Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 659,721
Pageviews Today: 1,151,756Threads Today: 482Posts Today: 8,137
01:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Cell Phone is Possessed....Help...lol.

grrttsgar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 872117
United States
01/23/2010 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My Cell Phone is Possessed....Help...lol.
This started a week ago coming out of California.

My phone disabled my blue tooth then asked me if I wanted to replace my blue tooth with another blue tooth.

At that time I thought I might be near a truck or car that had the same frequency of blue tooth.

It has not stopped I even deleted all blue tooth devices on my cell then reactivated my blue tooth.

No more then 5 miniut later the goast blue tooth was back on my cell wanting to replace my blue tooth with the new one that I have no idea where the signal is coming from.

at this point I can not keep the secondary blue tooth off my cell but my head set works so i am OK with it..

I am at home now the headset is in the truck 2 miles away.

Here is where it is getting weird.

My cell battery is running low so I turned it off it turned its self back on the battery is low so it turned its self off then on then off then on....WTF????
SevenofNine

User ID: 856837
United States
01/23/2010 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Cell Phone is Possessed....Help...lol.
Do you have a metal plate in your head?

(Some batteries, when they go bad, have a mind of their own. Try replacing the cell battery?)

hf
grrttsgar  (OP)

User ID: 872117
United States
01/23/2010 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a metal plate in your head?

(Some batteries, when they go bad, have a mind of their own. Try replacing the cell battery?)

hf
 Quoting: SevenofNine

No metal plate here.

It just turned its self on the off again.

I have not heard of the battery thing I might try that because its starting to freak me out...lol...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 838773
United States
01/23/2010 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
KILL IT WITH FIRE

its the only way to get the demon out!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872573
United States
01/23/2010 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a virus op. Back up your data and try a hard reset.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 838773
United States
01/23/2010 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh ya could be a virus that would make sense as to why its trying to do bluetooth stuff maybe thats how it spreads to other phones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 846450
United States
01/23/2010 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh ya could be a virus that would make sense as to why its trying to do bluetooth stuff maybe thats how it spreads to other phones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 838773

Ditto
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 869892
United States
01/24/2010 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you're being targeted and someone is attempting to hijack/intercept all of your calls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 810468
United States
01/24/2010 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
My son's Verizon phone had a similar issue. Battery was low, but turned on and off in an endless loop.

The Verizon phone store checked out the phone and said we had an old software version loaded which was causing the problem. They uploaded some updates and now the phone is perfect.

Have your phone store check it out.
humalien

User ID: 865249
United States
01/24/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had similar (and worse) issue with my Black Berry cell phone.

In front of my eyes, my cell (by itself) would dial telephone numbers from my phone book, would text (last) message I wrote and send sms message to random T. number (not only once but 150+ times). And all this madness lasted for more then a week. I took it to customer service, installed updated software and nothing changes.

When T-mobile suggested I purchase their latest super cool new model ($150 +) I threatened them to cancel my plan.

Day after, all my cell problems stopped.
HalieJade
User ID: 28839821
Canada
12/01/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mothers cellphone is acting REALLY weird...it started about a month ago, it was about 3:30am and the home phone rang I got up and looked at the caller I.D and the call was coming from my mom's cellphone, I got up and went into my mom's room she was sleeping so I woke her up and I asked her where her cellphone was, she looked at me confused and said "its on my night stand beside my bed why?" I said that the call that the home phone just received was from her cellphone. So we both got up and I was holding the cell phone in the palm of my hand watching it and it suddenly started calling the home phone number by itself while just laying in my hand... I was really freaked out by this so I turned her cell phone off and took it to the kitchen to charge it...but then the phone rang again and it was my mom's cell phone again so I answered it and i heard this raspy breathing, I was so freaked out i hung up. I cautiously went into the kitchen and my mom's cell phone was sitting innocently there on the fridge charging..except it had turned itself back on and was making weird beeping noises..

So for the past month the cell phone has been turning itself on and calling our house phone constantly.. and none of us know what's going on with it..wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28835855
Australia
12/01/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ask pope Russ to exorcise it!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14010048
United States
12/01/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
My cell phone has been doing weird things too. When I make a call if I hold it up to my ear it starts self dialing & beeping & making all kinds of weird noises. It's like I'm magnetically effecting it. I have to put it on speaker phone to use it. I've taken the battery out & soft rebooted it, but it still acts crazy.

I hear loud clicks when talking to people & sometimes it just disconnects me unexpectedly & I have to call back. Who knows what it is. Maybe I'm being tapped by te NSA :) If so, I'm absolutely harmless. I'm just an opinionated little old lady :)

GLP