Offer Upgrade

User ID: 865376
Portugal
01/15/2010 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE "THE FOURTH KIND"? ALIEN ABDUCTION ANS SUMERIANS
REAL IMAGES ON MOVIE!!

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document-until now. Set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, where--mysteriously since the 1960s--a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 773761
United Kingdom
01/15/2010 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE "THE FOURTH KIND"? ALIEN ABDUCTION ANS SUMERIANS
It's a piece of shit. Avoid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1031339
Canada
08/22/2010 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus H. Murphy I just saw this on HBO HD the other night
and it was right before bed and it scared the
jesus h. b'jesus outta me.

Strange side note, I had a similar experpience on July 25th at approximately 4:20 am and I swear it was going on in my kitchen right in the next room, I could see lights flashing around and noises and I didn't know what the hell was going on. I thought it was burglars, sprung up and went out and ..., just like that ,it all stopped like nothing was happening.
I swear though, they were inside my 'locked tight' house,
freaking scary experince man when I saw that movie was so eerily similar, just sent chills up my spine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076117
United States
08/22/2010 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're coming to take me away he he ha ha

alien11
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/22/2010 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
the picture of the owl's eyes remind me of the alien's eyes
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/22/2010 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076117

if you were there you'd a shit the bed!
I kid you not!
I thought that this was it, the final showdown with the old grim reaper. Don't forget, at first i thought it was burglars--the time was 'now' and it was go time!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1049427
United States
08/22/2010 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus H. Murphy I just saw this on HBO HD the other night
and it was right before bed and it scared the
jesus h. b'jesus outta me.

Strange side note, I had a similar experpience on July 25th at approximately 4:20 am and I swear it was going on in my kitchen right in the next room, I could see lights flashing around and noises and I didn't know what the hell was going on. I thought it was burglars, sprung up and went out and ..., just like that ,it all stopped like nothing was happening.
I swear though, they were inside my 'locked tight' house,
freaking scary experince man when I saw that movie was so eerily similar, just sent chills up my spine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1031339

I'm sure those were just the Northern Lights you were burning in your 4 footer, at 4:20.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 961432
United States
08/22/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched it last night for the first time. I think it is an attempt by the demons known as the "aliens" to place neural linguistic programming in your brain, for the effect of triggering some kind of DNA messaging in your genetic code. This probably acts as some kind of transmitter so they can locate you. I predict an increase in abductions from ppl who watch this movie unless they are protected. Wear your tin foil hats to bed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 905800
Mexico
08/22/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076117

reptilians in a neighborhood near you !!

hiding
Dreamon

User ID: 1076770
United States
08/23/2010 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fear propaganda...the poor human mind cannot comprehend so if you allow the conscious mind to be involved it will retract in terror.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1077121
United States
08/23/2010 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The movie is a FAKE just like The Blair Witch Project was a FAKE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8915797
United States
01/16/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
REAL IMAGES ON MOVIE!!

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document-until now. Set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, where--mysteriously since the 1960s--a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.
 Quoting: Southgaia

was interesting how they claim the language being spoke was sumerian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8553545
United States
01/16/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
REAL IMAGES ON MOVIE!!

Quoting: Southgaia

was interesting how they claim the language being spoke was sumerian
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8915797

Agreed, that's what caught my attention.
"Irene"
User ID: 237680
United States
12/05/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Yes, I have seen "The Fourth Kind" and it is undoubtably one of the most (if not the most) terrifying things I have EVER witnessed! I, myself have had abduction and so-called 'contactee' experiences before. Asside from my own personal experiences, this, to me is as real as it gets (should be watched by anyone even interested in this subject), and an aquaintance of mine who I showed the video to said that it made her a 'believer' , while she had been a skeptic overnight and called the film "very impacting". In addition to being extreemly frightening, it is, especially to those of us who have had simmilar experinces, and/or those of us who have ever had childern,very emotionally intense, and at the same time exillarahting and electrifyingly chilling all at the same time! The ending of this move is particularly moving and brought me to tears, and still does to this day. It was definately a 'good' cry though, and I feel that this woman Abigail Tyler is an inspiration to us all, and truly a very determined and courageous crusader for the truth and a very admirably tough woman to put it mildly. And, yes I firmly believe at least some of it is very real."

"THANK-YOU!!"
aliensbro

User ID: 29143420
United States
12/05/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would be nice to get proof that those cut scenes from the real footage are real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18966583
United States
12/05/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they pretty much proved that it was all faked - the websites attributed to the movie and all information about the doctor in the movie never showed up online until a few months before the movie was released - I believe that they were all promo pieces put out to fake people out.

That being said, I do believe that people are abducted and stories like that are probably truer than false, but the movie itself was a big fakeout...
IAM LEGION

User ID: 33870052
United States
03/14/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
what took abigails daughter? is it the same that took travis from fire in the sky??
We Who Are Not As OtherS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
03/14/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fear propaganda...the poor human mind cannot comprehend so if you allow the conscious mind to be involved it will retract in terror.
 Quoting: Dreamon

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34567508
United States
03/14/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
this movie is a load of shit that I was forced to watch with someone, they tried to convince me it war real throughout the movie yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6464682
United States
03/14/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya I rented it a couple of years ago for weekend entertainment. Scared the crap outa me. I did not know it was based on real people with real footage of these people. Definately seemed like demonic evil fucked up shit happened to these people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36187502
United States
03/14/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Yes, I have seen "The Fourth Kind" and it is undoubtably one of the most (if not the most) terrifying things I have EVER witnessed! I, myself have had abduction and so-called 'contactee' experiences before. Asside from my own personal experiences, this, to me is as real as it gets (should be watched by anyone even interested in this subject), and an aquaintance of mine who I showed the video to said that it made her a 'believer' , while she had been a skeptic overnight and called the film "very impacting". In addition to being extreemly frightening, it is, especially to those of us who have had simmilar experinces, and/or those of us who have ever had childern,very emotionally intense, and at the same time exillarahting and electrifyingly chilling all at the same time! The ending of this move is particularly moving and brought me to tears, and still does to this day. It was definately a 'good' cry though, and I feel that this woman Abigail Tyler is an inspiration to us all, and truly a very determined and courageous crusader for the truth and a very admirably tough woman to put it mildly. And, yes I firmly believe at least some of it is very real."

"THANK-YOU!!"
 Quoting: "Irene" 237680

it was a big hoax..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
03/14/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah it's fake, but I thought the movie was pretty good regardless. People hate these real life/fake movies though, then combined it with aliens and you have a lot of people that instantly won't like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36199397
Brazil
03/14/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
rapture + fake raptures

rapture = lightning fast, nobody sees anything, no time to judge, no need to evaluate or judge, like a thief in the night

fake raptures = hey all lets go with jesus on the spaceship there!
IAM LEGION

User ID: 36996993
United States
04/20/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
what took abigails daughter? is it the same that took travis from fire in the sky??
 Quoting: IAM LEGION

bump
We Who Are Not As OtherS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38535008
United States
04/21/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what happens....after encounters of the....4th kind...
this may be disturbing to some viewers....
EbonWolf

User ID: 69859415
United States
09/02/2015 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worst film on the subject yet, do yourself a favor and watch something more worthwhile.
No matter where you go... there you are.

GLP