Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,405 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,208,584
Pageviews Today: 2,331,172Threads Today: 1,084Posts Today: 20,356
11:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3592081
United States
10/30/2011 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Speaking of pin, I was reading this entire thread over the last several days. It is a quality thread, that is until it was pinned around the middle of the thread. I didn't know a simple pin could attract so much scum and pieces of garbage to come out of the woodwork. Good grief. Inferior trash.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194732

Yea that's pretty much what happened.
hollyann169

User ID: 1630191
United States
10/30/2011 08:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Lucas, I watched your first set of vids twice. . . Very impressed! There was just so much to take in that the second time was to Make sure I didn't mess anything.

I just got Ice Cream and Popcorn in front of me and your the Sunday night movie!! (Can't wait!)

By the way, I think your a little bigger than you realize. Might want to do next speaking engagement in a bigger auditorium.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3592081
United States
11/01/2011 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucas, I watched your first set of vids twice. . . Very impressed! There was just so much to take in that the second time was to Make sure I didn't mess anything.

I just got Ice Cream and Popcorn in front of me and your the Sunday night movie!! (Can't wait!)

By the way, I think your a little bigger than you realize. Might want to do next speaking engagement in a bigger auditorium.

hf
 Quoting: hollyann169

I will be a guest here on Voice chat soon as Rags sets it up.

Thanks for the kind words.

I will also be releasing 2 new DVDs in the next couple of weeks. "The Return of the Great Dragon" and "188 Days".

Take care and good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4487933
Thailand
11/02/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
waiting!!!!!!

wot no news?
Ragman (Rags)

User ID: 1494202
United States
11/15/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
As LUCAS mentioned Folks....

This Wednesday, November 16, 2011 @ 11PM EST / 8PM PST...

Come join us in GLPVC - [link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

If you do not want to come into VC or log in, you can listen live here
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

here is his website... [link to rabbithole2.com]

GLPVCrawfeed

Last Edited by Ragman (Rags) on 11/15/2011 12:38 AM
earthgirlirl
User ID: 4655932
United States
11/15/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi lucas, i have your cd,very interesting..i've been studying it all since 1983..
Ragman (Rags)

User ID: 1494202
United States
11/15/2011 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5176274
United States
11/15/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for bumping it Rags... Glad the thread still lives on. Crazy days ahead.
Madjaxx

User ID: 5435074
United States
11/15/2011 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks LUCUS, I have the 2 discs and the material is incredible. Your sources listed really helped with my personal investigation. Looking forward to "188 Days".
\
Keep up the great work!
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/15/2011 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Lucas,

I was hoping to get your thoughts regarding some research I have done tracking Nibiru through out history and the Bronze Age Collapse. I have not watched your videos yet so I don't know if this is redundant information or not.

Thread: Tracking Nibiru throughout history

I have also created a thread concerning the Kolbrin and the Destroyer. If you have the time to look through these I would appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thread: The Kolbrin. The Egyptians ACCOUNT of The Destroyer, Parting of the "RED" Sea, Ten Plauges of Egypt, Burning bush.Passover, Enoch, Watchers

Also,
Thread: WHY HAS SIRIUS A BEEN REMOVED FROM GOOGLE SKY? The Hopi Prophesy. The Dogon. Nibiru.

SiriusSkyMap.org
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Lucas,

I was hoping to get your thoughts regarding some research I have done tracking Nibiru through out history and the Bronze Age Collapse. I have not watched your videos yet so I don't know if this is redundant information or not.

I have also created a thread concerning the Kolbrin and the Destroyer. If you have the time to look through these I would appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thread: The Kolbrin. The Egyptians ACCOUNT of The Destroyer, Parting of the "RED" Sea, Ten Plauges of Egypt, Burning bush.Passover, Enoch, Watchers

Also,
Thread: WHY HAS SIRIUS A BEEN REMOVED FROM GOOGLE SKY? The Hopi Prophesy. The Dogon. Nibiru.

:SiriusSkyMap.org:
 Quoting: Seer777

Cool, I will definately look at your stuff.

I offer the whole video free here

[link to rabbithole2.com]

Have fun, it will take you a while to go through the vast levels of info.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2011 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is the trailer for the new documentary coming out on 11/22

Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/15/2011 02:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Lucas,

Also,

SiriusSkyMap.org
 Quoting: Seer777

Cool, I will definately look at your stuff.

I offer the whole video free here

[link to rabbithole2.com]

Have fun, it will take you a while to go through the vast levels of info.

Thanks
 Quoting: LUCUS

Thanks for putting this together Lucas. This was all review for me. It seems I have discovered the same information as you completely through my own research.

I was glad to see you included Mother Shipton as well. I have come to the same conclusion about her prophesies and started a thread on it as well.

Did you include the Dogon tribe and how Sirius A fits into the picture? Also, the Hopi and their prophesies of the Blue/Red Kachina?

I am on part 11/13, and I haven't noticed their inclusion. There is also the Sun prophesy in Islam concerning the the "return".

Are you aware of these pieces of the puzzle?
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
stu kingston
User ID: 5513508
United Kingdom
11/16/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
just visiting,

good work lucas ,keep it up.

those that mock or run down this mans findings have no full understanding of what is happening,
anyone who has half a brain knows that the authorities are hiding lots of images from us on googlesky et all.
i emailed the liars at nasa asking questions about the iras images,
1 man at nasa claims the iras images are fake yet the image hosts at the iras website claim the exact opposite.
contradicting each other in a big way.
would they be doing this if there was nothing out of the ordinary?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4313926
United States
02/14/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks everyone... Crazy times that's for sure.

It's going to be what it's going to be I guess.

Somehow the video got unembedded in the first post.

Here it is

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10770979
United States
02/19/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2057687
United States
02/19/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damm your brave. I'll never stand infront of a large crowd like that and speak.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damm your brave. I'll never stand infront of a large crowd like that and speak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2057687

It's not so hard when you're armed with lots of facts.

I don't know how someone can get up and BS people, that would be hard because at any second someone could stand up and call you out but when you have a ton of facts behind you it's not so scary.
HI.Lander

User ID: 9519654
United States
02/19/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is

Considering that presentation is a couple years old now, has your hypothesis and opinion changed at all regarding this supposed return?

Also, you said in the beginning of the video that its coming "soon", you don't know when...but soon (that was 2 years ago) Can you give us a time frame?

This year?
in 5 years? 10?
in our lifetime?

Thanks.
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is

Considering that presentation is a couple years old now, has your hypothesis and opinion changed at all regarding this supposed return?

Also, you said in the beginning of the video that its coming "soon", you don't know when...but soon (that was 2 years ago) Can you give us a time frame?

This year?
in 5 years? 10?
in our lifetime?

Thanks.
 Quoting: HI.Lander

I have no opinion on time frame. You can see the changes going on all around us at a rapid rate. Could be a month from now could be a decade. I don't know as I have never survived an apocalypse before.

The list of crazy things happening is growing by the day.

Bird Deaths – Fish Deaths – Bees Dying – Volcanoes – Earthquake – Tsunamis – Broken Weather Records – Magnetic Field Fluctuation – Lost Whales – Strange Tides – 2.3 Trillion Missing – Underground Bunkers – Bright Sun – Bright Moon – Ears Ringing – Strange Sounds – Global Warming Hoax – Police State – Bringing the Military Home – Asteroid Impacts – Huge Fireballs – Sinkholes – Floods – Fires – Droughts – Record Snows – Record Heat – Cosmic Rays Rising – Chandler Wobble Stopping – Axis Shifting – Snow in the Sahara – Sun Rising Early – Planets Heating Up – FEMA Camps – Chemtrails – HAARP - GMO Foods – Doomsday Seedvault – Denver “New World” Airport – Georgia Guidestones – Archaeology Cover Up – Norway Spiral – Ancient Petroglyphs – Mayan Calendar – Reporters Talking Gibberish – Elites Moving to High Grounds – China Building Ghost Cities in High Ground – New World Order – Tyrannical Laws Being Passed – TSA Transportation Takeover – Nuclear Power Plant Problems – Economy Crashing – Half a Million Plastic Coffins – MRE Stockpiling – Gulf Stream Slowing – Ice Melting – Land Sinking – Unknown Force Ripples Through the Atmosphere – Venus Rotation Slowing Down
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10360087
Romania
02/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf is this shit about?bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1605500
United States
02/19/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I still send this thing out after 2 years. The info lining history with present is key. What are you working on now?
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
02/19/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Nibiru ain't shit!

Simple entertainment for the simple minded.

True potential DOOM is much closer to home - the SUN, The Ribbon, MEGAQuake, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1069286
02/19/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is

This year?
in 5 years? 10?
in our lifetime?

Thanks.

I have no opinion on time frame. You can see the changes going on all around us at a rapid rate. Could be a month from now could be a decade. I don't know as I have never survived an apocalypse before.

Bird Deaths – Fish Deaths – Bees Dying – Volcanoes – Earthquake – Tsunamis – Broken Weather Records – Magnetic Field Fluctuation – Lost Whales – Strange Tides – 2.3 Trillion Missing – Underground Bunkers – Bright Sun – Bright Moon – Ears Ringing – Strange Sounds – Global Warming Hoax – Police State – Bringing the Military Home – Asteroid Impacts – Huge Fireballs – Sinkholes – Floods – Fires – Droughts – Record Snows – Record Heat – Cosmic Rays Rising – Chandler Wobble Stopping – Axis Shifting – Snow in the Sahara – Sun Rising Early – Planets Heating Up – FEMA Camps – Chemtrails – HAARP - GMO Foods – Doomsday Seedvault – Denver “New World” Airport – Georgia Guidestones – Archaeology Cover Up – Norway Spiral – Ancient Petroglyphs – Mayan Calendar – Reporters Talking Gibberish – Elites Moving to High Grounds – China Building Ghost Cities in High Ground – New World Order – Tyrannical Laws Being Passed – TSA Transportation Takeover – Nuclear Power Plant Problems – Economy Crashing – Half a Million Plastic Coffins – MRE Stockpiling – Gulf Stream Slowing – Ice Melting – Land Sinking – Unknown Force Ripples Through the Atmosphere – Venus Rotation Slowing Down

A well battle hardened military...

An excellent summery, thanx Lucus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11103610
Australia
02/19/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is

This year?
in 5 years? 10?
in our lifetime?

Thanks.

jerkit

and you blame all that on an imaginary planet Nibiru?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8621157
United States
02/19/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8621157
United States
02/19/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you working on now?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1605500

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here it is

This year?
in 5 years? 10?
in our lifetime?

Thanks.

and you blame all that on an imaginary planet Nibiru?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11103610

Not imaginary to the ancients and not imaginary to the elites and governments who have been working on underground bunkers and cities in the mountains.

And it's probably not a planet... something else more exotic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396770
Ireland
02/19/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are there any theories or ideas that you feel may be connected or relevant to this but due to lack of facts dont include in presentation that you would be prepared to share?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are there any theories or ideas that you feel may be connected or relevant to this but due to lack of facts dont include in presentation that you would be prepared to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1396770

Yea... most everything you see going on from the wars to gmo food to the doomsday seed vault are sub conspiracies to keep everyone running around chasing their tails.

As long as they let us know these things are happening, but never tell us why, it then forms an information vacuum which allows for 50,000 people to have 50,000 different reasons thus muddying the water so much very few can see clearly and end up diverted by moot points.

GLP