Foxx.
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 827175
United States
12/01/2009 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why Bank of America Fired Me.
Here's a testimonial from a former Bank of America customer assistance employee. She was fired on Monday for offering repayment plans to too many customers, even those who "deserved" the 29.99% APR for making late payments. After hearing her story, you might conclude that this job was never a good fit for her skills. The next time you run up against a dead-sounding CSR, though, remember that people like Jackie don't make for profitable collections department employees, which is why they don't stick around for long.

You are the driver, you Own the Road!!Stand up and Shout

I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied, Learn to Swim!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 813749
United Arab Emirates
12/01/2009 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why Bank of America Fired Me.
Very good video.....everyone should watch it....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516293
United States
12/01/2009 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Me114

User ID: 596184
United States
12/01/2009 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for posting this video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781617
United States
12/01/2009 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for posting this video
 Quoting: Me114

Thank you. I hate BoA. They have given credit to so many illegal aliens who have now defaulted and skipped the country. Now the US citizens must pay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 519048
Netherlands
12/01/2009 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great vid and good for her. "BofA is a corporation" Right, so THEY have the right to RIP us OFF?? Man, that is BS.
9teen.47™

User ID: 831240
United Kingdom
12/01/2009 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate [woman].
STOCK UP NOW. You should have at least 6 months worth of basics for every member of your household. Stay away from crowds when trouble starts, do not forget water storage, tobacco is worth more than gold or silver, and be kind to hungry children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 802124
United States
12/01/2009 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good for her!
Foxx.  (OP)

User ID: 827175
United States
12/01/2009 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
A good Hearted gal with Good Intentions, but Banks don't have Good Intentions. As we all know.
You are the driver, you Own the Road!!Stand up and Shout

I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied, Learn to Swim!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368014
United States
12/01/2009 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
'customer assistance' is newspeak. It is not about customers nor assistance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 824065
United Kingdom
12/01/2009 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819509
Canada
12/01/2009 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent video!!
Art Deco

User ID: 473495
United States
12/01/2009 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
After watching that video, first thing tomorrow morning I'm pulling out everything I have from BOA.

While in the overall scheme of things, it's not a lot of money, by BOA standards, it's a more money than they deserve.

I could only hope everyone else would do the same. I'd love to see everyone pull every cent they have out of BOA and put it somewhere, anywhere else.

Remember, BOA needs us, we don't need them.
In ten years we'll look back on this moment, laugh nervously, and quickly change the subject.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
12/01/2009 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The average collection agent only lasts 90 days on the job. They go home everyday feeling like shit. I know I could never do it.

Having said that,you can't feel too sorry for these people. The blind lady can set up an auto draft so the right amount is deducted on the due date. I do this as a convenience. The girl with cancer is sad,and considerations should be made if her account shows nothing but food being bought. Now tv,stereo,hair salon charges would be different.

Commonsense prevails here though. There is no free lunch. If you borrow the money at interest, you have to honor the stupid decision you made. Credit card companies prey on the stupid and vulnerable and that makes them scum no doubt. Please wake up people!
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803520
United States
12/01/2009 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
She said "axs me" LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
12/01/2009 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
She said "axs me" LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 803520

I tried to ignore that..."Axe me a question"....god help me.
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
a passing cloud

User ID: 616505
United States
12/01/2009 05:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
this is an exceptional video, compared to all the other "here's MY story" videos... because it highlights the disconnect between REAL people like this woman [who have empathy for others], and the souless corporation heads who run the banks. notice how even the managers of this person in the vid felt her humanity and voiced their support for her, at her firing.

vids like this are needed, to remind us of how big corporations exist to snub the common person. not only that, when their insane greed leads to their demise, these corporate vampires then petetion government to lean on the common person [and the next generation they've given rise to] to bail them out.

burnit
why did i send myself to this world?? there must have been a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831452
United States
12/01/2009 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Banking services and healthcare SHOULD NOT BE FOR PROFIT!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 672328
United States
12/01/2009 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is an exceptional video, compared to all the other "here's MY story" videos... because it highlights the disconnect between REAL people like this woman [who have empathy for others], and the souless corporation heads who run the banks. notice how even the managers of this person in the vid felt her humanity and voiced their support for her, at her firing.

vids like this are needed, to remind us of how big corporations exist to snub the common person. not only that, when their insane greed leads to their demise, these corporate vampires then petetion government to lean on the common person [and the next generation they've given rise to] to bail them out.

burnit
 Quoting: a passing cloud

PLEASE PIN !!!!!!!!
Art Deco

United States
12/01/2009 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831452

You would think.

But, never underestimate the greed of the masses.
In ten years we'll look back on this moment, laugh nervously, and quickly change the subject.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 432008
United States
12/01/2009 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
By using a credit card you BORROW THEIR MONEY at THEIR TERMS. While I agree they should consider circumstances in tough times, at the end of the day they are a for profit company. I wonder how many disgruntled employee videos would go viral when BOA went bankrupt from not charging interest on credit cards due to every little sob story.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2009 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Take your profession, whatever it is, and I hereby declare it should be non-profit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831455
United States
12/01/2009 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Fr. Charles Coughlin (FDR's nemisis) said it right the banksters and Fed Reserve would destroy America.

Usury sucks period. Even the Muslims have figured this out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2009 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831455

Then get your friends and neighbors to give you a 30 year no interest loan to get your house....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787244
United States
12/01/2009 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
After watching that video, first thing tomorrow morning I'm pulling out everything I have from BOA.

While in the overall scheme of things, it's not a lot of money, by BOA standards, it's a more money than they deserve.

I could only hope everyone else would do the same. I'd love to see everyone pull every cent they have out of BOA and put it somewhere, anywhere else.

Quoting: Art Deco

find a friendly, neighborhood community bank...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811219
United States
12/01/2009 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why is that? Because we need healthcare? We need food too, should grocery stores and food joints also be non-profit?
Banking services on the other hand aren't quite a need, IMO. It'd be a pain in the ass, but you can get by without using a bank.
Art Deco

United States
12/01/2009 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how many disgruntled employee videos would go viral when BOA went bankrupt from not charging interest on credit cards due to every little sob story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 432008

Let's find out, shall we?

I highly doubt BOA would go bankrupt if they lowered their interest rates. In fact, I bet they'd have more business than they'd know what to do with if they made their interest rates 5%. They'd make it all back in sheer quantity of users.
Avian

User ID: 805698
United States
12/01/2009 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMFG...thank you

its time to start the website www.starvethebeast.com
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
- Frédéric Bastiat

food, water, ammo, weapons, battery back up solar, hand well pump, wood stove and 1 year of food...oh yeah PM's too...good luck
Art Deco

United States
12/01/2009 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

find a friendly, neighborhood community bank...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 787244

Already have. Come tomorrow, it's all going in there, thanks.

I seriously suggest everyone else who has their money in BOA do the same.

BOA has repeatedly proved they're more concerned with their shareholders and profits than they are with the people who put money in their banks.

It's not their money they're playing with, it's ours. Don't forget that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 780533
Chile
12/01/2009 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then get your friends and neighbors to give you a 30 year no interest loan to get your house....

Without interests charged you only would have to pay during 10-15 years.
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 772688
United States
12/01/2009 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
By using a credit card you BORROW THEIR MONEY at THEIR TERMS. While I agree they should consider circumstances in tough times, at the end of the day they are a for profit company. I wonder how many disgruntled employee videos would go viral when BOA went bankrupt from not charging interest on credit cards due to every little sob story.

And this is the exact reason why we should not have to have given them more money through our taxes to keep them asses afloat! Yes they are not your friends and they are after your wallet. Duhh...
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:

GLP