Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 82,729
Pageviews Today: 144,865Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 731
01:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10731394
United Kingdom
10/31/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?
Re: the mk shit.

I discovered something tonight that I just have to share somewhere.

There's this pattern that I always highly associated with my guardian and that she had me sew onto my outer clothes when I was around 12 years old. I wore it for ages. I ran across the pattern again earlier this year and made a public comment about how disturbed it made me feel (although I posted it to appear as more of a joke for those that wouldn't understand why it disturbed me).
I was looking up something unrelated tonight and came across the full cia emblem. That shape I wore, that shape I have disturbed feelings about...it's the shape in the middle of the fucking shield on the emblem. Talk about Hitler youth. I was wearing the damn thing like an insignia.

WTF?
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
ArmchairObserver

User ID: 12411641
United States
11/01/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?
Only on page 60 but this thread is tripping me out.

I was likely in the program in So Ca. From 77-80, give or take a year. I moved after that and while I still had advanced material I was no longer tested continuously. A couple years after that I moved again and my records were lost. I had the bright idea of failing my placement test in 8th grade, I was spelling cat after that. I ended up taking the more advanced GED and placed well even after all that. I just had absolutely no motivation for material items. German, Scott/Irish as well, I think that was a case of them seeing what they wanted. Possibly looking to continue the German studies?

So I have taken a lot of time off from learning and I’m trying to make a template to help facilitate learning more efficiently, similar to how they taught us. I’ll add to what I’ve written to help make it easier for anyone else to follow. If anyone else has anything to add to help flesh it out, it would be appreciated. Any tips and tricks you've learned, mine are mostly about controlling the body (heartbeat etc.).

Thread: How to control the human body (emotions, heartbeat, dreams, energy etc).
 Quoting: Coma Patient #7

Part of the reason for this program was probably to find people who could alter the past as well as the present.Weaponized remote influenceing.
 Quoting: Kaw 18064103

Eh, don't get too carried away with Gowan's time warp. He expands on what he means by that very clearly. You should read it if you haven't. I would say that what he was referring to was more of a time distortion--whether it be perceived or actual--not actual time travel. Dr. Krippner also touches on this in his Hypnosis and Creativity paper but as a way to basically maximize time usage using the way that our brains are set up to begin with. Kind of like how you can feel like you've been dreaming forever but only a few minutes has passed. That would be more like what Krippner suggests but using that time distortion phenomena to make geniuses that can do that in a directed fashion. But for sure, they were looking for ways to weaponize things. That's the point of the 1973 Rand debriefing--ways that parapsychology could become weaponized.

And as far as them being unimaginative masonic little dipshits, I don't know. I thought the eye or perhaps fish shaped building from satellite view was rather cute and imaginative.
 Quoting: ArmchairObserver

Found out about the MK/Remote Influencing studies on my own.I will have to go through this new info in between my recent independent study.You guys unearthed some good stuff.Lived in Santa Monica First 4 or 5 years of my life.
 Quoting: Kaw-liga 17257777

Yeah, we did. Still digesting it and it's just a small portion. Actually, using google scholar and typing in specific types of tests ie gifted eeg or gifted biofeedback comes up with thousands of returns, both national and internationally. It's no wonder that some of us ended up feeling more guinea pig than human. This kind of thing was going on beyond just Santa Monica and MGM. If my tape is related, that would also implicate OHSU being involved as it was made by one of their associate deans. So, at the very least, you're looking at a lot of kids being poked and prodded for decades. Somehow, I'm not down with that. Not sure why I feel that way...being sarcastic, of course.

Actually finding LSD and post-hypnotic suggestion being linked to the program through GCQ--that was a mind blower. Then again, based on what a lot of people were recollecting and how it kind of appeared to look like a MK offshoot, I guess I'm not that surprised. Just really, very disappointed. I was hoping that they would have done better by us as a group as we weren't lab rats, tools, or anything like that. We were children.
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17257777
United States
11/01/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found out about the MK/Remote Influencing studies on my own.I will have to go through this new info in between my recent independent study.You guys unearthed some good stuff.Lived in Santa Monica First 4 or 5 years of my life.

What's the tech side of remote influencing (ignoring the psychic theories)?
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

Remote Influencing (by my definition) is a form of telekinesis, or mind control, where a person tries to influence the mind, thoughts, speech, religion, diet or action of another person using only their own mind and projected thoughts.

For the most part, Remote Influencing happens in present-time but there is also a form of Remote Influencing that involves "time". This is known as Stage XI - Remote Influencing. Stage XI RI is when a person attempts to use telekinesis, or mind control, and focuses his/her telekinesis-influencing back into the past in an attempt to alter an event in the past, the thoughts or speech of a person in the past, the religion of a person in the past, the diet of a person in the past, or the actions of another person in the past.

The difference between standard Remote Influencing and Stage XI Remote Influencing is that Stage XI style involves a person in the present or future having present scientific knowledge or future scientific knowledge about events, discoveries, technology and so forth. And such present/future knowledge is usually used in an attempt to alter the past or a person in the past. For example, if a person tried standard Remote Influencing and they didn't get the effect that they wanted, they might use Stage XI Remote Influencing to project telekinesis back into the past to weaken a person or make multiple attacks at fixed points in time to get their desired "Mind Control/Influencing" results.
Kaw-liga
United States
11/01/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats a quote.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/01/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's this pattern that I always highly associated with my guardian and that she had me sew onto my outer clothes when I was around 12 years old. I wore it for ages. I ran across the pattern again earlier this year and made a public comment about how disturbed it made me feel (although I posted it to appear as more of a joke for those that wouldn't understand why it disturbed me).
I was looking up something unrelated tonight and came across the full cia emblem. That shape I wore, that shape I have disturbed feelings about...it's the shape in the middle of the fucking shield on the emblem. Talk about Hitler youth. I was wearing the damn thing like an insignia.

WTF?

Don't you just love the warm and fuzzy memories of our youths? I don't recall having any insignias being sewed on but I am working with a shattered memory. There's still significant blanks and what I recollect now is fragmentary and brief. Not sure if a shattered memory is an improvement or not because dear god is it confusing and, frequently, uncomfortable.

Want to hear a funny? I have never been one to hum songs from the 70's. That was part of my memory black hole so it should make sense. Lately, I've caught myself humming and singing 70's songs. How humiliating..lol. My age is actually showing now.

Hang in there.
AO
Kaw-liga
United States
11/01/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Other then controlling outcomes of world events and people there is no law against it.Win win.
Kaw-liga
United States
11/01/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

Movies like Hanna and Salt kinda start hitting a little close to home these days.
Kaw-liga
United States
11/01/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

Don't you just love the warm and fuzzy memories of our youths? I don't recall having any insignias being sewed on but I am working with a shattered memory. There's still significant blanks and what I recollect now is fragmentary and brief. Not sure if a shattered memory is an improvement or not because dear god is it confusing and, frequently, uncomfortable.

Want to hear a funny? I have never been one to hum songs from the 70's. That was part of my memory black hole so it should make sense. Lately, I've caught myself humming and singing 70's songs. How humiliating..lol. My age is actually showing now.

Hang in there.

Night on bald mountain is another tune that comes up a lot for me.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/01/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remote Influencing (by my definition) is a form of telekinesis, or mind control, where a person tries to influence the mind, thoughts, speech, religion, diet or action of another person using only their own mind and projected thoughts.

For the most part, Remote Influencing happens in present-time but there is also a form of Remote Influencing that involves "time". This is known as Stage XI - Remote Influencing. Stage XI RI is when a person attempts to use telekinesis, or mind control, and focuses his/her telekinesis-influencing back into the past in an attempt to alter an event in the past, the thoughts or speech of a person in the past, the religion of a person in the past, the diet of a person in the past, or the actions of another person in the past.

The difference between standard Remote Influencing and Stage XI Remote Influencing is that Stage XI style involves a person in the present or future having present scientific knowledge or future scientific knowledge about events, discoveries, technology and so forth. And such present/future knowledge is usually used in an attempt to alter the past or a person in the past. For example, if a person tried standard Remote Influencing and they didn't get the effect that they wanted, they might use Stage XI Remote Influencing to project telekinesis back into the past to weaken a person or make multiple attacks at fixed points in time to get their desired "Mind Control/Influencing" results.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17257777

More on Stargate via google scholar:

[link to www.scientificexploration.org]

Unfortunately, none of the referenced studies/reports from the above are available on google. They are there. Just nothing to click and read.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/01/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

Movies like Hanna and Salt kinda start hitting a little close to home these days.

lmao, I just watched Hanna again the other night. And Salt--that was the movie my mom gave me to watch again. After I first watched it, I commented to my fiance that Russia did have child programs. Thing was, when I searched for it, nothing popped up except people calling people who believe that a government would do stuff like train kids as being sickos. Just lovely. Also speaking of movies, one of the Puthoff/Targ papers was called "Speed of Thought". I found that interesting because of the Oppenheimer movie of the same name that was about a government conspiracy against gifted children.

Even with the outright early papers in regards to eugenics and Terman, too, stinks of a eugenicist, what is on the surface of genetic engineering was genetically modifying mice in 1974. I just don't think that they would have had the human genome mapped out enough to modify humans as in go in and alter our DNA a la Hannah. I just don't know anymore. If they could have tweaked genetics to make for a super kid, would they have tried? Probably and that's really sad to admit.
AO
Anton7719

User ID: 26890096
United States
11/02/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth...Humans...Etc...Are one big petri dish...Don't be so arrogant...Genetic engineering on cows and corn...Aliens are doing the same thing with us...If the experiment goes bad...flush it down the toilet and start over (Mass extinction ?) ESP and remote viewing was only a pre-text to identify "Star Children". Research the Department of Energy and the Gnome Project.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/03/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Earth...Humans...Etc...Are one big petri dish...Don't be so arrogant...Genetic engineering on cows and corn...Aliens are doing the same thing with us...If the experiment goes bad...flush it down the toilet and start over (Mass extinction ?) ESP and remote viewing was only a pre-text to identify "Star Children". Research the Department of Energy and the Gnome Project.
 Quoting: Anton7719

You mean the Genome project...I think our own government being involved in eugenics programs is a hell of a lot more likely and down to earth than claiming aliens did it en masse. Pointing fingers at something out of this world really just serves to take away the more logical finger pointing that should be done.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/03/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.giftedstudy.org]

Oh ho ho, self defense is listed.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/04/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dodea.edu]

I found page 89 and up very interesting. I definitely do concept mapping on a high level (I actually create a concept map in my head and let it form). I was just doing that the other night on this subject so rather appropriate but I also recognize the other models as well as things that I also do when thinking.

I also had a thought about why the SDC may have been involved. We know that a. hypnosis was being used and b. the idea that post hypnotic suggestion could be used to facilitate more rapid problem solving as Krippner suggested. Could it be that part of the SDC's involvement was simply to create a series of post hypnotic suggestions to be used to help us maximize the above thinking models? Having software programmers build such a thing would be the wisest choice as they have to, by trade, operate on pure logic. Just a thought.

Oh and page 96 of this one stuck out for me, too: [link to schools.nyc.gov]

Last Edited by Porcelain on 11/04/2012 04:50 PM
AO
Kaw
User ID: 18064103
United States
11/07/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dodea.edu]

I found page 89 and up very interesting. I definitely do concept mapping on a high level (I actually create a concept map in my head and let it form). I was just doing that the other night on this subject so rather appropriate but I also recognize the other models as well as things that I also do when thinking.

I also had a thought about why the SDC may have been involved. We know that a. hypnosis was being used and b. the idea that post hypnotic suggestion could be used to facilitate more rapid problem solving as Krippner suggested. Could it be that part of the SDC's involvement was simply to create a series of post hypnotic suggestions to be used to help us maximize the above thinking models? Having software programmers build such a thing would be the wisest choice as they have to, by trade, operate on pure logic. Just a thought.

Oh and page 96 of this one stuck out for me, too: [link to schools.nyc.gov]

Spying secrets?
Kaw
United States
11/07/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

lmao, I just watched Hanna again the other night. And Salt--that was the movie my mom gave me to watch again. After I first watched it, I commented to my fiance that Russia did have child programs. Thing was, when I searched for it, nothing popped up except people calling people who believe that a government would do stuff like train kids as being sickos. Just lovely. Also speaking of movies, one of the Puthoff/Targ papers was called "Speed of Thought". I found that interesting because of the Oppenheimer movie of the same name that was about a government conspiracy against gifted children.

Even with the outright early papers in regards to eugenics and Terman, too, stinks of a eugenicist, what is on the surface of genetic engineering was genetically modifying mice in 1974. I just don't think that they would have had the human genome mapped out enough to modify humans as in go in and alter our DNA a la Hannah. I just don't know anymore. If they could have tweaked genetics to make for a super kid, would they have tried? Probably and that's really sad to admit.

What they have is always years ahead of what they say they have.That being said I dont really believe they createdus.Just tried to Kontrol us.
Kaw
United States
11/07/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

What they have is always years ahead of what they say they have.That being said I dont really believe they createdus.Just tried to Kontrol us.

Maybe with some DNA modding or just some good olfashioned manipulation via tricks learned from the Houdini spies I mentioned earlier.
Kaw
United States
11/07/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

16 points that look to be comprised of 4, 4pointed stars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27240112
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would ignore all of this stuff if it was all on it's own. But the dam has broken and I've got a lifetime full of memories of urban training, facilities, and so much more just sitting there waiting to be looked at.
Kaw
United States
11/07/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would ignore all of this stuff if it was all on it's own. But the dam has broken and I've got a lifetime full of memories of urban training, facilities, and so much more just sitting there waiting to be looked at.

Same here
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/09/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF?

I think a little of both because if I look at it from a tactical vantage, I could see the extreme benefit of having a bunch of kids get taught high level thinking skills (or suggested hypnotically) who have been heavily indoctrinated and set with fail safes should things start stirring (thoughts of "this is crazy", headaches, and overall distress as loyalties, faith and love of country start getting beaten to a pulp). We're all super smart with additional little aspects that are definitely outside of the norm (clairvoyance, em disturbances, time distortions, empery, etc etc). Created may be too harsh. Shaped is perhaps a better descriptor. Shaped and kontrolled because you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Common sense 101.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/09/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Same here

Ditto. The thing that I find so frustrating about it is that I do not know if a. I was trained to do these things, b. put in the position where I had to implement what I had learned, c. learned it because of my grandpa via his SAC escape and survival training a la Le May, or d. learned it because of the program. Or e. I saw it in a damn movie though e loses some credibility because it's recollected in first person and they don't generally film from a first person perspective. All I know is that I know shit and some pretty hardcore shit.
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27240112
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ditto. The thing that I find so frustrating about it is that I do not know if a. I was trained to do these things, b. put in the position where I had to implement what I had learned, c. learned it because of my grandpa via his SAC escape and survival training a la Le May, or d. learned it because of the program. Or e. I saw it in a damn movie though e loses some credibility because it's recollected in first person and they don't generally film from a first person perspective. All I know is that I know shit and some pretty hardcore shit.

The US has out of control military spending. That's enough proof for me.

In other news I have Irish cream, peanut butter, raw sugar, and oats in the house. I wonder if I can turn that into something to numb my brain.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/09/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

The US has out of control military spending. That's enough proof for me.

In other news I have Irish cream, peanut butter, raw sugar, and oats in the house. I wonder if I can turn that into something to numb my brain.

That it does indeed.

Yes, you probably can though not sure about the Irish cream. On my front, it's organizing and cleaning every area of my home. My laundry room and pantry are immaculate despite having two children in the home. Pure OCD--my mind feels cluttered and filled with shattered memories so my response is organizing my surroundings. lol :( TV is a fail escape for me. I just rip it apart though I have had some temporary distraction success with Lost and Destination Truth. I think it's because both make me feel like my life is comparatively normal.
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19011623
United States
11/12/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was reading this thread when it began. I haven't read for a while and can't catch up with this many pages.

I just started reading John Taylor Gatto's Weapons of Mass Instruction and it got me thinking about something and I have a question. It very well have been already discussed here, so don't attack me! I don't know how to find it. The question is:

Is there any particular career that the majority of the kids in the gifted program at your school ended up in. All but one of the kids I can think of at my school ended up in the same career and I wanted to see if this was a theme.

They asked my parents every year to put me in the program and and my parents refused. A university also contacted my parents when I was very young about getting me into some gifted program or something. Reading this book was making me reflect on what position I was placed into early on by the school and how things would have differed if my parents would have put me in the program. That's when I connected some dots about the common careers.
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
11/12/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look how many posts there are on this.

People just trying to feel like they are important and different.
How sad.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

How sad.
 Quoting: mikebo2

Watch Charlotte Iserbyt's interviews and read the book I just posted above. I think compulsory education has a governmental purpose, so it only makes sense individual programs would.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump because I'm really curious about the career thing I posted........
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/13/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

How sad.
 Quoting: mikebo2

Watch Charlotte Iserbyt's interviews and read the book I just posted above. I think compulsory education has a governmental purpose, so it only makes sense individual programs would.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19011623

I've noted that we tend to ignore people like that guy. Reason being is that, if they were to actually read the thread, they'd find that many of us would have really preferred to have been left alone and unnoticed than to have been targetted. Guinea pigs aren't important. Nobody cares about guinea pigs except for the mad scientists and that's only until the experiment is done.

I watched an Iserbyt interview a few months ago and it was very interesting. If you look at the docs from the last few pages that we uncovered, you can see that a good deal was made about making sure our "characters" and "attitudes" were accordingly adjusted and developed (manipulated really) even to the extent where an attitude adjusting computer was suggested that would utilize Socratic method. So I do believe Iserbyt does strike upon several truths. I just wholeheartedly disagree about who was behind it. From those same documents, you can see that, although we were chiefly the products of psychologists, the department of defense definitely had a distinct interest in us.

As far as careers, I was supposed to be an engineer. I ended up an accountant/financial analyst as did my sister (though she is an exec now). Others that I know from the programs are software engineers, a city planner, executives for tech companies, a pharmacist, an educator, and so on. Not any particular career really that I can see amongst us all but I would say either we ended up in some sort of managerial position (whether it be managing actual people or development) or in the logic happy tech industry.
AO

GLP