Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,308
Pageviews Today: 966,179Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,762
12:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?

ArmchairObserver

User ID: 12411641
United States
11/19/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?

exaxtly so
 Quoting: SomeOne or Another

Trying some of them really helped recall memories for me. I can't remember it all, but it's coming back in bits and pieces.
 Quoting: Coma Patient #7

Just scanning down the list, I'd have to agree due to the familiarity of the subjects. I'll never forgive the hippies for this. I'm always fearing sounding new agey or sounding like a hippy when I'm discussing anything that starts traipsing into "outside of the norm" thinking. Same with the 7 letter P-word. This truly is the 7th ring of Hell for me. Damn hippies broke me...lol :(
 Quoting: ArmchairObserver

I found most of it helpful, but then maybe I was lucky I was only in for 3-4 years. The biggest issue I ran into, was the lack of any method to control my emotions. As I was highly empathetic, such is the curse of feeling others pain on top of my own.

The Basic concept is:
Emotions are triggered by thoughts, if we control our thoughts then we control our emotions. A thought is no more difficult then you make it to be. Once you grasp that concept and put it to use, controlling emotions is like child's play.

There are a lot of little tips and tricks you can use to control emotions, the more you practice the more proficient you become.

I had quite the opposite problem. One where some of my closest friends questioned whether I was a machine or a human due to my lack of emotional display. In my journals, I began remarking with some amount of dull horror about how I was deadened from both emotion and physical pain when I was just 15. I am dissociative and the emotional difficulties were due to the severing of the two halves of my brain from each other and abandonment of the right "emotional" half of the brain. Or as Gowan would have put it--my conscious overlay prematurely ruptured and most likely due to developmental forcing.

Dabrowski called this heightened emotional sensitivity "OE" or "overexcitability". Getting us in control of our above average sensitivities seemed to be one of the goals in the programs as far as the discussions that I viewed went. At best, they were trying to prevent us from turning into noxious little isolated individuals who despised the world. At worst, human computers.

Last Edited by Porcelain on 11/19/2012 03:50 PM
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25915113
United States
11/19/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?

Trying some of them really helped recall memories for me. I can't remember it all, but it's coming back in bits and pieces.

Just scanning down the list, I'd have to agree due to the familiarity of the subjects. I'll never forgive the hippies for this. I'm always fearing sounding new agey or sounding like a hippy when I'm discussing anything that starts traipsing into "outside of the norm" thinking. Same with the 7 letter P-word. This truly is the 7th ring of Hell for me. Damn hippies broke me...lol :(

I found most of it helpful, but then maybe I was lucky I was only in for 3-4 years. The biggest issue I ran into, was the lack of any method to control my emotions. As I was highly empathetic, such is the curse of feeling others pain on top of my own.

The Basic concept is:
Emotions are triggered by thoughts, if we control our thoughts then we control our emotions. A thought is no more difficult then you make it to be. Once you grasp that concept and put it to use, controlling emotions is like child's play.

There are a lot of little tips and tricks you can use to control emotions, the more you practice the more proficient you become.

I had quite the opposite problem. One where some of my closest friends questioned whether I was a machine or a human due to my lack of emotional display. In my journals, I began remarking with some amount of dull horror about how I was deadened from both emotion and physical pain when I was just 15. I am dissociative and the emotional difficulties was due to the severing of the two halves of my brain from each other and abandonment of the right "emotional" half of the brain. Or as Gowan would have put it--my conscious overlay prematurely ruptured and most likely due to developmental forcing.

Dabrowski called this heightened emotional sensitivity "OE" or "overexcitability". Getting us in control of our above average sensitivities seemed to be one of the goals in the programs as far as the discussions that I viewed went. At best, they were trying to prevent us from turning into noxious little isolated individuals who despised the world. At worst, human computers.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you too well, people are fearful of what they do not understand. I think I understand, you continued with what they taught so too speak. I used to have the same problem, it was like my body wasn't even my own, if something happened to it it was like it happened to someone else. And I know exactly what you mean about being a machine, but all subconscious minds behave like machines, I even program mine like a computer.

However, I set most of tools for learning down when I shut down and stopped trying to learn proficiently in the 7th grade. Which is when I started having emotional problems. I just started practicing again in the last year or two. You can break those barriers if you want, it involves talking to your subconscious like you would anyone else. Just remember our self-programming techniques, to increase accuracy.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/19/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Basic concept is:

I had quite the opposite problem. One where some of my closest friends questioned whether I was a machine or a human due to my lack of emotional display. In my journals, I began remarking with some amount of dull horror about how I was deadened from both emotion and physical pain when I was just 15. I am dissociative and the emotional difficulties was due to the severing of the two halves of my brain from each other and abandonment of the right "emotional" half of the brain. Or as Gowan would have put it--my conscious overlay prematurely ruptured and most likely due to developmental forcing.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you too well, people are fearful of what they do not understand. I think I understand, you continued with what they taught so too speak. I used to have the same problem, it was like my body wasn't even my own, if something happened to it it was like it happened to someone else. And I know exactly what you mean about being a machine, but all subconscious minds behave like machines, I even program mine like a computer.

However, I set most of tools for learning down when I shut down and stopped trying to learn proficiently in the 7th grade. Which is when I started having emotional problems. I just started practicing again in the last year or two. You can break those barriers if you want, it involves talking to your subconscious like you would anyone else. Just remember our self-programming techniques, to increase accuracy.

Oof. The subconscious mind does NOT behave like a machine. Far from it--normally, it's the epitome of chaos when unrestricted. However, I would have said nearly the same things as you did above not so long ago. Have you not read any of the journal articles above? How can you not realize that you are espousing the very things that were the goals of a program that never once, in the course of human history, was thought to need to exist until the last two centuries?

Initially, when the programs within my mind started crashing, I described it as a hurricane. I'm out of the hurricane now. I'd rather put a bullet in my brain than ever go back to what I once was. The subconscious is supposed to be wild and dynamic, highly creative, and pure chaos. What they did in the programs, via either the mental programming through licensed hypnotherapists, psychologists or psychiatrists or through the teaching of ourselves to regard our minds as if they were mere, useless computers to be programmed, was wholly disruptive of the natural development of genius. Da Vinci didn't need this bullshit. Nor did Emerson, Huxley, Carroll, Hero of Alexandria, or any other wild genius throughout history.

So no thank you. I'd prefer a bullet to the brain in all earnestness. I prefer myself as I am now--wild and unfettered albeit disrupted and broken--than living in mental shackles. Forgive the hostility. It's more towards them than you. Please wake up.
AO
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Basic concept is:

Oof. The subconscious mind does NOT behave like a machine. Far from it--normally, it's the epitome of chaos when unrestricted. However, I would have said nearly the same things as you did above not so long ago. Have you not read any of the journal articles above? How can you not realize that you are espousing the very things that were the goals of a program that never once, in the course of human history, was thought to need to exist until the last two centuries?

Initially, when the programs within my mind started crashing, I described it as a hurricane. I'm out of the hurricane now. I'd rather put a bullet in my brain than ever go back to what I once was. The subconscious is supposed to be wild and dynamic, highly creative, and pure chaos. What they did in the programs, via either the mental programming through licensed hypnotherapists, psychologists or psychiatrists or through the teaching of ourselves to regard our minds as if they were mere, useless computers to be programmed, was wholly disruptive of the natural development of genius. Da Vinci didn't need this bullshit. Nor did Emerson, Huxley, Carroll, Hero of Alexandria, or any other wild genius throughout history.

So no thank you. I'd prefer a bullet to the brain in all earnestness. I prefer myself as I am now--wild and unfettered albeit disrupted and broken--than living in mental shackles. Forgive the hostility. It's more towards them than you. Please wake up.

I had something typed out, but after looking at what I was saying. An example of the grass is green view never stood out more in my mind. I thank you for that, for tempering my approach back into this experience. As what stood out too me is I had given all this up early on and suffered for it, you had not and suffered for it and now we both want the opposite. So as I stated, you helped me conclude I should ease up on trying to re-learn and take a balanced approach. It's something I knew, but needed to hear again I guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26993694
United States
11/20/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to those who bumped this recently. I was just thinking about this thread yesterday. I participated back around pages 60-90 or so, was GATE in CA in the later half of the 1980s.

Memories of the activities are just so damned hazy.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/20/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had something typed out, but after looking at what I was saying. An example of the grass is green view never stood out more in my mind. I thank you for that, for tempering my approach back into this experience. As what stood out too me is I had given all this up early on and suffered for it, you had not and suffered for it and now we both want the opposite. So as I stated, you helped me conclude I should ease up on trying to re-learn and take a balanced approach. It's something I knew, but needed to hear again I guess.

So glad you understood. I learned too well indeed and that awareness that others viewed me as a machine was a like a persistent cancer in my life. It caused considerable heartache, too. My ex-husband's ego was shattered by it. My next partner was driven mad by it. Plus it left me open to abuse because I could shed hurts, anger, and memory like they were water running off my skin. All it did was create more cancers in my life. It's not to say that I don't have those moments where I wish I could pass out and reboot my mind to clear out heartache, pain or fear. I have those moments indeed. It's almost like being a recovering addict. It's at those crisis moments where you just want one little hit more to dull the pain. The thing is, the trade off trades far too much and I'm aware of that now. I'm a better mother, lover, and friend--even if I also tend to be infinitely more acidic and blunt. Most of all, the pain reminds me that I am indeed alive. Plus burying those feelings down doesn't take them away permanently. It simply delays the experiencing of it.

I'm no expert, not by a longshot, on dealing with the sensitivities and empathy within us. Yet, what I'm learning is that, for me at least, the best way to deal with these feelings is to actually experience and express them. Then, reflect on them using that logic we're so heavily equipped with and accepting them. It takes infinitely longer but I feel better at the end. More rounded--not flat as a pancake.

hf
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/20/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to those who bumped this recently. I was just thinking about this thread yesterday. I participated back around pages 60-90 or so, was GATE in CA in the later half of the 1980s.

Memories of the activities are just so damned hazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26993694

I found looking over the docs from the last few pages really stirred things up for me. I "get it" a whole lot more and it did stir up some memories for me.
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17483257
Australia
11/21/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are organizations whose job it is to find children of the right genetic background for these projects. The best known was the CIA/FBI group called the Finders and programmed children are also trained to procure other children. One case which came to light in February 1992 involved an American lawyer called Patrick Gagel, who exported three thousand children from the United States to Peru for ‘adoption’ and they were never seen or heard of again.88

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956674
United Kingdom
11/21/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are organizations whose job it is to find children of the right genetic background for these projects. The best known was the CIA/FBI group called the Finders and programmed children are also trained to procure other children. One case which came to light in February 1992 involved an American lawyer called Patrick Gagel, who exported three thousand children from the United States to Peru for ‘adoption’ and they were never seen or heard of again.88

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17483257

Oh, that's weird. The adults in my life used to talk about the finders when I was little. I thought they were something like the Quakers. But then I was a little kid and it seems that I was just horrible at interpreting adult conversations.
1dunno1
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/21/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, that's weird. The adults in my life used to talk about the finders when I was little. I thought they were something like the Quakers. But then I was a little kid and it seems that I was just horrible at interpreting adult conversations.
1dunno1
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

All kids are terrible at interpreting adult conversations, lol. So no worries. That wasn't you being duped by them again. That's just being a kid.

I don't recall anything about the Finders but my mother's fear that I would disappear because of "gifts" was very strong. She was fearful long before Gagel's case so I wonder what she knew. I always thought that it was possibly fear propagation from the movie Firestarter but she voiced those fears a couple years beforehand. Maybe she read the book. Or maybe she knew something.

Regardless, I invariably feel like the biggest dope because I never realized who my own grandfather really was. I'd even look at his AF-11 and his position still didn't register. Have to give ourselves some principle of charity. We were kids.
AO
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/21/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this thread in awhile......Hope everyone is doing well :)
:kitten on fence:
NikkiK

User ID: 1484747
United States
11/21/2012 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Okay maybe this is just me rambling but I feel a desperate need to respond. I have been following this thread for a while now and it is frightening how many things I am reading on here that stir something up in me. I was in a gifted program in my state in the midwest. I don't remember anything unusual about that so much but I do have some disconnected memories from child hood that make no sense. I sometimes wonder if I didn't just make them up in my own mind.

I think there are people in this world who are so extremely gifted, not just intelligent, but capable of changing the world. Have you ever felt like you could influence everything around you just using your thoughts? Have you ever experienced so many episodes of sychronicity that you think this isn't just random deja vu but something strange is going on?

I just randomly remembered my dad telling me a story one day about how he used to be in the Rosecrucians, when I was very small. He told me how they practiced perfecting the ability of moving things with their mind. I've never been able to do that, that I know of. But he has never brought it up again. He said he started to get freaked out about what they were doing and quit.

Maybe some of us have natural abilities we don't have to perfect and those are either interesting enough to study, or threatening enough to be watched very closely. Who knows. Like I said, I am probably just rambling.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/21/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay maybe this is just me rambling but I feel a desperate need to respond. I have been following this thread for a while now and it is frightening how many things I am reading on here that stir something up in me. I was in a gifted program in my state in the midwest. I don't remember anything unusual about that so much but I do have some disconnected memories from child hood that make no sense. I sometimes wonder if I didn't just make them up in my own mind.

I think there are people in this world who are so extremely gifted, not just intelligent, but capable of changing the world. Have you ever felt like you could influence everything around you just using your thoughts? Have you ever experienced so many episodes of sychronicity that you think this isn't just random deja vu but something strange is going on?

I just randomly remembered my dad telling me a story one day about how he used to be in the Rosecrucians, when I was very small. He told me how they practiced perfecting the ability of moving things with their mind. I've never been able to do that, that I know of. But he has never brought it up again. He said he started to get freaked out about what they were doing and quit.

Maybe some of us have natural abilities we don't have to perfect and those are either interesting enough to study, or threatening enough to be watched very closely. Who knows. Like I said, I am probably just rambling.
 Quoting: NikkiK

I think that part of that sense of being able to change the world might be due to the program itself. The attitude stuff that I read seemed to have a consistent theme of assuring that we would become beneficial contributors to society. I still struggle with that every day because I got it "at home", too. This idea that whatever I do must be noble and beneficial to society was ground in hard with me by my grandfather as well.

If you haven't read Gowan, you'd probably be interested in it. Whoa, just realized that it's all gone now. The CSUN link is now removed from their database. That's disturbing.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/21/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Book 1, Chapter 2.1 discusses animal senses and their refinement with much emphasis on bioluminescence and the generation of electricity.

"This brief and by no means complete catalog of some of the sensory specializations of animals indicates conclusively that when evolution has developed the proper receptors, animals can extend their sensory powers to degrees almost unbelievable. This introduction, therefore, may serve as a caution that we should not be surprised about the presence of similar powers in human beings.

[link to www.csun.edu]

Even that, too.

This is now gone.
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/21/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
For posterity's sake, from Gowan's Trance, Art and Creativity:

"It goes without saying that any approach by the conscious mind to the numinous element is not without its dangers. Elsewhere (Gowan 1974:134) we have seen the traumatizing effect of the "not-me" on the young child at stage three, and we have detailed the dissociation occasioned by the premature rupture of the conscious overlay, exposing the collective preconscious in our discussion of developmental forcing (Gowan 1974:187). "

Gowan on human exotic abilities in Operations of Increasing Order:

Let us first define our terms. By "genius" we shall mean "possession of genii" (rather than a very high I.Q.). By "precocity" we shall mean not only accelerated accomplishment of developmental tasks, but the perfected completion of some extraordinary social skill at an amazingly young age. (These definitions avoid, to some extent, the tautology that if genius is defined as having a very high I.Q., and precocity is defined as a very high first derivative of intelligence with respect to time, namely rate, they are essentially the same.) Furthermore, our definition of genius is perhaps a poetic way of saying that access to right-hemisphere function is operant.

You're never taking these away from public discourse.

Last Edited by Porcelain on 11/21/2012 06:33 PM
AO
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/21/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Access to GCQ is now gone, too.
AO
Kaw-Liga
User ID: 21747185
United States
11/22/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

1dunno1

bumpYeah I heard they drive white vans.They just blend in with a comunity.
Kaw-Liga
United States
11/22/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: NikkiK

Rosy crosses.Yes been reading of them lately.
Nice gif.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13666421
Australia
11/22/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
milk carton kids
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22596120
United States
11/22/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
was there programs like this in other states?
which ones.... how do i research?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146

Many fall under:
TAG (Talented and Gifted)
GATE (Gifted and Talented Education)
I know there are more. Someone should know.

EEP- Exceptional Education Program
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28220063
United Kingdom
11/22/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1

bumpYeah I heard they drive white vans.They just blend in with a comunity.
 Quoting: Kaw-Liga 21747185

Lol.
I think I thought they were Quakers because they were associated with a farm in my head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
11/23/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand why they went for the emotional disconnect factor... Strong emotion, both "good" and "bad" holds great power. But cutting that cord, they cut that ability. In some, anyway. But to break it down and explain it? It would sound like the batshittiest of batshit because we all understand and explain things differently, there's no way to accurately communicate what's really going on. Now I want to hear "What I Am" by Edie Brickell, lmao.
Kaw-Liga
United States
11/25/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this thread in awhile......Hope everyone is doing well :)
 Quoting: Blue Skies

Doin fine.
Kaw-Liga
United States
11/25/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

"It goes without saying that any approach by the conscious mind to the numinous element is not without its dangers. Elsewhere (Gowan 1974:134) we have seen the traumatizing effect of the "not-me" on the young child at stage three, and we have detailed the dissociation occasioned by the premature rupture of the conscious overlay, exposing the collective preconscious in our discussion of developmental forcing (Gowan 1974:187). "

Let us first define our terms. By "genius" we shall mean "possession of genii" (rather than a very high I.Q.). By "precocity" we shall mean not only accelerated accomplishment of developmental tasks, but the perfected completion of some extraordinary social skill at an amazingly young age. (These definitions avoid, to some extent, the tautology that if genius is defined as having a very high I.Q., and precocity is defined as a very high first derivative of intelligence with respect to time, namely rate, they are essentially the same.) Furthermore, our definition of genius is perhaps a poetic way of saying that access to right-hemisphere function is operant.

This Gowan guy really needed to get a brick in the face.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/26/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

This Gowan guy really needed to get a brick in the face.
 Quoting: Kaw-Liga 21747185

Well, he never did get a brick to the face. Instead, he ended up getting the position of executive director and president of the National Association of Gifted Children from 1975-1979. The more that I think about it, the more I realize that, in this country, the greater and more outlandish the claim and an almost disregard for human consequence seems to be heavily rewarded at a high level.

At the least, I think that gifted child programs suffered from a more severe case of group think than NASA did with the Challenger.
AO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28441898
United States
11/26/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
flashing avatar sucks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13666421

All you who bitch about "flashing" avatars, I take it you never ever watch television or go to the movies or watch youtube videos. Right?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16594633
Australia
11/26/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
flashing is emblematic of transcendence as a precursor.
some people who have had dissociative or transcendent gnosis or been close to it will find it disturbing.

also- those who have suffered dissociative programming will find it complete freakout material if they have post hypnotic suggesstion to block the memory to the altered state.

the reason this thread has an idefinable creepiness for some is answered by the above statement.

it also explains the tremor, high blood pressure, tinnitus, and many other anxiety symptoms reported here.

memory gaps too.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/27/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
flashing avatar sucks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13666421

All you who bitch about "flashing" avatars, I take it you never ever watch television or go to the movies or watch youtube videos. Right?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28441898

Depends on the severity of the flashing light. This isn't epilepsy where there is a chance that a tv, movie or a youtube video may effect you. The flicker of a tv (or a monitor) doesn't do crap. Now if it was a brilliant technicolor or white light pulsing from the tv, movie screen or youtube, I'd calmly avert my eyes through the segment to avoid dissolution or simply shut it off/walk out. Like I said, it isn't like epilepsy. Not in the slightest and I think that is a source of confusion for you. When I had flashing lights used on me for an EEG to test for epilepsy, I didn't have a seizure but I became visibly distressed and my brainwaves doubled.

flashing is emblematic of transcendence as a precursor.
some people who have had dissociative or transcendent gnosis or been close to it will find it disturbing.

also- those who have suffered dissociative programming will find it complete freakout material if they have post hypnotic suggesstion to block the memory to the altered state.

the reason this thread has an idefinable creepiness for some is answered by the above statement.

it also explains the tremor, high blood pressure, tinnitus, and many other anxiety symptoms reported here.

memory gaps too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16594633

Pretty much sums it up. Thanks, aussie. Only one I'm missing is the high blood pressure. Mine is typically low. The flashing is a trauma response, pure and simple.
AO
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can change your metabolism and blood pressure by taking cooler showers. Took me about a month to change my metabolism, so I could burn fat easier.
ArmchairObserver

United States
11/27/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, have a couple questions for you, aussie. I have found some curious things within my family's possessions. One is an audio tape that is recorded in mono but has three layers of sound. Layer one is music with lyrics (pop music) at normal volume. Layer two can only be described as an undercurrent of kind of like movie noise (think like the background music to old cartoons/movies). Layer three is a psychiatrist. Most of the time, he sounds like a low mutter below the pop music but in quiet sections of some of the songs and between, you can hear some of what he is saying enough to know that he is doing a hypnosis induction. It is all recorded in mono so that the audio is compressed into one package. I've gotten a few friends (and friends of friends) to try to break it down to isolate the doctor's voice. They say it's impossible to do. I'd link the audio file here but I'm really uncomfortable about doing that. The thing is evil. Does this sound like anything you've ever come across in your research? I currently have the original tape hidden away.

Second item is a movie using a kaleidoscopic type of effect. When and where it was recorded was most likely San Antonio, Texas in 1957. Not sure if it was just messing around with a new toy or what though. It is the where, when and who that have me raising an eyebrow at it but like I said, don't know if it's nothing or something. It's just odd. Come across anything like that?
AO

GLP