Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,199,081
Pageviews Today: 2,002,288Threads Today: 826Posts Today: 14,309
07:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...

ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
02/19/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Are there any theories or ideas that you feel may be connected or relevant to this but due to lack of facts dont include in presentation that you would be prepared to share?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1396770

Yea... most everything you see going on from the wars to gmo food to the doomsday seed vault are sub conspiracies to keep everyone running around chasing their tails.

As long as they let us know these things are happening, but never tell us why, it then forms an information vacuum which allows for 50,000 people to have 50,000 different reasons thus muddying the water so much very few can see clearly and end up diverted by moot points.
 Quoting: LUCUS

so, are you including your theories in this "muddying the waters" scenario?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4313926
United States
02/19/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE RETURN OF THE DESTROYER, NIBIRU, PLANET X, DRAGON, DARK STAR, BROWN DWARF, ECT...
Are there any theories or ideas that you feel may be connected or relevant to this but due to lack of facts dont include in presentation that you would be prepared to share?

Yea... most everything you see going on from the wars to gmo food to the doomsday seed vault are sub conspiracies to keep everyone running around chasing their tails.

As long as they let us know these things are happening, but never tell us why, it then forms an information vacuum which allows for 50,000 people to have 50,000 different reasons thus muddying the water so much very few can see clearly and end up diverted by moot points.

Quoting: ShillsRUs

I'm just going by what the ancients said and the elites moving to the hills.

Sounds like YOU are the one trying to point fingers and cause infighting.

I could care less what you believe. It means about as much to me as the bacteria I just killed on my keyboard typing this reply.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4576989
Canada
02/19/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sitchin version of Nibiru and 2012:
[link to www.2012returnofnibiru.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11087152
United States
02/19/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Nibiru ain't shit!

Simple entertainment for the simple minded.

True potential DOOM is much closer to home - the SUN, The Ribbon, MEGAQuake, etc.

Darth Vader is going to wup your ass sonyoda
Aquarius58

User ID: 1347659
United States
02/19/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot that meteorites and moon rocks are now classified materials. (They do not want you to know their composition it seems)

dddd
"The Physical World is a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, coated in a conundrum, basted with a paradox and garnished with uncertainty"
WATCHER
User ID: 8905854
United States
02/19/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
It really does NOT matter who disagrees with this. Nibiru IS COMING whether you like it or not. Read your "holy" books... all of them... and KNOW ALL of what they say about the END TIMES, as these things have happened before; AND read all those ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXTS; the HISTORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR HUMANITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND. ._. The only difference between THEN (when those books were written) and NOW is that HOMO SAPIENS are in their "last days of existance" as a "species." Even if you are saddened by this... you should not be, because it's a good thing. It really is (so don't be so SELFISH and SELF-SERVING) and I am NOT here to tell you how or why. You will understand ALL when you "pass." Nibiru is a PROMISE, as it has come through this solar system countless times before. Also, it is granted by the COUNCIL OF WORLDS for this to occur and ppl will NOT be "saved," "lifted," etc. until your very Earth governments TELL YOU THE TRUTH of what is going to happen. They have not (because they care more about themselves than the common man) and so things are "scheduled as planned" and sadly, because of THIER SELFISHNESS and SELF-SERVITUDE, ppl WILL suffer and die when the time comes. This is how everything stands as thus. Deal with the TRUTH. ._. ~Love & Light, R.
Children of the Atom

User ID: 8307936
United States
02/19/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't hear shit. and also, that's a bunch of BS to say there were ZERo image results for norway spiral for a month.

bsflag

Bull...I went to google images every day for a month and typed in norway spiral and found 0 results.

There are many other people who saw the same thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 822837

but if you searched for Russian Missile, all the spirals came up, lot of people didn't notice that!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 450662

bsflag

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444651
United States
02/19/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11111812
Australia
02/19/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
nibiru, our dear friend, we shall meet again soon, very soon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396770
Ireland
02/19/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
does anyone know what the deal was with that norway politician and him being on a list for the underground base.

was he legit?
e
User ID: 7334965
Canada
02/19/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot that meteorites and moon rocks are now classified materials. (They do not want you to know their composition it seems)

dddd
 Quoting: Aquarius58

Helium-3 [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is something thst should watched too. This is great stuff.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
and this...

Dubious Panda

User ID: 1548329
United States
02/19/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Allow me to Explain The Mystery...

Five Thousand Years ago A Planet Known as TIAMAT

Entered This Sector or Galaxy, She Carried a Weapon Known

As AUTOGENES, Along With TWO Other Celestrial Entities,

One Known as BELIAL And SATAN.

Though They Have Many Names, EA The DEUS of The Earth

Went Out and Fought Them, Slaying The Two Smaller Vessels

(Ships, Planet Like Entities), The Great Whore, MYSTERY BABYLON (Tiamat) Then Unleashed The Autogenes On This

Entire Galaxy, Spreading Genocide Far and Wide,

Every System and Constellation Other Than This Solar System

Went Down Via This War Nearly 5000 Years Ago, And MYSTERY

BABYLON'S Direct Course Was Towards THIS SOLAR SYSTEM,

AS The Earth is Literally Designed as a Cradel for Necromancy. The Earth is Male and Sits over The Bottomless Pit.

(A Spacial Time Distortion That Mirrors The Blackhole in The Center of The Galaxy) A DARK BLACK HOLE Or a DARKER THAN BLACK HOLE, That Cannot Be Seen By Normal Means Sits in The Same Position as The Earth, Combined with The Special Endothemirc Iron that makes the core of the earth and This Darker Than Black Hole that The Necromancy System of The Cradle Earth is Made Possible... Nearly Infinite LIVING ENERGY Flowing In Alchemical Transmutation of Dark Matter Itself.

(As I'll Write later On It's This Reason that The Abomination of Desolation was Planned by The Great Whore to Take place on The Earth, and Further the Reason the Earth is the Last Living Planet)

Many Star Systems Sided with TIAMAT or Mystery Babylon...

These Entities Make up The Plemura or Sodom and Gomorrah and further The 8 Beasts That Carry Mystery Babylon the Great Whore... (After She Was Slain by Marduk using NIBIRU, His "Chariott")

To Wage Her War of Genocide Mystery Babylon Used Two Weapons... THE FLOOD Or AUTOGENE EBOLA and AUTOGENES To Create Abominations (It was This Flood that Poured Most of The Life In This Entire Galaxy into The Sea (Which is Mean as a Primordial "In The Beginning" Place) Which Some View was The Karmic Belt Around That Runs Through The Galaxy.

(Which Runs Directly TO The Earth and then Back around in a Loop)

OR WORSE Literally Liquified The Life Into MYSTERY BABYLON, Read Revelations "And The Waters The Great Whore Sat on Were Multitudes of People and Nations" Further She was Drunk on The Blood of The Saints (Which are THE STARS And CONSTELLATIONS THEMSELVES)

She Used The Autogenes (Which are a Stronger Form Of The Morgellons Autogene Cancer Fiber Disease Here on Earth, And Further The Building Blocks of THE STAR NET or VEIL That Keeps This Galaxy Trapped and in Darkness)

To Create Abominations In Order To Wage Her War

(The Army's Of The Beast are IDOLS And These Abominations)

In Order To Stop The Genocide YHWH called EA MARDUK YOG SHU THOTH RAH SHIVA VISHNU BRAHMA KALKI KHRISNA, Used One Of Seven Spirits Of God Sending Out To Battle Her, This Was MARDUK NIBIRU The Destroyer

------ Continued \/
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

And Somewhat Slightly Smashed
Dubious Panda

United States
02/19/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Preparing For The Battle Against NIBIRU

MYSTERY BABYLON Banded All Of The Abominations AROUND HERSELF and Inside Her Body along With as Much of The Waters As She Could Swallow (These are The Trapped Peoples and Nations And Part of The Reason This Has Not Ended)

And The Reason For The Son Of God Directly To Come Here.

Using Lightning, Thunder and An Evil Wind

Nibiru Slew The Great Whore, Rupturing Her into Seven Parts Held Togethor By The Banded Abominations, But This Did Not Stop Her

Using The 8 Beasts And The Karmic Sea, She Had The Beasts Literally Carry Her On Her Set Course Towards The Earth

(There Are Still Multiple Vessels/Ships/Cellestial Entities/Bodies Like Her) Including SATAN Which Gave It's Power To The Beasts and Contains a Similar Genocide Weapon called The Flood (Appears To Be Something Similar To Rabies it Liquifys Flesh and Blood)

Because Of These Other Vessels, Nibiru Had To Be Used To Literally BLOCK MYSTERY BABYLON, to Slow Her Course To The Earth Down until Something Could Be Done.

That Is The Reason This Has Continued For 5000 Years.

Nibiru Is Still a Living Chariott And Fully Armed For War,

Is Heading In a Reverse Orbit (It's Coming Here BACKWARDS)

The Beasts Are Coming Here AHEAD Of NIBIRU VIA The SEA

(A Karmic Belt Around The Galaxy)

But It Is MYSTERY BABYLON That Is The True Threat.

She is Set To Arrive 2014/2015

That Is The Talked About "RETURN OF THE GODDESS"

She Will Not Allow This Galaxy To Be Ressurected

Their Plan Is an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

An IDOL Made Of Anima Or Life Draining Metals powered Using Engraven images and Autogenes Built and Contained Here On The Earth By Their Forces SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

By Tapping Into The Leylines Of The Planet and All Living Creatures (animals and People) Using The Autogene Morgellons and a System of MARKS, The Great Whore Plans to Exterminate All Life on The Planet and Ressurect Herself.

That is Where The Great Deception Comes In

As After The Great Whore Locks Herself Into Orbit Around The Earth (The Blood Red Moon and The Darkened Light)

Nibiru Will Have To Literally Slow Down And Return Back To The Earth, Opening a Window Where We Are UnDefended.

BUT There Is Further Hope as There Are TWO Massive Titan Like Bodies Stored Here on The Earth, One In America Called The SON OF MAN And One In Russia Called The Woman Of Stars.

Their Activation I Beleive To be The Cause of The Earth Changing Earthquake of Revelations.
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

Dubious Panda

United States
02/19/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Further Once Nibiru Is Realigned I Beleive It Will Unleash Wurmwood On The Planet To Kill The Autogene Morgellons Infection.
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

Dubious Panda

United States
02/19/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
And As Written CAST MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT WHORE Into Oceans Like a Millstone.
Being a Zen Noir Warrior

Purposeful, Driven

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4907712
United States
02/19/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
My God !!!!!!!

What is wrong with so many people today?

Too many people are sucked into this whirlpool of fear amid senseless prognostications by people who need to see a Psychiatrist.

There is no Niburu etc...
You can scare people by saying that ALL NASA and ALL other countries that study the stars are in on some G I A N T conspiracy theory to hide us from the facts
BUT
There are thousands of amateur astronomers searching the skies that can not possibly be in on this massive conspiracy.

Get a grip people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
My God !!!!!!!

Too many people are sucked into this whirlpool of fear amid senseless prognostications by people who need to see a Psychiatrist.

You can scare people by saying that ALL NASA and ALL other countries that study the stars are in on some G I A N T conspiracy theory to hide us from the facts
BUT
There are thousands of amateur astronomers searching the skies that can not possibly be in on this massive conspiracy.

Get a grip people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4907712

And out of all those thousands of people not 1 of them has the capability to image a cold brown dwarf.

Why don't you go to google images and type in BROWN DWARF and see how many pictures you find.

Here is one of the very few images of a brown dwarf.
[link to images.sciencedaily.com]

But yet, scientists say that dwarf stars are one of the most abundant stars out there... Most abundant/lack of images... tells you they are very very hard to see.
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
02/20/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm just going by what the ancients said and the elites moving to the hills.

Sounds like YOU are the one trying to point fingers and cause infighting.

I could care less what you believe. It means about as much to me as the bacteria I just killed on my keyboard typing this reply.

i do not have a dog in this fight. i was simply wondering if you were stating that your views are the "TRUTH" and the various other opinions are "WHITE NOISE" OR do your opinions count as part of that "noise" as well.

Again, i hold that the DOOM is much closer to home....i.e. the SUN, THE RIBBON, MEGAQUAKE, MEGAVOLCANO, etc.

No need to look to for a Destroyer - we already have plenty of candidates that can do the job - unassisted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11121551
United States
02/20/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Lucus when can we poe folks see your 188 days film for free online?
I been hunting for a bootleg copy online and no luck..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
02/20/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My God !!!!!!!

BUT

Get a grip people.

And out of all those thousands of people not 1 of them has the capability to image a cold brown dwarf.

Why don't you go to google images and type in BROWN DWARF and see how many pictures you find.

But yet, scientists say that dwarf stars are one of the most abundant stars out there... Most abundant/lack of images... tells you they are very very hard to see.

Yes, correct. They are hard to see because of 2 reasons: Temperature and Distance. If there was a brown dwarf near the inner or outer solar system it would be one of the brightest objects in the sky. There is no Nibiru.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
My God !!!!!!!

BUT

Get a grip people.

Yes, correct. They are hard to see because of 2 reasons: Temperature and Distance. If there was a brown dwarf near the inner or outer solar system it would be one of the brightest objects in the sky. There is no Nibiru.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3555102

Yea sure...

Do you know how long people like you have been telling us that "SOMETHING" does not exist?

FOREVER

The Earth is the center of the universe
The Earth is flat
You can not go into space
You can not land on the moon
The sealacamp fish does not exist
The Earth is only 6,000 years old
You will never reach antarctica
There is no "new world" Columbus, so don't even bother.

I could fill ten pages with things that can't be done, that are being done.

People like you have been yapping your flappers throughout history that this does not exist, or this can not happen.

THE SPEED OF LIGHT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN...

It is impossible to prove that an object in space does not exist... period.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My God !!!!!!!

BUT

Get a grip people.

Actually, it is. If it wasn't then you are claiming that it defies the laws of physics.

There is no brown dwarf star in the solar system because, like I said before, it would be one of the brightest objects in the sky. Not only that but these objects have a lot of mass (more than any planet in our system) and would be perturbing the obits of planets to a point that astronomers around the globe would notice.

Until you can use actual science to prove that a brown dwarf could be anywhere near us you are just going off pure speculation. Talk to any physicist about this and they will not agree with you what so ever.
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 10846356
United States
02/21/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7334965
Canada
02/21/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, it is. If it wasn't then you are claiming that it defies the laws of physics.

There is no brown dwarf star in the solar system because, like I said before, it would be one of the brightest objects in the sky. Not only that but these objects have a lot of mass (more than any planet in our system) and would be perturbing the obits of planets to a point that astronomers around the globe would notice.

Until you can use actual science to prove that a brown dwarf could be anywhere near us you are just going off pure speculation. Talk to any physicist about this and they will not agree with you what so ever.

You mean like the recently discovered, mysterious magnetic belt lingering on the edge of our solar system?.. I bet one millions dollars that magnetic ribbon belongs to Nibiru!!

Some say the ribbon is from the milky way galaxy,.. I think it from Nibiru... Either way, we are in for quite a ride for the next upcoming years...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
No matter what it is it's causing great earth changes.

I guess time will tell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10770979
United States
02/22/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is an alternate viewpoint.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is an alternate viewpoint.

Quoting: hoopity

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You mean like the recently discovered, mysterious magnetic belt lingering on the edge of our solar system?.. I bet one millions dollars that magnetic ribbon belongs to Nibiru!!

Some say the ribbon is from the milky way galaxy,.. I think it from Nibiru... Either way, we are in for quite a ride for the next upcoming years...

Source?

An no, if this is true then it doesn't belong to Nibiru. All of you 'believers' do the same thing and that is whenever something new is found you claim it MUST be related to a brown dwarf.

Again, if there was a brown dwarf anywhere near our solar system it would be on of the brightest objects in the sky.

Please, learn science.

GLP