illuminati is behind the Cannabis Marijuana Weed Movement

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35951983
Germany
03/11/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: illuminati is behind the Cannabis Marijuana Weed Movement
Fact: humans have thc receptors we either evolved or were designed with thc receptors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290427

yes the endocannabinoid system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548981
Australia
03/11/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i met stoners - all are negative darkness based phony people, another brand of programmed drone.

It causes a lowered IQ and side effects

enhancement means: increased energy, sociability, IQ, clearheadedness, euphoria, wellbeing, motivation
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 877007

sounds lmore like a Illuminati doctrine.
We need to slow down not be better performers.
Fuck performing that's for actor and cogs.

GO Suck your ass OP and do it better and better you cunt!
Dutchguy

User ID: 1259147
China
03/11/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Weed PsyOps is to program people to be obsessed hardcore with cannabis in order to distract people from better drugs that have no side effects and dont dumb down people plus are much more effective

the Weed PsyOps program has had enormous success, as the controlled robot population is programmed to obsessively post thousands of marijuana threads. There are no threads about true human enhancement and true well-being. Theres no threads about increasing energy, sociability, euphoria and well-being with clear headedness, only lame low IQ stoner threads

success
 Quoting: PsyOps 877007

Don't feed the TROLL.. 5a5a5a
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. F. Nietzsche

There is no way of fixing Stupid.

Politicians: You need to do what we say, Not say what we do..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29804770
United States
03/11/2013 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Weed PsyOps is to program people to be obsessed hardcore with cannabis in order to distract people from better drugs that have no side effects and dont dumb down people plus are much more effective

the Weed PsyOps program has had enormous success, as the controlled robot population is programmed to obsessively post thousands of marijuana threads. There are no threads about true human enhancement and true well-being. Theres no threads about increasing energy, sociability, euphoria and well-being with clear headedness, only lame low IQ stoner threads

success

Don't feed the TROLL.. 5a5a5a
 Quoting: Dutchguy

His user name say's it all.
ehecatl

User ID: 35796177
Mexico
03/11/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me that making various drugs illegal has actually increased their availability to younger people.

I am going to get stomped for this, but, how helpful is it to have 13-14 yr. old kids becoming potheads? How many kids have had their lives derailed by approaching these powerful drugs as playthings?

Castaneda, for example, warns not to underestimate the power of the "little smoke". Why is it that you can score this drug at virtually any high school parking lot in the country?
 Quoting: htp,nli 686272

As a successful author Carlos Castaneda was directly forced by the CIA to adopt that position.

Here is a quote from Castaneda in Encounters with the Nagual, by Armando Torres.

"In 1971, after publishing my second book, I received an uncomfortable visit. United States government agents came to one of my presentations and they informed me that I was becoming an idol of juvenile drug addicts, and that they would expel me from the country unless I modified my attitude.

"At first I didn't see any reason to concern myself with these threats. But later I investigated a little, and the situation made an impression on me. Many students were taking Don Juan's teachings as an academic permission to get high. My name was mentioned everywhere as an authority on drugs. But I didn't want to be the patron saint of anything!

"I took my dilemma to Don Juan, who laughed at the whole thing and told me that a principle of stalkers is not to confront anybody, and certainly not people more powerful than themselves. 'You have blundered in among the hooves of horses, and you have to get yourself out of there. I suggest you take care of your learning; the rest, what does it matter?' That advice made me decide to have a more cautious-attitude in my next publications.

"Personally, I neither approve nor disapprove of anything, since I am not one to judge in the matter and, also, my learning was a result of such techniques. However, in public I cannot encourage use of the plants, because my books are read by all kinds of people and everyone interprets them in their own way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32245823
United States
03/12/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 206019

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32245823
luciferrising7

User ID: 36310292
United States
03/16/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

success

Fuck you
The Buddha of cool shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26858949
United States
03/17/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here they are talking about managing us sheep.
A dialog between United Nations drug czar (who sounds like he is on drugs)and some english speaking guys:

[link to www.cndblog.org]

Mr. Fedotov: I do not see what it means that States are uncomfortable. It seems that article 36b is clear about the fact that drug abusers who committed offences must be provided, as alternative or in addition to punishment, measures of treatment, rehabilitation and reintegration. We follow the convention and in our practical activities we follow this. The point is not the drug control system but national legislations. We must look into what must be done in national frameworks to see what can be done to protect the health and rights of people, so that people are not treated as criminals, but as patients, in full respect of their human rights. The trend is more positive now. People also need social services

Does that sound like they want us to have pot?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1440799
United States
03/17/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because we all know the ONLY use for cannabis is to get high
/sarcasm
Fuckwit OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 894391
United States
03/17/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you referring to the movement that states that locking a man in a concrete and steel cage for possessing a PLANT PUT ON EARTH BY THE CREATOR is acceptable or the one that states humans should lawfully and legally be allowed to possess a PLANT PUT ON EARTH BY THE CREATOR?
DataRecTech

User ID: 31783180
United States
03/17/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i met stoners - all are negative darkness based phony people, another brand of programmed drone.

enhancement means: increased energy, sociability, IQ, clearheadedness, euphoria, wellbeing, motivation

OP is a shrill. He might be talking about the Fed GMO farmed stuff going around, but not the NATURAL stuff we all know and love, and miss.

I stopped smoking. Weed has changed over the last few years, and I could never quite put my finger on it....

I just don't trust what's going around anymore.
DataRecTech

User ID: 31783180
United States
03/17/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuckwit OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440799

Yep.

Last Edited by DataRecTech on 03/17/2013 11:34 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36364646
United Kingdom
03/17/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent is unbound at the end of the millennium to deceive the nations.
every attempt is being made to get you to open what the occult believe to be the 3rd eye. As a minor hallucinogen, marijuana is a gateway.

The thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy. It's not "enlightenment" but rather the darkness of delusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26858949
United States
03/17/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent is unbound at the end of the millennium to deceive the nations.
every attempt is being made to get you to open what the occult believe to be the 3rd eye. As a minor hallucinogen, marijuana is a gateway.

The thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy. It's not "enlightenment" but rather the darkness of delusion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36364646

Have you considered the possibility that you took this album just a bit too seriously:

Also, Faith Based Groups may apply for up to $250,000 to prove weed is bad:

Thread: NIH Calling for Studies to Prove Drugs are BAD, m'kay-Apply for your grant now

I'm not sure how you will document the demonic possession part, but grants are available.

If you can document it, think of the youtube money!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31893829
United States
03/19/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37362092
United States
04/08/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sigh.
You know I had been a smoker for almost 16 years, but I realized something in less then a month...
Get ready for a real trip with this and try to think hard if you have the IQ to do so.

Both the activists and prohibitionists are wrong. Its called reverse psychology. I had believed for years all the shit about how its illegal cause of multinationals and blah blah blah. No folks, it was made illegal to persecute minoritys and "undesireabled" and it remains so today for that fact. Obama said in 04 he was in favor of decriminalization, what has he done? Nothing. Yet thousands are arrested every day for it while the burgoise and aristocrats are not even looked at. Now heres what will blow your mind. All the pro pot movement now, its just molding the general public to finally accept it keep everyone blasted to not give a shit about whats going on or what may happen. I saw a documentary on BBC about how a brit woman was given an injection of pure THC vs THC will all other cannabis compounds, she described the pure THC as like "going to a funeral" and the latter as a "fun experience". As you can see it is a dual edged sword. And the last batch I had proved this, I had never been so paranoid in my life and thinking horrible thoughts. I dunno maybe it was laced, although I knew my weed guy since high school, or maybe they were fucking blasting me with radiofrequencys to make me like that I dunno. But its fishy. I haven't smoked in 4 months now, do I miss it in a way yeah, but im still skeptical to go back to it.

I read I think in this forum once someone mention how all these name brand strains that are expensive are all genetically modded by government, not too far fetched. Take for example the G13 strain, supposedly comes from a lab during Clinton era and a technician managed to escape with a clone. Very weird smoke when I tried it.

Another interesting tidbit, did you all know that the cannabis plant amount of chromosomes with a certain math equation equals 1024..... hence there is even a strain called 1024. Now to the ignorant one would say yeah and so what? Well for the IT folk im sure it strikes a bell. 1024 is bit/byte system, like 1024MB=1GB. Coincidence?

And the plot gets thicker, apple guru Steve Jobs said once and I quote "if not for LSD Windows would not exist" which means him and Bill were high all day in that garage..... Coincidence?

And the final twist, anyone seen that video of the blonde woman on youtube that claimed she was a guinea pig for the CIA drug experiments and said pot was the only drug they wouldn't give her cause it impeded mind control?
Sure lets all smoke pot now to stop it. But guesss what? And think about this, why is she showing her face?

I rest my case.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/15/2013 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bonghit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30142064
United States
05/15/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
licensing a god given right is the objective
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10156930
United States
05/17/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

success

What's your personal definition of the "Illuminati"?

Ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov has some interesting things to say about the acceptance of pot in the states once upon a time.
Swag McGordy

User ID: 37484797
United States
05/17/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

success

Better drugs like what, please elaborate. Because Marijuana, although it has it's dangers, is for the most part one of the safest drugs out there.
" Almost all Southerners are part Indian, that is a fact, I do not know any one that isn't. So we call ourselves White, what's it to you what we call ourselves? I think all Whites that came here after the War Between the States should go back and reclaim their homelands from the invaders. Looks good to me."
-Logic of a White Supremacist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14966599
Croatia
05/17/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
the best drug is light
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
05/17/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fact: humans have thc receptors we either evolved or were designed with thc receptors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290427

yes the endocannabinoid system
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35951983

yes but your brain can produce cannabinoids :D

dont seek excuses to abuse the plants and your bodies
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
05/17/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

sounds lmore like a Illuminati doctrine.
We need to slow down not be better performers.
Fuck performing that's for actor and cogs.

GO Suck your ass OP and do it better and better you cunt!
 Quoting: powerup

why are u being a bitch

you know he is right and your response only proved his theory right

i smoke pot and op is right all the way to the core

there should be no excuse for bausing our bodies and plants
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19453872
Denmark
05/17/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP dont know how to use the brain so he lets the guberment do it for him.
God work little slave, now go back to sleep.
s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35742717
Canada
05/17/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

success

I smoked for many years and had no ill effects. I quit about 5 years ago and have notice a decrease in creativity, energy, inspiration, well being, clarity of thought and overall IQ.

When I smoked, I woke up in the morning energized ready to take on whatever the day brought and enjoyed it. Now that I don't smoke anymore, everyday seems like the same old bullshit.

I only ever smoked in the evenings after work, It allowed me to leave work at work. Clear my mind and just relax, allowing me to focus on being creative.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27913656
United States
05/17/2013 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you referring to the movement that states that locking a man in a concrete and steel cage for possessing a PLANT PUT ON EARTH BY THE CREATOR is acceptable or the one that states humans should lawfully and legally be allowed to possess a PLANT PUT ON EARTH BY THE CREATOR?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 894391

"sick plans prophet"

the one successful in licensing said plant
which seed when planted gives real profits
and can't be sown now unless you buy certified
seeds from, mark my words, us land owners leasing.

~H
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10156930
United States
05/17/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I smoked for many years and had no ill effects. I quit about 5 years ago and have notice a decrease in creativity, energy, inspiration, well being, clarity of thought and overall IQ.

When I smoked, I woke up in the morning energized ready to take on whatever the day brought and enjoyed it. Now that I don't smoke anymore, everyday seems like the same old bullshit.

I only ever smoked in the evenings after work, It allowed me to leave work at work. Clear my mind and just relax, allowing me to focus on being creative.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35742717

Yes, yours is one of millions of positive testimonials regarding weed.

The problem I have with the whole current "pot situation" is that many people of the First World, and especially those of European blood, are already too docile and non-confrontational to begin with.

Nature doesn't reward weakness, regardless of what is causing it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2013 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2013 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post