Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,761 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,903
Pageviews Today: 355,316Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,913
04:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902661
Brazil
02/27/2010 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
These "flux ropes" are simply birkeland currents, as predicted by Christian Birkeland and Hannes Alfvén.

Hannes Alfvén, winner of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics,acknowledged as one of creative and intuitive intellect's of the 20th century, died peacefully Sunday evening, April 2, 1995 in Stockholm, Sweden. He was 86 years old.
In the world of specialized science, Alfvén was an enigma. Regarded as a heretic by many physicists, Alfvén made contributions to physics that are today being applied in the development of particle beam accelerators, controlled thermonuclear fusion, hypersonic flight, rocket propulsion, and the braking of reentering space vehicles. At the same time, applications of his research in space science include explanations of the Van Allen radiation belt, the reduction of the earth's magnetic field during magnetic storms, the magnetosphere (a protective plasma envelope surrounding the earth), the formation of comet tails, the formation of the solar system, the dynamics of plasmas in our galaxy, and the fundamental nature of the universe itself.
Alfvén was the first to predict (in 1963) the large scale filamentary structure of the universe, a discovery that confounded astrophysicists in 1991 and added to the woes of Big Bang cosmology. Hannes Alfvén has played a central role in the development of several modern fields of physics, including plasma physics, the physics of charged particle beams, and interplanetary and magnetospheric physics. He is also usually regarded as the father of the branch of plasma physics known as magnetohydrodynamics.

In addition, Alfvén's contributions to astrophysics have been as important as his contributions to physics. His postulation in 1937 of a galactic magnetic field forms the basis today for one of the fastest growing areas of research in astrophysics - Cosmic Magnetism. In 1950, together with his colleague N. Herlofson, Alfvén was the first to identify nonthermal radiation from astronomical sources as synchrotron radiation, which is produced by fast-moving electrons in the presence of magnetic fields. The recognition that the synchrotron mechanism of radiation is important in celestial objects has been one of the most fruitful developments in astrophysics, as nearly all the radiation recorded by radio telescopes derive from this mechanism.

In spite of these fundamental contributions to physics and astrophysics, Alfvén, who retired his posts of professor of electrical engineering at the University of California at San Diego and professor of plasma physics at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm in 1991, was still viewed as a heretic by many in those very fields. Alfvén's theories in astrophysics and plasma physics have usually gained acceptance only two or three decades after their publication. Characteristically and also concomitant with his 80th birthday in 1988, Alfvén was awarded the most prestigious prize of the American Geophysical Union, the Bowie medal, for his work three decades earlier on comets and plasmas in the solar system.
Disputed for 30 years, many of his theories about the solar system were only vindicated as late as the 1980's through measurements of cometary and planetary magnetospheres by artificial satellites and space probes.

[link to public.lanl.gov]

When observations debunk a theory, the theory is wrong and no amount of fudging will fix it. Look at "mainstream" astronomy and astrophysics with their fantastical and nonsensical dark matter, dark energy and black holes. Only an insane mind would actually believe shit like that. Real science has no room for beliefs, only observations, thinking, reasoning and experimentation.
 Quoting: Xenus

Great link, thanks and I agree with your skepticism on dark matter and dark energy, and partially on black holes too.

My admiration for Hannes Alfvén has increased a lot after reading this.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/27/2010 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/28/2010 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You might enjoy this interview, Xenus -
more at [link to www.counterpunch.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 856028

Very, very interesting interview, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
02/28/2010 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is an excerpt of the "Electric Sun" model

"...In the Electric Sun model, as with any plasma discharge, tufting disappears wherever the flux of incoming electrons impinging onto a given area of the Sun's surface is not sufficiently strong to require the shielding produced by the plasma double layer.
At any such location, the anode tufting collapses and we can see down to the actual anode surface of the Sun.
Since there is no arc discharge occurring in these locations, they appear darker than the surrounding area and are termed "sunspots".
Of course, if a tremendous amount of energy were being produced in the Sun's interior, the spot should be brighter and hotter than the surrounding photosphere.
The fact that sunspots are dark and cool strongly supports the contention that very little, if anything, is going on in the Sun's interior.

The center of the spot is called its umbra...."
 Quoting: [link to www.electric-cosmos.org]

Simple and straightforward as good theory should be.
RexKristos

User ID: 908143
United States
03/06/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is an excerpt of the "Electric Sun" model

"...In the Electric Sun model, as with any plasma discharge, tufting disappears wherever the flux of incoming electrons impinging onto a given area of the Sun's surface is not sufficiently strong to require the shielding produced by the plasma double layer.
At any such location, the anode tufting collapses and we can see down to the actual anode surface of the Sun.
Since there is no arc discharge occurring in these locations, they appear darker than the surrounding area and are termed "sunspots".
Of course, if a tremendous amount of energy were being produced in the Sun's interior, the spot should be brighter and hotter than the surrounding photosphere.
The fact that sunspots are dark and cool strongly supports the contention that very little, if anything, is going on in the Sun's interior.

The center of the spot is called its umbra...."

Simple and straightforward as good theory should be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 902661

The plasma is too compressed to "shine"?
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945774
Italy
04/17/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
folks the rabbits hole site is down!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945774
Italy
04/17/2010 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is really wierd because yesterday i was looking at the info on the forum over there..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1008970
United States
06/20/2010 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
folks the rabbits hole site is down!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 945774

Yes it's now located at

[link to rabbithole2.com]

The person running the other site had some very questionable things going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 924584
United States
06/20/2010 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've heard about planet x since 1983...when harrington from the naval observatory was "murdered"...i've read all of z sitchin's books...then all the movies came out about earth changes...then all the planet x books came out...then there was zeta talk and the net...the story keeps progressing to the point that if god needs to clean house here i hope those who want peace and happiness will be moved to the new earth for the 1,000 years of peace...
earthgirl
User ID: 924584
United States
06/20/2010 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
lucas,how can i get a full length cd?
A-NON-MOUSE
User ID: 1047326
United States
07/24/2010 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
lucas,how can i get a full length cd?
 Quoting: earthgirl 924584

I think you can get it at www.rabbithole2.com
Sharon
User ID: 1091661
United States
09/07/2010 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
There certainly is some possibility this Nibiru returns from an eliptical orbit. Scripture describes The Sun of the dawn which in Hebrew is "evening". This star falling out of it's place, is out there. And Ames research center says there are two missing planets or masses missing from our solar system. The meteor belt and planet hits are not enough
to account for the perturbations of the planets.

Jesus beheld Lucifer fall from the "sky". This was a different event than his disobedience in Leaving heaven.

This is not the result of a regular phenomenon, but rather the result of judgment upon Lucifer, son of the dawn. Christ is now our morning star and coming soon. The moon was put here following this outcasting of Lucifer and his "alien" dominions. There was a second sun. The lesser light. It is in putrified condition and carrying with it planets. Only one of these was totally obliterated when the judgment bolt of God struck. The planet was Rahab. "Nibiru" was Rahab's Star. None of this is as old as claimed. Comets carrying nitogen are from this nitrogen star. They are less than 12,000 years old. All comets in our solar system, originated in our Solar system. I got this information from OT, not ET!,and then found that research at Ames has discovered it. This small star system used to sit above Mars and Jupiter and were a counter point to the sun giving wamth to outlying planets. The angels inhabited Mars, Rahab,(the destroyed one) and another one traveleing with Nibiru still. They were colonizing others, and abducting humans for consumption, and DNA, and glandular products. They brought nuclear destruction on earth before the flood.
Rebate

User ID: 1024458
United States
10/16/2010 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucas was supposed to give another presentation on 10/10/10. Anyone know if it was recorded?
Rebate

User ID: 1024458
United States
10/16/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194732
United States
12/14/2010 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucas was supposed to give another presentation on 10/10/10. Anyone know if it was recorded?
 Quoting: Rebate

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149916
United States
12/14/2010 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 hour presentation I gave at Brave New Books in Austin.

Just covered the facts, packed the place, many more people came than I expected and everyone was very grateful. It was a 1000% success.

Here is part 1 of 13. Have at it...please, prove me wrong. I hope you can.

Quoting: LUCUS 822837

I have a compilation of alot of documentaries including this one here

Thread: **One Stop Source For Months Of Knowledge**

please please go here and ask it to be pinned I want to grow this too months of knowledge
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/14/2010 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of pin, I was reading this entire thread over the last several days. It is a quality thread, that is until it was pinned around the middle of the thread. I didn't know a simple pin could attract so much scum and pieces of garbage to come out of the woodwork. Good grief. Inferior trash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 814500
United States
12/14/2010 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of pin, I was reading this entire thread over the last several days. It is a quality thread, that is until it was pinned around the middle of the thread. I didn't know a simple pin could attract so much scum and pieces of garbage to come out of the woodwork. Good grief. Inferior trash.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194732

yeah...its a tuff gig ...but what the hell....we gotta make a living somehow.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/10/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
upliftedlala
User ID: 911969
United States
01/31/2011 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253434
Mexico
02/02/2011 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

o.O!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 959838
United States
02/07/2011 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 1109456
United States
02/12/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just covered the facts, packed the place, many more people came than I expected and everyone was very grateful. It was a 1000% success.

Can you get me a copy of the CD or a jpeg file via email?
i could help with more research.

thanks
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1263766
Australia
02/12/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks
 Quoting: 2342

Damn...this means I gotta go and eat another DOG...and dig another TRENCH!!!

Trouble is..the local animal shelter is fresh outa dogs because of all these nibiru threads...

As for the trench..well..I started digging another one but kept on digging up old dog bones...some had been there since 2003...

So..I dug the entire yard up..and it left me with a slight problem..

WHAT THE FUCK am I gonna DO with FIVE TONS of DOG BONES???

User ID: 1109456
United States
02/12/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks
 Quoting: 2342

Damn...this means I gotta go and eat another DOG...and dig another TRENCH!!!

Trouble is..the local animal shelter is fresh outa dogs because of all these nibiru threads...

As for the trench..well..I started digging another one but kept on digging up old dog bones...some had been there since 2003...

So..I dug the entire yard up..and it left me with a slight problem..

WHAT THE FUCK am I gonna DO with FIVE TONS of DOG BONES???

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1263766

wow. anon
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
yamsack
User ID: 1376887
United States
05/09/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Lucas,
I appreciate all of the great info that you've got. However, may I suggest that, in the future, when you're doing a presentation, ask the audience to keep their comments/questions until the end of the presentation. It was extremely disruptive and annoying to hear these "know it alls" in the audience making jokes/comments, asking questions as well as giving their own opinions. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1353340
United States
07/20/2011 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554279
United States
10/17/2011 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3592081
United States
10/21/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great to see this thread is not deleted.

GLP