a good story, and I think true, all I can say that sometimes people go out of their bodies into the astral plane and see things there that are not always physical. Demons and their energy fields, spells, populate this plane and this is the plane that blocks humans from becoming enlightened. It is just full of negative energy shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 901085
Canada
03/24/2010 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
In her book, The Custodians, the author, hypnotist and UFO researcher, Dolores
Cannon, writes about the image of the owl present in “screen memories”.
“This is the memory of an event or a thing that is not accurate. Something has been
superimposed over what is actually occurring, and the mind interprets it differently. Often it
is interpreted in a safer and gentler way, so the person will not be frightened or
traumatized……….Often these screen memories involve animals………For some reason owls
feature prominently in this phenomenon.”
The Custodians, Dolores Cannon.

Cannon details her own memory of an encounter with a huge owl caught in her
headlights on a lonely stretch of road. The owl’s head was easily seen above the fender.
It would not move and then would only move a little down the road to await her
approach again. She then states that upon viewing the range of owls in existence in a
museum she was shocked to realise that her experience was with none of these and asks
herself what it could really have been. Cannon then details a hypnotic regression session
with another subject whose memory of an owl turned out to be a screen memory of a
being over six foot tall with white flowing hair, large bony hands and totally white eyes
without pupils.

Some 26 pages are devoted to this subject’s experience which is typical of experiences
with ETs of one kind or another. In her books The Custodians and Keepers of the Garden
Cannon details, through her hypnotic regression of abductees and others who have had
experiences with these ETs, that they are our real rulers and have been involved with us
a very long time. Her reporting of her subjects’ messages from the ETs is one of
benevolence towards mankind as we are not advanced enough to look after ourselves.
This supposedly justifies their assistance which includes genetic and other interference.

I have no doubt that the truth is somewhat more sinister. I certainly do not believe the
message of benevolence and it shows that hypnosis is not
a reliable means of obtaining truth of this nature. Like all other sources it can be tainted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 833274

Ahh crap man, I see owls at night all the time, and I live on bald ass prairie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 936817
Australia
04/07/2010 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
mmm interesting

GLP