Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,263 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,535
Pageviews Today: 1,644,755Threads Today: 699Posts Today: 12,421
06:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

*BREAKING* Colloidal Silver Crackdown in EU due to CODEX *VERIFIED*! VACCINE INDUCED SWINE FLU PANDEMIC GUARANTEED?

Hanged Man
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 695595
United States
12/29/2009 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
*BREAKING* Colloidal Silver Crackdown in EU due to CODEX *VERIFIED*! VACCINE INDUCED SWINE FLU PANDEMIC GUARANTEED?
I just had a friend inform me from UK that healthfood stores have removed all colloidal silver products off the shelves. She said that it is worse in Germany, and that they are even going after silver generators!

Another source, a technical research friend informs me that new technology has been developed to put the silver frequency in water so that it has the same effects as the best UNIFORM PICOSCALAR CONCENTRATED OLIGIDYNAMIC SILVER HYDROSOL, and that the new product will be sold as "ultrapurified water" being that that not amounts of silver will show up in the water that requires the product to be considered a silver product.

There's always another way...

Last Edited by Hanged Man on 01/11/2010 06:34 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831455
United States
12/29/2009 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *BREAKING* Colloidal Silver Crackdown in EU due to CODEX *VERIFIED*! VACCINE INDUCED SWINE FLU PANDEMIC GUARANTEED?
Dude, this is HUGE!
Can u verify?

If so, That means 2 days left for us!
just a goy
User ID: 852286
United Kingdom
12/29/2009 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *BREAKING* Colloidal Silver Crackdown in EU due to CODEX *VERIFIED*! VACCINE INDUCED SWINE FLU PANDEMIC GUARANTEED?
yes thats true
Which is why I now make my own and have done for months
I was a para medic, many years ago. I havent forgotten 6 yrs work and experience. And I cured a flu in less than 12 hours using colloidal silver. Normally I would have seen a doctor and recieved a 6 weeks course of anti biotics.
me777

User ID: 774992
Canada
12/29/2009 01:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852258
United Kingdom
12/29/2009 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes thats true
I was a para medic, many years ago. I havent forgotten 6 yrs work and experience. And I cured a flu in less than 12 hours using colloidal silver. Normally I would have seen a doctor and recieved a 6 weeks course of anti biotics.
 Quoting: just a goy 852286

How would antibiotics defeat a 'flu VIRUS?

rofl
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, this is HUGE!
Can u verify?

If so, That means 2 days left for us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831455

My source is Elder Hale, a man who distributss BIONAID worldwide (and is the developer and owner of BIONAID), and he has just told me earlier that one of his Members called him an hour ago, from UK, about this and to ship her some product ASAP, but you can confirm this by contacting people in the UK at the healthfood stores, and people in Germany.

Silver products are going to be scarce SOON in EU, and it is probably heading this way!

UK Healtfood Stores:

Holland and Barrett

Seventh Wave
PHONE UK 08456430877 (worker confirmed ban on silver and other mineral products like magnesium)

Please pin, MODS...thanks in advance... hf

Last Edited by Hanged Man on 12/29/2009 02:08 PM
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes thats true

rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 852258

The virus screams, "Don't taze me bro!", right before it sufficates and dies from the shock from the silver particle.
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump KEEP BUMPED!
just a goy
United Kingdom
12/29/2009 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
flu causes a chest infection. And i would have been prescribed a course of amoxicillin to cure that.
Now as soon as I began sneezing I squirted colloidal silver up my nose and also gargled it. I stopped sneezing instantly. How ever, it had reached my chest and within days, I began caughing up green phlem.
So then I got a bowl of hot water, added some colloidal silver to it. Put a towel over my head and breathed in the steam, for 10 minutes before going to bed. Guess what? No more caughing sneezing ect
Next day i felt great.
I used to get a flu every winterI dont have that problem any more.
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some idiot... loser

...voted against this thread - needs to suffer from a viral infection for months and then croak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 792052
United States
12/29/2009 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I called my sister in Germany just to ask her to go check a store for me, she said she would run down there before they closed and let me know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814558
United States
12/29/2009 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Northerner
User ID: 852327
Canada
12/29/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Colloidal silver kills all single celled organisms, which ALL pathogens are, whether they are viruses or bacteria, they're all single celled. The colloidal silver essentially does that by preventing the cell from getting oxygen, and essentially choking it to death.

Colloidal silver was the standard of treatment for all bacterial and viral infections until the 1930's when pharmaceutical companies invented anti-biotics and suppressed colloidal silver for the sake of sales.

Today, they still infuse burn wound dressings with colloidal silver to promote healing and prevent infection.

The bonus is that there is no such thing as a colloidal resistant virus or bacteria. They can't build up a resistance to it, like they do to anti-biotics and colloidal silver will continue to work.

That's why it scares big pharma. They just can't compete with it. I did a lot of research before we bought our own colloidal silver generator. Everyone needs to do their own research and not believe what the lying mass media propaganda machine is pumping out.

Good luck and good health.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 797439
United States
12/29/2009 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Antibiotic means something that kills bacteria, not viruses

people on GLP are very uneducated and confused.

Silver does kill both bacteria and virii.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 792052
United States
12/29/2009 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I called my sister in Germany just to ask her to go check a store for me, she said she would run down there before they closed and let me know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 792052

She said there was none to be found so she asked the clerk and they have indeed been told to pull it off of the shelves. He gave her a list of items that will no longer be sold there, she said she would scan it and email it to me because there were about 30 things on there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831866
United States
12/29/2009 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up. A shame, Germany has such a great healthcare system.

Yes, troubling, but they can't outlaw:
1. .999 (or .9999) silver jewelry wire
2. Distilled water
3. 9v batteries

That's all you need to make it...

Videobarbs
User ID: 739598
United States
12/29/2009 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely has merit and I like the one post that said the sick person inhaled the vapor created by the water/silver solution and got rid of the deep chest infection.
In the 1960s a relative of mine was severely burned on her torso. When I went to see her, I was stunned as she lay naked COVERED WITH A SILVER PASTE. I'm now guessing that it was connected to this colloidal silver. She never, ever got any subsequent infection from the burns (one of the common and sometimes deadly side effects)and went on to receive grafts from her thigh area and recovered.
I have seen the "blue man". He says that he feels okay, but he is definitely blue and would have fit right into James Cameron's "Avatar" movie. :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831455
United States
12/29/2009 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Thanks OP, for the follow up and answering my questions. This deserves a pin. Good work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 838851
United States
12/29/2009 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump bump bump stoner

just bought some offline
nomind

User ID: 705130
Canada
12/29/2009 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Around here, the "a friend of a friend told me" types of 'proof' are a dime a dozen.. got any hard links?
My Interesting Karma messages:

- "You are an idiot. This post proves it."
-"GLP MEMBERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SHILL."
- Most
moranic one given to me: When you type ".." you need to put three dots instead of two.

Thread: Nibiru, or how to appear like you know what you are talking about
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
nomind loser
Around here, the "a friend of a friend told me" types of 'proof' are a dime a dozen.. got any hard links?
 Quoting: nomind

Call Elder, or call the number at the UK store provided. Get off your dead ass and do some research instead of holding your hand out like you are owed something. Or, sit on your dead ass and do nothing, and fade away with the rest of the skeptics that wait till the last minute to get a clue...

Last Edited by Hanged Man on 12/29/2009 05:57 PM
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Thanks OP, for the follow up and answering my questions. This deserves a pin. Good work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831455

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 823890
United States
12/29/2009 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes thats true

rofl

Actually, some antibiotics including Clarithromycin and others in the macrolide family have a direct benefit in combating influenza and other viral infections….

“Clarithromycin inhibits the middle to late stage of the influenza virus replication cycle, resulting in inhibition of progeny virus production from the infected cells [13]. Macrolides could mediate this effect by inhibiting intracellular hemagglutinin HA0 proteolisis [14]. The inhibitory effects on influenza virus replication of macrolides has been known since the 80s [15] and have been observed for other viruses such as Sindibis virus [16]. Other drugs such as statins and Pentoxifylline might have beneficial effects in the treatment of severe influenza, but there is much less information available on their efficiency profiles in the treatment of influenza infection [17,18].”

[link to www.jidc.org]

Once again what people take for conventional “medical wisdom” is wrong.
just a goy
United Kingdom
12/29/2009 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some one told me bla bla bla
I couldnt give a crock what any one says, or believes. I know what happened to me. and I know what colloidal silver did for me.
Why do you think the rich ate of silver plates? or drank from silver goblets?
Because they new that silver had medicinal properties
just use your head, google it and find out.
Personally when what ever happens, pandemic ect. I hope to survive. And the less people that survive, means a better chance for me.
So scoff all you want
s226
Fallenmonk

User ID: 774046
United Kingdom
12/29/2009 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks. I have yet to take C.S but im going to pick up a couple of bottles tomorrow at my local pakistani health shop. No way would they remove it off the shelves unless the Eu pay them for it.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! "
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks. I have yet to take C.S but im going to pick up a couple of bottles tomorrow at my local pakistani health shop. No way would they remove it off the shelves unless the Eu pay them for it.
 Quoting: Fallenmonk

Or if they threaten them...

I would not take this news lightly, no matter where you live. Get stocked up.

Here is a good test I've found to see what is the best:

HOME TEST: [link to www.bionaid.com]
Hanged Man  (OP)

United States
12/30/2009 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes thats true

rofl

Actually, some antibiotics including Clarithromycin and others in the macrolide family have a direct benefit in combating influenza and other viral infections….

“Clarithromycin inhibits the middle to late stage of the influenza virus replication cycle, resulting in inhibition of progeny virus production from the infected cells [13]. Macrolides could mediate this effect by inhibiting intracellular hemagglutinin HA0 proteolisis [14]. The inhibitory effects on influenza virus replication of macrolides has been known since the 80s [15] and have been observed for other viruses such as Sindibis virus [16]. Other drugs such as statins and Pentoxifylline might have beneficial effects in the treatment of severe influenza, but there is much less information available on their efficiency profiles in the treatment of influenza infection [17,18].”

[link to www.jidc.org]

Once again what people take for conventional “medical wisdom” is wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 823890

Silver products do not have side effects.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852792
Australia
12/30/2009 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
If true (as it sounds), the TPTB bastards have started to reveal their true faces at an astonishing speed. Let's see what happens next, maybe bans on growing vegetables or tobacco, who knows.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852270
United States
12/30/2009 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOPE.
Freeman of the land

User ID: 633080
United Kingdom
12/30/2009 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just had a friend inform me from UK that healthfood stores have removed all colloidal silver products off the shelves. She said that it is worse in Germany, and that they are even going after silver generators!

Another source, a technical research friend informs me that new technology has been developed to put the silver frequency in water so that it has the same effects as the best UNIFORM PICOSCALAR CONCENTRATED OLIGIDYNAMIC SILVER HYDROSOL, and that the new product will be sold as "ultrapurified water" being that that not amounts of silver will show up in the water that requires the product to be considered a silver product.

There's always another way...
 Quoting: Hanged Man

B17 was also taken off the shelf a year ago ,,,check that one out,,,,

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 784375
United States
12/30/2009 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
i read somewhere that if the labeling on a product changes (for animal use, etc), then it probably still be legal to sell natural products, i don't know if it's true or not

GLP