Need some answers regard child hitting

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832918
United States
12/03/2009 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Need some answers regard child hitting
I don't want to go into to much detail so I'll briefly explain it. My mother was at work and my father went out of town. My older sister(mid 20's) who still lives with us along with her husband and child hit my little sister rather hard for doing something she wasn't suppose to do. I got angry, told her that I didn't want to see her hit her again and we got into an argument of "you don't know what she was doing!" treating me like some idiot that didn't understand the situation. I was angry and wanted to call the police on her, but was scared that something they might take my little sister away. So I dropped it because I was about to get into a fight with her husband and I didn't want it to go that far. Under the same situation, if I were to call the police would my little sister be taken away from our family?

I understand that parents sometimes give their children a spanking, but I felt that this was over the top and she is not her mother or father and I won't allow it.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832841
United States
12/03/2009 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Need some answers regard child hitting
I can only help one person a day.

Today isn't your day...

Tomorrow ain't looking good either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554503
United States
12/03/2009 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Call your parents and let them handle it. There is a good chance some kook with a clip board will come in and take your little sister. Don't give them the opportunity. Contact your parents with your side of the story. It's nice that you are protecting your little sister, but it's not your responsiblity...it's your parents'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373696
United States
12/03/2009 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why god made shotguns.

Just kidding.

These days, hitting a kid may get the hitter hauled off to jail, and you're right to be concerned about the kid being removed from the home.

Let your parents handle it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832819
United States
12/03/2009 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Grab the nearest peacemaker. Ala tigers wife Elin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830704
United States
12/03/2009 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me guess, you're one of Obama's little brown shirt Hitler youth. Am I close?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 202319
United States
12/03/2009 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So your big sister hit your little sister? This appears to be a sibling thing and I suppose big sis has been hitting little sis for a long time. What is there age difference? Getting the cops involved will ruining everyone's lives including yours but esp since your little sis could end up in a foster home where she could get abused worse than ever. Find answers to your problem within the family. You should look put for and protect your little sister.
Evil Twin

12/03/2009 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calling the cops could get your little sister, your older sister, and you, all taken away.

Last Edited by Evil Twin on 12/03/2009 04:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2009 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Call your parents and let them handle it. There is a good chance some kook with a clip board will come in and take your little sister. Don't give them the opportunity. Contact your parents with your side of the story. It's nice that you are protecting your little sister, but it's not your responsiblity...it's your parents'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 554503

Best advice ever! Yeah, I forgot, where are the parents? Talk to them. BUT BE SURE TO KEEP COPS, BUREAUCRATS & GOVERNMENT OUT OF YOUR LIVES -- ONCE THEY HAVE A FOOT HOLD YOU'LL NEVER BE RID OF THEM.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2009 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
AND "THEY" WILL BREAK UP YOUR FAMILY FOR SURE -- BEWARE !!
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 831830
United States
Report Abusive Post
Am I the only one that doesn't live in a fucked up situation?
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819850
United States
Report Abusive Post
You haven't given enough information. How old is your little sister? Where was she hit? Did it leave a mark? What your little sister doing?

If your little sister was doing something illegal or dangerous, she could be taken away.

Laws vary from place to place as to what amount and type of violence is allowed. Some places will only allow a smack on the fanny with a bare hand. Using a belt or stick or coat hanger may be construed as child abuse. Punching a child in the face or slapping them would be two different things.

The best thing to do is have a talk with your mother about this. Perhaps she doesn't know what is going on, but be prepared for reprecussions from your older sister.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832819
United States
12/03/2009 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mom used to hit me with wooden spatulas, my school used to give me swats with a wooden paddle.

I turned out fine and I know not to break the law
Sinanju2

User ID: 831963
United States
12/03/2009 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

>>Nope bro, my life is pretty damn tame too.
I don't do book reports, I don't sort the wheat from the chaff but I will discuss the topic of your ignorance if I'm asked. -MC Frontalot

“But make no mistake, BP is operating at our direction...” -Barry Obammy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
12/03/2009 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off...what are you doing surfing the internet and being on a forum like this? How old are you? Why didn't your parents restrict your internet sign-ons? *shakes head* The crap that little kids are exposed to nowadays.

First off, let your parents handle the situation, it is honestly THEIR business how to deal with your older sister hitting your little sister.

Secondly, chill out. Great that you want protect your little sister but even thinking about running to the police without first having your parents involved is STUPID and could lead to a lot of problems.

Next tell your parents that you are visiting conspiracy forums and show them this site. Let them read the stuff that is posted here. If they don't restrict your internet usage, shame on them.

Enjoy being a kid while you can. You have the REST of your life to be an adult. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. It really sucks being an adult, having bills and responsibilities. Enjoy your "carefree/bill free" life and just be a kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819864
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Why were you angry? Had your little sister done something wrong or not? Was it serious enough for your parents to slap her or not?.If you feel the punishment was unjust then you should speak to them and let them sort it all out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 478838
United States
Report Abusive Post
Smack the crap out of your sister!
Jeremy
User ID: 717112
United States
12/03/2009 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have slapped the bitch back. See how she likes it.

But it's your parents call because as much as they may not want someone smacking their kid, they may like it even worse if the police become involved.
It might make them look irresponsible for leaving their child with someone who would hit her.

So as long as it's just a one time thing and you don't think your sister is doing anything more, it should wait til your parents get back.

If this becomes a repeat thing and your parents aren't doing anything about it... then you gotta do what you gotta do.

There's no reason why a grown adult should have to hit a child. If they can't handduhid without resorting to smacking it then they shouldn't be caring for children.

good luck.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 831830
United States
12/03/2009 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Sinanju2

Phew!

I was thinking I should go to the bar, pick up some loose female, and then come home and have my Wife pistol whip me with her Glock...
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Jeremy
United States
12/03/2009 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have slapped the bitch back. See how she likes it.

But it's your parents call because as much as they may not want someone smacking their kid, they may like it even worse if the police become involved.
It might make them look irresponsible for leaving their child with someone who would hit her.

So as long as it's just a one time thing and you don't think your sister is doing anything more, it should wait til your parents get back.

If this becomes a repeat thing and your parents aren't doing anything about it... then you gotta do what you gotta do.

There's no reason why a grown adult should have to hit a child. If they can't handduhid without resorting to smacking it then they shouldn't be caring for children.

good luck.
 Quoting: Jeremy 717112

Wow I might have just had a stroke. "handduhid" was supposed to be "handduhid"
Evil Twin

Report Abusive Post

Phew!

I was thinking I should go to the bar, pick up some loose female, and then come home and have my Wife pistol whip me with her Glock...

Sounds like a good time!
Jeremy
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok now I know GLP is messing with me lmao.

Handduhid.
Jeremy
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok now I know GLP is messing with me lmao.

Handduhid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
12/03/2009 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, not alone. I do have to wonder how many posts on here are "role playing"/trolling/immature people looking for attention.

Kind of makes you wonder exactly how many people really lead messed up lives.
Jeremy
United States
12/03/2009 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. W.T.F.

Handle @ kid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832679
United States
12/03/2009 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't want to go into to much detail so I'll briefly explain it. My mother was at work and my father went out of town. My older sister(mid 20's) who still lives with us along with her husband and child hit my little sister rather hard for doing something she wasn't suppose to do. I got angry, told her that I didn't want to see her hit her again and we got into an argument of "you don't know what she was doing!" treating me like some idiot that didn't understand the situation. I was angry and wanted to call the police on her, but was scared that something they might take my little sister away. So I dropped it because I was about to get into a fight with her husband and I didn't want it to go that far. Under the same situation, if I were to call the police would my little sister be taken away from our family?

I understand that parents sometimes give their children a spanking, but I felt that this was over the top and she is not her mother or father and I won't allow it.

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832918

funny op you should allready know if you do anything with the police they will be taking someone to jail and what ever kids will be going too,
so why are you here asking?
if the husband is going to bully you,
this can be use in a court of law if they deside your the bad guy ,
wich they will, cause they are older then you and your mom and dad are gone,
you'll wind up in jail before your sister and her husband,
good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2886
United States
Report Abusive Post
Child hitting? [link to www.youtube.com]
Evil Twin

Report Abusive Post
Ok. W.T.F.

Handle @ kid
 Quoting: Jeremy 717112

it's the letters in bold that get changed by our spam filter...just coincidence that they fall together in that phrase.

"Handle a child" works fine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832679
United States
12/03/2009 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, not alone. I do have to wonder how many posts on here are "role playing"/trolling/immature people looking for attention.

Kind of makes you wonder exactly how many people really lead messed up lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 656642

everyone but the rich.

you can't talk aboput rich people they will sue you or send you to jail for being their stawker.
j
United States
12/03/2009 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. W.T.F.

Handle @ kid

it's the letters in bold that get changed by our spam filter...just coincidence that they fall together in that phrase.

"Handle a child" works fine.
 Quoting: Evil Twin

what does it mean? lol

dle @ k ?
1-2-THE DOME

User ID: 808071
United States
12/03/2009 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832918

If you call the cops, you will never see you little sister again.

She will be placed in foster care, your other sister will be jailed, and have her life ruined, her child will be taken away and placed in foster care.

Unless you really think that your older sister is a danger to your younger sister, don't call the cops.
It is a great day to be alive!

GLP