Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,366 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 229,146
Pageviews Today: 372,757Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,472
03:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Can anyone remember the crazy video of a girl who's name rhymed with Trixy or Bixy..?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832897
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Can anyone remember the crazy video of a girl who's name rhymed with Trixy or Bixy..?
Or Mixy...or something..

She was kind of gothy and acted like she'd had her brain sucked out into a universe filled with cute rainbows. Talked really fast.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 832897
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone remember the crazy video of a girl who's name rhymed with Trixy or Bixy..?
Ah...it was Boxxy.... mystery solved!

BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
12/03/2009 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Can anyone remember the crazy video of a girl who's name rhymed with Trixy or Bixy..?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832897

Five minutes locked in a room with her and she would have to die. Which would be a tragedy because she's cute.

Last Edited by BRIEF AND TO THE POINT on 12/03/2009 03:51 PM
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
Richard Strong

User ID: 471457
United States
12/03/2009 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinanju always loved that chick but i gotta say..she's growing on me in a weird fucked up way??? wtf
I am Richardus Strongus. Father to a murdered 'Refreshtard' thread, Husband to a deleted Top 10 thread. I will have my vengeance on the Lightworkers ..in this life or the next.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

United States
12/03/2009 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinanju always loved that chick but i gotta say..she's growing on me in a weird fucked up way??? wtf
 Quoting: Richard Strong

A little duct tape and I could get along with that. NO CAFFEINE FOR HER THOUGH!

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

Evil Twin

Report Abusive Post
Needz moar ducttape
the_traveler

Report Abusive Post
woah....

blink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832896
United Kingdom
12/03/2009 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG!! suicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicide
Evil Twin

12/03/2009 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

LOL, just beat me to it!
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

United States
12/03/2009 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, just beat me to it!
 Quoting: Evil Twin

Great minds think alike.

Richard Strong

User ID: 471457
United States
12/03/2009 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Needz moar ducttape
 Quoting: Evil Twin

spock
I am Richardus Strongus. Father to a murdered 'Refreshtard' thread, Husband to a deleted Top 10 thread. I will have my vengeance on the Lightworkers ..in this life or the next.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829492
United States
12/03/2009 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's clearly speaking out of an "alter-ego".
Just another mind controlled sex slave most likely...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832827
United States
12/03/2009 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah i remember when she was all the rage at 4chan. wonder what happened to her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830759
United States
12/03/2009 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
i want to see her vagina
Sinanju2

User ID: 831963
United States
12/03/2009 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
MMMM! Boxxy!

Last Edited by Sinanju2 on 12/03/2009 03:59 PM
I don't do book reports, I don't sort the wheat from the chaff but I will discuss the topic of your ignorance if I'm asked. -MC Frontalot

“But make no mistake, BP is operating at our direction...” -Barry Obammy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832679
United States
12/03/2009 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832897

damn high rich girl got to love em.
really why hasn't anyone got her to sell stuff, on TV
really , oh ya
she must be rich .

she sounded australian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830759
United States
12/03/2009 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
mind of a 6 year old in a smoking hot body. i'd like to whip out my little surprise for her and see what she does. "mr., is that a lollipop?" "yes little girl, why don't you lick the lollipop and tell me how it tastes?"

GLP