Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,318 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 459,142
Pageviews Today: 743,694Threads Today: 256Posts Today: 3,976
09:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)

OwlMan
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 859998
United States
02/01/2010 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)
The "NWO" isn't "Coming Soon"...It's ALREADY HERE! ("They" just haven't broken it to you "YET")...

"Bankers" do NOT "rule this world"..."Secret Societies" do! ("Rosicrucians","Freemasons","Skull and Bones",etc) And their "Blood Oaths" and "Loyalties" to these "Secret Societies" mean FAR MORE than their "Job Title's" do I can ASSURE you!...

Like in Ancient Egypt...They practice "Magick"! I spell it with a "k",just like how one of their "great" past members Aleister Crowley (The Order Of The Golden Dawn) told "Them" to spell it...To separate the REAL magick from the "Stage Magic"...(Like Chris Angel,or David Blaine)...

Aleister Crowley

[link to awaken.weebly.com]

For those of you laughing right now (even some of you "Christians") at my mentioning "Magick" in these "Modern Times"...Let me ask you a question...

Have you so soon forgotten The Word Of The Living God?

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as The Lord had commanded: And Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents" - Exodus 7:10-12

"And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments" - Exodus 7:22

Yes..."Magick" is ABSOLUTELY REAL,and it is being practiced today MORE THAN EVER BEFORE...and...The same "Secret Societies" that ruled in the days of Egypt,are the SAME "Secret Societies" that rule the ENTIRE WORLD today!

Thread: 322 - The Irish Origins Of Civilization And The High Kings Of Ireland

(Do you REALLY think it's just a mere "coincidence" that there is a PYRAMID with the "Eye Of Horus" hovering over it on the back of the One Dollar Bill? Or that the world's largest Obelisk,excuse me,"Washington Monument" towers over the Masonic City,excuse me again,"Washington D.C."?)

They STILL meet up in "Groves" and "High Places",and they worship "strange gods" (and SACRIFICE to them) just like they did in the Days Of Old...Leviticus 20:1-7

There is a WHOLE OTHER WORLD out there,and even right before your very eyes,and yet most of you cannot even "See" it...

Here...Let me show it to you...

322 @2:32 - Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

To the modern day "Pharaoh" of "Spiritual Egypt"...- Revelation 11:8

"Though thou exalt thyself as the EAGLE, and though thou set thy nest among the STARS, thence will I bring thee down saith The Lord" - Obadiah 1:4

All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

"For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves: And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment" - II Chronicles 14:2-4

Last Edited by OwlMan on 03/20/2010 11:04 PM
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/01/2010 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)
322 @9:54

My Testimony - Revelation 12:11

Thread: DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS AND WONDERS!!! - Joel 2:28; Acts 4:30 Rev 3:22

"And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by The Word Of Their Testimony" - Revelation 12:11

322 @5:24

NOTE: The "All Seeing Eye" of "Horus" in the background, which is also Symbolic of "Sirius" (The Dog Star),and ULTIMATELY "Lucifer"...

This same star that the Egyptians built THE PYRAMIDS to HONOR,is the SAME STAR that rises in it's strength (In alignment with the "Obelisk",or "Washington Monument") on July 4th over "The Masonic City",or "Washington D.C."...(Which also has an inverted PENTAGRAM in the street plans just north of the White House!)...

This same "Eye Of Horus" also has ALOT to do with the coming "Masonic Christ" (The Symbolic return of the "Capstone" of the Great Pyramid)...

@322 - Also note the Symbolism of the "Cobra" on Pharaoh's head-dress,and the "Cobra" (Serpent) that came from Moses' staff...(And Almighty God's "White Cobra" eating up the "Black Cobra's")...

Proving not only that The Lord God also uses "Symbolism" - just as much, if not MORE than you "Secret Societies" do - And in this case HE USED YOUR OWN SYMBOL AGAINST YOU!

Think about it "Illuminati"...lol

But more importantly, it proves that The POWER of Almighty GOD is FAR GREATER (Beyond our imagination,or what our minds can even comprehend) than the "power" of a mere "Fallen Angel"...Or "Lucifer"... - Isaiah 14:12

Genesis 6:2-4
Revelation 6:13
Book Of Enoch 6:

[link to www.sacred-texts.com]

"He that has an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Revelation 3:22

For more information about this subject (Secret Societies and Symbolism), I highly recommend watching the "Secret Mysteries Of America's Beginnings" Volumes 1-3 series on my website (For FREE) at...

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/11/2010 01:48 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 864112
United States
02/01/2010 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The OwlMan vs The Illuminati! - 322 - (Rosicrucians/FreeMasons/Skull And Bones)
IT is not WHO R U but HU R U!.. HU_MAN...

christianity.. the word came from the ILLUMINAZI..

R & S control.. like IRS.. do you recognize it within THAT WORD?

WAKE UP!.. ah ho WIOLAWA
moses737

User ID: 879878
United States
02/01/2010 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry OwlMan but the Banksters fund and support the secret societies and they are the new world order antichrist beast system. And it is they (The International Banksters) who are now ruling the whole world and breaking down the economies of all the nations of the world so that we will be forced to have their One World Antichrist Global Government!! And their daddy lucifer will head it through his evil and wicked children.

And they will force everybody to take their zombie making Mark of the Beast Chip that is spoken of in Revelation the 13th and 14th chapter. And if you take their beast chip; it will turn your mind into a brainless zombie slave. And you will be worshipping their antichrist and lucifer. And this will mean that you will be rejected by the Almighty God according to Revelation 14:9. Why? Because taking the Mark of the Beast will mean that you are deliberately serving and accepting Satan as your lord.

Serve Jesus instead and go to heaven instead of being in the great lake of fire and brimstone where you will be weeping and wailing forever and ever and ever.
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/01/2010 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this clip from "The Brotherhood Of The Bell"...

This is just an "example" of the "Blood Oaths" that these "Secret Societies" take...(Albeit a watered down "Hollywood Version" of it)...

Believe me,their "Brethren" (and their "Secrets") mean FAR MORE to them than ALL of the money in the world,more than the lives of their families,and even more than their very own lives...

322 - Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

"I pledge this with my HONOR,my FORTUNE,and my LIFE" - Brotherhood Of The Bell

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/01/2010 07:07 PM
pssststarwars

User ID: 824270
United States
02/01/2010 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to 100777.com]
[link to jahtruth.net]

Let it be Fun and Exciting is in fact our command to let this good and right thing be so.
It is done.
Amen!
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/01/2010 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice music,great title...Peace and God bless!

OwlMan

ps. It shall be "Night Owl wakes,then sleeps,then wakes again unto Eternal Life" (Through Christ Jesus)...Amen...

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/04/2010 10:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870633
United States
02/01/2010 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman, the owl is theeeeeeee symbol of the Illuminati so... you're one of them, right?

:5:
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/01/2010 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman, the owl is theeeeeeee symbol of the Illuminati so... you're one of them, right?

:5:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 870633

No,I am not one of them...

I am using their OWN "Symbol" AGAINST them...You can read all about why I chose the Symbol of the "Owl" in My Testimony (and also at the link under "My Signature"...And...TheOwlMan Channel on YouTube)...

[link to www.youtube.com]

"For they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb,and by The Word Of Their Testimony" - Revelation 12:11

My Testimony

Owlman, the owl is theeeeeeee symbol of the Illuminati
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 870633

NOTE - The "Symbolism" of the "Cobra" on Pharaoh's head-dress,and the "Cobra" (Serpent) that came from Moses' staff (In my second post of this thread)...Point being that The Lord God Himself uses "Symbolism" just as much (if not MORE) than these "Secret Societies" do...In this case...HE USED THEIR OWN SYMBOL AGAINST THEM!

Think about it...

322 - I once had a dream that the Angels of Heaven came to me,and were whispering "Secrets" into my ear,they said unto me...

"The Secrets are in the Symbols"...

(Somehow I get the feeling that their were Good Angels AND "Bad Angels" there,sorta like when Daniel prayed to know the meaning of his Vision) - Daniel 10:12-14

And then a GREAT VOICE uttered from Heaven...

"Make sure he goes back to sleep,and forgets The Revelation,for he was not ready for that to be Revealed yet"...(<- The God of Abraham,of Isaac,and of Israel)...

But I was in so much PAIN from a "toothache",that I awoke, and did not go back to sleep,and I REMEMBER...(All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to Christ Jesus)...Amen...

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/13/2011 08:17 PM
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/02/2010 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
IT is not WHO R U but HU R U!.. HU_MAN...

christianity.. the word came from the ILLUMINAZI..

R & S control.. like IRS.. do you recognize it within THAT WORD?

WAKE UP!.. ah ho WIOLAWA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 864112

"Who am I"? - Exodus 3:11

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/03/2010 12:54 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77394
United States
02/03/2010 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Societies exist, for money and power not magik. That is the only reason, I seen to much of it not to know that is the reason. They have their magik for their members,
and they might have some but it not from God.

Christ said not to make secret oath, not to swear on any thing in heaven or on earth, because only God can do that.
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/03/2010 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Societies exist, for money and power not magik. That is the only reason, I seen to much of it not to know that is the reason. They have their magik for their members,
and they might have some but it not from God.

Christ said not to make secret oath, not to swear on any thing in heaven or on earth, because only God can do that.
 Quoting: daughter

How do you think some of them GOT their "money" and their "power"? Through "Magick"...Think about it,if you've got all the power,women,and money that you need,then why practice "Magick"? What good is it then if not to bring about the "Power,Women,and Money"...<- Rhetorical question...

Remember what The Word Of God tells us...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against POWERS, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in HIGH PLACES" - Ephesians 6:12

And also...

"And the devil said unto Him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto ME; and to WHOMSOEVER I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, ALL shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan" - Luke 4:6-8

I know that this stuff is hard for "most" of you to believe,but it's the TRUTH...As the saying goes...

"Truth is STRANGER than fiction"

For more information...I recommend that you (and everyone else) read "The Book Of Abramelin" (Or "The Book Of The Sacred Magic Of Abramelin The Mage" which was "Source Material" in Aleister Crowley's "Order Of The Golden Dawn"),and I can assure you that the "New Translation" of it is Source Material in MANY "Secret Societies" today...

And I also recommend that everyone (those of you who haven't already) read...

"The Secret Teachings Of All Ages" by 33 Degree Master Mason, Manly P. Hall...

But BE WARNED!

"Some books are DANGEROUS,not to be opened with IMPUNITY"...

322 "The Georgia Guidestones" erected on March 22...322...

May The Lord God bless and keep you through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ...Amen...

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/04/2010 11:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 883846
Canada
02/06/2010 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good information but this only scratches the surface.
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/06/2010 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good information but this only scratches the surface.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 883846

Thank you, but there is no way in hell that you read ALL of my information THAT fast.lol Please visit my other posts here on GLP, my websites, watch all of the vids, and I guarantee you (Everyone of you) that you will see that there absolutely IS something very BIG coming, and very, VERY SOON!

(That not only "Scratches the surface",but blasts out a deep chest wound, and rips out the heart of these "Elite"!)

I know that "They" (Secret Societies) do NOT want this information out there, but the time has come, that even they (with all of their "power") cannot stop this from happening.

This IS the Appointed Time...This is The Time Of The End... - Daniel 12

May The Lord bless you and keep you in these Last Days...

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/06/2010 02:14 PM
William
User ID: 884021
Canada
02/06/2010 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman

Something does not make sense here. You are condemning all secret societies, yet you admittedly belong to the cult of jesus christ. This is the way of control on this world. Offer up two or more cults and that includes christianity, muslim, budha, hindu, mason's, rosicrucians, illuminati, etc.

Then make it appear that you have to choose one or the other and live your life according to the dictates of the leaders (thugs) behind the cult to begin with. This is a sure fire way of perpetuating all the chaos on this planet and a sure fire way of making sure it continues.

You are in actuallity feeding the beast so to speak as it is the same thugs behind all these cults. Put all these religions and secret societies on a pyramid chart and you will see they all serve the same top of the pyramid. The all seeing eye so to speak.

To win this battle requires a new coin. I suggest you start the cult of owlman, with only one member, you and you alone.
Do not give your power away to anyone and do not join any religion or secret society.

William
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/06/2010 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman

Something does not make sense here. You are condemning all secret societies, yet you admittedly belong to the cult of jesus christ. This is the way of control on this world. Offer up two or more cults and that includes christianity, muslim, budha, hindu, mason's, rosicrucians, illuminati, etc.

Then make it appear that you have to choose one or the other and live your life according to the dictates of the leaders (thugs) behind the cult to begin with. This is a sure fire way of perpetuating all the chaos on this planet and a sure fire way of making sure it continues.

You are in actuallity feeding the beast so to speak as it is the same thugs behind all these cults. Put all these religions and secret societies on a pyramid chart and you will see they all serve the same top of the pyramid. The all seeing eye so to speak.

To win this battle requires a new coin. I suggest you start the cult of owlman, with only one member, you and you alone.
Do not give your power away to anyone and do not join any religion or secret society.

William
 Quoting: William 884021

I say this to you (and to ALL of you) because I LOVE you...(The Lord knows)...

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" - Jesus The Christ - John 14:6

There is no other way under heaven that you, or I, or anyone else can be saved...

@322

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus" - Acts 4:10-13

Repent! And ask Christ Jesus to come into your heart and life,to forgive you of your sins,and to save you now, before it's TOO LATE!

May The Lord God bless and keep you through his most Holy Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord...

Sincerely,

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/06/2010 02:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
02/06/2010 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman

William
 Quoting: William 884021

applause

Owlman is an unintegrated idiot who hasn't even scratched the surface of the true research on the subjects he blabbers about.

book dumbass koolaid pope sheep burnit
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/06/2010 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman is an unintegrated idiot who hasn't even scratched the surface of the true research on the subjects he blabbers about
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 526155

"And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:
But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy
" - II Chronicles 36:15,16

"Because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" - II Thessalonians 2:10-12

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/06/2010 02:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
02/06/2010 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owlman is an unintegrated idiot who hasn't even scratched the surface of the true research on the subjects he blabbers about

"Because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" - II Thessalonians 2:10-12

OwlMan
 Quoting: OwlMan

"The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach."
Aleister Crowley

The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one's neighbor and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the people next door are headed for hell.
Aleister Crowley

tounge
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/06/2010 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach."
Aleister Crowley

The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise one's neighbor and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the people next door are headed for hell.
Aleister Crowley
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 526155

"Have I ever done anything of value? Or am I a mere trifler existing by a series of shifts of one kind or another, a wastrel, a coward, a man of straw? I can find no answer whatsoever...The obvious verdict being guilty every time" - Aleister Crowley

322 @4:00

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/06/2010 03:26 PM
Iddo The Prophet
User ID: 826333
United States
02/06/2010 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "NWO" isn't "Coming Soon"...It's ALREADY HERE! ("They" just haven't broken it to you "YET")...

"Bankers" do NOT "rule this world"..."Secret Societies" do! ("Rosicrucians","Freemasons","Skull and Bones",etc) And their "Blood Oaths" and "Loyalties" to these "Secret Societies" mean FAR MORE than their "Job Title's" do I can ASSURE you!...

Like in Ancient Egypt...They practice "Magick"! I spell it with a "k",just like how one of their "great" past members Aleister Crowley (The Order Of The Golden Dawn) told "Them" to spell it...To separate the REAL magick from the "Stage Magic"...(Like Chris Angel,or David Blaine)...

Aleister Crowley

For those of you laughing right now (even some of you "Christians") at my mentioning "Magick" in these "Modern Times"...Let me ask you a question...

Have you so soon forgotten The Word Of The Living God?

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as The Lord had commanded: And Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents" - Exodus 7:10-12

"And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments" - Exodus 7:22

Yes..."Magick" is ABSOLUTELY REAL,and it is being practiced today MORE THAN EVER BEFORE...and...The same "Secret Societies" that ruled in the days of Egypt,are the SAME "Secret Societies" that rule the ENTIRE WORLD today!

(Do you REALLY think it's just a mere "coincidence" that there is a PYRAMID with the "Eye Of Horus" hovering over it on the back of the one dollar bill? Or that the world's largest obelisk,excuse me,"Washington Monument" towers over the Masonic City,excuse me again,"Washington D.C."?)

They STILL meet up in "Groves" and "High Places",and they worship "strange gods" (and SACRIFICE to them) just like they did in the days of old...Leviticus 20:1-7

There is a WHOLE OTHER WORLD out there,and even right before your very eyes,and yet "most" of you cannot even see it...

322 @2:32 - Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

To the modern day "Pharaoh" of "Spiritual Egypt"...- Revelation 11:8

"Though thou exalt thyself as the EAGLE, and though thou set thy nest among the STARS, thence will I bring thee down saith The Lord" - Obadiah 1:4

All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ!

OwlMan
 Quoting: OwlMan

alien03 OwlMan, STATE, TREASURY, WAR, JUSTICE(ATTORNEY GENERAL), NAVY, POST OFFICE, INTERIOR, AGRICULTURE, COMMERCE, LABOR, DEFENSE, HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND WELFARE HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, MAJIC-12=MAGESTIC-12=AREA51=BILDERBERG GROUP+ILLUMINATI. Idol1
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
02/06/2010 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien03 OwlMan, STATE, TREASURY, WAR, JUSTICE(ATTORNEY GENERAL), NAVY, POST OFFICE, INTERIOR, AGRICULTURE, COMMERCE, LABOR, DEFENSE, HEALTH, EDUCATION, AND WELFARE HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, MAJIC-12=MAGESTIC-12=AREA51=BILDERBERG GROUP+ILLUMINATI. Idol1
 Quoting: Iddo The Prophet 826333

I know that these "Secret Societies" are the true rulers of this world (and I know WHO it is that rules "Them" - Ephesians 6:12), but I honestly stand here unafraid, because The Lord God is with me...He told me face-to-face in a Dream...

"As I was with Moses, so shall I be with thee. I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" - Joshua 1:5

The Lord God Himself is my strength, my high tower, my sword, and my defense...Whom shall I fear? - Psalm 27:1

I appreciate the warning, but I know that I am called to do this, and these "Secret Societies" ignore "me" (but more importantly, *THE MESSAGE) at their own peril...For it is not "me" that "they" have to FEAR, But God... - EXODUS 8:19; 15:3

Peace and God bless my friend, Sincerely,

OwlMan

*322 @ 5:24

322 - Note the Symbolism of the "Cobra" on Pharaoh's head-dress,and the "Cobra" (Serpent) that came from Moses' staff...(And Almighty God's "White Cobra" eating up the "Black Cobra's")...Proving that not only does Almighty God Himself use "Symbolism" (Just as much, if not MORE than you "Secret Societies" do - and in this case He used your OWN Symbol AGAINST you!), but also proving that The POWER of Almighty GOD is FAR GREATER (Beyond our imagination,or what our minds can even comprehend) than the "power" of a mere "Fallen Angel"...Or "Lucifer"...

Listen to me "Secret Societies"...

I have read some of your most reveared writings, from "greats" such as Dr. John Dee (The original "007"), Sir Francis Bacon (The true "Founder Of America"), Helena Blavatsky, and Manly P. Hall (One of my personal "favorites"), so I KNOW that you guys take things like (Dreams) VERY SERIOUSLY,and even if noone else here understands this, I KNOW that you WILL...

Thread: The Order Of The Rose Cross - Confessio Fraternitatis

I once had a dream that the Angels of Heaven came to me,and were whispering "Secrets" into my ear,they said unto me...

"The Secrets are in the Symbols"...

(Somehow I get the feeling that their were "Good Angels" AND "Bad Angels" there,sorta like when Daniel prayed to know the meaning of his Vision) - Daniel 10:12-14

And then a GREAT VOICE uttered from Heaven...

"Make sure he goes back to sleep,and forgets The Revelation,for he was not ready for that to be Revealed yet"...(<- The God of Abraham,of Isaac,and of Israel)... - EXODUS 3:11-15

But I was in so much PAIN from a "toothache",that I awoke, and did not go back to sleep,and I REMEMBER...(All Glory,Honor,and Praise be to Christ Jesus)...Amen...

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches" - Revelation 3:22

Last Edited by OwlMan on 02/06/2010 07:09 PM
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
03/17/2010 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: pssststarwars

Night Owl "Wakes" indeed...

The Desposyni And The Descendants Of King David In The Early Christian Church

Thread: 322 - The Desposyni And The Descendants Of King David In The Early Christian Church

All Glory, Honor, and Praise be to Christ Jesus Our Lord...And...May He bless you and keep you...

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 03/17/2010 10:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918740
Netherlands
03/17/2010 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
)... "rule this world"..."Secret Societies" do!

...They practice "Magick"! I spell it with a "k"

===============================================
Rhymes: -u&#720;l [link to en.wiktionary.org]

Related terms

* regulate
* regent
* regular

Noun

Singular
rule

Plural
rules

rule (plural rules)

1. A regulation, law, guideline.
2. A ruler; device for measuring, a straightedge, a measure.
3. Something to keep order.

Verb

Infinitive
to rule

Third person singular
rules

Simple past
ruled

Past participle
ruled

Present participle
ruling

to rule (third-person singular simple present rules, present participle ruling, simple past and past participle ruled)

1. To regulate, be in charge of, make decisions for, reign over.
2. (slang, intransitive) To excel.

This game rules!

==============
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
03/17/2010 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy blast's Alex Jones (and is being extremely sarcastic and rude to him) <- and it is absolutely HILARIOUS!...lol

But...

Alex is right...This building was designed after an "Owl"...(Just like the landscape surrounding the U.S. Capitol Building...The largest "Owl" in the entire world)...

U.S. Capitol Building Owl...

[link to img.photobucket.com]

Bohemian Grove Owl...

[link to chemtrailsevilla.files.wordpress.com]

Bohemian Grove Owl on the One Dollar Bill...

[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 03/17/2010 11:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/17/2010 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
soon... there will be no more real people and human bodies
there was never evolution only devolution
but it was understood as evolution
fallen angels are older peoples remaines devolved
me777

User ID: 774992
Canada
03/17/2010 11:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
The Secret Behind The Secret Societies

[link to www.onegoodkitty.com]
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/17/2010 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
if people do not devolve why would anyone believe in stupidities in and do work on making them such stupidities real
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/17/2010 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
all alesteries and craftes to for prosper to neandertal cro gorila and frog
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
03/17/2010 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
stupid it hurts
OwlMan  (OP)

United States
03/17/2010 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Secret Behind The Secret Societies

322 @6:44 (Amongst the occult insiders...The "Initiated"...Lucifer is the true son of God)... <- They ACTUALLY believe this crap!

Quoting: me777

Thank you so much for posting this video...I am watching it now...Peace and God bless!

OwlMan

Last Edited by OwlMan on 03/17/2010 11:23 PM

GLP