Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,227 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 586,134
Pageviews Today: 943,221Threads Today: 375Posts Today: 6,167
10:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751535
United States
02/13/2010 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
How do you treat an infestation? A shill infestation. I hate that my own tax dollars are going into a loop to help debase any legitimate idea I may have. Is there some way we could possibly use their own game against them?
dont let them get you

User ID: 836644
United Kingdom
02/13/2010 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 438726
United States
02/13/2010 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now there's a man who can stick to the ISSUES!
 Quoting: Nancy Lieder

I agree with the majority. Nancy, you should be in jail for animial abuse and cruelty. Those animals trusted you to take care of them, and you betrayed them. I wonder how many of your readers will be treated the same.

You are a sell out, and you have attempted to sell Humans out to the Anunnaki, for your own gain. What did they promise you, escape from the destrution, eternal life, all to sell humanity lies about their intentions.

As far as i am concerned, you are a sub-human, piece of shit. Those animals trusted you, you liar.
RexKristos

User ID: 334323
United States
02/13/2010 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you treat an infestation? A shill infestation. I hate that my own tax dollars are going into a loop to help debase any legitimate idea I may have. Is there some way we could possibly use their own game against them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 751535

Careful when slaying monsters that one does not become one.
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 848712
Canada
02/13/2010 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
For anyone just joining the thread, just to let you know - AC 889564 has been here all day (under another ID ealier, before it got banned), has admitted to having several accounts and is continuing the pollute the thread with hate and anger.

I just sit back and smile..the truth needs no defence

truth is that the OP cannot explain 10500/12500 and he used 2 proven hoaxes to support his claims ... enough to call BS on the OPs information.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 889564

Let's see now; Lucus' info would take days to sift through and you're hung up on this 10500/12500 shit? That's enough to call it a bunch of BS? Your brain must have the capacity of a fruit fly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 826372
Slovenia
02/13/2010 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
every1 who is still angry or afraid of anything is failing epicly... the truth is in front of you.. snap out of the illusion PX? XP? X = P

wait what
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 848712
Canada
02/13/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
They tried to debunk for 60 years, flying saucers and failed

This is nothing new..debunking..always seems to fail in the end anyways

Quoting: Free Store

Yep, same as Rosewell. It too simply will not go away. We've had how many "official" versions from the gov to date? 3 or 4 if I recall correctly. So, which "version" I wonder, is the correct one? Might it be the one coming from the eye witnesses you think?
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, same as Rosewell. It too simply will not go away. We've had how many "official" versions from the gov to date? 3 or 4 if I recall correctly. So, which "version" I wonder, is the correct one? Might it be the one coming from the eye witnesses you think?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 848712

Test flight "ooops"
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751535
United States
02/13/2010 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: RexKristos

AC IDs are a good way to identify, and kudos to those catching agents using other IDs, very good job. But is there a way we can stop their shit as soon as they start? I mean imagine being able to get on GLP and already have a protocol or procedure that puts a wall up in front of the first post of a known shill? Maybe we could have pet names for specific shills that we frequenters can recognize between forums. That way we can call them out faster? I mean my idea would really help us, save space, save time, and energy, effectively boosting our agenda (or mine, don't know if you share it but it's to share info that all humans deserve to know).
lemonater

User ID: 851315
Canada
02/13/2010 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You told people to kill their dogs???

Wow... just wow.
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC IDs are a good way to identify, and kudos to those catching agents using other IDs, very good job. But is there a way we can stop their shit as soon as they start? I mean imagine being able to get on GLP and already have a protocol or procedure that puts a wall up in front of the first post of a known shill? Maybe we could have pet names for specific shills that we frequenters can recognize between forums. That way we can call them out faster? I mean my idea would really help us, save space, save time, and energy, effectively boosting our agenda (or mine, don't know if you share it but it's to share info that all humans deserve to know).

One can shovel shit and get stronger arms, or wade through shit for stronger legs...either way one can't help but get shit all over the damn place....chuckle

P.S. I like your thinking ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875895
United States
02/13/2010 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Research based on some of the following:

Mayan {Cycle change & Conscience Change}
Dresden Codex
Sumerian belief - Annunaki etc
Egyptians {hieroglyphics, Pyramids, Book of the Dead etc etc}
Hopi's, Hindu, Chinese I Ching etc etc
Hendaye Cross {symbology}
petroglyphs {symbology}
Galactic Alignment
26,000 yr Cycles
Climatic Changes {US NE Worst ever Snow Storms Ever Recorded}, Mongolia, UK etc etc
Honey Bee Depletion - continues to deplete
Discovery of underground cities all over the world....now under water
Eratic Gulf Stream & weather, with many saying imminent onset of a new Ice Age---Has Happened many times in Human History!!
Seers including Nostradamus, Peter Deunov,Terence Mckenna etc etc etc
Beliefs of Inuit elders
Solar Maximum of 2012 {NASA themselves confirm possible CME equal to that of 150yrs ago!}
Biblical references, Kolbrin Bible References, Sanskrit Hindu References, Quran References etc etc etc
DENVER airport - Murals, Masonic Nature etc etc
CIA to Denver
Georgia Guidestones - Eight Different languages PLUS extinct Languages on the Head Stone
Secret Masonic Agenda
Pole Shifts...they have happened before
Magnetic Pole Weakening / Huge hole discovery
Numerous Comets/Meteors all over the world
Climatic changes all over our Solar System
Financial Collapse
Pandemics
Wars -
Depopulation -
New World Order

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890014

Outstanding stuff!!!

Plus,

.... the Seed Vault

.... Many Elite starting to "step down"

.... trillions of Govt $$$ "missing"
Ian
User ID: 889910
United States
02/13/2010 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello All. Excellent work Lucus! Dunno if you all have seen this yet, all I can say is that it looks similar in a sense to the Norway situation. Not identical, but a spiral none-theless that is very odd in a radar image:

[link to www.examiner.com]
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about this one!

[link to www.enterprisemission.com]

This whole system is further complicated by the more local influence of at least one massive previously unseen member(s) of the solar system. The Hyperdimensional model is built on the core idea that it is the angular momentum of the planets that is the cause of not only the sun's energetic output, but the anomalous energy output of the outer planets as well. As Enterprise principal investigator Richard Hoagland first laid out in the Hyperdimensional Physics paper, there must be (in the Hyperdimensional model) one massive or two relatively average sized bodies far beyond the orbit of Pluto for the system to work. Without them, there is missing angular momentum in the system.

So there was an inherent prediction in the model, backed by a specific prediction in the paper, that we would find these other missing planets in far distant orbits. Since that paper was put forth in July 1998, there has been a confirmation of exactly such a discovery. Unfortunately, this is hardly good news. It is bad enough that we may be approaching one of the key angular relationships on the precessional circle, but if the Earth were to find itself in alignment with the spin axis of one of these larger, unseen bodies, say at an angle of 90° or 180°, then that also could be the trigger for the Earth to try and realign itself with this larger system.

Certainly, evidence exists that we may be close to just such a circumstance.

This latest admission of the probable existence of a tenth planet is not the first such story to hit the news. Indeed, it seems that NASA may have been looking for the source of this "missing momentum" for years. In 1983, an announcement was made to the effect that the IRAS Infrared satellite had discovered a massive and at that time inexplicable object very far out in the solar system. JPL scientist Gerry Neugebauer and Cornell professor Dr. James Houck were interviewed by the Washington Post (click here to see the article page 1 and page 2) and were quite unambiguous in their assessment of the object. Saying that it was possibly a small star but more probably was a large planet sized object, they were loath to classify it, claiming that it was probably and entirely new class of planet or quasi-stellar object. They both emphasized that the object was a true mystery and promised to dig into its true nature.

Here are the two articles:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890169
Guatemala
02/13/2010 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Test flight "ooops"

You will killed soon by a debunked object...

Called it Shiva The Destroyer or Nibiru...

It periodical arrives and trigger a 90 degrees Geographical poleshift...

Choose Life and start finding the safest places, here on GLP!

The Debunkers choosed Death, cause they are part of the depopulation agendas of TPTB, The Vatican, The Illuminati and NWO.

Enjoy the Ride!
Idol1
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You will killed soon by a debunked object...

Called it Shiva The Destroyer or Nibiru...

It periodical arrives and trigger a 90 degrees Geographical poleshift...

Choose Life and start finding the safest places, here on GLP!

The Debunkers choosed Death, cause they are part of the depopulation agendas of TPTB, The Vatican, The Illuminati and NWO.

Enjoy the Ride!
Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890169

Warning me? lol! Thanks for the "consideration"

Waaaaay ahead of the curve here.

Have you read the Kolbrin bible yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890384
Brazil
02/13/2010 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will admit that it makes me feel good that this guy spent all that money on a PhD and his video has gotten 2,497 views in 1 year and two months and my video has gotten 5,145 views in 6 days. Makes me feel like at least if I go down in all this that I did the right thing.

I have had 4 offers now from people asking me to mass produce all this and sell it and I have turned them all down.

Even though I am so broke I am sucking lint balls out of the carpet for nutrition no amount of money could replace the feeling of changing history in some way shape or form.

You never know what kind of things could happen. A person watching this could end up surviving and go on to be the next great man of the people who brings humanity to it's sense.

Or...maybe, someone watching this will go on to be the world's biggest tyrant.

Or...maybe nothing will happen at all because of this.

You just never know and that's what's so exciting about it.

We are writing history as we go.
 Quoting: LUCUS...aka...BlackHoleSun

you do change history whenever you're honest.
bump
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intersting...I could have sworn it read "5 offers" before....
Ishtahota
User ID: 874794
United States
02/13/2010 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to the-rabbits-hole.com]

That I put up a post over at GLP saying I need to take time to prepare and that I will not be posting anymore.

As soon as that happened some strange chick who is a mod there pinned the thread and the disinfo jumped on it like stink on an ape.

Very very coincidental.

Postman came out to be the usual disinfo he always is but he waited until I was gone.

I guess they figure out that I am not around they can attack the absent.

So…I will go back over to GLP when I get off work and post 1 single post.

They think they are slick…Funny how you get auto banned for typing in certain things that may relate to whoever may REALLY run that site.

This forum could be a place where people who are sick and tired of the crap over at GLP can come and forget about shill mods like postman.

If you build it…they will come.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 889564

...because of ^this^ post on that site, you have just listed a new banned word/site. "Hater sites" are a big no no here to link too.

..time for someone to turn the lights out on a very good thread.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/13/2010 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Post-traumatic amnesia is generally due to a head injury (e.g. a fall, a knock on the head). Traumatic amnesia is often transient, but may be permanent of either anterograde, retrograde, or mixed type. The extent of the period covered by the amnesia is related to the degree of injury and may give an indication of the prognosis for recovery of other functions. Mild trauma, such as a car accident that results in no more than mild whiplash, might cause the occupant of a car to have no memory of the moments just before the accident due to a brief interruption in the short/long-term memory transfer mechanism.
The sufferer may also lose knowledge of who people are, they may remember events, but will not remember faces of them."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

not sure if that has been posted yet..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 867906

appropriate for humanity as a "collective individual" after the last passage of *whatever* is coming to pass again...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890160
Germany
02/13/2010 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time to autoban that rabbits asshole site !

That I put up a post over at GLP saying I need to take time to prepare and that I will not be posting anymore.

As soon as that happened some strange chick who is a mod there pinned the thread and the disinfo jumped on it like stink on an ape.

Very very coincidental.

Postman came out to be the usual disinfo he always is but he waited until I was gone.

I guess they figure out that I am not around they can attack the absent.

So…I will go back over to GLP when I get off work and post 1 single post.

They think they are slick…Funny how you get auto banned for typing in certain things that may relate to whoever may REALLY run that site.

This forum could be a place where people who are sick and tired of the crap over at GLP can come and forget about shill mods like postman.

If you build it…they will come.
 Quoting: Lucus

Well I am not going back to that place. I am not getting into my opinion here but I saw something in the history of that thread that freaked me out.

I’ll just leave it at that.

Wow…we are messing with some big shit here…Taking pot shots at the belly of the beast itself.

I have never seen such a flood of debunkers come out…Wow, you could make a conspiracy out of that thread alone. Seriously…I have been on forums since forums were called BBS and they were located on local computers you dialed into with your 9600 and it was text only. I was probably one of the first 5,000 people on the internet we know of today and I have never seen a thread play out like that.

That’s why I left…I better quit while I’m ahead. The dragon has many people who are wanting to keep it all a secret, and what I just witnesses really freaked me out because seeing what I just saw verified to me that I was onto something with this whole cosmic event thing.

If I was 95% sure before…I am 97% sure now.
 Quoting: Lucus

Ya man they banned me for saying J**** L**** (Trinity) logged in as Nancy
Zetatard and pinned the thread. Like you said we hit the belly of the
beast, that site is a black psyops site to see what people will and wont
beleive and gauge their reactions to certain news with regards to
data mining. Hope to god Lucus, me, you, lemonator, trench dont get suicided
in the next couple weeks. I have been spreading a dvd with your 13 videos
like wildfire where I live and people know whats is happening so if they try
anything I have printed that thread and this thread out on “hard paper”
and given to loved ones just in case…..
 Quoting: craigsalive
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intersting...I could have sworn it read "5 offers" before....

Maybe he took one? chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 488035
United States
02/13/2010 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The minute you point out how you know a shill, is the minute they change their MO.

I will say this, they find a point and stick to it like glue. It is how they distract you.

It's like them saying look at your info in my left hand it's full of flaws and wrong information, when in reality it's what their trying to hid in their right hand from your information that you should be looking at.

As far as Dr. Postman he is what I would call a debunker and a very smart man. Many times he is correct, but not always as no one ever is.

Psy-ops is a word that describes what is going on, on this thread. It is also a word used for many years on GLP. It is strategic and merciless. It is really nothing more than a trap.

And a good rule is to always remember there are players that have their part to play but some are playing a bigger game than even they can imagine.
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And a good rule is to always remember there are players that have their part to play but some are playing a bigger game than even they can imagine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 488035

Some play to win...other play just to play.

Some play but steal quaters from others and others take the game way too seriously.

So, who made the game and why?

P.S. Don't be a player hater! chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890403
Greece
02/13/2010 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some play to win...other play just to play.

Some play but steal quaters from others and others take the game way too seriously.

So, who made the game and why?

P.S. Don't be a player hater! chuckle

i agree , check this also

[link to bit.ly]
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
i agree , check this also

[link to bit.ly]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890403

nice segway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890014
United Kingdom
02/13/2010 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Research based on some of the following:

Mayan {Cycle change & Conscience Change}
Dresden Codex
Sumerian belief - Annunaki etc
Egyptians {hieroglyphics, Pyramids, Book of the Dead etc etc}
Hopi's, Hindu, Chinese I Ching etc etc
Hendaye Cross {symbology}
petroglyphs {symbology}
Galactic Alignment
26,000 yr Cycles
Climatic Changes {US NE Worst ever Snow Storms Ever Recorded}, Mongolia, UK etc etc
Honey Bee Depletion - continues to deplete
Discovery of underground cities all over the world....now under water
Eratic Gulf Stream & weather, with many saying imminent onset of a new Ice Age---Has Happened many times in Human History!!
Seers including Nostradamus, Peter Deunov,Terence Mckenna etc etc etc
Beliefs of Inuit elders
Solar Maximum of 2012 {NASA themselves confirm possible CME equal to that of 150yrs ago!}
Biblical references, Kolbrin Bible References, Sanskrit Hindu References, Quran References etc etc etc
DENVER airport - Murals, Masonic Nature etc etc
CIA to Denver
Georgia Guidestones - Eight Different languages PLUS extinct Languages on the Head Stone
Secret Masonic Agenda
Pole Shifts...they have happened before
Magnetic Pole Weakening / Huge hole discovery
Numerous Comets/Meteors all over the world
Climatic changes all over our Solar System
Financial Collapse
Pandemics
Wars -
Depopulation -
New World Order

Outstanding stuff!!!

Plus,

.... the Seed Vault

.... Many Elite starting to "step down"

.... trillions of Govt $$$ "missing"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 875895

Thanks,

How could I forget them!!!

Anymore from anyone would be valued...

peace
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/13/2010 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The third war will be the diversion while the elites run to the bunkers.

The economy will collapse, USA will default on trillions to China...China and Russia will launch an attack on US Eastern cities.

America will respond...

Then the cosmic event will happen...

And all of it, planned for years.

That's just what I believe by studying these people for so long.
 Quoting: LUCUS...aka...BlackHoleSun

I believe that too: the time of "real wars" is over forever.

We're presently living a kind of "dream reality" (nightmare) where every step is pre-programmed with the specific goal of weakening mankind's most precious gift: it's independence and individual freedom... we're being brainwashed...

If we let this happen we will become slaves, more and more and they hope they'll do this until we reach some kind of point of no return, when we'll obey without questioning.

Wars, terrorism, economic problems, etc., are all staged.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/13/2010 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping this thread and the website that I put up with the entire video and text presentation:

[link to www.the-rabbits-hole.com]

Check it out!
 Quoting: lemonater

bump
RexKristos

United States
02/13/2010 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wars, terrorism, economic problems, etc., are all staged.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890384

While the seats get hotter and hotter...

GLP