Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,101
Pageviews Today: 866,762Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 5,484
09:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

User # 78/68

User ID: 876735
Canada
02/15/2010 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Why exactly do you want to survive a wasteland?

Your info is cool as fuck, but why?

Think about it... You really want to pick up all the pieces?
 Quoting: peter fitznuggly 878948

Why not?

It would be a difficult time, yet very interesting!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 438726
United States
02/15/2010 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
First i would like to say thank you to lucus for the vid. And that i am only on page 44 so if what i ask or post has already been asked or posted then i am sorry for asking again.

Also i would like to say a few things about this coming nibiru and the end times. Jesus said that the world would not be destroyed by water but by fire. I have also seen and read many things about nibiru. It has been told its a second sun, the place of satan - ( his home planet ), the destroyer, etc. okay suppose that this nibiru does not just pass us but goes directly into us? For example, you take a tiny piece of paper ball it up and throw it into a fire, what happens to that paper? Is they anything left? The bible also says that the earth and the works will be burnt up. that the heavens and the stars will melt with a feverant heat.. Us ( meaning earth ) going directly into nibiru would cause this earth to be burnt up as nibiru is 3 times larger then us. Bible also states that men will try and hide in the rocks and mountains and will say fall on us to hide us from the son of men,etc... is that not what the ptb are doing? if we as a tiny earth are thrown into nibiru directly going inside a mountain or cave will not save you! if you put a penny inside a rolled up piece of paper and throw it into the fire that penny gets burned up also... okay another example, so maybe nibiru will not go directly into us, suppose it tags us and pulls us behind it directly into the sun? both of these things can happen, and the bible does say that the earth and the works will be burnt up... just my 2 cents...
 Quoting: Wide One 891635

The fire comes before the water.

He wanted you to think the fire was the end. And the water is the begining. Alpha and Omega is nothing more than the sewed seem between the begining and the end, a cycle, if you will. An orbit, even.

Jesus decieved you by only telling you half the truth.
hoot no more/hasheater
User ID: 892225
United Kingdom
02/16/2010 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk tusk
Tantalus
United States
02/16/2010 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fire comes before the water.

He wanted you to think the fire was the end. And the water is the begining. Alpha and Omega is nothing more than the sewed seem between the begining and the end, a cycle, if you will. An orbit, even.

Jesus decieved you by only telling you half the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 438726

Either that, or some people in histoty changed the words, and edited them over the years, and kept the keys to understanding for themselves.

Things that make you go HHHHHMMMMMMMM
Drecul
User ID: 892798
Netherlands
02/16/2010 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so, so far 2 facts on the list have been debunked and there are some questions about a figure misread.

Great help. So are there any more facts that can be debunked , because I'm really interested in the once that stick around and cannot be debucked.

Like Denver airport.

Besides, althought the OP is hinting at a planet X scenario looking at his last picture in the presentation, the list he is presenting is a list of events that happend through the years and not an opinion.

They are either true or false, that's how simple life is.

And a note to Nancy Lieder, wheter planet x is true or not , telling people to put there pets down and doing so yourself is selfish, stupid and just plain sick.

Dogs are still creatures of nature who can perfectly help themself in nature unlike you who would die within days without food and shelter.
Nothing Is True

User ID: 500937
United Kingdom
02/16/2010 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
ADMIT you cannot explain the Ancient findings scattered all over the world, i.e. Mayan, Egyptian, Sumerian, Pyramids, Stonehenge, Hopis, Hindu's, Biblical and other religious references!! etc etc etc

THE Problem is that you are SCARED.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890014

What can't we explain? Have you read the Sumerian stuff? Have you studied European prehistory? Are you well acquainted with all of the original sources in the subjects you mentioned?

..Or have you just read stuff on the net and added to a good story?
Everything is permitted..
Riker

User ID: 684208
United States
02/17/2010 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL watched the vid but now trying to get beyond page 5 of this thread.
You shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you free.
rikerglp (at) gmail.com
J.H.F.C.
User ID: 889802
United States
02/18/2010 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel quite relieved that the matter of Planet X has been given its due on GLP. But as LUCUS stated in his video, that even he doesn't know when the damn thing is coming back. However, there is quite another story.

Our beloved space agency, NASA, announced in January 2009 that our wonderful solar system will be passing through the plane of the ecliptic of the Milky Way galaxy within three days of the Mayan Calendar's pinpoint of December 21, 2012.

The plane of the ecliptic of our galaxy is referred by the Mayans as "The Dark Rift."

I was reading the other day that the earth can expect a jolt of about three trillion volts of electrons at some point during the passing.

I'm still rather glad that the subject of Nibiru has been thoroughly covered because awareness of a celestial event is all that matters, but if the left don't get ya, the right one will. In short, we're fucked.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 880462
Canada
02/19/2010 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our beloved space agency, NASA, announced in January 2009 that our wonderful solar system will be passing through the plane of the ecliptic of the Milky Way galaxy within three days of the Mayan Calendar's pinpoint of December 21, 2012.

I don't believe that NASA did any such thing. Please cite
the news release or article where you saw this.

From an astronomer:
"My claim is that nothing will happen on 21 December 2012 that is tied to the conjunction and that is of interest to the physical sciences. I explain my arguments below.

The conjunction is not clearly limited to a single day, but covers a period of many years.

The Milky Way is a luminous band in the sky that can be seen only (sometimes) at night, outside, from dark locations far from city lights and other lights. The Milky Way has a fixed location amidst the stars in the sky. The annual path of the Sun between the stars in the sky crosses the Milky Way in two locations, near the constellations of the Archer and the Twins. So, the Sun passes through the Milky Way in the sky twice a year.

The southern solstice (the beginning of winter in the northern hemisphere, and of summer in the southern hemisphere) always falls around 21 December in the Gregorian calendar (around 11:13 UTC on 21 December 2012). The spot where the Sun then is between the stars slowly shifts between the stars, because of the precession of the equinoxes. In about 26,000 years that spot moves once around the whole sky (compared to the stars), roughly along the ecliptic (the annual path of the Sun between the stars in the sky), so the southern solstitial point moves through the Milky Way twice each 26,000 years.

The Milky Way has no very clear boundaries, but is on average about 12 degrees wide in the sky, and the solstitial point takes about 12°/360°*26000 = about 900 years to cover such a distance.

The Milky Way has no clear central line either, so there is uncertainty about when the solstitial point crosses that central line. Different groups of people can each use reasonable definitions for the central line that yet deviate from one another. If we estimate (for example) that the uncertainty about the "best" central line of the Milky Way is half a degree (which is only a small fraction of the width of the Milky Way), then the corresponding uncertainty in the date at which the solstitial point crosses the central line is 0.5°/360°*26000 = about 36 years.

The conjunction of the southern solstitial point and the Milky Way is therefore quite rare (it happens only once each about 13,000 years) but also lasts many years.

If you accept the central line that the IAU has defined for the Milky Way (see question 480), then (based on some experimenting with planetarium program Redshift 5) the southern solstitial point crossed the central line of the Milky Way already back in 1999. "
[link to www.astro.uu.nl]
 Quoting: DrPostman

... And, it's all based on what we as an Earth bound civilization understand as a biased perception of time.

If we find another civilization somewhere within the universe, and compare our principles and values of mathematics to theirs, we would certainly know if we where on the right track or not. Until then, everything we know of is only speculation...

The problem is that we are looking to the sky for answers, and although what we see out in space is a cold reminder of the past, one needs to realize that the problem is right below our own two feet!

Food for thought... Carbon-Oxygen white dwarfs accreting mass from a neighboring star undergo a runaway nuclear fusion reaction, which leads to a Type Ia supernova explosion in which the white dwarf is destroyed, just before reaching the limiting mass...

... The Earths most abundant element is Oxygen... Earth is a star seed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 895830
United States
02/20/2010 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru FTW!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2010 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 880462

Um, that is the one of the stupidest things i have ever read.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 895970
United States
02/20/2010 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, based on your statements here, I would have to say that earths most abundant element is "stupid". Lol lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 895269
Germany
02/20/2010 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, based on your statements here, I would have to say that earths most abundant element is "stupid". Lol lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 895970

rofl
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/20/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Um, that is the one of the stupidest things i have ever read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 438726

Is it now?... Could you explain to the class how you have come to that conclusion?

Did you know that a white dwarf star uses oxygen and carbon as fuel? Those two elements are last stage fuels for a star...

We have never, ever in human history, observed the birth of a star in real time.

If you can't play fairly outside of the box, then perhaps you should go back to playing inside the box!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881350
Canada
02/21/2010 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have never, ever in human history, observed the birth of a star in real time.

Actually we have and do:
[link to www.jyi.org]

bsflag... You expect me to believe that someone watched the birth of a star through a 3 inch telescope, from their backyard?... Besides, this discovery isn't real time, if it happened about a million years ago!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 894537
United Kingdom
02/21/2010 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
DR. P

How do you manage it. How???? The stupidity is too frustrating for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 897071
Brazil
02/21/2010 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel quite relieved that the matter of Planet X has been given its due on GLP. But as LUCUS stated in his video, that even he doesn't know when the damn thing is coming back. However, there is quite another story.

The plane of the ecliptic of our galaxy is referred by the Mayans as "The Dark Rift."

I was reading the other day that the earth can expect a jolt of about three trillion volts of electrons at some point during the passing.

I'm still rather glad that the subject of Nibiru has been thoroughly covered because
awareness of a celestial event is all that matters, but if the left don't get ya, the right one will.
In short, we're fucked.

yoda
 Quoting: J.H.F.C. 889802

Pretty much!!
hf bump hf
Xenus 

User ID: 869756
Australia
02/21/2010 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The denser a plasma is the more unstable it becomes as I understand it. The sun is a ball of plasma, it gains particles and density over time, (as well as emitting and ejecting particles) slowly from incoming dust and comets, it gets radiated by GAMMA RAY BURSTS, like our lasers in labs begin fusion experiments.

As we all know, we've entered a more denser part of the universe/galaxy, and these denser particles/plasma has been streaming into our solar system for a while now, I would say less than a decade, can't really be sure, but more than 2 years. If the sun does indeed gain density from it's surrounding environment then it will become more and more unstable and dense...

This leads to 2 scenarios. What happens when a star gets more dense? We get exotic objects like magnetars, pulsars, neutron stars etc. Also supernova explosions. If the fusion reaction can be altered from the outside and not the inside of the sun, which if you take into consideration the blackness of sunspots suggesting no black body radiation and a corona of 2 MILLION+ degrees, is very possible.

The other scenario is that it will merely get more and more unstable, sending out flares, CMEs and plasma in all directions. Perhaps also leading to a supernova, it all depends on the density and mass of the star. According to scientists our sun doesn't have the mass to supernova, but if it gains mass? Sun grazers and higher density plasma would add mass and alter density.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 897071
Brazil
02/21/2010 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The denser a plasma is the more unstable it becomes as I understand it. The sun is a ball of plasma, it gains particles and density over time, (as well as emitting and ejecting particles) slowly from incoming dust and comets, it gets radiated by GAMMA RAY BURSTS, like our lasers in labs begin fusion experiments.

As we all know, we've entered a more denser part of the universe/galaxy, and these denser particles/plasma has been streaming into our solar system for a while now, I would say less than a decade, can't really be sure, but more than 2 years. If the sun does indeed gain density from it's surrounding environment then it will become more and more unstable and dense...

Quoting: Xenus

Hi Xenus, regarding your comment above and the previous dispute about the exact point of crossing of the galactic plane, do you believe the increasing density of the interplanetary plasma we're having now could be an effect related with the passage of Earth through "exact plane" of the Galaxy or even that this plane could be *defined* by this increased interplanetary plasma in some way?

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889802
United States
02/22/2010 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-- Albert Einstein

The sheople in the U.S. have proved Einstein Dead Right on this one!
Xenus 

Australia
02/22/2010 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Xenus, regarding your comment above and the previous dispute about the exact point of crossing of the galactic plane, do you believe the increasing density of the interplanetary plasma we're having now could be an effect related with the passage of Earth through "exact plane" of the Galaxy or even that this plane could be *defined* by this increased interplanetary plasma in some way?

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 897071

I don't believe in anything, I only speak of what I know. This is not a belief, it is a fact, it is reality. The plasma has nothing to do with the "galactic plane". Plasma is everywhere, in different densities, compositions, temperature/energy levels. My threads on the matter have more than enough, there is no need for me to prove anything here, except it's time to stop believing and start facing reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839312
United States
02/22/2010 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
wonder why he never mentioned the cross at hendaye?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 897635
Ireland
02/22/2010 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe in anything, I only speak of what I know. This is not a belief, it is a fact, it is reality. The plasma has nothing to do with the "galactic plane". Plasma is everywhere, in different densities, compositions, temperature/energy levels. My threads on the matter have more than enough, there is no need for me to prove anything here, except it's time to stop believing and start facing reality.

What a load, i mean really, have you any evidence for this BS? No? for any of it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 614955
United States
02/22/2010 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't hear shit. and also, that's a bunch of BS to say there were ZERo image results for norway spiral for a month.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 877008

[link to www.google.com]

whine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898276
Brazil
02/22/2010 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand and my question was not in the sense of believing without proof or at least a "good reason".

I asked that having in mind that the rotation of the Galaxy around its center probably produces higher density of all types "massive radiation" (as opposed to photonic or zero mass radiation) in the region of its plane of rotation, which *is* the galactic plane.

In this case I would expected an increased interplanetary plasma when crossing this specific region (of the galactic plane). It's almost obvious that something like this should happen.

My question was also to see if you know if the plasma density is still increasing, or has stopped and start decreasing, etc. If its density has a known dependence with time for, let's say the last decade or so.
Xenus 

Australia
02/23/2010 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand and my question was not in the sense of believing without proof or at least a "good reason".

I asked that having in mind that the rotation of the Galaxy around its center probably produces higher density of all types "massive radiation" (as opposed to photonic or zero mass radiation) in the region of its plane of rotation, which *is* the galactic plane.

In this case I would expected an increased interplanetary plasma when crossing this specific region (of the galactic plane). It's almost obvious that something like this should happen.

My question was also to see if you know if the plasma density is still increasing, or has stopped and start decreasing, etc. If its density has a known dependence with time for, let's say the last decade or so.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 898276

You "obviously" don't get it. You should have known that the only plasma is the solar wind and dusty plasma like the interstellar dust, yet now we have "clouds" or "bubbles" of high density plasma streaming into our solar system, ones normally kept away by the sun's magnetic field. We've known the heliosphere was shrinking being compressed for decades, in the past 3 years the cosmic rays density and flux has been rising, solar wind dropping and many other anomalies.

The rise in cosmic ray flux is not coming from the sun, that alone should be enough to start asking if not the sun, then what? Put aside all these stupid, irrational beliefs like planet X, look at the facts, see that something is happening and then put it all together... There are many lies, but there is only one truth; Reality, the universe.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/23/2010 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
You apparently don't realize just how big space really is.
We will NEVER witness the birth of a star without some time
passing between it's birth and the safety of distance to
observe it, if we ever achieve the ability to travel like
that. On Earth it will always be many light years before
we could witness the birth of a star. Amateur astronomers
make a hell of a lot of discoveries all the time, no matter
what you want to believe.

"DR. P
How do you manage it. How???? The stupidity is too frustrating for me."

This is a hobby for me and has been since the mid 90s when I
cut my internet teeth on usenet. That battleground makes GLP
look very tame.

Gee,... For a Dr, you're really quite an ass!... :)

... Anyways, I do understand how big space is, and I also understand that because it's big, there is PLENTY of room for ideas of "hows", "whys", and "whens". Because the universe is so big, one automatically concludes that they must think big! Why is that?... Because mathematics says so?

The thing that irritates me when I encounter arrogant people on the internet, is that they're never aware of how ignorant their behavior really is. I wonder how many other brilliant concepts were possibly destroyed with the arrogant use of the internet. Do you even know what the internet was designed for? And please, don't try telling me what they have told you, regarding its "purpose"!

Saying that we will never observe the birth of a star in real time is genuinely absurd. Nobody truly knows the anatomy of a star, let alone an atom, so instead they speculate, and unwittingly push toward creating a star of their own...

Also,... If their speculations are right, when concerning the "big bang" theory, then every object in space created from it is indeed a potential star, DrPostman. "As above, so below"!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/23/2010 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

You "obviously" don't get it. You should have known that the only plasma is the solar wind and dusty plasma like the interstellar dust, yet now we have "clouds" or "bubbles" of high density plasma streaming into our solar system, ones normally kept away by the sun's magnetic field. We've known the heliosphere was shrinking being compressed for decades, in the past 3 years the cosmic rays density and flux has been rising, solar wind dropping and many other anomalies.

The rise in cosmic ray flux is not coming from the sun, that alone should be enough to start asking if not the sun, then what? Put aside all these stupid, irrational beliefs like planet X, look at the facts, see that something is happening and then put it all together... There are many lies, but there is only one truth; Reality, the universe.

Xenus,

Consciousness is increasing, the more observatories we put in space, the more we see. I agree with you that the belief of PX is irrational. However, with the feverish search for whatever it is they are looking for, it certainly creates a buzz in the minds of the unrest!

Whether it be the search for deadly asteroids, or deadly gamma-rays, the space fever is only going to get worse. Knowledge can be dangerous.

The galactic plane (accretion disk) is a very crowded place, when compared to what we are used to. I could even go as far as to say that the Suns cycles are the result of unknown energy peaks, pulses from our galaxies black hole. As we reach the true center plane for the first time in 88 million years, the resonance is increased because there are more objects to reflect/amplify this energy. That includes more space rocks too!

The insanity of it all is that we can't actually do anything about it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898605
Germany
02/23/2010 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
As we reach the true center plane for the first time in 88 million years

Tnteresting, I didn't know that ... is there a scientific paper this available ?
CN

User ID: 869150
United States
02/23/2010 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Consciousness is increasing, the more observatories we put in space, the more we see. I agree with you that the belief of PX is irrational. However, with the feverish search for whatever it is they are looking for, it certainly creates a buzz in the minds of the unrest!

Whether it be the search for deadly asteroids, or deadly gamma-rays, the space fever is only going to get worse. Knowledge can be dangerous.

The galactic plane (accretion disk) is a very crowded place, when compared to what we are used to. I could even go as far as to say that the Suns cycles are the result of unknown energy peaks, pulses from our galaxies black hole. As we reach the true center plane for the first time in 88 million years, the resonance is increased because there are more objects to reflect/amplify this energy. That includes more space rocks too!

The insanity of it all is that we can't actually do anything about it!

The alignment of the solar system with the galactic plane is a very inexact concept - it is difficult to say exactly when we enter the precise plane and we actually may be several million years from reaching this general point. 2012 is simply the end of our solar precession cycle.

This video makes an interesting tie-in regarding precession, the existance of a companion star (what some may loosely refer to as Planet X), and end of the current Mayan age. A bit after a minute into the video, you can see that "Planet X" and some of the other concepts regarding 2012 changes need not be mutually exclusive:

Last Edited by NascentLife on 02/23/2010 09:43 PM

GLP