Offer Upgrade

User ID: 837009
United States
12/12/2009 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Break your heart, shatter your ego
Let’s keep it simple folks.

You are the most sophisticated biomachine to ever walk the face of this Earth.

You have a reprogrammable neural network which is tied to all of your sensory organs. The most direct ways that you usually interact with the environment are through sight, smell, taste, sound, breath, and feel.

Everyone knows Einstein’s equation, E = m.C<sup>2</sup>, but few realize what it really means. Anything that has mass has energy. Everything that you see is an electric field.

Due to self similarity, that is the fractal nature of the universe, one must also consider dimensions and scaling. We are in a world of electric fields embedded in other electric fields that are contained in even larger electric fields. Furthermore, the nature of things here on Earth can be viewed in the same way as that of the universe or that of our inner functions, down to the so-called ‘sub-atomic’ level.

Let’s forget for a moment the duality in the notion that the observer collapses the field to provide appearance of mass. Let’s not be the observer.

A concentration of mass is also a concentration of electric field. Sounds have waveforms that interact with fields, constructively or deconstructively. Light is waveforms. We breathe electric fields with a certain charge. We taste electric fields with various energetic qualities and charge, etc.

Then we interact in return. We speak waveforms, we exhale electric fields, we secrete various electric fields (via urination, saliva, excrement, sweat, odor). We feel and thus transfer energy and charge with touch.

Everything that we do has an impact. Our interactions can either be constructive or deconstructive, positive or negative.

So here you are, a biobot imbued with a divine sense, living in a world that was designed to program and be programmed by you.

Everything around you is in play, such as the elements of nature, earth, air, fire, sun; but also moon, planets, galaxies, the whole universe. What is more proximate to you and most energetic has the strongest influence on you (all according to fractality of scale).

Everything you surround your Self with is also in play, such as television, radio, music, architecture, art, computers, cellphones, etc. But as opposed to nature, these can be manipulated to provide you with false programming or to infect you with virality.

So just as you run antivirus software on your computer, you need to strive to do the same with your body. Or simply stay away from sources of potentially nefarious programming.

You see, nature in itself is what we need for proper learning. It is the sweetest guide, the master programmer. But technology is part of the program as well.

You are a sophisticated concentration of electric fields, but you are also magnetic fields. You’re also an antenna. You’re also a huge capacitor. You absorb and emit light. You can interact with everything around you. You can communicate with any other electric field. You have amazing abilities. But you can also be played.

You’ve been placed on this Earth with a single original purpose. Your purpose was to navigate the morass of this so-called world in an ongoing effort to discover your divinity. The only way to do that is by transcending reality, despite all the virality, and finding your higher Self, the Christ within, your Divine nature.

Getting there involves deprogramming, reprogramming, cleansing your body of virality and thus energizing your higher senses.

Yes you’ve been played by the powers at be. Those driven by lust for power and greed have sought to manipulate all of us. They know what you are, they know we’re programmable and over the centuries they’ve developed the technologies to program us in mass.

Look at the power play with the spiral in Norway.

But that’s how the matrix works. You’ve been presented with good and bad, positive and negative. It’s been up to each and every One of us to either take the blue pill or take the red one. Each one of us either chooses to conform or seeks the Truth. We either pursue our divinity or pursue the illusion.

But the illusion is real as well. It’s part of your training. If there was nothing destructive and negative then you’d already be there.

If you’ve caught on to waves of synchronicity, then you know how the matrix is a training tool.

Your higher senses work only with proper vibrations, namely those of Love and Truth. Take comfort in knowing this, since evil cannot succeed in this path regardless of the state of technology. The powers at be realize this to their never ending dismay. But be compassionate towards them as they are being manipulated as well.

1. Practice Love and Compassion
2. Seek the Truth and Speak the Truth
3. Persevere in these Ways (namely doing 1&2 over and over)
4. You will then gain Self-Control (in doing 1-2-3)
5. Then you will find your Indomitable Spirit

Break your Heart, shatter your Ego and you’ll be in the flow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383647
United States
12/12/2009 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Break your heart, shatter your ego
fuckin' A fight ...

and a BIG ass bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383647
United States
12/12/2009 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuckin' A fight ...

and a BIG ass bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383647

sorry --- fuckin' A "right" ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781169
United States
12/12/2009 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lovely OP. Beautifully put.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839291
United States
12/12/2009 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
dasbier
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 833292
United States
12/12/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
:5:
maya2012

User ID: 825688
United States
12/12/2009 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Full Circle

User ID: 835178
Canada
12/12/2009 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You’ve been placed on this Earth with a single original purpose. Your purpose was to navigate the morass of this so-called world in an ongoing effort to discover your divinity. The only way to do that is by transcending reality, despite all the virality, and finding your higher Self, the Christ within, your Divine nature.

Quoting: just a dude

Agreed. Except it doesn't have to be labeled the "Christ" within. (although he was a good teacher, he wasn't the only one).

I think it's basically just remembering what we are and how it all works.
Born into this World
We create echoes of our inward yearnings
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 838206
Australia
12/12/2009 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
hearts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 693960
United Kingdom
12/12/2009 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
omtatsat
yankeemofo

User ID: 838993
United States
12/12/2009 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
heartbreak
Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

Trust in those that seek the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 810536
United States
12/12/2009 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump hf
Cy Kotic

User ID: 836266
United States
12/12/2009 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's easy to get swallowed up and overwhelmed with the negative minutia of this physical manifistation. Liberation comes with the realization that it all really doesn't matter and is essentially meaningless to the greater reality of who we are and where we come from.

What I find exciting is the common stories people who have had NDE's relate - how when they've 'crossed over' they're overcome with a very strong feeling of being 'home', as if they've been away for a long time.
I'm just another freak in this never-ending cosmic freak show
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814488
United States
12/12/2009 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace
WrecksDeus

User ID: 804239
United States
12/12/2009 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's easy to get swallowed up and overwhelmed with the negative minutia of this physical manifistation. Liberation comes with the realization that it all really doesn't matter and is essentially meaningless to the greater reality of who we are and where we come from.

What I find exciting is the common stories people who have had NDE's relate - how when they've 'crossed over' they're overcome with a very strong feeling of being 'home', as if they've been away for a long time.
 Quoting: Cy Kotic

Like a breath of fresh air after breathing water for a long time...
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 836649
United States
12/12/2009 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tis true... Ra sha sha... Skipin and slipin , movin down stream...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109172
Iceland
09/24/2010 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let’s keep it simple folks.

You are the most sophisticated biomachine to ever walk the face of this Earth.

You have a reprogrammable neural network which is tied to all of your sensory organs. The most direct ways that you usually interact with the environment are through sight, smell, taste, sound, breath, and feel.

Everyone knows Einstein’s equation, E = m.C<sup>2</sup>, but few realize what it really means. Anything that has mass has energy. Everything that you see is an electric field.

Due to self similarity, that is the fractal nature of the universe, one must also consider dimensions and scaling. We are in a world of electric fields embedded in other electric fields that are contained in even larger electric fields. Furthermore, the nature of things here on Earth can be viewed in the same way as that of the universe or that of our inner functions, down to the so-called ‘sub-atomic’ level.

Let’s forget for a moment the duality in the notion that the observer collapses the field to provide appearance of mass. Let’s not be the observer.

A concentration of mass is also a concentration of electric field. Sounds have waveforms that interact with fields, constructively or deconstructively. Light is waveforms. We breathe electric fields with a certain charge. We taste electric fields with various energetic qualities and charge, etc.

Then we interact in return. We speak waveforms, we exhale electric fields, we secrete various electric fields (via urination, saliva, excrement, sweat, odor). We feel and thus transfer energy and charge with touch.

Everything that we do has an impact. Our interactions can either be constructive or deconstructive, positive or negative.

So here you are, a biobot imbued with a divine sense, living in a world that was designed to program and be programmed by you.

Everything around you is in play, such as the elements of nature, earth, air, fire, sun; but also moon, planets, galaxies, the whole universe. What is more proximate to you and most energetic has the strongest influence on you (all according to fractality of scale).

Everything you surround your Self with is also in play, such as television, radio, music, architecture, art, computers, cellphones, etc. But as opposed to nature, these can be manipulated to provide you with false programming or to infect you with virality.

So just as you run antivirus software on your computer, you need to strive to do the same with your body. Or simply stay away from sources of potentially nefarious programming.

You see, nature in itself is what we need for proper learning. It is the sweetest guide, the master programmer. But technology is part of the program as well.

You are a sophisticated concentration of electric fields, but you are also magnetic fields. You’re also an antenna. You’re also a huge capacitor. You absorb and emit light. You can interact with everything around you. You can communicate with any other electric field. You have amazing abilities. But you can also be played.

Getting there involves deprogramming, reprogramming, cleansing your body of virality and thus energizing your higher senses.

Yes you’ve been played by the powers at be. Those driven by lust for power and greed have sought to manipulate all of us. They know what you are, they know we’re programmable and over the centuries they’ve developed the technologies to program us in mass.

Look at the power play with the spiral in Norway.

But that’s how the matrix works. You’ve been presented with good and bad, positive and negative. It’s been up to each and every One of us to either take the blue pill or take the red one. Each one of us either chooses to conform or seeks the Truth. We either pursue our divinity or pursue the illusion.

But the illusion is real as well. It’s part of your training. If there was nothing destructive and negative then you’d already be there.

If you’ve caught on to waves of synchronicity, then you know how the matrix is a training tool.

Your higher senses work only with proper vibrations, namely those of Love and Truth. Take comfort in knowing this, since evil cannot succeed in this path regardless of the state of technology. The powers at be realize this to their never ending dismay. But be compassionate towards them as they are being manipulated as well.

Break your Heart, shatter your Ego and you’ll be in the flow.
 Quoting: just a dude

thank you
Cow Destroyer

User ID: 960986
Canada
09/24/2010 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get walked all over ?
Not for me.
Holstein cows must be exterminated to save the world from cancers.
GMO Dairy products continue to be responsible for most all breast and uterine cancer.
Fish bones supply calcium.
Dairy also gets everyone lazy so they don't oppose TPTB.
Women eating yogurt are directly poisoned by hormones and extra specific chemicals.

I no dig dis Satan Mon de milk he is a sad thing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1016961
United States
09/24/2010 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
old glp type post

awesome!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107337
United States
09/24/2010 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109112
United Kingdom
09/24/2010 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
shroom party!!!

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 859320
United States
12/17/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems like an appropriate time to bump this one...

:inbubble:
SaltWaterTaffy

User ID: 1066095
United States
12/17/2010 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautiful, dude. Thanks. hf

ArunaLuna - you picked a good time to bump it!

Last Edited by SaltWaterTaffy on 12/17/2010 01:30 PM
:SWT name:

When the shit hits the fan and the end is quite nigh,
will you cry out to heaven? Will you lay down and die?

Not me, my dear ones. This is my sacred life. To no one or no thing I'll surrender.

For how does one know where when dead he will go, or if sweet mother Earth she'll remember?
Lil Miss Trouble

User ID: 937339
United States
12/17/2010 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP
catheart
My shop~ [link to www.artfire.com]

There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
maryjaneshusband

User ID: 923145
United States
12/17/2010 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
elechrt
I get my energy from my inner chi. I be in outer space, but I got inner peace. - Lupe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081851
United States
12/17/2010 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a head start, my heart was broken recently thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
12/17/2010 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuckin' A fight ...

and a BIG ass bump

sorry --- fuckin' A "right" ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383647

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for bumping this. I never saw it...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never once did OP refer to "I"...

absolutely beautiful...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383816
United States