User ID: 735442
United States
01/10/2010 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Article 1 Section 8: Constitutional. The Obama Fed's are IMPOTENT
POLL: How many "KNOW" a "Oathkeeper"?
 How many will convert a officer to a "Oathkeeper"
 Will you help teach local mil soldiers, about Oathkeepers.org?
 Blank (View Results) 

Check out Sheriffmack.com. we the people, every color...have the POWER TO STOP THE CRIME, TREASON AND TYRANNY NOW! we can do it! Oathkeepers.org. LaRouchePAC.com These groups are worth supporting and endorsing, encourage your neighbors, police officers and mil, before it's too late. thank you neighbors and American citizens. goodnews flag waver militia Thank you neighbors and officers.
pud

User ID: 820655
United States
01/10/2010 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Article 1 Section 8: Constitutional. The Obama Fed's are IMPOTENT
I UHM AUNULD DA TURMANATOR GIV ME YUR TAXES CUZ I UHM DA TURMANATOR.

What happened to your terminator schtick? I was a fan!

hf
Pastor New Socks -- Putting the "stud" back into Bible Study!

Christian Zionism does NOT equal Hypocritical Paradox!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

PRAISE!

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

God-Fearing Christians, Heathens, and Zionist Dime Pieces may email me anytime at: [email protected]
Puppydreamer  (OP)

United States
01/10/2010 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Send this to your Gov: of your state: Read the 10th amendment, don't worry stop sending the Fed's your $, keep it in your state, raise your own state TAXES, and claim rights to be the for example: THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA...is a good example. organize your BEST MEN, and KICK THEM OUT. I: will go right now! you betcha i'll die for my USA, but ALSO...FOR my individual state, and family who lives there. AMEN. trio flag waver enguard helicopter and BREAKING NEWS: Oathkeepers win...British empire house of Windsor loses! LOSER! criminal bankers will perish! have faith American citizens! hayseed goodnews RAH!
Puppydreamer  (OP)

United States
01/10/2010 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I UHM AUNULD DA TURMANATOR GIV ME YUR TAXES CUZ I UHM DA TURMANATOR.

What happened to your terminator schtick? I was a fan!

hf
 Quoting: pud

"pud party lol, YEAH...dah TERMINATOR HE IS STILL IN BED WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES PENDING NEXT EARTHQUAKE. lol woops caps lock..sorry cool2

GLP