T.S.A. AGENT PROCLAIMS HE IS GOD!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 666923
United States
01/09/2010 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
T.S.A. AGENT PROCLAIMS HE IS GOD!
We just had a TSA agent (self proclaimed) get on a Nudy Machine thread on GLP yesterday saying that we didn't have to worry that he was trained on the machine and that there was no way to save an image and that he didn't try to make out nipples or anything in the images shown to him.

Now we have one claiming to be God. I think both propositions are equally absurd, but this is your government in action or is it...inaction. Safe? I don't think so.
[link to www.nbclosangeles.com]
DoUCDem2? (OP)
United States
01/09/2010 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: T.S.A. AGENT PROCLAIMS HE IS GOD!
We just had a TSA agent (self proclaimed) get on a Nudy Machine thread on GLP yesterday saying that we didn't have to worry that he was trained on the machine and that there was no way to save an image and that he didn't try to make out nipples or anything in the images shown to him.

Now we have one claiming to be God. I think both propositions are equally absurd, but this is your government in action or is it...inaction. Safe? I don't think so.
[link to www.nbclosangeles.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 666923
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 847175
Canada
01/09/2010 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe he is
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/09/2010 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe he is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 847175

Maybe he is....I just insulted a self-proclaimed T.S.A. agent yesterday on G.L.P. Now, my computer isn't working right...
damned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/09/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's God like I'm Tiger Woods... Thank God I'm not. I wonder what kind of hiring criteria they use now for T.S.A.?

I read that Obama did away with background checks for his Czars....I mean....we are really in a serious situation with this village idiot from Kenya. No real experience with anything except destruction of American principles and the Constitution. Now we're hiring questionable T.S.A. people who really ARE godlike in their power to let you be blown out of the sky because of their lack of qualifications apparently.

But, we tolerate it, so...we get what we deserve, I guess.

GLP