Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,900 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 831,648
Pageviews Today: 1,544,431Threads Today: 742Posts Today: 13,042
05:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

Trench

User ID: 755005
United States
02/14/2010 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
well then please oh mighty one explain the obvious chaos taking place with the sun ,earth and weather..

The bottle of Kümmel that's been in the basement for the last 30 years?

I can produce proof that my Kümmel exists.
Can you produce proof that your Rosy Red Orb of Retribution exists other than in PXtards fevered imaginations?

Didn't think so.

Kümmel it is, then.

R.
 Quoting: Reality 886029

hey asshole, nobody gives a fuck about what you got in your basement..shit for brains..

Last Edited by Trench on 02/14/2010 03:36 AM
“The difference between combat and sport is that in combat you
bury the guy who comes in second.”

"The more skills you have,the less shit you need"

Philosophy of Liberty: [link to illuminati-order.com]

email anytime: [email protected]
Reality
User ID: 886029
United States
02/14/2010 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
hey asshole, nobody gives a fuck about what you got in your basement..shit for brains..
 Quoting: Trench

Very eloquently grunted.

Now about that proof ...

R.
CN

User ID: 869150
United States
02/14/2010 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
well then please oh mighty one explain the obvious chaos taking place with the sun ,earth and weather..

The bottle of Kümmel that's been in the basement for the last 30 years?

I can produce proof that my Kümmel exists.
Can you produce proof that your Rosy Red Orb of Retribution exists other than in PXtards fevered imaginations?

Didn't think so.

Kümmel it is, then.

R.

Rather than presenting a distractingly absurd hypothetical, would you care to present a reasonable explaination to these recent solar and Earth changes?

Last Edited by NascentLife on 02/14/2010 03:49 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 826372
Slovenia
02/14/2010 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
the final battle between ORDER and chaos had begun...
the beast will resist, but then it shall fall,
it's always like that. Each cycle, just the same.

You ARE the true seeker of Truth, go forth now and bring me back the Truth, that's all i ask from you!

PX_XP_11_11_33? wtf is this wierd not-connected stuff?
oh wait, maybe it's connected :O
naaa that would be too WIERD.

see, you're not ready for truth yet.. you're gettin' there though, you're gettin there ^^
Trench

User ID: 755005
United States
02/14/2010 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very eloquently grunted.

Now about that proof ...

R.

not my fault you talk some shit
“The difference between combat and sport is that in combat you
bury the guy who comes in second.”

"The more skills you have,the less shit you need"

Philosophy of Liberty: [link to illuminati-order.com]

email anytime: [email protected]
CN

United States
02/14/2010 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Horror as 15 people are injured after rogue wave swept them away at U.S. surfing contest
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 889527

The second photo in that link is quite ominous.

It appears that even the NWS didn't expect this to be a potential issue as the surf warning was upgraded only after this happened.

Last Edited by NascentLife on 02/14/2010 04:45 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890157
Australia
02/14/2010 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rather than presenting a distractingly absurd hypothetical, would you care to present a reasonable explaination to these recent solar and Earth changes?
 Quoting: CN

Increased Galactic Energies (higher voltage conditions) caused by an increase in Cosmic Rays/ Gamma Rays/ influx of Plasma .. is the root cause of these phenomena.

Now, if you truly want to understand the truth and NOT the "repackaged/ rehashed/ rebranded" fear based ideology that the OP is spreading, then you will do best to unlearn the way THEY want you to think. OP has only presented "another black hole" .. something that cannot be defined, and thus cannot be UNDERSTOOD.

You know the adage: KNOWLEDGE is POWER .. it is power because it leads to UNDERSTANDING. TPTB DO NOT WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND. Thus they present to you their KNOWLEDGE (in otherwords, they are telling you what to THINK) If you believe in their presentations of the TRUTH (like believing in Black Holes) then you will NEVER UNDERSTAND for False Knowledge can never lead to true UNDERSTANDING.

Plasma (unlike Black Holes, PlanetX, Nibiru etc, etc) is definable. It is REAL, and can be objectified.

Plasma is a State of Matter ... Just like Solid is a State of Matter. Just like Liquid is a State of matter. Just like Gas is a State of Matter.

That's all that needs to be said in this thread.
Tantalus

User ID: 438726
United States
02/14/2010 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very eloquently grunted.

Now about that proof ...

R.

not my fault you talk some shit
 Quoting: Trench

I believe we live in a binary solar system. Trench, however well intentioned you may be, you are sometimes an idiot. Please have more presence of mind. It is people like you who give these concepts a bad name. Why cant you just let the information speak for itself? Why do you insist on your constant interjections? Or do you constantly interject because you have your own doubts?

If you want to help the cause, please, shut the hell up.

[link to www.binaryresearchinstitute.org]

Thread: Fractal Geometry, Nibiru, the Anunnaki, Humans, Gravity and Time

Last Edited by Tantalus on 02/14/2010 04:28 AM
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"
--Benjamin Franlkin

No one ever said freedom was safe. Upon true understanding of the concepts of freedom, you shall realize that freedom is the most dangerous choice of lifestyle. There are no guarantees in freedom but those one provides for themselves, at their own will. True freedom comes with extreme personal risk. Are you willing to take the risk?

Thread: No One Ever Said Freedom Was Safe - A Short Thesis on Gun Control

------------------------
Other Interesting Threads by Tantalus:
Thread: Anunnaki, Nibiru, Brown Dwarfs, and Gravitational Time Dilation
Thread: Amazing Connection!! The Great Pyramid was a Weapon. Valles Marineris the Result?
Thread: The True Nature of the Simulation
Thread: The Fractal Nature of Time and Matter, The Higgs Field and The Inter-Cosmic Macro-Fractal Electro-Chemical Brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 826372
Slovenia
02/14/2010 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com]

pics & other usefull help..

Namaste~
Ian
User ID: 889910
United States
02/14/2010 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another warning:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 848712
Canada
02/14/2010 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The debunkers have me a bit baffled. One in particular said the info given to us by the Ancients was correct, but it was interpreted incorrectly. Let's examine the Sumerian Tablets. They describe our solar system to a "T." These tablets are said to be at least 6,000 years old. Not only do they show our solar system, they also describe the planets in every imaginable way. For instance, they describe Uranus as being bright green. NASA RE-discovered this fact only in Jan. 1986. Neptune, they said, was blue green in color. Again, only RE-discovered in 1986. They show all the planets in their correct position and correct size and distance from one another. They even tell us the weight of each planet!! Most of this has finally been confirmed via our own space travel. So, I ask, if the Anunnaki told the Sumerians the "truth" about everything else in our solar system, why would they lie about the existence of "Nibiru?" If our linguistic scholars interpreted everything correctly about everything the Sumerians told us, then why would they not be able to correctly interpret the part of the 10th/12th planet? So, my question to the debunkers is, if our linguistic scholars have misinterpreted the Tablets in regards to this mysterious "Nibiru", would you please give us YOUR interpretation?

Also, debunkers, do you not question what the Space Station is REALLY all about? Do you not find it suspicious that NASA is forever sending more modules to connect to the space station? The latest module is said to have a "picture window" designed to view Planet Earth. Why do they need to view Planet Earth? Surely, they know everything they need to know. Shouldn't they be more interested in what else is "out there?" Why the attention on Planet Earth? Why do they need to spend 6 months in outer-space? Are they "preparing" for something? o.k. debunkers, bring it on!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890014
United Kingdom
02/14/2010 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The debunkers have me a bit baffled. One in particular said the info given to us by the Ancients was correct, but it was interpreted incorrectly. Let's examine the Sumerian Tablets. They describe our solar system to a "T." These tablets are said to be at least 6,000 years old. Not only do they show our solar system, they also describe the planets in every imaginable way. For instance, they describe Uranus as being bright green. NASA RE-discovered this fact only in Jan. 1986. Neptune, they said, was blue green in color. Again, only RE-discovered in 1986. They show all the planets in their correct position and correct size and distance from one another. They even tell us the weight of each planet!! Most of this has finally been confirmed via our own space travel. So, I ask, if the Anunnaki told the Sumerians the "truth" about everything else in our solar system, why would they lie about the existence of "Nibiru?" If our linguistic scholars interpreted everything correctly about everything the Sumerians told us, then why would they not be able to correctly interpret the part of the 10th/12th planet? So, my question to the debunkers is, if our linguistic scholars have misinterpreted the Tablets in regards to this mysterious "Nibiru", would you please give us YOUR interpretation?

Also, debunkers, do you not question what the Space Station is REALLY all about? Do you not find it suspicious that NASA is forever sending more modules to connect to the space station? The latest module is said to have a "picture window" designed to view Planet Earth. Why do they need to view Planet Earth? Surely, they know everything they need to know. Shouldn't they be more interested in what else is "out there?" Why the attention on Planet Earth? Why do they need to spend 6 months in outer-space? Are they "preparing" for something? o.k. debunkers, bring it on!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 848712

I put a big list up on page 68 and a Debunker claimed they had counter arguments against each one...... I have taken up this challenge and I am still awaiting a reply.
peace
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/14/2010 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I put a big list up on page 68 and a Debunker claimed they had counter arguments against each one...... I have taken up this challenge and I am still awaiting a reply.
peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890014

I'll go check it out, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Peace.
hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/14/2010 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace

hf

I checked it out. Great list!! I'm beginning to think the debunkers are very well prepared themselves but don't want the average "joe blow" to be equally prepared. Well, screw them!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/14/2010 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace

hf

I checked it out. Great list!! I'm beginning to think the debunkers are very well prepared themselves but don't want the average "joe blow" to be equally prepared. Well, screw them!!

Thanks & a fellow GLP'er added The Seed Vault, Trillions of missing dollars & CEO resignations.

At the end of the day....we must ensure we are prepared!!

hf
zacksavage

User ID: 769520
United States
02/14/2010 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

popcorn

A lot of debunkers were caught with their pants down in the Days of Noah.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/14/2010 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

popcorn

Z
 Quoting: zacksavage

That is what will happen again!!!

But I have a funny feeling, as time draws near and events ramp up....fewer & fewer debunkers will make their presence felt.

peace
Punk A$$ets

User ID: 763071
United States
02/14/2010 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

I saw that on a rerun of the looney tunes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 842122
United States
02/14/2010 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
AW, DUDE, come onnnnnn...

I put a big list up on page 68 and a Debunker claimed they had counter arguments against each one...... I have taken up this challenge and I am still awaiting a reply

*sigh*

Well, as you may or may not know I'm in the (godforsaken cesspool) United States and it is now a little past 11, I've been working all day, and now I need a little "shut eye".

I was gonna respond to your response, AC, of my post on page 70 but now...first I have to respond to that ^^^^^^ which is (unfortunately) gonna set this "attempted debate" of ours back a few pegs.

YES, I AM THE "PAGE-68-DEBUNKER". AND THIS IS MY STORY

Actually, I have no story. Or, rather, I already posted it. On page 70. Where I give a rather lucid response, detailing why I think the concept of even posting such a list...is, well I'll let you read for yourself. On page 70.

But if you're NOT TOO sensitive to SPOILERS (OH SHIT!!!) I'll add that in AC's response (just below mine ALSO on page 70) to my post he wrote how he..."appreciated my reply". Which is too bad. Because I sort of..."appreciated" what he had to say. Despite disagreeing. Now I'm just annoyed.

Oh, you'll also see on PAGE 70 I never claimed I would POST counter-arguments to "each one". Quote me if I did. And if you're expecting "counter-arguments" TO EACH ONE...you're never going to get them.

REASONS-
Well...basically, I have a life. I cannot go through that list, one-by-one, and write an essay why I think each one can be..."debunked". AND I WILL NEVER APLOGIZE FOR THAT. THERE'S FUCKING 2-DOZEN OR SO THINGS THERE AND I HAVE A LIFE.

Again, on page 70 I reasonably state why I believe, within the context of a "debate", lists like that are...pointless. They're just lists. If I made one, I would NEVER expect anyone to go through, methodically, and take TIME OUT OF THEIR lives to make 15 or 20 lucid posts in response.

And if you did I would...feel sorry for you.

On that note, I have to live my life. But I will be back to respond to your response on page 70, AC. You sort of...let me down with the above ^^^^^^^ but on page 70 you said some reasonable things I want to still talk about. But not tonight.

Yup. Big 'ole list. If YOU got the time- be my guest. I salute you. Wish I had that much.
Wide One
User ID: 891635
United States
02/15/2010 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
First i would like to say thank you to lucus for the vid. And that i am only on page 44 so if what i ask or post has already been asked or posted then i am sorry for asking again.

Also i would like to say a few things about this coming nibiru and the end times. Jesus said that the world would not be destroyed by water but by fire. I have also seen and read many things about nibiru. It has been told its a second sun, the place of satan - ( his home planet ), the destroyer, etc. okay suppose that this nibiru does not just pass us but goes directly into us? For example, you take a tiny piece of paper ball it up and throw it into a fire, what happens to that paper? Is they anything left? The bible also says that the earth and the works will be burnt up. that the heavens and the stars will melt with a feverant heat.. Us ( meaning earth ) going directly into nibiru would cause this earth to be burnt up as nibiru is 3 times larger then us. Bible also states that men will try and hide in the rocks and mountains and will say fall on us to hide us from the son of men,etc... is that not what the ptb are doing? if we as a tiny earth are thrown into nibiru directly going inside a mountain or cave will not save you! if you put a penny inside a rolled up piece of paper and throw it into the fire that penny gets burned up also... okay another example, so maybe nibiru will not go directly into us, suppose it tags us and pulls us behind it directly into the sun? both of these things can happen, and the bible does say that the earth and the works will be burnt up... just my 2 cents...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890971
United Kingdom
02/15/2010 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
First i would like to say thank you to lucus for the vid. And that i am only on page 44 so if what i ask or post has already been asked or posted then i am sorry for asking again.

Also i would like to say a few things about this coming nibiru and the end times. Jesus said that the world would not be destroyed by water but by fire. I have also seen and read many things about nibiru. It has been told its a second sun, the place of satan - ( his home planet ), the destroyer, etc. okay suppose that this nibiru does not just pass us but goes directly into us? For example, you take a tiny piece of paper ball it up and throw it into a fire, what happens to that paper? Is they anything left? The bible also says that the earth and the works will be burnt up. that the heavens and the stars will melt with a feverant heat.. Us ( meaning earth ) going directly into nibiru would cause this earth to be burnt up as nibiru is 3 times larger then us. Bible also states that men will try and hide in the rocks and mountains and will say fall on us to hide us from the son of men,etc... is that not what the ptb are doing?

the fire that penny gets burned up also... okay another example, so maybe nibiru will not go directly into us, suppose it tags us and pulls us behind it directly into the sun? both of these things can happen, and the bible does say that the earth and the works will be burnt up... just my 2 cents...
 Quoting: Wide One 891635

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The Roche Limit (pronounced /ˈroʊʃ/), sometimes referred to as the Roche Radius, is the distance within which a celestial body, held together only by its own gravity, will disintegrate due to a second celestial body's tidal forces exceeding the first body's gravitational self-attraction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889290
United States
02/15/2010 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace

popcorn

Z

chuckle
User # 78/68

User ID: 876735
Canada
02/15/2010 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zack, I wonder how they were paid back then?

Pelts, rabbits, sheckles???
RexKristos

User ID: 334323
United States
02/15/2010 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zack, I wonder how they were paid back then?

Pelts, rabbits, sheckles???
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Not being scourged?
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/15/2010 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn

Z

That's hilarious!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 888568
Germany
02/15/2010 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Holy Christ..what a whole hell is this.. Could it really be “the destroyer”? (Page 4)

Hallo,
can someone perhaps explain this photos from the sun an another object, taken from me 10.01.2009 in South-Germany:

[link to picturepush.com]

Be sure, no fake, just tried out with colours and negative filters.

Can someone explain ? Is this perhaps Mars near sun ?

Thanks

Interesting… no question it’s a solid round object just close to the sun (from our view seen)
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888540

I've tried again to find out, what the object was:

[link to www.neave.com]

for time 01/10/2009 10 o'clock in the morning for my

position in South-Germany showed following picture:

I only found the sun alone, but no known planet at the position like in the photos above.

Here a tip to another page:
[link to www.answerbag.com]
with question
"Do you think that our Sun may have a twin (i.e binary system) somewhere in our solar system?"
with answer 1:
by Carnivalius on July 7th, 2007

"I would say that it would be incredibly unlikely that the sun has a twin. For the sun to have a twin would require there to be another star gravitationally bound within our solar system. This would be easy to spot as you would have a bright star that would be incredibly bright. Also the gravitational pull of the star itself would great very noticeable pulls on the planets themselves as in our solar system roughly 99.8% of the total mass (of the solar system) is just in our sun alone. You can and do get stars much smaller than ours, but they would significantly outweigh any planet in our solar system as they have a minimum mass at which they can start fusion.

The only other way it would hide is if its a brown dwarf (a cold dead star that emits no light), these are impossible to see, but again it would have to be far enough away that it has no obvious pull on the orbits of the planets (either in a highly eccentric orbit or a more spherical orbit far away). This would make it very weakly bound to our solar system if at all by gravity...so I would say very unlikely. "

->
My explanation because of the solid body of the near sun planet in my photos:
a brown dwarf / twin of the sun has come back to our solar system !
At the moment most times unvisible for human eye !
CN

United States
02/15/2010 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Holy Christ..what a whole hell is this.. Could it really be “the destroyer”? (Page 4)

Hallo,
can someone perhaps explain this photos from the sun an another object, taken from me 10.01.2009 in South-Germany:

Be sure, no fake, just tried out with colours and negative filters.

Can someone explain ? Is this perhaps Mars near sun ?

Thanks

Interesting… no question it’s a solid round object just close to the sun (from our view seen)
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888540

I've tried again to find out, what the object was:

[link to www.neave.com]

for time 01/10/2009 10 o'clock in the morning for my

position in South-Germany showed following picture:

I only found the sun alone, but no known planet at the position like in the photos above.

Here a tip to another page:
[link to www.answerbag.com]
with question
"Do you think that our Sun may have a twin (i.e binary system) somewhere in our solar system?"
with answer 1:
by Carnivalius on July 7th, 2007

"I would say that it would be incredibly unlikely that the sun has a twin. For the sun to have a twin would require there to be another star gravitationally bound within our solar system. This would be easy to spot as you would have a bright star that would be incredibly bright. Also the gravitational pull of the star itself would great very noticeable pulls on the planets themselves as in our solar system roughly 99.8% of the total mass (of the solar system) is just in our sun alone. You can and do get stars much smaller than ours, but they would significantly outweigh any planet in our solar system as they have a minimum mass at which they can start fusion.

The only other way it would hide is if its a brown dwarf (a cold dead star that emits no light), these are impossible to see, but again it would have to be far enough away that it has no obvious pull on the orbits of the planets (either in a highly eccentric orbit or a more spherical orbit far away). This would make it very weakly bound to our solar system if at all by gravity...so I would say very unlikely. "

->
My explanation because of the solid body of the near sun planet in my photos:
a brown dwarf / twin of the sun has come back to our solar system !
At the moment most times unvisible for human eye !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888568

The URI's are incomplete, all leading only to the homepage. Tried searching brown dwarf, no luck.
peter fitznuggly
User ID: 878948
United States
02/15/2010 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why exactly do you want to survive a wasteland?

Your info is cool as fuck, but why?

Think about it... You really want to pick up all the pieces?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/15/2010 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The URI's are incomplete, all leading only to the homepage. Tried searching brown dwarf, no luck.
 Quoting: CN

Take the Link:

Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/15/2010 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why exactly do you want to survive a wasteland?

Your info is cool as fuck, but why?

Think about it... You really want to pick up all the pieces?
 Quoting: peter fitznuggly 878948

Why do you mean "wasteland" ?

I don't find it cool, but the influence of this object could be an explanation for what is going on in the world at this time !

You are sure, this object only leaves pieces behind ?

GLP