Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 938,786
Pageviews Today: 1,712,192Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 12,500
04:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why does Obama feel obligated to give Alqaeda Terrorists who survive a cave bombing - a multi million dollar civilian trial in NYC?

PACNWguy
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 688273
United States
01/08/2010 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why does Obama feel obligated to give Alqaeda Terrorists who survive a cave bombing - a multi million dollar civilian trial in NYC?
He sends in an air strike to kill and destroy them without any warning and then when we go in and drag out the bodies, if one is alive he gives him his miranda rights and legal aid and ships him back to stand traial for up to $200 million in costs to the taxpayer with all the rights that any liquor store robber gets.

Why is that?

Last Edited by PACNWguy1 on 01/08/2010 10:51 AM
OBAMA - THE FASTEST FAILED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

"I inherated and I am Great!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 730536
United States
01/08/2010 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why does Obama feel obligated to give Alqaeda Terrorists who survive a cave bombing - a multi million dollar civilian trial in NYC?
It makes no sense but then nothing Obama does makes sense. If I had to guess, I'd say it is more of the Cloward-Piven strategy to overwhelm and bankrupt the system in order to bring about its collapse.
PACNWguy  (OP)

United States
01/08/2010 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why does Obama feel obligated to give Alqaeda Terrorists who survive a cave bombing - a multi million dollar civilian trial in NYC?
The crotch bomber bragged about how all his buddies were terrorists too.

Why didnt Obama waterboard his ass to get more information?

Had he been successul he was planning to die. Why not interrogate him, then blow his ass up like he wanted?

His goal was to die. Its not like we can hurt the fucker any more than what he was planning on doing to himself anyway.

Now Obama wants to charge him with attempted murder instead of being a terrorist and give him a civilian trial with free legal and millions of dollars in costs to the taxpayers.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 857438
Ireland
01/08/2010 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
He sends in an air strike to kill and destroy them without any warning and then when we go in and drag out the bodies, if one is alive he gives him his miranda rights and legal aid and ships him back to stand traial for up to $200 million in costs to the taxpayer with all the rights that any liquor store robber gets.

Why is that?
 Quoting: PACNWguy

Because that is the law. Of course maybe you dont believe in the Constitution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860084
Netherlands
01/08/2010 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The appearance of the law MUST be upheld...particularly while it's being broken."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754773
United States
01/08/2010 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
To scare the chickenshits.

In case you haven't noticed, the purpose of the war on terror is to control YOU the people.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

01/08/2010 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Why is that?

Because that is the law. Of course maybe you dont believe in the Constitution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 857438

Show me where in the Constitution that it says it is to be applied to citizens of foreign countries that attack the US?

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 714968
United Kingdom
01/08/2010 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why not just introduce Sharia law? OP obviously likes the way the Talbiban do things. They hate the rule of law also.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/08/2010 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Show me where in the Constitution that it says it is to be applied to citizens of foreign countries that attack the US?
 Quoting: SHR

The only men in recent history to attack the US died on 9/11...

Unless you're misunderstanding the actions of those who seek to defend themselves against illegal American occupying forces...
bobnightman

User ID: 853078
United States
01/08/2010 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Unless you're misunderstanding the actions of those who seek to defend themselves against illegal American occupying forces...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 860084

Wrong
12/21/12
Jimmy2times
User ID: 636253
United States
01/08/2010 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giving him the benefit of the doubt...

He wants to show the world that we are a nation of laws, that we are not just a bunch of blood thirsty, Arab hating, Islam fearing people.

He also thinks that in doing so, those in the Arab world and maybe even all followers of Islam will look at this and go...oh America is not so bad, maybe Islam is wrong about America being the great Satan...

To put it bluntly, he is NAIVE...

Mind you, this is the benefit of the doubt...Being liberal he believes that they (the terrorist) would stop what they do if they only understood how much they (Liberals) care about them and want to help them enjoy a long life.

Just like HealthCare being a right in their mind.. Not a responsibilty...

While Obama and his bunch try and play the, America is sorry because America was and is wrong, game. They want nothing less than the death of every single person that calls themselves anything other than MUSLIM.

He should be encouraging and supporting the protest in Iran, and he should call a meeting ASAP of as many of the leaders of the Arab world that will attend and make it very clear that we, America and the rest of the free world, has had enough of this shit and if they continue to sit back and do nothing to stop these people, then all bets are off.

Make it clear that anyone caught alive after attempting something like this will be put to death, swiftly and immediately and we will go after the shit holes those that send them, hide in no matter where on earth that shit hole is, and that includes New York, Detroit, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc..

To hell with them and their oil or whatever else they sell to us.....

If the free world united against this shit, we could wipe it out in a matter of years...

The protest in Iran deserve our SUPPORT openly and honestly.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/08/2010 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong
 Quoting: bobnightman

How so?
PACNWguy  (OP)

United States
01/08/2010 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Giving him the benefit of the doubt...

He wants to show the world that we are a nation of laws, that we are not just a bunch of blood thirsty, Arab hating, Islam fearing people.

He also thinks that in doing so, those in the Arab world and maybe even all followers of Islam will look at this and go...oh America is not so bad, maybe Islam is wrong about America being the great Satan...

To put it bluntly, he is NAIVE...

Mind you, this is the benefit of the doubt...Being liberal he believes that they (the terrorist) would stop what they do if they only understood how much they (Liberals) care about them and want to help them enjoy a long life.

Just like HealthCare being a right in their mind.. Not a responsibilty...

While Obama and his bunch try and play the, America is sorry because America was and is wrong, game. They want nothing less than the death of every single person that calls themselves anything other than MUSLIM.

He should be encouraging and supporting the protest in Iran, and he should call a meeting ASAP of as many of the leaders of the Arab world that will attend and make it very clear that we, America and the rest of the free world, has had enough of this shit and if they continue to sit back and do nothing to stop these people, then all bets are off.

Make it clear that anyone caught alive after attempting something like this will be put to death, swiftly and immediately and we will go after the shit holes those that send them, hide in no matter where on earth that shit hole is, and that includes New York, Detroit, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc..

To hell with them and their oil or whatever else they sell to us.....

If the free world united against this shit, we could wipe it out in a matter of years...

The protest in Iran deserve our SUPPORT openly and honestly.
 Quoting: Jimmy2times 636253

Goofy Thum

bobnightman

United States
01/08/2010 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong

How so?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 860084

The people that attacked the US on 9/11 are still alive...It was not a couple of men in caves with box cutters
12/21/12
User ID: 479323
United States
01/08/2010 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get the feeling..

They are scared to..

Death at what might..

Come out at a trial..

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/08/2010 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong

How so?

The people that attacked the US on 9/11 are still alive...It was not a couple of men in caves with box cutters

Oh, you mean the people who live in countries without militaries capable of retaliating against American aggression, which happened first?
PACNWguy  (OP)

United States
01/08/2010 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of you kids have no clue what the rule of law says about unlawful combatants or have even read the constitution.

bobnightman

United States
01/08/2010 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of you kids have no clue what the rule of law says about unlawful combatants or have even read the constitution.
 Quoting: PACNWguy

What does the "Constitution" say about illegal war?
12/21/12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 857803
United States
01/08/2010 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never thought I'd say this about one of JADR's threads lol, but this one should be pinned!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 857803
United States
01/08/2010 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never thought I'd say this about one of JADR's threads lol, but this one should be pinned!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 857803

LOL, wrong thread
Jimmy2times
User ID: 636253
United States
01/08/2010 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

It says that CONGRESS has the authority to approve any war America involves herself in.

The same people that voted for these wars are still holding positions in Washington D.C.

The one most liberals blame for these wars is no longer in Washington D.C.

The ONLY one who didn't vote for the war in Iraq is the one we call President, lot of good this noble peace prize winner has done to stop what you call "illegal".

You go ahead and trust them.

I guess it's only ok to rely on faulty data when it's saved or created jobs, not when it's WMDs in Iraq.
Sinanju2

User ID: 847108
United States
01/08/2010 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

>>Ask Thomas Jefferson. The War on Terror is not an illegal war.
I don't do book reports, I don't sort the wheat from the chaff but I will discuss the topic of your ignorance if I'm asked. -MC Frontalot

“But make no mistake, BP is operating at our direction...” -Barry Obammy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 848073
Canada
01/08/2010 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Habeus Corpus is so last century. . get with the program Obama
bobnightman

United States
01/08/2010 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
How is the Iraq war part of the war on terrorism?
12/21/12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 125715
United States
01/08/2010 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read "Dreams of My Father" - that will inform you.
Enaid

User ID: 515273
United States
Report Abusive Post
When those scum are in the hands of the military - they can be questioned non-stop for months.

When they are the hands of civilian lawyers - they are told to shut their mouths and we can't get any more information from them.

Obama is an idiot.
Personal responsibility - try it sometime. Quit blaming others for your bad choices. Consequences happen.

:enaid11:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860130
United States
Report Abusive Post

Have you gotten your Senators and Reps who voted to fund the war fired?

Have you been paying taxes?
Sinanju2

User ID: 847108
United States
01/08/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

>>Maybe it has something to do with the tens and hundreds of thousands of terrorists we have killed and captured in Iraq.
I don't do book reports, I don't sort the wheat from the chaff but I will discuss the topic of your ignorance if I'm asked. -MC Frontalot

“But make no mistake, BP is operating at our direction...” -Barry Obammy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860072
China
01/08/2010 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geez, can't things be more obvious these days? The absolutely infuriating things this government - and the previous one, has done and is doing - to rile up the populace should be laughably transparent by now.

A public trial in NY? Which ends in an acquittal - that's my prediction. The outrage nationwide against muslims will be a joy for the PTB to behold. Justification for endless slaughter in the Mideast and Central Asia, and all kinds of controls against "terrorism" to boost the police state.

Christalmighty, if people don't get it by now - they deserve every last bit of the Orwellian future to come.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
01/08/2010 12:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Because he is a two faced politician who has absolutely no interest in actual justice or security, but every self absorbed interest in keeping up appearances on both faces.

Face one: Bomb the bad guys and look tough on terro... um... "man caused disaster".

Face two: Drag the bag guys to court to look both legally supperior and hold up the Marxist banner of the superiority of the state at the same time.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
ABO

User ID: 860150
Mexico
01/08/2010 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

>>Maybe it has something to do with the tens and hundreds of thousands of terrorists we have killed and captured in Iraq.
 Quoting: Sinanju2

That statement shows you arent very informed. Or you like to delude yourself and sleep better at night...

GLP