Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,929 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 761,301
Pageviews Today: 1,014,478Threads Today: 271Posts Today: 4,129
08:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LMAO..Ecstacy tablets shaped like 'Bama heads...

Gradient
Get over yourself

User ID: 832132
United States
12/03/2009 05:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
LMAO..Ecstacy tablets shaped like 'Bama heads...
Check out the pic at the link!

[link to www.wtsp.com]

PALMVIEW, Texas - President Barack Obama's approval rating may be hovering in the 50 percent range, but that doesn't mean America's Commander-in-Chief isn't catching on with new constituents.

There is now a line of Ecstasy pills made in the image of the 44th president of the United States, according to Texas police who have snatched a batch off the streets.

Photo Gallery: Obama Ecstasy pills

Ecstasy is known for a sense of elation, diminished feelings of fear and anxiety, and ability to induce a sense of intimacy with others.

Perhaps a good Election Day strategy to get out the vote?

A stash of the brightly colored tablets was found Monday during a south Texas traffic stop.

Police in Palmview detained a driver after finding black tar heroin, cocaine, marijuana and several Ecstasy pills in the back of his car.

The drugs look like a "vitamin for kids," police spokesman Lenny Sanchez said.

Police say that other Ecstasy pills they found were made to look like the cartoon characters Homer Simpson and the Smurfs.

The 22-year-old driver is expected to face felony drug possession counts.

Palmview is near the border with Mexico.

No word on the driver's political affiliation.

Obama Ecstasy Pills: What parents say about the drug.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
eh.
User ID: 832964
United States
12/03/2009 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LMAO..Ecstacy tablets shaped like 'Bama heads...
lmao.

ironic thing. they will make you sick as hell for days.
malu

User ID: 800077
United States
12/03/2009 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
in africa, they are using bama targets to train their children with AK-47's

such a popular man
"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

Israel's Mossad

"The truth shall set you free."

U.S. Central Intelligence Agency Motto
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 822984
United States
12/03/2009 05:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
:facplm8:
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Gradient  (OP)
Get over yourself

User ID: 832132
United States
12/03/2009 06:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
in africa, they are using bama targets to train their children with AK-47's

such a popular man
 Quoting: malu

It is just surplus pics of one of their own.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832600
Australia
12/03/2009 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea no worries bro, yipp-a-dipp-jipp, droppin' two Obamas at once, me and Obama cause I asked him if he was here for the party? He said "yea cool man no worries, just here loooounging around all groovy and stuff" I told him smooth, no worries it was all good, no worries.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829556
United States
12/03/2009 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
the obama "ecstasy" pills aren't actually ecstasy at all - they contain no MDMA (ecstasy) or any derivative thereof. the active ingredient in these pills is really a chemical known as BZP, which mimics some effects of MDMA (dilated pupils so you get visual tracers, and speedy stimulant effects) but actually make for an EXTREMELY unpleasant experience involving intense nausea, paranoia, sweating, irregular heartbeat, and headache.

ironic in that they are presented as something they aren't, kinda like obama himself.

at any rate, if you encounter these outside of a news article on your computer screen DO NOT TAKE THEM. i promise, you will regret it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 832600
Australia
12/03/2009 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea no worries bro, yipp-a-dipp-jipp, droppin' two Obamas at once, me and Obama cause I asked him if he was here for the party? He said "yea cool man no worries, just here loooounging around all groovy and stuff" I told him smooth, no worries it was all good, no worries.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832600

We lounged around for a bit and I asked him where he got his glow sticks, I was like "cool, mad glow stix bro!" he was like "you like that? they'r all groovy mad hey yea, like check this out! and he twirled them round in the air in his hands all freaky and stuff (it left mad tracers in the air) he then offered me a cigarette but couldn't find his lighter, so we used mine (I found it after searching for half an hour in my pocket) and we lit the cigarettes, and I told him "whoa hey man take it eeeeeeasy bro, the bouncers are looking at us!" because then he started licking a chrome handrail...
A good time was had by all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 782401
United States
12/03/2009 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
laugh Damn.
Gradient  (OP)
Get over yourself

User ID: 643614
United States
12/03/2009 09:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

We lounged around for a bit and I asked him where he got his glow sticks, I was like "cool, mad glow stix bro!" he was like "you like that? they'r all groovy mad hey yea, like check this out! and he twirled them round in the air in his hands all freaky and stuff (it left mad tracers in the air) he then offered me a cigarette but couldn't find his lighter, so we used mine (I found it after searching for half an hour in my pocket) and we lit the cigarettes, and I told him "whoa hey man take it eeeeeeasy bro, the bouncers are looking at us!" because then he started licking a chrome handrail...
A good time was had by all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 832600

lol
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com

GLP